Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Office Fantasy

An Office Fantasy

By Author Unknown

"Carlton, this is Julie. Come to my office. Now." This is how it starts, I think to myself. Your downfall at my hands…and feet…and evil whims. We're alone in the building; Everyone has gone home and I've kept you working until this late hour. I know you have to get home but I don't care. I love being a bitch boss! I position myself sitting on the front of my desk, reading a report, my legs crossed and my black 5-inch pump dangling from my left foot. This is going to be delicious, I say to myself. You knock on the door. "Come in," I say and you enter. "Have a seat," I say, not looking up from the report. You sit uncomfortably in the silence and I let you squirm until just the right moment. I watch you watching my foot; you can't take your eyes off it as I swing it around and dangle the pump. Back and forth, back and forth; it mesmerizes you. I let the shoe fall and flex my toes and make several stabs at it with my foot before I put it back on. I hear your breath catch as you stare at my beautiful foot. I've got you now. I smile to myself but then look up and pierce you with a disdainful stare. "So. You're leaving the company." "Yes, Julie." "You've been here for seven years." "Yes." "I've been your boss for seven years and you've never come to…appreciate me, have you?" "What?" You're confused. Good, I love to keep you off balance. "I mean, you don't like me, do you?" "Well…" I cut you off. "I already know the answer to that, you idiot! You've brushed off every my attempt to seduce you, as though you were too good for me! I don't like you either, Carlton." "But…" I suddenly slap your face. You look up at me, completely surprised and stunned. I slap you again. "Stop!" You shout and try to get up. I slap you again and push you back down in the seat. I quickly place my right foot in your crotch, pressing my sole and heel down with great force into your cock and balls. You wince and grab at my foot but you can't move it, groaning in pain. "I'm not going to stop until I conquer you, Carlton. I'm going to break your will and make you my captive! You'll be putty in my hands! You can't escape me because I know all your secrets and I'm going to use those secrets to destroy you and make you mine! I know that you're wondering how I could know, how I found out about your precious little fetishes. Let's just say I've had a long time to work this out." "No. Please, Julie," you plead. "What? Pleading so soon? I haven't even gotten started! Try this on for size!" I say as I take one of my pumps and place it against your face, over your nose. You try to fight me off, but I'm stronger than I look and you fail to pry the shoe from your face - just as you'll fail to pry me from your life. "Breathe this in, Carlton. Breathe in the aroma of my feet and with every breath you become more and more mine. I'm sure you know I've worn these pumps and stockings for the past week because I've caught you looking at my legs and feet. I know how much they arouse you and they've got just the right scent that will drive you wild and begin your capture." With resistance you take a breath and you are overwhelmed by the scent of my beautiful feet mixed with the leather of the shoe. Slowly, with each breath your body becomes less rigid in the chair and your hands fall to your sides. "Hahahahahah! This is only the beginning! I haven't even begun with the bondage or other surprises I have in store for you, Carlton. By the time I'm finished, you'll admit that Julie is your Conqueress!" I shove my foot into your groin again and you grunt into my shoe. "Look at my foot!" I command. You stare down at my stocking-covered foot as I point the toes, arch the foot, spin it around. "You're a foot freak, aren't you? I've caught you staring at my feet from time to time over the years; sometimes I even wore specific shoes because I knew you'd get a hard-on when I walked by you. Well, footboy, what do you think of them now, now that they're controlling your breath and your manhood?" I pull on your tie. "Get down on your knees, footboy." You slide out of the chair with me still pressing the shoe over your nose. "Good little footboy. Now, take off your clothes." You slowly take your clothes off, your head down in humiliation. I reach into my desk drawer and pull out several lengths of rope. You see them and your eyes go wide with fear. "Why are you afraid of my ropes, little boy? Isn't this what you've always wanted? Isn't this what you've been reading about in your little magazines? Yes, I know about those, Carlton! They've been most informative!" I say. Naked, you stand to try and get away but I quickly grab your crotch and give your hard cock and balls two squeezes. You get a feeling like lightning running through you and you forget about running. I squeeze again. "You feel that? It's me, taking your will away. When I squeeze you or you come into contact with my body, I steal away some of your power. Face it, footboy, you're doomed! Hahahahahah!" I squeeze again and you fall to your knees with a defeated grunt. I push you down on your back, take off my other heel and trample your body. I crush your cock and balls under my feet. I love the way they feel, all flattened out and squished under my dainty, powerful feet. I cover your face with my feet, trapping your eyes, nose and mouth. "You can't breath without taking in my foot scent, Carlton. This is the scent of your captor and I'll rule you with it!" "No. Please. Why are you doing this to me? " You grunt and groan beneath my weight. "Simply because I can. You see, you're my greatest enemy, Carlton, and I'm going to crush you beneath me. I'm going to devastate you with my will and my body and my bondage and there's not a single thing you can do about it! I'm too powerful for you, little boy! You've been too proud to accept me and now I'm taking your pride and your power and making you mine. You're finished!" I cover your nose again with my foot and your eyes roll back into your head as you inhale. I sit in a chair behind you and wrap my legs around you and squeeze. My legs are like pythons, crushing the life out of you. At the same time I reach down with my feet and capture your cock between them and squeeze. You moan and thrash, trying to get away but my strength is too much for you. Between my mighty thighs and feet you are completely overcome. "You're…crushing…me," You gasp. "What's the matter, Carlton? Feeling a little helpless? You have no idea how much I've dreamed about this! How much I've planned and plotted for just the right moment to trap you and dominate you with my legs and feet." With one last squeeze from my thighs and feet, I let you go and you slump to the ground. I roll you over onto your stomach and take a length of rope and tie your hands behind your back and then tie your elbows together. "Please, Julie," you plead. "Don't…." I laugh and tie your ankles together, then your knees. I roll you over on your back and give your cock and balls another squeeze. Your body jolts as I leech more or your strength away. I take a thin rope and begin at the base of your cock and tie it up, criss-crossing the coils so that your cock looks like one of those roasts tied up in the butcher's shop. All the while you get weaker and weaker. "Resistance is futile, Carlton. You can't stop me and soon you'll be mine." Soon you're completely bound, hand, foot and cock. You can't move a muscle but your cock throbs in its bondage. You're caught in my rope web. You struggle against the ropes, trying to break free. "Oooohh!" I sigh with satisfaction. "Please struggle! It gets me excited to watch your helplessness. You know you can't get away but you try anyway! Very good, little boy. The more you struggle, the greater my victory. I've waited a long time for this, Carlton." You moan and squirm but you can't go anywhere with your limbs wrapped in my ropes. I grab up another length of rope and wrap it around your ankles then tie it off to your wrists. "You're from Texas so you should recognize a hog tie, right?" I laugh and tease. I push you on your side and gaze at my handiwork. You're so tightly tied in my inescapable bondage but your cock is standing straight out. I take my stocking-covered feet and rub it. Again your body jolts. "How does it feel, my little captive, to be overcome and completely trapped in my bondage? How does it feel when I touch you with my beautiful feet and drain more of your power from you?" Your struggling lessens as I rub your cock some more with my feet. "These feet have you in their power, don't they, my little footboy?" I ask as I shove them in your face and you inhale more of their essence. "Poor little Carlton, trapped in Julie's ropes, unable to move or stop her from driving you insane with her feet!" I tease. I give you another foot show, pointing my toes inches away from your face and you struggle to nuzzle against them groaning in frustration when you can't reach them. I laugh at you. "I've got you now, you little foot slave!" Suddenly, you try to pull away, whimpering "No. Help." "There's no help for you, my little captive," I say. I wave my feet over your face again and drawing you back into my spell. You again try to reach them, to nuzzle against them. "No help and now no hope, because now it's time for piece de resistance." I reach down and pull off my panties. "Now pay attention, Carlton, because here comes your doom. After this you'll be mine forever." I wave the panties over your face and you catch a whiff of my feminine power. Your body shivers because you instinctively know that if I make you inhale that scent, you'll be lost. I know this too. Your struggles increase but to no avail as the ropes tighten. "Did I mention that if bondage was done right, it tightens whenever you struggle against it? Sorry for that oversight. But, please, continue trying to prove me wrong!" You do just that but you still can't escape my ropes. I take the panties in one hand and the back of your head in another. "This is it for you, Carlton. Your freedom ends right here." I shove the panties in your face. You try to hold your breath, but I crush your cock with my foot and you gasp. I see your eyes widen in disbelief as you inhale my scent; you can't believe what's happening to you as you breathe in more and more of me. It's as if hundreds of thousands of ropes suddenly tighten around each and every muscle of your body - including your heart and lungs. You feel the web tighten over your mind, too. Your body stiffens even more and I hear you whimper "No, no, no." "Oh, yes," I reply and hold the panties tighter over your nose. "Do you feel it? My scent is overwhelming you, robbing you of your will, smashing your resistance, crushing your desire for freedom! You can't stop me. You're helpless before me…powerless. Your mind and body are becoming mine to control. You're at my mercy, Carlton. And guess what? I don't have any mercy, not where you are concerned!" With a final cry, your body goes limp but your cock remains hard, straining against the bondage I've put it in. "You thought you could escape Julie's irresistible power all these years, didn't you, my little captive?" I tease you. "But the outcome was never really in doubt. And now you're helpless and at my feet…right where you belong, right where you're going to stay. Forever!" I remove the panties from your face and smile down at you. Your eyes are half- closed are glazed over and your head hangs in utter defeat. "Do you have anything you'd like to say, Carlton?" I lightly drag my cum-soaked panties back and forth over your nose; you inhale deeply. "I…am…your…helpless…captive, Julie." Your head slumps back down in complete, grinding humiliation and defeat. I laugh in victory. You are mine. Forever

1

No comments:

Post a Comment