Sunday, July 10, 2011

Customer's Feet

Customer's Feet
By Author Unknown.
I was in a customer's home to do some work installing tile flooring. A very beautiful young early 20's college girl answered the door. She wore shorts, a high-cut blouse showing off about 4 inchs of her belly and best of all, no shoes. Her feet were beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them.
I talked to her about the work I would be doing and would look at her face for a moment and then back to those beautiful bare feet. I didn't know it was going to be the best day I would have in years. Her phone soon rang interrupting our conversation. While she was on the the phone she slid her foot back into her shoes. What a bummer!
After she hung up, she stood at the kitchen counter, looked at me and raised her foot out of her shoe pointing her toe and displaying a super sole shot! "Can I walk on the floors while you are working on them?" She asked.
I started to answer her by saying, "It would be better to..." But she interrupted me.
She said, "I noticed you looking at my feet. Do you like them or something?"
I was close enough to them to smell the sweet odor of her feet after being in and out of those shoes. I now had a hard on that wouldn't just go away.I said, "You have very beautiful feet. Very nice!" She put her foot down and did the same thing with her other foot.
looking directly at me she said, "What do you think your boss would say if he found out that you , well, you know." She then took her soles and stuck it in my face. "Here. Look real closely. I want you to smell them both right now." She walked to her bedroom door an demanded that I follow her. She was laying on the bed face up. She held her foot up and said, "Have a seat at the end of the bed."
I did as she asked. Her feet were placed in my face. I began to hold her feet by the heels and suck the tops of her feet, running ny tounge between her toes and sucking each toe. I continued to suck and lick the soles and total bottoms for almost 1 hour. During this time she really got turned on. I watched as she ran her hands under her top and lifted her bra licking her breast as I serviced each of her feet.
I think she forgot I was even there as she raised her hips and slid her shorts down to expose her honey pot to her eager hands. All of a sudden she rembered me. Her face turned so red. I didn't say a word. I just kept licking and sucking her feet. She slowly pulled her feet up towards her body until her heels were over her shaved pussy. At this point her hands were placed on the back of my head and she pushed my face into her hot, hot honey pot.
I was so focused on what I was doing that I didn't here someone else enter the room. I felt a pair of hands pulling my pants down and I looked up to see a very young blond eagerly licking her lips. I want some too or I'll tell our mom. She placed her hands between my legs. Her young tongue licked my bare butt.
Her sister told her everything as we continued . I had to do all the same things to the sister as I had with the older one. We must have spent the best part of that day and part of the next day doing the same thing. The two girls said I would not have to worry as long as I was only a phone call away. That was 6 months ago. Since then, I received one call from each of the girls who made me come over to service their feet.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment