Saturday, July 9, 2011

SLAVERY IN THE PLAYER’S LOUNGE


SLAVERY IN THE PLAYER’S LOUNGE

Author Unknown
I was the laughing stock of the female tennis elite. I was lyin’ hogtied at Martina Hingis’ feet, serving as her human footrest. She was in the player’s lounge drinking champagne, celebrating her victory over Monica Seles, chatting with her double’s partner, the gorgeous Anna Kournikova. They both were a little tipsy and were enjoying themselves by humiliating me before the eyes of their fellow players. "Hey Martina, what’s up ?" , I heard someone ask. It was the voice of Jennifer Capriati whose lovely sneaker clad feet suddenly appeared before my eyes. "Hey Jennifer !", Martina answered, "who are you up against ?" "I’m playing Testud in half an hour", Jennifer said. "Congratulations on your victory by the way, you played very well today !" "Well thanx Jen, that’s so nice of you", Martina replied. "Whose that worm under your feet ?", Jennifer asked mockingly. "Oh, this little worm right over here ?" she said as she teasingly brushed my cheek with her left foot. "He’s my new slave. I take him everywhere I go. It’s very comfortable having a slave of your own. I love having someone around who obeys my every whim !" "Oh Martina, you haven’t changed a bit, have you ?", Jennifer laughed. "But you’re right, I love having slaves too. I think everyone should have one, heehee !" "He’s very good at cleaning shoes", Martina added as I almost died in shame under her sandal clad feet. "Wanna try him out ?" "Oh really ?", Jennifer asked. "Can I ? I want mine squeaky clean for the game !" "Be my guest, Jen", Martina answered. "You know what to do, slave. Lick the shoes of Miss Capriati ! The gorgeous Jennifer regally posed her foot under my nose and waited for my humble lips to brush her beautiful female tennis feet. A second later my tongue was all over her sneakers, cleaning every spec of dirt from the white leather of her Sergio Tacchini’s. Meanwhile my neck kept supporting Martina’s feet while Anna’s boots were on my back. "Mmmm, that feels so good, baby", Jennifer laughed. But I gotta go, gotta slash another one of my victims !" "Bye Jen", Martina shouted, "feel free to use my shoeshine boy anytime !" "Thanx Tina, I surely will", Jennifer answered as she stepped through the door to prepare herself for her next game. I never felt so humiliated. The room was full of beautiful, rich women and I just couldn’t believe that Mistress Martina had made me lick the shoes of Jennifer Capriati in front of the eyes of the entire female tennis elite. "Don’t give me that pleading look, slaveboy !", Martina suddenly said as my eyes begged for her mercy. "You are my total slave and you will do anything I order you to do. Understand ?" "Yes Mistress Martina", I reluctantly answered as my Mistress triumphantly crushed my face under the sole of her right heel. "Hahaha, what a useless worm !", Anna Kournikova said as she heard me humbly comply with my Mistress’ orders. "He was truly born to serve at your feet !" Both girls were laughing their head off as they cruelly dug their heels in to my flesh. "Slaveboy, turn around ! We want to rest our feet on your chest !", Mistress Martina ordered as she took another sip of champagne. I now turned face up so I was able to see the two beautiful faces of my Tormentresses. Humiliating smiles were on their faces expressing their total superiority over me. Like regal queens they posed their feet on me as if it was the most natural thing to use another human being as a footrest. Martina’s heels were now on my chest while Anna amused herself with crushing and mashing my balls under the heels of her boots. They were both havin the time of their lives. "Take my heel in your mouth, slaveboy ! You should know your Mistress cannot stand the tiniest spot of dirt on her shoes, so clean it so I can mirror myself in it !" Instinctively I opened my mouth for Mistress Martina to allow her to stuff it with her razorsharp designer heels. She wasn’t too careful in the process though. Her first attempt landed on my cheek, the second on my upper lip which added a couple of painful cuts to my face. "Oooppppsss", she said teasingly, "guess I had a little too much of that exquisite champagne, heehee!" "Yeah me too !", Anna Kournikova said as she deliberately stabbed my balls with the steel tips of her Versace boots. I writhed in pain under their feet unable to defend myself against their cruel games. "Open your mouth properly, slave ! Can’t you see the hole is too small !" Mistress Martina barked. I spread my lips as wide as I could. Finally my cruel Mistress succeeded in sticking her heel into my willing mouth. I could now feel the end of her heel scraping against the back of my throat. She saw the painful and pleading look upon my face. "You are nothing but a tool, a tool for my pleasure and you will never complain because if I want you to suffer you will suffer and take the pain like a real slave should ! From now on you cease to have a will of your own, slave. Am I making myself clear ?" "Yes Mistress Martina", I answered, having great difficulty to worm the words out of my mouth since it was almost completely stuffed with her stiletto heel. "Good, then stop making faces, it’s boring me !" With that she kicked the side of my head with her other foot and continued to chat with her friend Anna. This situation was even more humiliating. Now I had to face all the mocking stares of all the those beautiful tennis stars in the lounge. I soon recognized the gorgeous faces of Jelena Dokic, Elena Dementieva, Barbara Schettt and Serena Williams. The mocking smiles on their faces said it all. Indeed, nothing was more humiliating for a man than to lie with his face under the feet of a beautiful woman, forced to suck on the heel of her designer shoe. I was a human floormat and that was exactly how I was perceived by the rest of the women present in the lounge. "Well slaveboy, I can assure you you’re drawing a lot of attention here ! Now all those lovely ladies are able to witness that you are my slave and that you have decided to dedicate your life to the pampering of my gorgeous feet, heehee !" That was vintage Martina. She had a talent for rubbin’ your nose in the things you dreaded most. In many ways she was your worst nightmare. And now I’d fallen into her cruel hands I could only wallow in defeat and swallow the dirt from her spiky heels. Then someone shouted at them from the other end of the room. "Hey Tina and Anna, why don’t you join us here at the bar !" It was Kim Clijsters, the world’s n°5 from Belgium and Barbara Schett, the gorgeous blonde from Austria. "Hey Kim, good idea ! This bottle’s almost empty anyway !", Mistress Martina laughed. With that she withdrew her heel from my mouth and kicked me away with her feet. "Move over boy and follow us to the bar ! And remember, no walking for you here ! Crawling is all you do as long as you’re my slave !" As Martina and Anna graciously walked up to their friends at the bar I humbly crawled behind their heels on my bare hands and knees. This was now my fate, I pondered, my eyes transfixed on the heels of my perfect Mistress : to be crawling like a dog at her perfect and powerful feet ! "Hi guys", Martina and Anna said as they both kissed Kim and Barbara. "Long time, no see ! How are you !" "Well a little richer than last week", Kim answered. They all laughed. "Yeah, me too", Anna said. "Done another one of these fancy fashion commercials and added another million to my account !" "Yeah, those corporative dorks must be definitely out of their minds", Martina responded. "But hey, that’s not our problem is it, heehee !" "Now what do we have here", Babsy Schett said as she humiliatingly tilted my chin with the tip of her black knee-high designer boot. "My oh my, mother nature hasn’t been very generous to you, now has she ?", she mocked. "That’s the least you can say, Babsy", Mistress Martina laughed, "however he makes a perfect slave ! I can recommend him to you anytime !" "Well maybe one day I’ll allow him the privilege of lickin my feet after a long hot training session !", Barbara said, "but right now I’m perfectly happy with the state my feet are in, thank you !" The four gorgeous tennis women burst out in triumphant laughter and ordered another bottle of champagne as I bashfully lowered my head in complete humiliation at their feet. However my cruel Mistress wouldn’t give me much time to ponder. "They don’t seem to have enough stools around here", Martina remarked. "Well that means that you’ll have to serve as my pedestal, slave, since I don’t want to rest my regal feet on the floor. Now get on the floor, worm, my feet are already getting cold !" I couldn’t believe what Mistress Martina made me go through. After all the humiliation I would now have to serve as her pedestal in front of three beautiful woman. It was a known fact that Mistress Martina wasn’t one of the tallest players and that’s why she did everything possible to make herself look taller than she actually was, one of the reasons why almost all of the time she was in high heels. This situation wasn’t any different. So I prostrated myself on the floor on my back as I was ordered, my head facing the feet of my female superiors. Mistress Martina simply adjusted my position by a serious of vicious kicks in my ribs which turned out to be very effective. "Are you ready to be trampled by your Mistress’ feet, slave ?", she mockingly asked as all 4 women looked down on me with a smirking smile on their face and stretched their toes in eager anticipation. "Yes Mistress Martina", I reluctantly answered fearing the excruciating pain her torturing feet were about to inflict on me. "Alright then." And without even looking where she planted her feet she stepped on my chest and mercilessly grinded her heels in my flesh, leaving me writhing in unbelievable pain under her stiletto Manolo Blahnik designer heels. "Well girls, I guess this will make the conversation a lot easier, won’t it ?", she said as she smilingly raised her glass to bring out a toast on their successful careers. "Great idea, Martina !", Kim complemented as she raised hers. "To the future !" "To the future !", Barbara and Anna added as my entire body was compressed under the full weight of Martina Hingis’ body. What followed was almost too surreal to believe. As the evening continued the girls started to become crueller and crueller due to the numerous bottles of champagne that they continued to drink down as a celebration of their superstatus. By then I was in a continuous state of agony and pain. My body and face were almost completely covered by Mistress Martina’s heelmarks and bruises started to turn it into a horrible landscape of black and blue. After a while the girls even lost complete notice of the human carpet under Mistress Martina’s feet. At one point the gorgeous Anna Kournikova even joined her on my chest ordering another bottle of champagne to the waiter behind the bar. When the two steel tips of her designer boots joined those of Mistress Martina’s I lost consciousness. It was as someone stabbed my ribs with 2 razorsharp knives and then twisted the blades around in the gaping wounds. However Anna wasn’t even aware she was standing on a human body. She was too spoilt and too much occupied with drinking champagne to be concerneed with such trivial things. Like her friends all she wanted was to have a good time and enjoy the good things in life : drinking, partying, dancing and toying with men. However nothing compared to the cruelness of Mistress Martina herself. After all she was the one to treat me like the slave that I now had become. She was the masterbrain behind these sadistic games that she played with me and nothing in her mind was too cruel to spare me from torment. The tipsier she got, the more she started to move around on my body and the more uncontrollable the movements of her feet and legs became. When I finally woke up, I was lyin naked on the floor of Mistress Martina’s bedroom, my neck and hands chained to one of her bedposts. Every bone in my body felt like it was broken and hurt like hell. My face felt like she had run it through a food processor. To put it in another way, I had never felt so much pain in my whole life. A couple of feet away I spotted Mistress Martina’s beautiful high heels on the carpet floor. She probably had kicked them out in a state of utter drunkenness before droppin herself into her bed and fallin into a deep sleep. However, much to my own surprise I felt how my cock almost immediately became erect, regardless of the incredible pain I was suffering. I tried to worm myself to her shoes without making too much noise but the pain in my body was even making it very hard for me to move. However I was determined to reach her shoes and with what seemed like an almost impossible effort, I gradually succeeded in crawling to my Mistress’ shoes. By the time I could touch her heel with my nose I was completely exhausted. Yet with every little bit of strength that was left in me I raised my head and placed my nose against the insole of Mistress Martina’s left designer heel. The smell was incredible. Her feet had accumulated a lot of sweat and dirt (after all it had been a very long night) and the mixture of expensive shoe leather and Mistress Martina’s heavenly foot odor just smelled like an afrodisiac to me. Almost instantly my cock was drippin’ with precum and I started to tongueclean the insoles of my beautiful Mistress’ shoes while she was still sleepin’ in the bed of her luxurious hotel suite. I slowly licked myself into a mindblowing orgasm while tasting her expensive and precious foot scent in my enslaved mouth. As I shot my load on the floor of her hotel room the pain disappeared completely, at least for a few seconds. And although the pain almost immediately returned after I had finished my tribute to her shoes I felt the happiest man alive. Cause no feeling would ever compare to the things I was experiencing now : to be allowed to be the footslave of the most beautiful and perfect Supermistress on earth : MISTRESS MARTINA HINGIS. THE END Visit www.groups.yahoo.com/group/theslavesofmartinahingis A temple of worship for all Martina HINGIS’ slaves ! Polls, Stories, Pictures, Updates, etc ….
1

No comments:

Post a Comment