Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mary Janes


Mary Janes
Author Unknown

It's been a long day, and I'm just getting home from work. I walk through the door and drop my backpack and purse on the floor as the front door is closing. I head toward the bedroom looking for you. I know you're probably on the computer. You turn in the chair as you hear me enter the room.
I point to the floor at your feet, and you obediently sink to your knees in front of the chair. I take my place on my throne and rub my shoe over your groin. I trail my other shoe up your side before placing it against your shoulder. I shove you down onto your butt before you have a chance to notice my other foot has already left your groin. While you still have your mouth open with shock, I force the toe of my soft black Mary Jane past your lips. "Clean it," I command. To which you nod eagerly and mumble around my shoe, "Yes, Mistress!" While you're cleaning my dirtied shoes, I check my e-mail and reply to my online foot friends. When you pause, I look over my freshly cleaned shoes to see if you missed a spot.
Tsk tsk tsk! Bad slave! You missed the straps. They are nowhere near as shiny as the rest of my shoes. You're just lucky I'm in a good mood, or I would make you clean both shoes all over again. Instead, I make you lick the strap you missed while buffing my other shoe on the crotch of your jeans. You're already starting to pant just like a little puppy dog. I scratch you behind your ear and pat your head as I stand in front of you. I lift a foot to your groin again, tapping you with my shoe firmly. "I want it off, " I demand as I lift my beautiful foot in front of you. You fumble with the buckle in your eagerness to please me.
After you've finally removed both shoes, I sit on the edge of the bed in front of you. My stockinged feet caress your body until one finds its way under your shirt. I dig my big toe into your belly button. I lift my other foot to your face and make you smell my sweaty foot. I pull it away when I see you move to kiss it. I know you're drooling to taste my toes. I smile to myself at the thought of making you kiss my feet. I laugh at the thought of you getting on your knees in front of me and begging just of one taste.
I focus my attention back on you. "Strip," is the only thing I say to you. I can tell you're surprised by my request. I repeat my command, this time with more force. You scramble to obey me, but I put my foot on your arm. "Slowly," I add. You obey by removing your shirt. Smiling mischievously, I grab your waistband with my toes while you have your arms raised over your head. I press my feet together and pull so that the button of your jeans comes undone. I continue removing your pants by spreading the zipper apart. I giggle as my heel brushes against your arousal. Down go your pants and underwear as my feet brush over your hips and down your legs.
"Turn around," I command. You look hesitant to obey so I trap your hips between my feet and turn you with my strong legs. I give you one quick kick to your butt for not jumping to my order. Then I demand you take off your socks for me. Again, you seem reluctant to obey your mistress so I smack your butt with my foot again. This time you are a good slave and do as you are told. While you are bent over removing your socks for me, my beautiful feet are rubbing up and down the inside of your thigh. I can tell I'm making you even more excited from the animal-like growl coming from deep in your throat.
Now that you're standing in front of me fully naked, I make you lay on the floor next to the bed. I don't like looking at the pleading look on your face, so I get one of the scarves from the nightstand and tie your arms over your head. Then I take another scarf and blindfold you. I reach over and grab the bottle of lotion off the nightstand. I drizzle the cold lotion over your arousal and laugh as you squirm.
I sit on the bed and rest my stockinged feet on your chest. I use the seam at the toes of my pantyhose to tease your nipples. You strain to kiss my feet, but I shove your head back down to the floor by placing my foot on your throat. Your nostrils flare as you try to pick up the scent of my foot. You're so busy trying to smell my foot that you don't notice I've removed my other foot from your chest.
Your begging fills the air, and I get tired of hearing you moan, "Please, Mistress!" I shove my foot in your mouth, pantyhose and all. With one foot secure in your mouth, I slide my big toe of my free foot around in the lotion I had drizzled onto you earlier. I can feel your lips relax on my other foot as you gasp in surprise.
"Keep sucking," I command. You nod your head and continue sucking on my toes. I press your groin hard with my foot and begin to rub it. The lotion coats the bottom of my nylons making it easier for my foot to slide over you. You're already starting to sweat. I wiggle my toes in your mouth to remind you of your chore. You nod as you resume sucking on my toes. I push my foot further into your mouth, almost choking you with it. All the while, my foot is rubbing up and down the length of your arousal. I can feel tension is building inside you as you're nearing your explosion.
I slide my toes down your length and gently massage your balls. I allow my foot to wander over your thighs and next to your arousal. Your breathing is still shallow, but I can feel you calming down beneath my feet. I remove my foot from your mouth, and you whisper, "Please don't stop, Mistress." To shut you up, I put my now wet foot on your throat and push down just enough so that you lose your breath temporarily. Then I move my foot back to your arousal and start up where I left off.
I can tell the excitement (and my foot on your throat) is making it hard for you to breathe, so I lighten my step but keep my foot there to hold you in place. Meanwhile, my other foot is rubbing up and down your length. I can tell you like the way the nylons feel against you. Out of curiosity, I move my other foot down to your member as well. I slide my toes underneath your arousal so that you are sandwiched between my feet. I glance quickly at your face and see that you're straining to remain in control of yourself. I smile mischieviously to myself and decide to wipe away what little control you have.
With my foot that is underneath your member, I begin slowly rubbing at your base with my big toe. I can feel you fighting yourself even stronger now so I speed up my rubbing. "That's a good boy," I murmur. You moan out, "Oh yes!" I'm unsure whether that was in reply to my statement or if you were saying that because you were enjoying what I was doing. From the sweat dripping off your forehead and the shaking of your body, I'd say a combination of both.
It's not long before you're shuddering with release and moaning out with surprise. I smile with pride for myself that I made you cum. I glimpse down and see you came all over my pantyhose. I pat your member with my foot and tell you what a good boy you were. Then I remove my feet from you and stand. I slide my pantyhose down my legs and throw them at you. You lie on the floor, spent from your climax, and give me a quizzical look. "You made a mess all over my pantyhose," I say, "Go clean them and yourself." You remain on the floor, trying to calm your breathing. I give you ten more seconds before I command you, "Now!" You look surprised that I commanded you so harshly, and you rush to fulfill my request. "Yes, Mistress. Anything."
As you rush off to the bathroom to hand wash my pantyhose and clean yourself, I lie back on the bed and curl up under the blankets. I'm drifting off to sleep when you come back, and I can feel you rubbing my back through the blanket. I smile and drift away into slumber land.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment