Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Bet


The Bet

Author Unknown
I was away at a camp when I was about 17, and I met a really hot girl who was about 18 she was about 5'8, she had a pair of the hottest legs and feet i've ever seen, I was trying to plan how I would get her feet, so I came up with a plan where we would have to have a competition and the loser would have to be the winners slave until camp ended which was about another month so I had to act quickly, I went up to this blonde bombshell and told her of the competition, and even let her pick the event, she picked a relay race which would consist of a 2 mile swim, a 2 mile bike ride, and a 2 mile run, I was getting anxious because I was going to throw the competition on purpous and after a 4 mile combined biking and running, I knew this was going to get good, we started at the lake, one of the other people at the camp blew the whistle and we were off, I was in the lead half way across the lake and she caught up, I wound up winning the first event, she looked a bit mad seeing that she would have to clean out my bunk for the rest of camp, we got on our bikes and went off she passed me and she waved goodbye, I caught up and we were dead even she won that one, to make this part short she won the run too, she took me into her bunk and she sat down on her bed and crossed her nice long legs, she told me to begin by gatering her laundry, I didn't think about laundry all I was thinking about when I lost was her beautiful feet, I put all her laundry together and she told me to get on my knees before her, I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her, she told me to take off her shoes and socks, when I had removed them she told me to sniff them and tell her how I liked them, I told her that they smelled great, and she told me to begin licking her feet clean, not to miss one piece of dirt, she told me to lick in between her toes good and that if I miss any toe-jam she would beat me senseless, I began licking her feet clean and it took me a total of 2 hours, she inspected my work and she told me that would be all for now, and instructed me to leave. She told me that I would be her footslave until came was over and thats exactly what I was doing everything from foot massages, to being trampled, and worshipping her feet.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment