Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Carnival Booth


The Carnival Booth

Author Unknown
I lived next door to a lovely teenage girl. Shela had long coal black hair and a big shaply ass. She was very bitchy and short tempered,but we got along farly good. She ask me if I could give her some help at the carnival that her girls school was putting on,at the local amusement park. She explained that she didn't know what I would be doing yet.I agread to help ,( She was to lovely to turn down).Then one night it happened. I went out to throw some potato pealings in the back yard. As I was comming back I saw her bedroom window had the shade up and her light was on. She was naked and I could'nt help but to stare at her gorgous ass. She turned around and I saw two large shaply breast. Above those breast I saw a very angery face. I left the light on in my own house and was standing right in it. She cought me redhanded. She ran to her window and pulled down the shade. I worried about it the whole night. The next day she was out as I left for work. She gave me a cold stare, and said "I sure hope you have fun working at the carnival. She had a smerk on her face like she knew something I did'nt. I got a little scared, but then thought how bad can a carnival booth be. At last the big day came. The park was kinda big, and the girls school carnival was jest in one small corner. I looked around at all the women, but was dissapointed at the lack of sandles. It seemed they all wore heavy leather shoes, and on such a hot day. But I had other worries, manly Shela's wrath. She came up to me and said."This way over there is your booth." When I got inside it did'nt look like much. Jest a chair and a foot stool. Shela said since I seem to like female anatomy so much I could study part of it today. Mainly the feet. She said I had to wash every womens feet that came in here with my mouth, and don't even think of leaving or she would tell everyone about my peeping, and get me in trouble.I was releved to see that it not only wasn't it going to be bad, but that it would be fun. However I coudn't let Shela know that I liked it. I yelled this is discusting, whats wrong wath you? Making me do something this bad. She only laughed and walked off satified. Once it started it was a blast! Group after group of girls from the school came in and giggled as I smellet and licked there stinkey feet. They were told that I would do this ahead of time, and they didn't wash there feet, or ware socks. They all had sneekers or leather shoes on.Also women from the park showed up. After walking around and waiting in line for the rides there feet were really nice and smelly. As I did this I became almost painfully hard, my dick bounced with every heartbeat. I felt like masterbating but didn't dare. Some women didn't have much smell. But some had really stinkey feet.Most giggled or made fun of me as I licked, this made even more aroused. None had ugley feet,but the plain ones seemed to stink more then the really beautiful ones. That is untill the end of the day, when this drop dead gorgous breunette came in. she sat down and looked kinda shy. We were the only ones in the tent. She looked ashamed at me and said "you don't have to do this. My girlfriends put me up to this. I have the stinkest feet there is. They knew no one could lick them, now I feel bad about coming in here." I couldn't beleve it, she was the most beautiful women I seen in a long while. She had legs that were shaped better that I though legs could be shaped. I told her that I wanted to do it' but not to tell anyone that I liked it because I was supost to be doing this for a punishment. As she kicked off her shoes I almost went into shock! Her feet were perfect! Nice big round heals, short and broad feet. High archs and long sweet toes. They stunk something ferous. I lounged for her feet and licked hard ,(the next day my tongue was sore).She said she liked it. Without thinking I said they are dileous my beautiful queen. She said she wished she had a guy like me, her last boyfriend told her that her feet stink, and told her to put her shoes back on all the time. I told her I would love to go out with her. She said her name was Debbie. We exchanged phone numbers' and I told her to make her feet as stinkey as posable. She laughed and said that she jest washed her feet and changed her socks this morning."Next time your really goneing to get it!" As she left shela walked in. She said one more pair of feet, mine. As I acted like I hated it I became more aroused. Her feet stunk almost as much as Debs. After I was done she said "not so fast. You like my big ass so much you can have it."She turned around pulled down her pants, and said "lick". Man did her crack stink. (Not that I cared.) It was wonderful! All sweety and stinkey and beautiful. Better than the daydreams I had about doing this to her. When I was done she said."I hope you learn't your lesson today". She said now were even. No hard feelings? I said none. But I lied. Something was certanly hard!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment