Friday, July 22, 2011

Get Good Grades Get Tricked

Get Good Grades Get Tricked

By cjjcjjc


I remember the bet from hell Mum was sick and tired of my bad grades so we made a agreement (ok its not a bet as such) if I got C or higher I would get any reward Mum chose if I got C- or worse I would have to go and join the army (Mu uncle was in the Army and thought it would teach me respect) I got all As but in R.E i got a C+ I showed mum and said "very good now are we agreed you cant turn down your reward?" My Mum asked me "agreed" I said.Now befor I countiue this story I think its best to decribe my mum she was about 6ft tall she had sholder length black Hair in her 40s she looked like Stockard Channing only fater and uglyer."your reward is........................the honour of been Mommies slave" she laughed evily "WHAT THE...." I shouted and was interupted by her saying "we agreed you cant turn down your reward" she smirked I looked at her and said "but Mum...." she interupted again "no buts and its not Mum to you anymore its Misstress Mum" she laugthed evily once more."your first task is to take off my shoes I've been working door to door all day (sells make up door to door) and these shoes make my feet sweat ALOT once you have taken off my shoes i want you to kiss and rub my feet while I watch my film on and don't forget to kneel to show your place" I thought about it and realized she got me fair and square I kneeled and took off her shoes oh god they stunk I have never smelt anything so bad in all my life imagine sweat and sour milk and you'll understand they stunk "ok a film is only a hour or two I can hold on that long" a grabed her foot and started to rub her feet I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her feet and kept rubing and kissing "ok now time to watch Lord Of The Rings" mus said "oh god that films like 3hrs long" during the film I kept rubing and kissing half way througth she paused and tied her shoe to my face "be right back Misstress Mum needs the toilet" she walked out oh god her shoes smelled worse than her feet proiberly because there was no fresh air just smell.
She came down stairs after what felt like forever and untied her shoe "I've been mean to you Ted (not my real name but I don't use my name in storys) your my own flesh and blood" I smiled its over I thought "making you rub my feet when they clearly smell bad.They do smell bad don't they?" "yes Misstress Mum" I said she just smirked "They need cleaning use that tounge of yours"I started licking her feet even thougth I didn't want too.The taste was like salt mixed in with gone off milk it was awfull the film finished and Mum said "ok your free no longer my slave" I ran to my room.
The next day at breakfast my mum said "your going to busy today Slave" "but you said I was free" "I did but I didn't say how long for oh and your fave Aunt your Aunt Lisa is coiming around today and would just mean if you were not her slave too" My Aunt Lisa hates me the last time I had seen her I called her a "no good evil bitch" i think I must of died and gone to HELL.

The next day at breakfast my mum said "your going to busy today Slave" "but you said I was free" "I did but I didn't say how long for oh and your fave Aunt your Aunt Lisa is coiming around today and would just mean if you were not her slave too" My Aunt Lisa hates me the last time I had seen her I called her a "no good evil bitch" i think I must of died and gone to HELL.........(just so we know know where I left off)
"Now you over slept so I had to make my own breakfast but i'm feeling nice do you want breakfast?" my mum asked "sure" I said I was feeling bad about Aunt Lisa coming around so I thought I might as well start the day with a nice breakfast my mum pulled out the frying pan she had used to cook her the fat in it was now more of a solid shescoped some up with a spoon and put a big sppon full on her bare toes "whats that expression?" mum asked "oh I know start as you mean to go on" she laugthed and pointed I knew what she expected so I kneeled and licked it off It was horrible I swear I was going to throw up after I had licked it all off I had to do the dishes which I did as fast as I could I ran up stairs and was sick in the toilet I spent about 20-30 mins just cleaning my teeth and mouth finaly the taste was gone.
"SLAVE SLAVE" My mum shouted "GET HERE AT ONCE" she then clicked her fingers that was just humilateing I ran down stairs "look whos here" mum said Aunt Lisa came out she looked like my mum who was about 6ft tall she had sholder length black Hair in her 40s she looked like Stockard Channing only fater and uglyer only diffrence was my aunt was about 6ft 2 and slimer and better looking.Aunt Lisa was just smirking finaly she spoke "well you just going to stand there or bring in my suitcases.......oh your mum didn't tell you did she after me and your Uncle Cain broke up because hes allways going on about the army I agreed he can have the house your Mum says I can have your room and you'll be sleeping under the stairs" I whent a took her many many many suit cases up stairs I then had to put my clothes besides 3 outfits (my suit,my school uniform because they new I hated it and the one I was wearing my green tank top and black jeans) they agreed 3 pairs of underwear as well.
I went down stairs "kneel to her after all she owns you as well now" my mum said I kneeled as orderd My aunt then kicked off her shoes and put her foot against my face "smell the sweet sweet smell of defeet (I think pun was intended)" I took deep smells her feet smelled worse than mums put yet they feeled so nice against my face it was like my face was made to be underfeet i think I was starting to enjoy my "reward" the smell of sweat made my noise hairs stand on end it was so bad "enjoying your self" My aunt asked I noded the room went silent besides my smelling then I herd "You called me a no good evil bitch you were right tomorow since you enjoy my feet so much I'll take you to work with me at the Charity Shop you'll lick every pair of womens shoes in there and we get 100s of pairs donated a week wont that be fun" I continued to smell oh my god I could feel my self getting hard I had to keep thinking "its your Aunt stop it" to stop my self going hard "ok bed time" mum said I then got locked underthe stairs My Aunt Lisa tied her shoe to my face be for they locked the door "Night Night" they laugthed and whent to bed.............................

"You called me a no good evil bitch you were right tomorow since you enjoy my feet so much I'll take you to work with me at the Charity Shop you'll lick every pair of womens shoes in there and we get 100s of pairs donated a week wont that be fun" I continued to smell oh my god I could feel my self getting hard I had to keep thinking "its your Aunt stop it" to stop my self going hard "ok bed time" mum said I then got locked underthe stairs My Aunt Lisa tied her shoe to my face be for they locked the door "Night Night" they laugthed and whent to bed.............................(again leting you catch up)
I woke up hearing "SLAVE SLAVE SLAVE" I looked up seeing my mum stood over me she untied my Aunt Lisa's shoe from my face and said "go make breakfast for all the people who live here" I thought great I'm geting breakfast at least untill my Aunt Lisa inturupted with "that means me and your mum because its not living if your a slave"she then lifted her foot to my mouth and coved my mouth making me breath through my mouth I was enjoying it untill her foot was replaced with my mums I got up and made a full breakfast (bacon,egg,fried bread and toast) and did the dishes I had to wear my suit today because I was going to work with my Aunt Lisa I had to kneel and kiss my mums feet as we left and say "Great Wonderfull Misstress Mum can you please walk around the house all day bare foot so when slave comes back he can lick them clean" my Aunt Lisa had wisped to me to say that of course my Mum agreed to it even added her own little bit "because you want to clean my feet sooo bad I will even do the gardening today barefoot mmmmm imagin the dirt I will pick up" and laugthed we then waved and when to work.
In the car I had to kneel in front bit smelling my Aunts Gym shoes she left in the car she always whent the gym and never wore socks in the shoesI was confused am I ment to be likeing this I kept thinking with each sniff of the gym shoes they smelled great they smelled like ten pairs of her feet in one of course at every red light I had to stop smelling lean over and kiss both her feet once one time my Aunt leaned over and grabed my now hard cock in hand pulled in back it hurt like mad she just smiled evily and said "oops I'm sorry I thought that was the gear stick silly me it turns out you liked my smelly trainers...(gasp)..What will your Mother think?" we finaly arived at the charity shop................................

"oops I'm sorry I thought that was the gear stick silly me it turns out you liked my smelly trainers...(gasp)..What will your Mother think?" we finaly arived at the charity shop................................(agin updateing)
We whent it to the carity shop and there I saw her the vison of perfection she had long blonde hair and a models body she looked like Trish from wwe I was in love "hI are you tired?because girl you've been runing throught my mind all day" "well if I've been running all day I guess you'll lick the sweat of my feet like the worthless perfetic slave you are" my heart sank "ahh vicky I see you've met my slave I told you about on the phone last night" oh my god I thought see realy dose have complete contorl over me."well slave smell her feet" I kneeled to her and took off her trainer and started smelling "oh I didn't wash them like you asked"vicky laugthed the smell was complet heaven I could smell these all day I thought untill my Aunt made go upstairs where they kept all the donated items
She pored a bin bag on the floor it was about 20-30 pairs of womens shoes in side at least one of every type "lick them till they look like new"my Aunt Laugthed I licked every pair there slowly loveing each pair I licked my personal fave was the size 12 trainers the were coverd in mud and the inside was all word out I spent a good hour licking that pair just on the inside my work was done I had been licking shoes for 8 hours I was then taken home the way home was the same as the way there nly my Aunt never grabed my cock on the way back
I was greated with my mum on the front porch with my friend all boys there "I told them to stay and watch this"mum said puting her feet up on the out side table "lick slave" I kneel and slowly licked her feet they were bitch black I couldn't see any skin througth dirt I licked and I lick hours later all my friends had gone and my mums feet was spotless "he loves feet by the way to day in the car he got hard smelling the trainers you left in the car"MUM left? but my aunt never worse socks in the gym neither did mum I saw my Aunts shoes on the pourch oh god my mums feet were they best???

This is Jack Mathews mother I just found this 100% fake story on the p.c I think someone is my new foot slave wait till he sees I posted part four and have seen all his groups and pics hes posted he will be a mummys boy FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment