Saturday, July 9, 2011

Little Tales of Stinky Feeted Girls

Little Tales of Stinky Feeted Girls
By The Footface


12 year old feet
I got a story what will give you a stiffy. I was sitting at home in my living room when my sister who always brought friends
into the house after school would take their shoes and socks off would put them on the table right above my head i
would lay and watch TV everyday looking at pretty young feet but one day she brought one of her friends in to the house
on a hot day same as usual I would lay down hoping they came in without shoes on and get a peek at their feet but
they came in and my sister wanted to go swimming instead but their was this one girl that said no and came in and sat
down I looked up what did I see whit stockinged feet I could smell them and see them up close I was changing the
remote she wanted something else on so with her stockinged feet she tried changing the channels while my hand was
still on it she kept pushing my hand into the remote then she used both her feet trying to change the channel I moved
the remote by my head and she was bumping my face and head then she put her foot right on my nose and said give
me the remote I played it off and hid my head even though I loved every minute of this she had me covered both ways
her feet by my ears while my head was face down I kept looking side to side but her feet were there after a while i
stuck out my tongue and she bumped it with her foot I then got enough guts to kiss her foot she knew and didn't say
anything she knew what I did but her foot was still there she didn't pull it away so i licked it again she said hold on a
minute took off her stockings put her feet right next to my ear on the floor sole shot I gave her the remote and turned and
kissed and licked her feet until my sister came back from swimming. We never had a chance to do it again. I would ask I
just hoped but nothing.

THE END

A few years ago I was at a friends house for her eldest son's graduation party. I got extremely drunk that night and was the last one awake besides my friend's 13 year old son and her 11 year old daughter. by this time I was kicked back on the floor of the family room with a pillow under my head, talking to the 2 younger siblings. the 11 year old got up to go to the bathroom and as she passed me stopped and put her socked foot into my face and asked me if her feet stank. she had been wearing the socks all night and they were fairly dirty by this point and had a very pungent odour. imagine my surprise when suddenly one of these dirty smelly socks ends up pressed directly against my face and nose. normally I'm not in the least attracted to children but I found this to be a highly erotic experience, that I'll not soon forget. after several delightful seconds under her foot staring up at her grinning face, she moved on to the bathroom. I was however treated to several more whiffs of her feet before the night ended, including having my face used as a footrest for several minutes.

THE END
1

2 comments:

  1. Wow, do you still see her? How old is she now? Does she let 'Others' smell her feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little girls are are 12 years old have ALWAYS had the smelliest feet on Earth! They are also the cutest age and I love seeing them.

    ReplyDelete