Thursday, July 14, 2011

KEVIN'S DIARY


KEVIN'S DIARY
by Amber K.
akurwitz@hotmail.com

Dear Diary,
This is my first entry since I received this book four birthdays ago. I've had repeating dreams as of late, concerning an ex baby-sitter of mine and an event that took place. These dreams have now been lasting for months and I feel I need to get my feelings down on paper. In doing this I have hopes that I will understand the resurfacing of these events.
My baby-sitter's name was Amber Kurwitz and she used to watch me when I was between 10 and 12 years of age. Sometimes she would come to my parents house while other times I would be dropped off at her home where she lived with her mother. Mostly I got along with her, though she could be overly bossy at times. The biggest problem I had was her need to go out of her way to put me in emotionally uncomfortable positions. Such as making me get undressed in front of her in order to toss my soiled clothing in the washing machine ... or walking in on me when I was taking a shower or bath and preceding to talk to me whilst seeming to give my naked body the once over ... and sometimes twice or three times over. She would also make comments about how much I was growing ... you know ... down there. As it was, my family never really had an outspoken policy in the issues of sex, thus I was rather shaky about the subject being addressed. I knew the mechanics of it all, but was instilled with the opinion via my parnets, that it was shameful. All in all it just plain embarrassed me!
Towards the last year of my contact with Amber she developed a new trait in our situation. She began to become more physical with me in the ways of roughhousing, wrestling and tickling. Amber, being six years older than myself, also had me beat in size. I've never been much of an athletic sort and being rather short (even for my age) I was easily overpowered by her. One of the things that has taunted me throughout life has been reoccurring spells of claustrophobia. It wouldn't always strike, but on occasions it would hit me hard and I would react in a very panicky manner.
One year, on Halloween night, I was to spend the night at Amber's house while my parents went to parties. She took me trick or treating, we carved pumpkins and finally settled down to watch horror movies ... the normal holiday fare. Amber was nursing a bottle of wine throughout the evening and became more intoxicated as the night wore on. She became more boisterous ... laughing louder and making comments as we watched the movies. I was having just as much fun so I didn't really mind.
The movie Halloween was nearing the end. Following the scene in which Michael Myers, wearing a sheet and a pair of glasses from his last victim ... pretends to be his next victims boyfriend, Amber excused herself to use the bathroom. After a few minutes I noticed a white blur of movement in my peripheral vision. I glanced over in fright to see a ghostly apparition barring down on me. Of course it was only Amber clothed in a sheet, but the effect in the darkened living room, lit only by the bluish light of the television, nearly sent me into a fit. After the initial shock I of course realized it was her ... mostly because I noticed the lit scent of her perfume as she hovered over me moan and wailing.
I punched her in the knee, good-naturedly of course, she laughed and called me a 'brat' ... and that is when everything began to go wrong. My dreams usually start at this point...
She yanked the sheet off of her head and slapped it over me like a huntress using a net to catch her prey. Before I could move, she had her arms and legs wrapped around me, and the sheet tightly stretched across the length of my body. I literally couldn't move an inch. At first it was OK ... then she started tickling me. Before I knew it I was in a blind panic! Her legs kept my arms imprisoned to my sides and her fingers roamed my prone body finding every ticklish, vulnerable spot. I did my best to buck her off, but the full weight of her body was upon me. I began to hyperventilate and was able to take one gasping breath and let out a shriek ... "GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!"
As if it had never happened the tickling had stopped and she leapt up and ripped the sheet off of me. She stood above me scowling down. An important side note is that my mother was death on swearing. I men DEATH! If I so much as ever breathed the word shit or damn ... it was off to the basement with my father and his razor belt. The image of Amber telling my folks when they came in the morning sent me into a panic once more.
I was still recovering from the hyperventilating and only able to wheeze out ... "Don't tell...don't tell ... don't tell..."
She began to smirk at me and told me to stand up. I complied ... and she walked me into the bathroom. She sat me on the toilet and began to run a wash cloth under the faucet. She kneeled down in front of me and began to wipe my face with the hot cloth. I closed my eyes and was soon soothed and able to breath freely.
After she stopped she took me by the hand, led me into the kitchen and sat me at the table there. She busied herself by opening another bottle of wine as I sat in silence ... head hung low. At this point I heard the sound of Mrs. Kurwitz's car pulling up the gravel drive.
"Come on." Amber said and walked back into the living room. I sat on the floor next to the coffee table and she opened the door for her Mom.
In came Mrs. Kurwitz dressed in a French maid outfit showing ample cleavage and a lot of leg. Any kind of half-nakedness at the time made me extremely uncomfortable so I glued my eyes to the TV. Amber's Mom said her greetings and hurried into her bedroom to get out of her costume. She returned 10 minutes later wearing a pair of cut off sweats, a Rolling Stones mid-rift T-shirt and a pair of house slippers. She put her feet up on the coffee table and let out a long sigh.
She then began to talk with Amber about her night of dancing and carousing with her friends from work. While she spoke she rubbed her slipper covered feet together ... at points slipping one foot out to rub along her ankle before reinserting it. And let me tell you ... her feet stunk. I mean bad! It was almost like vinegar in it's potency ... and it was all around me in a cloud of reek.
I believe I wrinkled my nose ... I'm not sure ... but I did move away from her feet giving them a leery sideways glance as I did so.
Amber saw this and made an issue. "Kevin, are you insinuating that my Mother's feet smell bad?"
"Oh ... I'm sorry Kevin, sweetie," Mrs. Kurwitz giggled. "They must smell awful! I didn't even think about it." She then put her feet on the floor.
"You didn't answer my question Kevin!" Amber said sternly.
"They are kinda smelly." I said in a low tone.
"Ah ... " Amber gasped in what seemed like mock indignation. "That's really rude!"
"Its OK, Amee," Mrs. Kurwitz said.
"No, Mom, he's been up to nothing but trouble tonight ... isn't that right Kevin."
I once again hung my head.
"He called me a bitch when I was only trying to play around ... right Kevin?"
Mrs. Kurwitz gasped and looked at me in a half questioning half stern manner ... a look I think only Mothers have perfected.
"I was deciding whether or not to tell his folks or think of a punishment myself."
"Well, I would suppose that any disciplinary matters should be handled by his parents and not us, Amee."
"Don't tell my Mom!" I whined.
"So what'll it be, Kev? "
"Just don't tell my parents ... please!"
"You have to learn some manners, Kevin. That's quite obvious. You can't call woman bitches and its very impolite to tell people they smell ... especially when you are a guest in their home.
"Come here and sit between us." She patted the couch. I hesitantly got up, not knowing what to expect and approached the spot she had indicated. I sat between them and immediately felt like a spectacle ... both woman seemed to tower over me ... their heaving breasts were just at eye level and they were both staring intently at me.
Now that I was away from Mrs. Kurwitz's feet I noticed another smell on her. She had obviously be drinking more than Amber had. I recognized the smell of whisky ... just like my father would smell in the evenings.
"Now Kevin ... this is taking a bit of thought. I don't believe in violence so I won't spank you."
A knot of stress seemed to slip away with that comment.
"I can't ground you or take away privileges other than when I baby-sit you which is too sporadic for it to count. All I can't think of is making you do something unpleasant."
"He could clean your room." Mrs., Kurwitz chimed in good-naturedly "I can't think of a more unpleasant or arduous task." She giggled.
"I have another idea, Mom."
With that, Amber leaned forward and snatched the slipper off her Mother's left foot. She held it up so I could see it.
"Since you were so rude to my Mother about her feet ... I want you to smell her slipper."
I couldn't believe what she was asking. I was so embarrassed! I looked to Mrs. Kurwitz thinking this all had to be a big joke. She returned my look with mild shock and slight curiosity.
"Well?" She said ... as the corners of her mouth twitched as she attempted not to grin.
I looked back at Amber and then at the slipper.
"Do what I tell you and your folks will never have to know."
She raised the slipper up and slowly placed it on my face. With the heel part at my chin, my nose and mouth fit perfectly and completely inside the hot confines. I attempted not to breath for a second or two.
"All right Kevin. Start sniffing. I need to hear you."
I took a big sniff and nearly gagged. It was worse than I could have imagined! This woman had the strongest smelling feet ever! I tried to instinctively jerk my head away, but Amber pressed the slipper more firmly over my face ... pressing my nose into the toe section of the stinky thing.
Now Mrs. Kurwitz was openly laughing and covering her mouth.
"Oh Amee ... that's horrible! Its so cruel! Let the poor little guy alone!"
Even though she said it ... it didn't sound to me like she meant it. It seemed that she was getting some kind of perverse pleasure out of her daughter forcing me to suffer her horrendous foot odor! My watering eyes rolled in her direction to see that my assumption wasn't far from the truth. She was seductively biting on her pinkie nail and licking her upper lip as she watched. I watched as her finger trailed down to her breast and I could see that both nipples were fully erect and poking out like beacons from her Stones T-shirt. She unconsciously flicked one of them with her wondering hand. My eyes followed her hand as it continued to roam down until it nested in her crotch.
My eyes snapped back to Amber as she changed position on the couch, leaning more towards me. Her free hand now rested on my crotch. At first I thought it was my imagination, but I soon realized to my horror that with each "SNIFF" that she chanted in my ear ... she applied pressure on my penis with her fingers. And against my will, my little twelve year old cock began to harden, despite Mrs. Kurwitz's foul foot stench that was at present having its way with my senses.
After what seemed like an eternity she removed the slipper. As she pulled it away from my face, I could she the dark sweat marks in the shape of her arch and toes on the innersole of the slipper. An unconscious shiver ran through my body at the site of it and the lingering aroma still residing in my nostrils.
"Time for the real thing, maybe?" Mrs. Kurwitz said to Amber.
I groaned as she lifted her foot and wiggled her toes. Her foot was so immense. It was easily the size of my whole head. I then understood why my face fit so well into the opening of her stink-slippers. Before I knew what was happening, Amber was pulling me onto my back. She placed the back of my head against her crotch, and hooked both legs over my shoulders restraining my arms. I glanced up into her smiling face and back at Mrs. Kurwitz just in time to see her gigantic feet descending towards my face.
A second later I was in the dark beneath the soles of both feet. I held my breath for as long as I could. I began to see swimming spots in the darkness behind my closed eyelids. My head began to feel light and dizzy ... and without meaning to, I took a huge gasp of breath through both nose and mouth. BANG! It was like an explosion! Id filled my lungs to capacity with the strongest ordure known to mankind! Mrs. Kurwitz monstrous feet! I heard them both began to coo and laugh ... though it seemed at a great distance.
Those feet began to rub themselves back and forth on my face. Then the heels pressed down on my mouth ... sealing it. My nose was then pressed against the stinky soles. My nostrils flared with each sniff of burning torture! My entire body began to spasm and then it relaxed. Her feet had won! I was beaten! I couldn't move. All I could do was lay there and smell her stinky, moist feet ... let them and their stink have their way with my nose.
My brain began to sort the smells while I lay in the forced darkness. There was a touch of musty leather from her high heels ... and intensified foot smell from being trapped in her stocking all night. Just a touch of perfume ... and then the mule kick of her own personal ... beyond reason foot reek! I could also get the slightest scent of the stink-slippers which seemed to have their own life of smell. As I laid there helplessly smelling ... I began to think of those slippers as a place for her feet to ferment at the end of a day. Her feet would sit there in the dark, moist, stinky confines and grow more smelly and more smelly!
Then even more horror! I felt cool air on my penis and balls as my pants were unzipped and my cock taken in hand. I'm unsure who it was ... though I'm almost positive it was Mrs. Kurwitz ... began to manipulate my penis into an erect little pole. Their giggling lessened and was replaced by deep breathing and almost inaudible moans. I then felt Amber's toes and soles on my throbbing little penis. I wasn't even aware she had removed her shoes, but it was an unmistakable feeling of my little cock being forced to fuck her toe cleavage!
I then heard Mrs. Kurwitz speak.
"He did call you a bitch, Amee. SO how 'bout it?"
The feet were then removed from my face and I gasped in gouts of fresh air. My eyelids felt almost glued shut with Mrs. Kurwitz's foot sweat and toe jam. My head was jostled as Amber got up. I then opened my eyes to see them switching places. I tried to get up, but in my weakened state I feel back again. Mrs. Kurwitz was far less gentle than Amber as she jammed my head into her crotch. I could feel the dampness and heat on my neck from her pussy. She too locked her legs over my arms. Once again I saw a pair of feet lower onto my face as the giggling started anew.
In the brief moments before Amber's feet touched down, time seemed to stretch out. I had now idea how her feet were going to smell. Would they be as bad as her Mother's? I couldn't image more than one human being on this earth having feet as stinky as those of Mrs. Kurwitz! But, what can I say ... like Mother, like daughter. They were two of a kind! Though, instead of a vinegary stench ... it was a pungent Soy Sauce type stink. Her feet were much smaller though they still covered the essentials ... being my nose and mouth.
Mrs. Kurwitz seem to be writhing as if she couldn't get comfortable. Then it dawned on me that she was rubbing her privates on the back of my head and neck. I was completely humiliated!
Then I heard Amber speak in a breathy voice.
"Ohh, Mommy ... your feet are sooo stinky."
As Amber's feet moved across my face I then caught a glimpse of her. She was doubled forward, grasping her own Mother's foot with her nose buried between those stinking toes sniffing away lustfully! Her own Mother! She was willfully sniffing the smelliest, stinkiest feet I could image!
Either Mrs. Kurwitz wasn't aware or was too aroused to care ... but she continued to grind herself on my head. Around this point Mrs. Kurwitz gasped and her hips began to buck violently against the back of my head. This caused my face to be smothered into Amber's stinky soles. Thank goodness the bottoms of her feet were extremely smooth and callous free, albeit reeking. I was unaware of what was occurring at the time, but I know now that Mrs. Kurwitz was in the midst of an orgasm! Her gyrations subsided as did the kneading of her toes on my still erect penis.
Mrs. Kurwitz then cleared her throat in an uncomfortable manner.
"Excuse me sweetie," she said and climbed out from underneath my head.
She exchanged a sheepish look with her daughter and announced that she had to work in the morning and should get some sleep. Much to my confusion I had a vague feeling of disappointment. Don't get me wrong, both of their feet were the most torturous hell that I've experienced to this day. But something deep down inside of me was aroused by the whole situation ... even being forced to smell their hideously smelly feet.
My eyes followed Mrs. Kurwitz as she left the room. Then I felt a hand begin to fondle my cock and balls. I looked back at Amber and noticed that not only had she removed her shoes and socks, but her shorts and underwear as well. She was busily playing with herself as she touched me. This unexpected sight was so shockingly erotic that I was intimidated and couldn't move or say a word.
"Punishment isn't over with yet, Kevin."
She then began to climb on top of me. I was terrified near to tears. I'd never seen a nude woman before ... and certainly not a woman's genitals ... and now a very wet looking vagina was descending upon my face. In an instant it was darkness again. My nose and mouth were once again smothered ... this time inside of Amber's box. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands and began to grind on my face. She paid close attention to smashing her clit against my nose and brow.
She then turned around and yet another horror presented itself. With both hands she reached back and spread both of her ass checks. I had a clear view of her light-brown anus. She began to sit and I watched in horror as her puckered asshole neared my face. I could see the muscles working ... it tightened and relaxed as it came closer and closer. The smell was light at first but became more pungent as it neared. And then my nose was inside!
She wiggled her hips, grinding my nose deeper and deeper still. Then, leaning forward, my mouth once again pressed hard onto her vaginal lips leaving a space of maybe three centimeters between my nose and her asshole. This blocked my passage of air through my mouth and left only my nose from which to gain oxygen. Of course the air I breathed was mingled with the aroma of Amber's asshole. She once again began to tighten and relax her anus as I was forced to smell the bittersweet scent.
I imagined what the scene must look like, her on top of me ... my penis jutting up ... me smelling her ass ... and I again found myself assaulted by a flurry of conflicting emotions. I felt ashamed and humiliated but more turned on than I'd ever felt. Deep down I wished that Mrs. Kurwitz would return and force me to smell her asshole. I wanted to feel the warmth of her vagina again. I could tell I was close to cumming. All these images swirled in my head and then Amber's mouth closed around my penis. She sucked hard, encircling the base of my little prick with her full, wet lips. My hips involuntarily thrust forward.
"Not so fast little man..." she cooed.
She climbed off of my face and stood up. I now felt very small and naked. My little penis bounced to the beat of my heart and looked very insignificant. I once again felt deeply ashamed. How could I have thought all of those things?
"Come on ... time for bed, Kevin."
And with that, she grabbed her garments and walked down the hall to her room. I slowly got up in a daze and pulled up my pants. I hovered in her doorway as she turned down her bed. She was still naked from the waist down and I couldn't help but stare.
"Come in and shut the door."
This I did.
"Tonight I think you'll share my bed. I don't feel like making up the cot ... it's too late."
She then removed her top and bra. I had a brief glimpse of her breasts before she bounded into bed and under the covers.
"Well, ... come on ... off with those clothes. You're not going to wear shoes in my bed."
I complied ... once again feeling humiliated. She of course watched me undress and asked were my erection had gotten off to. I climbed into her bed and felt very small laying next to her. Our naked hips touched and she felt so warm and soft. I could feel her gaze on my face and I began to blush furiously. I could smell something vaguely unpleasant but it was too faint to tell what it was or from whence it came.
There wasn't much time to contemplate the mystery odor ... before I could move, Amber had climbed on top of me. My limp penis pressed against her vagina. It felt hotter than I would have imagined ... almost fevered. My vision was obscured by her breast and I couldn't see her face as she spoke to me. Once again I was left felling almost miniature.
"Come on ... get hard for Mommy."
The use of the word Mommy shocked me and made me very uncomfortable, yet my penis responded instantly and began to grow. She was so wet that as my erection grew ... I effortlessly slipped inside the hot, wet folds of her pussy. I now had the realization that I was no longer a virgin. Then I wondered what constituted losing one's virginity. Was it only the fact of initial penetration or did climax need to be reached? Then she began to fuck me and I lost all trains or thought.
Even though my mind was lost to the moment ... I could still sense that phantom smell. My face was pressed between Amber's heaving breast. My nose picked out her perfume, sweat and a light body odor coming from her arm pits ... but underlying all was the faint stink. I guess she heard me sniffing and began to giggle.
"We got you trained ... you can smell them can't you? That eager to have them back, huh?"
She then reached underneath the pillow behind my head. I turned to look and saw her pulling out one of Mrs. Kurwitz's stink-slippers.
"No ... " I moaned.
I tried to thrash about and get out from underneath her, but Amber only ooed and ahhhed. It seemed that my frenzied movement felt good. Once again my vision was obscured between her breast, but I could hear her sniffing loudly above me. I craned my neck back and looked up to her face. Her nose was buried in the slipper and she was smelling and moaning.
She then looked down to see me and smiled. She pulled out the other slipper concealed beneath the pillows and stuffed it between her breasts. She leaned forward forcing my nose and mouth once again into the dark, stinking confines of those hideous stink-slippers. I don't know earlier how I could have actually believed that the situation was arousing. Once again faced with this inhuman odor I was again stupefied into submission. She continued to ride me while she smelled one of her Mother's slipper in ecstasy and I was forced to suffer the other.
This entire event only last maybe five minutes ... but as soon as I was smelling that slipper again, time seemed to stretch out. Wave upon wave of foot stench invaded and assaulted my nostrils. Mrs. Kurwitz stinky foot smell had its way with my nose as her daughter had her way with my body. And then it happened. I could feel all of my muscles tensing and my little cock quivering. Then I was shooting gouts of semen into Amber's pussy. She continued to ride me as she herself began to cum. Her orgasm lasted longer than mine and my oversensitive member was forced to continue to pleasure her.
Finally she finished and rolled off. I lay there gasping air as she giggled to herself next to me. As I began to doze off ...
"No, you don't. Your head goes down there."
She flipped my body around until my head was at the foot of the bed under the covers. Her smelly soles and toes once again found my nose. She then cupped my face with her stinky feet.
"Now we can get some sleep," she said.




1

No comments:

Post a Comment