Saturday, August 13, 2011

The life and times of Blake

The life and times of Blake
by cjjcjjc
Hello my name is Blake I wish I could tell you I was captin of the football team heck I wish I was captin of the chess team but sadly I was not in high school I was bullyed by everyone even the teachers.I was fat I tryed looseing weight but it never worked I had no friends and I smelled I was a losser there was one bully in my school called Jane she was very atractive she had long blode hair I kind of fancyed her but sadly she just use to beat me up and take my money

I whent home crying my self to sleep nearly every night I tryewd killing my self lots of times but failed I feeled like I was nothing but a loser. I bealive it was General George S. Patton who said "If a man does his best, what else is there?" well I had tryed my best to fit in but nothing worked I would forever be a outsider Jane had made a romour that I wet my pants last time she hit me that just pushed me futher and further to the outside like Sir Winston Churchill said "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." that is too true

This story truely starts one day after school she pushed me behind the school people crowded arong I always bealived in walking a away after all she was a girl you can not hit a girl so after I refused to hit a girl her brother steped up and said somthing like "well hit me" he then punched me in the face I was in pain seeing every one laugthing at me I got all those years I had enouth so I punched him in the nose to my surpisehis nose squirted up blood I had broken it allof a suden I was one of them they were cheering and speaking to me I never understood Mahatma Gandhi when he said "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." untill that day I know he did not mean it in that way but thats what it ment to me.

The next day Jane and her brother wanted to make it up to me so I shook hands with them but I rember what John F. Kennedy said "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." I think thought they were up to good but to my surpise they were not for the first time in my life I was one of them I started bathing every day so I no longer smelled they looked over my fat so I had friend I was king of the school and it felt good

Now that I had friends I could finaly have a birthday party so my mother hired out the entire bowling alley they all came all my school yard peers and my mother and family it was a great party I whent agaist my mother one on one in bowling she started winning so I said "I was letting her win" so she made a bet winner got loser as slave and the loser had to kiss winners feet in front of everyone


It was down to the last part I need a strike to win any less and lost I sent the ball down the alley crashing in to the pins one pin remained I had lost like Al Franken said "Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from." and I think agreeing to this bet was the worse thing I had ever done I watched mother sit down and kick of her shoes "every one my son just lost our little bet watch this" I always go througth with my bets I walked over and I rember Amy Tan said "You see what power is - holding someone else's fear in your hand and showing it to them!" this was my fear so my mom truely had the power

I kneeled down the smell was strong and power full my lips came down and kissed the top of both her feet every one was laugthing at me it was humilateing I thought for sure I would go back to my loser status but luck that did not come to be they all knew a bets a bet thats it my mother then whisperd "tomorow you start your slavery" that night I kept dreaming of kissing her feet over and over again in my head the smell coming up my nose again and again.

That moring my mother woke me up "time to wake up slave" Diane Frolov and Andrew Schneider said it best "We hold in our hands, the most precious gift of all: Freedom. The freedom to express our art. Our love. The freedom to be who we want to be. We are not going to give that freedom away and no one shall take it from us!" I was a fool to just gamble it away. it was not as bad I first thought it was just simply doing some odd jobs for the first week

The second week she made me kneel to her at all times and kiss her smelly horible feet untill asked over wise I kneeled and kept kissing her feet as I was instructed he faverote film came on and she made me lie down I saw her feet cover my face they kept rubing up and down the smell was been wiped all over my face and I hated it my mouth was dry so I licked my lips this of course made me lick her feet a little bit "oh good idea slave I would love a tounge bath" I was hororfied but I started licking up her feet they were very salty and almost made me want to vomit I contiued licking for well over 3 hours then I had to lick all 80 pairs of her shoes inside out. As for school me and Jane are were dateing

Now twenty years later my mother sadly is dead I am marryed to Jane and am happy I now own my own business a bowling alley the one my mum hired for my birthday all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment