Saturday, July 9, 2011

Extra Duties


Extra Duties

Bu Author Unknown

I had fallen on my feet. Having been away from my small hometown for some years, I had returned and managed to
immediately find live in employment at the large house owned by Mrs. Rose Hanson.

Mrs. Hanson was a widow, of independent means. She lived at the house with her divorced sister Jane, two years her
junior, their mother Blanche and Rose's daughters Kate and Sarah who were 18 and 16 respectively. The other staff
consisted of three middle aged ladies who came in for a few hours each day to clean, and a black woman Connie and her
daughter Ayesha who lived in and acted as cook and maid.

My job was to oversee the rest of the staff to ensure the smooth running of the household, and to act as handyman when
required. I took the job seriously, and exerted my authority at every opportunity. Consequently, the other staff both disliked
and resented me.

However, right from the start, the older ladies in the family took to me, and I was permitted to take all my meals with them. The two young girls seemed to regard me completely differently. Kate, the older one, always seemed to look at me as though she had just scraped me off the bottom of her shoe, while Sarah always looked at me in the most seductive way, which was both unnerving and arousing at the same time.

The sisters were very different in appearance. Kate was tall, dark-haired, with a stern though attractive face, a solid figure with
no excess fat, and long, shapely legs. By contrast, Sarah was much smaller, with dark shoulder length hair and stunningly pretty, innocent looking face. Her figure was very trim, breasts fairly large and firm, slim waist, and good legs. As for Rose, her sister and mother, all were still very attractive, but had very similar figures. Overweight from all the easy living, they all had huge
breasts, wide hips, big asses and fat legs.

It was about three weeks into my employment that my fate was sealed. I was wandering around the house, making sure all was
in order when I came to Sarah's bedroom. The door was open, so I peeped in. Being a messy girl, Sarah had left clothes
strewn all over the place. I noticed a pair of her soiled panties lying on the floor, and bent to pick them up. Without really
thinking, I pressed the gusset to my nose, and inhaled her feminine aroma. To my horror, Sarah walked in just at that moment
dressed in her school uniform. I tried to hide the panties behind my back, but was far too late.

"Don't worry Arnold," she said soothingly. "I am very flattered that you should want to smell my panties, it shows you see me as a woman, a sexy woman and not a child."

"Y-yes," I stammered. "You are indeed a very attractive young woman."

"And you are an attractive 35 year old man Arnold," she went on. "You must know that I have become drawn to you. I am
glad you are here actually, I twisted my ankle on the way home, and wonder if you would look at it for me."

I got her to sit on her bed, and removed her shoe and sock to look at the ankle. "You like feet, don't you Arnold?" she asked
softly. "I have seen you looking at Mom's feet when she takes her shoes off at the dinner table. Do you like my feet?"

"Yes I replied. "They are very dainty, and beautifully shaped."

"Take the other shoe and sock off," she suggested. "Then you can look at them both."

I did as she suggested, and held a little foot in each hand.

"Kiss them Arnold," she instructed. "You know you want to."

I bent my head, and began planting kisses on each foot. I caught the slightly sweaty aroma caused by her wearing the leather
shoes all day. It was not unpleasant, and I was becoming a little aroused by it. Sarah was obviously enjoying the attention,
because she began asking me to lick them all over, and to suck her toes. I did all this with pleasure, until she was satisfied. Then she got up, put her arms around me and kissed me gently, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I think you and I are starting on a relationship that is going to be very sexual," she said seductively. "Would you please come to my room at the same time tomorrow?"

I knew it was wrong, but this young woman already had a strange hold on me. I agreed that I would come back the next day.
Dinner was very difficult that evening, as she kept giving me little smiles and knowing looks. She was certainly acting older than
her 16 years. I retired to bed early, and had a sleepless night thinking about Sarah. I could not help thinking of the film Lolita,
which I had seen quite recently.

When I got to Sarah's room the next afternoon, she had already changed out of her school uniform, and was wearing a light
summer dress. She was also barefoot, and asked me nicely to give them some more tongue worship. After a while, she asked
me to stop and look up. As I did, she lifted her dress, and showed me that she was not wearing any panties.

"I thought you might like to see my pussy," she remarked casually. "Do you think it is pretty Arnold?"

I gazed at the black bush surrounding her pink young pussy, and told her it was beautiful, the best I had seen.

"Put your head between my legs and smell it," she asked me, and I complied immediately.

"That's better than sniffing my panties," she laughed. "Lick it and kiss it for me dear, make me feel good."

I ended up licking and sucking her juicy cunt for nearly an hour until she reached her climax. In my aroused state, I thought she
was now ready for sex, but she pushed me away.

"Not yet Arnold," she chided me. "I don't want it to be like with the boys at school. I want us to do intimate things I would
never do with them, so that I am sure of you, sure that you really care for me. Come back tomorrow, and we can take things
further."

I was really getting sucked in by this young vixen, and counted the seconds to our meeting the next day. After giving her more
tongue service, she asked me if I cared for her and really wanted to please her. I replied that I did more than anything.

"Well then," she continued. "This is a bit hard for me to say, but I would like you to drink my pee, to show me you are serious
about us."

"I see," I said, a little taken aback but still being led by my dick. "Alright, what do you want me to do?"

"Just lay on the floor," she explained. "And I will kneel over you and piss directly into your mouth."

I lay down, and she placed a knee either side of my head, facing me with her dark pussy just above my mouth.

"You are a sweet man for doing this," she told me. "Now open wide."

I opened my mouth, and she let go a long stream of warm piss into my mouth and down my throat. I struggled hard to swallow
it all, gagging several times during the exercise. Finally she finished, got me to lick up the last few drops from her and got up
from me.

"Did you enjoy that darling?" she asked me in a loving tone.

"To be honest, I did not like the taste," I replied. "But if it made you happy it was worth it."

"Oh it did," she responded. "It showed me how much you care, and brought us closer together, closer to a proper sexual
relationship. Come back tomorrow, and we will get even closer."

Back I went next day, wondering what she had in mind to test me with.

"Arnold, you have licked my feet and my pussy," she announced. "Do you feel close enough to me to lick my asshole? I know it is more intimate, but I hope you feel you are ready."

I told her that I was, and she knelt on the bed and bared her ass. As I spread her cheeks ready to lick the hole, I noticed it was filthy.

"I'm sorry Arnold, I forgot to wipe myself when I had a shit earlier," she explained. "I know it's a lot to ask, but could you do
me a favour and clean me with your tongue? I would feel so much closer to you if you would."

Despite the fact that the smell and evil taste had me gagging and retching, I began to lick Sarah's filthy ass.

""Oh yes," she cried. "Lick that shit off me, what a man you are Arnold, it won't be long now until you have me!"

The ordeal over, Sarah and I sat down and she spoke to me, looking very serious.

"There is just one more thing that will convince me of your commitment," she said. "It may sound awful, but hear me out. When
you come tomorrow, I want you to let me shit into your mouth, and then I want you to eat my shit. I will understand if you
cannot bring yourself to do that. If you do not come, I will consider our relationship over, and we will go back to the way things were. You sleep on it, and decide what you want to do."

I went away in something of a daze, not quite believing what she wanted me to do. Another sleepless night followed. I found
the idea of eating her shit perverse and abhorrent, but if it meant that I would at last get to fuck her it was something I had to
withstand. I made up my mind to go through with it.

Sarah threw her arms round me and kissed me warmly when I turned up the following day.

"I knew you would come," she cried. "I knew you were serious about us! Look, I have put a rubber sheet down, and brought
in a bucket in case you feel a bit sick. I think we should both be naked for this, it will make us even closer."

I agreed, and we both removed our clothes. Sarah hugged me again, pressing her smooth young body against mine. She took
my rapidly erecting cock in her small hand.

"We will soon find out how this feels inside my pussy," she said. "Just this one last test. Lie down for me darling."

I lay on the rubber sheet, as Sarah straddled my body and squatted with her ass just above my face.

"You have no idea how turned on I have been by the idea of shitting in your mouth and then watching you eat it," she breathed.
"Now it's time. Open wide Arnold, get ready to catch the first turd!"

I heard her strain, as I watched her asshole carefully. She farted two or three times, then I saw the log slowly sliding from her
ass. The smell hit me first, and I felt nauseous. But that was nothing to the foul taste as the soft shit hit my tongue. I gagged
immediately, and was surprised I did not throw up there and then. When she had dropped it, Sarah turned delightedly to watch
me. She forced the whole of the log into my mouth with her bare foot.

"That's it Arnold," she cried excitedly. "Eat shit! Eat shit for your Sarah, show me how much you love me!"

I struggled for some time with the turd in my mouth, constantly retching but finally managed to get it down. Sarah retook her
position, and dropped a second and, thankfully, last log into my mouth. How I don't know, but eventually I swallowed that too
without throwing up. When I had finished, Sarah treated me to a bellyful of piss to wash it all down.

"Oh Arnold, you are wonderful," she told me after I had cleaned her up. "You will understand if I don't kiss you now, but
believe me, it is all going to happen tomorrow. You won't know what's hit you! Go and get some rest and prepare for some fun tomorrow afternoon."

In view of what I had eaten, I excused myself from dinner that evening, and had an early night. I had been in bed about an hour
watching TV, when the door burst open and Kate and Sarah breezed in wearing their nightdresses. Kate was holding
videotape.

"I've got a film here you might like to see," she told me, and slotted the tape in the recorder. Then she and Sarah slipped into
either side of my bed.

The tape began, and I went cold. It contained every moment of what Sarah and I had done, from my kissing and licking her
feet, to the last scene with me on my back with an erection, and Sarah squatting above me dropping shit into my willing open
mouth.

"Well," observed Kate. "What would mother say if she saw that?"

"Or all the people in our small town?" added Sarah. "You would be a laughing stock, wouldn't you Arnold?" The two of them
laughed uproariously.

"I thought you cared about me Sarah," I gasped.

"You stupid fuck!" she spat. "Do you seriously think a pretty young girl like me would let someone like you fuck her,
particularly when she has shit in your sissy toilet mouth?"

I was too shocked to speak, and just hung my head.

"If you don't want this tape spread around," announced Kate. "You had better join us in the large bathroom tomorrow at four,
so we can really have some fun with you. Now before we go, we will show you how much we respect you."

With that, the bedclothes were pulled off, and Kate straddled my head while Sarah straddled my stomach.

"Keep very still," ordered Kate, as she began to piss on my face.

At the same time, Sarah started to piss over my chest and stomach. By the time they had finished, I was soaking, and my pillow
and sheets were soaking.

"There," said Sarah. "You can spend the night smelling our teenage piss while you try to sleep in your wet bed! " The two of
them jumped off, and left the room giggling, after reminding me not to be late the next afternoon.

It was with real trepidation that I entered the bathroom the next afternoon. When I arrived, Sarah and Kate were already there, wearing just short towelling robes. Kate ordered me to strip right away, and then kneel before the two of them.

"You are not going to enjoy this afternoon," Kate informed me. "You are a gullible wimp, and we are going to make you pay
for it. With the help of a few of our friends, we are going to humiliate, degrade and hurt you. You thought it was bad enough
being made to eat Sarah's shit yesterday, believe me it is going to be at least six times worse today. Now you can start by
kissing our feet, and asking us to punish you for being such a sissy wimp toilet."

I bent down and planted kisses on Sarah's dainty feet, and then on Kate's larger, but no less shapely feet. That done, Kate
dragged me upright by my hair and ordered me to open my mouth. The two of them then sniffed deeply, transferring the snot in
their noses to the back of their throats. Then, after mixing it with their saliva they spat the gooey mess one after the other into
my mouth. I screwed my face up as it slid down my throat.

"That is not the worst thing you will be made to swallow today," laughed Sarah. "You are going to be very sick before the
afternoon is out!"

I was then ordered by Kate to lie down on the white tiles in the large shower area. Once there, she stepped on to my chest.
Telling me to keep my mouth closed, she began to rub her right foot all over my nose and face. The smell of her foot was quite
overpowering.

"They probably smell a lot worse than Sarah's," she smiled. "I did a lot of running this morning, and haven't had time for a
shower."

She kept up the rubbing for some time with both feet, before making me lick them all over and suck her sweaty toes. I was
already feeling sick, and they had hardly started on me. Just as she was finishing the treatment, the door opened and four more
young girls entered. Two were Kate's classmates, and two Sarah's. Kate asked them all to change into robes so they could
begin my degradation. She then turned and walked down my body, deliberately standing on my cock and crushing my balls
between her heel and the tiles below. I cried out with the pain.

"Don't you dare cry out when we punish you," she shouted. "Or we will make it ten times worse. Understood?"

"Yes," I replied meekly.

"Good," she said, stamping her heel sadistically into my balls once again.

First of the guests to come over were Clare and Fiona, Sarah's classmates. Both were quite short and very young looking, with
slim figures. Clare was brunette, and her short hair and glasses made her look like a young librarian. Fiona was a pretty blonde, with a friendly looking face. Any thoughts I had of being treated gently were dispelled when they ordered me to kneel up.

"So you are the wimp who thought he could get into Sarah's panties by eating her shit," Clare began. "You deserve all you get,
all you are fit for is to be a toilet and whipping boy for young girls." She slapped my face hard.

Fiona then slapped the other side of my face and called me a fucking pervert. Clare told Fiona to go first, and the blonde girl
lifted her robe and squatted over my open mouth. Clare put her face close to mine to get a good view of the shit entering my
mouth.

Fiona did not take very long. Within seconds, I could see a large brown turd sliding easily from her ass and into my mouth.

"Oh God, the smell is awful!" cried Clare. "And the shit is dropping into his mouth. I feel sick."

Without warning, Clare just threw up. Half of it went on my face, and the rest joined the turd I had opened my mouth wide for.
Both girls watched me closely.

"Eat that cocktail we have given you," ordered Fiona. "Let me see you chewing my shit, and hurry up and swallow. I have at
least two more logs for you, and all these other girls are waiting their turn."

I struggled to get down the turd mixed with Clare's vomit without throwing it straight back up. Finally I got it down, and Fiona
followed up quickly with two more logs. They watched as I forced them down, and then Fiona sent a strong stream of piss into
my mouth to wash it all down. Clare then happily took her place and fed me a couple of turds plus half a pint of piss, to add to
Fiona's waste swilling around in my stomach. When she had finished, I could not hold it down any longer, and vomited it all up
into the toilet bowl.

Now Kate's friends came forward. They looked much older than the other two, although there was only two years in it.
Caroline and Lesley could have been sisters, both being tall and dark, with pretty turned up noses and wide mouths. They
looked down at me with utter contempt in their faces.

"Glad to see you have made room for our offerings," smiled Caroline. "We both have plenty for you as well!"

"I think we will have you on your knees," said Lesley.

I got to my knees, and Caroline took her place in front of me. Pulling up her robe, she pushed her shapely ass into my face. As
she did this, Lesley reached underneath me and cupped my balls in her hand.

"Let me know when you are ready," she told her friend.

Caroline strained for a few seconds, and then shouted "Now"!" as her shit began to appear. Lesley squeezed my balls savagely
as the turd entered my mouth. I knew from what Kate said that I dare not scream, but the agony was intense, and tears flowed
down my cheeks. Lesley let go each time I needed to chew on one of Caroline's turds, then continued to squeeze cruelly whilst
awaiting the next. By the time I got to the point of licking Caroline's ass clean, my balls were in a terrible state.

The girls changed places, and now Caroline cupped my tender nuts.

"Please don't squeeze them any more," I begged the teenager. "It hurts so badly."

"I know," laughed Caroline wickedly. "That's why I love doing it!"

"Ready!" called Lesley, and Caroline gripped my testicles even harder than her friend, if that were possible.

I went through the whole painful process of shit eating and tortured balls, with all the girls laughing at my tears, telling me to eat
shit, and take my punishment like a man.

I was just licking Lesley clean, when the bathroom door opened. It was Ayesha, the young black maid. A tall, stunning girl with beautiful ebony skin, huge tits and a prominent ass.

"Oh, sorry," she said, seeing that the bathroom was occupied.

"That's OK replied Kate. "Do you need to go Ayesha?"

"Afraid so," responded the maid. "I need to shit rather badly.

"That's great!" Sarah cut in. "Arnold is just finishing off Lesley, you can use his mouth next!"

"You really mean shit in his mouth?" asked the black girl incredulously.

"Oh yes," answered Sarah. "Then you can watch while he is forced to eat it all."

"I don't want to get into trouble," Ayesha said, conscious that I was her boss.

"Don't worry, you won't," Kate assured her. "In fact Arnold would be delighted to eat your shit. Tell her Arnold."

"It's all right Ayesha," I said resignedly. "I would be very happy if you would shit in my mouth and make me eat it. I also hope
you will allow me to lick your ass clean when you have finished." Ayesha and all the girls laughed uproariously at my humiliating
myself in this way.

"To think I was scared of him," the maid sneered. "I thought maybe he was important, but he is just a shit eating pervert. Wait
until I tell Mom about this!"

"She will have her turn too," Sarah assured her. He is going to be the toilet for the whole household if I have my way!"

"Lovely," said Ayesha, as she stood in front of my kneeling frame. "I think I would like you to stick your tongue in my asshole,
and give me some pleasure before I give you my shit. Now get licking pervert!"

I tried hard to get my tongue in as far as possible, but the maid was not satisfied.

"He is not trying," she complained to Sarah. "Can you encourage him for me?"

"Certainly," smiled Sarah, as she took the leather belt from my trousers.

Wrapping it round her hand, she came over to where I was kneeling.

CRACK!!!!!

The belt landed on my bare back, and the pain was excruciating. I redoubled my efforts, trying to force my tongue into the girl's asshole.

"Hit him again!" shouted Ayesha.

"And again and again!" chorused the others.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

Another four times the belt was viciously laid across my back by the 16-year-old. How I kept silent I will never know. Finally
Ayesha announced she was ready to shit in my mouth. I held my mouth ready, and watched as her asshole opened.

"I wonder if black girl's shit tastes different," observed Caroline.

"I hope it tastes much worse," spat the maid. "I want this bastard to really suffer."

In fact, the shit tasted no worse and no better than the others, it was equally foul. Ayesha laughed as she watched me struggle
to swallow her load, and then even louder when I ran to throw it up in the toilet bowl.

"Now lick my black ass clean boy," she said imperiously when she had finished.

I completed the job thoroughly, and then the maid went back to her duties. Shortly afterwards, the other guests left, but not
without either slapping, kicking or punching me, and spitting in my face. I was left alone with the two sisters, with my head over
the toilet bowl trying to vomit again.

"He is having trouble bringing the rest up," observed Sarah.

"Let me help," I heard Kate say from behind me.

Then I felt probably the worst pain of my life, as Kate ran up and kicked me savagely between the legs. The pain shot right up
into my stomach, and I now had no trouble in throwing up what was left of the teenagers' shit and piss.

"You are quite lucky," Sarah told me. "Kate and I don't need to go yet. We will catch you before you go to bed."

With that, the two of them left the bathroom laughing, as I lay on my side clutching my thoroughly abused balls. I closed my
eyes in the hope the pain would go away soon.

THE END
1

No comments:

Post a Comment