Monday, July 11, 2011

The Babysitter


The Babysitter


By www.footboy4u24@aol.com
Here is a 100%, TRUE story about how I started to like female feet. Please bear with me here because by the end you will understand me better. I was ten years old and I was a very bad kid at that age. My parents' babysitter was a hot high school senior from down the street. Her name was Jenna. She was a star soccer player and loved running and playin sports. She was sexy! She was just gorgeous. I remember her being 5'6, 125 lbs and athletic. One day I was being very bad to her and she SNAPPED. She commanded me to get on the floor, and I would not do it. She had to use force upon me. She grabbed me by the shirt, and threw me down to the ground. She told me that "You are gonna have to pay the penalty now". I hit the ground and she placed her big size 9 foot onto my little chest. She was wearing a pair of canvas shoes without socks. I will never forget what was to come. She pressed down on my little chest with her big foot. She said to me, "Now, you will have to take your punishment like a good little boy." She stood up full-weight with both feet onto my little chest. I felt my chest *crack* and I couldnt breathe and started screaming to "get off!!" She grabbed the chair that was right by me and placed it over my chest. She slowly got off and said, "OK OK be quiet.. u cant support my weight. But you WILL have my feet on your face, and you better like it and not say a word." She kicked off her right shoe and placed it directly onto my face and nose. I tried to move away vigorously, moving my head from side to side. She said, "Listen to ME. DONT MOVE or I will hurt you". She then pryed off her left shoe and smothered my face with both feet. I struggled to move my face and head away but could not. Her feet were *so* smelly. They were hot and wet from being in those well-worn canvas shoes all day long. She had her toes painted a neon-pink and they looked really nice. She said, "Good, now I want to feel you breathe in, take deep breaths of my sexy feet! for 10 minutes then u can go play." I did as I was told. I breathed in the sweet cheesy scent of her ripe bare feet. She kept pressin her toes over my little nose. I began to LOVE this after a short period of time. I ended up staying down there for 30 minutes!!! She told me, "you were *sooo* good under there, I am going to give you a reward now." She had me wash my face, and then got me some ice cream which I wasn't allowed to have.
The next time she came over was 3 weeks later. I will never forget it. I was 11 years old at the time, my birthday was a day or 2 before. I had alot of new toys and games to play. Jenna and I played a game and I cheated repeatedly. Jenna was getting angry, as she hated cheaters and losing. She had come over after a long day of work at her office job. She was wearing a pair of leather heels and she never took them off the time she was over. She told me, "if you cheat again, you will get your punishment again!! Don't make me punish you like last time!" I continued being a little prick, as I *wanted* my punishment. She snapped on me and told me to lay down on my back. I refused and she had to get forceful once again. She tripped me and put her big heeled foot on my little face. She applied pressure on the side of my head. She told me to roll over or she would crush my head like a bug. I rolled onto my back and she got off of my face. She stepped up onto my chest with both feet, her toes about up to my neck. I started moaning from the pain, as she was crushing my little chest. She stepped off and pulld up- a chair. I tried to get away and she really tortured me this time. She started yelling, "That's IT! You will sit here under my stinky feet for 1 hour now and you better like it!" She kicked off those heels and moaned as she pressed her slimy sweaty hot stinkin feet onto my little nose and mouth. She was wigglin her toes and rubbing them on my face. She pressed her heels on my nose too. She was saying all along, "----, you better learn that if u are bad, you will have to be punished. I love havin you under my feet. Next time I will make you kiss them and suck my toes, so you better be careful! Aren't they smelly today? I know they must smell I'm sorry for that. But this will teach you not to be a bad boy." I was moaning beneath her hot suffocating toes. My little penis began to get HARD! I think it was the first erection I have ever had. Her feet were so sexy and I **LOVED** how they smelled. She never noticed my little hard-on since she was facing my face. She continued rubbing her feet on my face, and saying "oohhh how good it feels to rub them on you. They were so sore from workin today. I wish I could do this to somebody every day after school" She eventually let me go and had me wash my face, which must have smelled like her cheesy feet.
This would happen again, I think 8 more times before she went away to college. I never got to see her again as we also moved out of the neighborhood. And I never told on her, she's probably torturing some kid right now with those sexy smelly feet! You may think this was cruel and disgusting, but I loved every minute of it. And so did Jenna. What girl wouldn't want a guy under her feet, being made to respect them and the power of a woman's feet?? Because of Jenna I will *always* want to be under a hot girl's feet and made to smell them. - END
1

No comments:

Post a Comment