Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trouble in the Woods


Trouble in the Woods
By Vicky


A neighborhood boy had been making fun of me for being a tom boy. It hurt my feelings at first, but repetition of his insults eventually made me mad. One day I was in the woods climbing a tree and he appeared below with his usual supply of attitude. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. I climbed down from the tree and told him that it was about time someone shut that big mouth of his. Before he could act, I ran at him and pushed him onto his back. He tried to push me off, but he was a skinny kid and about 30 pounds lighter than myself. We wrestled for a while and finally I wound up sitting astride him, pinning his wrists to the ground with my hands. He tried to struggle and break free, but it was no use; he was helpless. My realization of this fact coincided with his ceasing to struggle.
"I give in. You win, now let me up," he said. I didn't want to let him up. In fact, I wanted to feel his helplessness for as long as possible, he deserved it.
"Go on, Beg me to let you get up," I told him. He looked up at me in disbelief. I repositioned myself so that my knees were holding his arms to the ground and my hands were free.
"Beg me," I said again. When he didn't respond, I slapped him twice across the face. He was shocked, but this time when I ordered, I heard in response, "Please, Vicky, please let me up. I'm begging you! Please!". How I loved hearing that coming from him, the little idiot! I wanted more. "I think I need to teach you more of a lesson for insulting me," I told him. "Now just lay there beneath me until I decide what to do." He was not happy with this new development and began to yell. Instantly I put one hand over his mouth and pinched his nose with the other, smothering him. I held him there for a few seconds watching his panic and then released him. He lay silent staring up at me. I didn't know what to do next, but quickly ideas started coming to me. "I think you should kiss my feet and beg me to get off you," I told him. He started to speak but, I symbolically put my hand over his mouth and he immediately shut up. I pulled my legs up to take off my sneakers, and that transferred all the weight to my ass, making it more uncomfortable for him to have me on top of him. He started to complain and that's when I got really wicked. 'I told you to be quiet" I said and I turned around and planted my ass right on his face. Then I removed my sneakers. I ground my ass into his face a little more and then resumed my original position astride and facing him. His face was quite red, both from humiliation and from ass punishment. It delighted me seeing my enemy like this, real girl power. "Are you ready to kiss my feet and beg for release?" I asked him, "or would you prefer that I sit on your face again?"
"No," he whispered, "I'll do whatever you say." The sneakers I'd removed were the old ones that I wore every day in the summer without socks. My mother had been after me to throw them away because they were "ripe." I knew my feet were really smelly. He was going to hate having them anywhere near him. I put them to his face and became more excited as I watched him squirm to get away. "Things will only get worse for you if you don't do as I say," I told him. "Now stop your squirming and lay still." He complied, and I placed my dirty, stinky feet over his nose and mouth. "Since you struggled so much," I told him, "I'm going to make you lick my feet while you beg me to get off you." I didn't feel a tongue against my skin, so I bounced up and down on him a few times. That did it. He grudgingly poked out his tongue and slid it along my arch. I made him lick my dirty feet clean between his pleas for release. I kept him at it for close to 10 minutes until finally I drew my feet close and inspected them. They were quite clean, except for one piece of toe jam between my big and first toe. I dug it out and stuffed it into his mouth.
"Yummy, isn't it?" I laughed, and then held his mouth closed until he swallowed it. I then rested by feet on his face I put both my sneakers back on, and getting ready to let him go I started to rise up, standing on his chest. While rising up however he jerked his body causing me to topple off and come crashing down onto the floor. "Bitch!" he howled as he scampered off, and picking myself of the ground I plotted my revenge- he’s not going to get away with that, looks like he’ll have to come back for some extra classes.


1

No comments:

Post a Comment