Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Forced to Worship Feet



Forced to Worship Feet 

By Author Unknown

One time, where i was at my cousins house, me, my 2 female cousins, and my sister, all sitting on the couch, watching tv, and talking. I was only there, because we were staying together for the weekend, because our parents and their parents went on vacation together. I didn't want to stay with them, i have bad relations with all of them, i was never close, or even able to talk to any of them. Even though they are my sister and cousins, i hate all of them, and they hate me. But since i was sitting there, we all made small talk with each other, just to berid of the awkwardness i guess. I was 16, my sister is 19, my cousins are 20 and 22. We were actually getting along pretty well, we were playing around, me and my sister were playing around, i was freezing, i put my arms in my sweater, and she forcefully grabbed my and tied the arms of my sweater together behind my back so i couldnt get out. But both my arms were halfway into the sleeve so i couldnt get it out, and it really, really hurt having them bent at that angle. I was begging for someone to untie the sweater , i had no arms, i couldn't do anything about anything.

They started messing around with me, taking advantage of the situation. They were lightly slappin me in the face and such, until i threw myself to the ground, but i didnt get far, i was sitting in the middle of the couch and the table was right in front of it, so i landed on my back between the couch and the table, beside all of their legs. I was now lying on the floor by their legs, and unable to get up, unable to move. I was still begging them to untie me, until my cousin says "what are you willing to do for it" I was outraged!!! I cocked back at her "What do you mean?!?!?! You guys tied me up in the first place now i have to be your slave to be untied?!?!" So my cousin says to me, well i wasnt thinking about making you are slave, but now that you suggested it, sure why not. Until the damn morons realized i can't be their slave, i had no arms, and i couldnt get up. So they all tried to work something out. My face was beside my younger cousins legs, she was looking down on me, and said "so you can't move at all?" and I remarked back in anger "OBVIOUSLY NOT!!" But she didn't care at all. She was just over me, staring at me, wondering what she could do. Until suddenly, she put a slight grin on her face, looked me in the eye, i looker her in the eye, she lifted up her socked foot, and planted it, right on my face. I was lying on the floor, disgusted out of my mind, with my cousins foot cupped right over my nose. I tried to move, but couldn't, i kept moving my head side to side, screaming for her to get the hell outta here. She said to me "there's no chance in hell you're getting out of here freely, so you better just lie there and enjoy, you'll be there for a while. You sit there and be a good boy, and i'll let you go." Not only was it disgusting, i was losing my last ounces of dignity, slooowwwlllyyy. I was way too tired and in pain to keep going, so i stopped moving my head around, and just let her foot stay on my face, right over my nose. She took it off, and looked down at me again, "you gunna lie there like a good little boy?" she asked. I didn't reply. "good," she said. She sat back, and placed both of her feet right on my face again. I really didn't know how long i was there for, but when she started, they started watching the show "everybody loves raymond" and when she took off her feet it was just about over, so i guess i was down there for about half an hour. She asked how her feet smelled, and I still refused to reply. She said "oh, so you're not gonna tell me how my feet smell huh?, maybe you can tell me how it tastes. She then looked at me and told me to open my mouth. I refused to do such a thing! , put those nasty little toes in my mouth, taste her feet. She said "do you want to get out of here or not"? i lied there for a while, deciding what i should do. I figured they couldnt taste that bad, and i opened my mouth. She, my sister, and my other cousin laughed, and watched closely, to see my cousin take off her sock, and place her big toe, right into my mouth. I really didnt know if she wanted me to do anything with it, until she yelled down at me, "SUCK!!" I was appalled. But seeing as how her toe was already in my mouth, i sucked on that awful tasting little bugger, i wanted to get out, i sucked for my life. She was laughing, stating on how it tickles, and made me suck all 5 of her toes.
She was rubbing it in so bad to me, "haa haa, you smelled my feeeeeet, AND sucked my toes, ha ha!" And since she said it tickled so much, and felt really good, my other cousin and my sister wanted a shot at it. I was not up to this, but they told me how i wasnt getting out until they were fully satisfied, and i could be there all weekend if they wanted, so my older cousin switched spots with my younger cousin, and made me suck all 10 of her toes, which tasted a little better than my other cousins, but double the amount. Once i had finished with her, my sister wanted a shot, and the superbitch that she is, made me suck all 10 of her toes, and once i finished that, she said "why are you stopping, come on doggy, lick my feet" I looked at her, suprised, for a good 20 seconds i lied there, trying to think what i could do, but once again, she told me how i wasnt going anywhere, and she placed her feet right over my mouth, waiting for me to lick it. " I dont have all weekend...........oh wait, yes i do" she said, and then laughed with my cousins. I finally stuck out my tongue, and started licking her god awful feet. But the more i licked, the more i realized, they weren't godawful, and then so on, until i realized, i was actually enjoying this. Which they realized, when my younger cousin turned to me and said "you're enjoying this a little too much there arent you?" I was really going at it, doing all i could and trying to get in the best positions to lick every possible area of her feet. And once i finished, i just kept going over and over again, not giving my saliva any time to dry. My sister made me stop, and wiped my saliva off her feet on my face. And my younger cousin, who had started this whole thing, came to me, and offered me her feet. But this time, i wanted to, and now that i look back at it, i didnt hate the taste of her feet, it was all mental, in my head, on how digusting i thought it would be, and ashamed of myself. But i wasnt ashamed of myself now, i was going at it even harder, sucking her toes, licking in between her toes, and licking her entire feet, starting from the top, going down to the soles, to the ball of her foot, then with the other. After i had fulfilled their satisfaction, my sister looked down at me and said "would you like to be untied now doggy?" And to my shock, and theirs, i really didnt, and they knew it, my sister said "noooo, you dont want to do you doggy, you want to stay there and smell our feet, and kiss them and lick them, and suck our toes, all weekend dont you. I did make them untie me, only because i couldnt sit through that pain in my arm any longer, but i still did lie there all weekend, just having them watch tv, or talk, and just me lie there and smell, kiss, and lick their feet, and suck their toes. I did everything they asked me to do, and played games, they would smash food with their feet and make me eat it, and play games such as whos feet smelled better, and trivia, and when i got it right i got to suck a toe, one by one, 30 toes, 6 feet, all for me. They would often try things such as putting on their socks, or pantyhose, just to change it up a little. Until the weekend was over, and we all swore not ever to tell anybody, and I hoped we could all do it again one time. After that, our relationship with each other did improve. So now............just wait for next time.

7 comments:

  1. visit this websites for more stories http://forcedtosmellfeet.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you bring it very meaningful and useful, thanks.
    i like play games juegos.com | juegos de matar | jogos friv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
    i like play games friv4 than play games 2 girls and play game kid game ! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this useful info. It really helped me!!!
    Friv 100

    ReplyDelete