Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Video Game Bet


Video Game Bet

BY Author Unknown
Here is a story about my cousin and I we were playing playstation when she offered me a bet out of the blue. My mother was on a trip so i would stay ather house for a month she was very dominating when she felt she wasn't thebest at something. that is this bet came from i was always beating her inthis videogame so she said i would to be her slave for a week if she won butif i won she would give me 250 dollars i knew this was to good to be true soraised it to a month but i beat her she would give me 500 dollars. we startedto play and i saw her pressing any button so i started to laugh then she beatme i was shocked she was to. then she said it was time to pay up iasked her what did i have to do she said worship her ass, armpit andespicially her feet. I looked down at her feet they were extremly dirty buther toes were very attractive she had something on her feet i never saw herbig toe was real long but the rest of her toes were nice and short they wereunpainted she told me she didn't wash in weeks i noticed she had a bad smell.she also said ihad to be her personal toliet because her toilet was broken soto speak. i knew she was lying but i lost the bet i didn't want to bepunished. she also said my tounge will be personal tissue paper. she said iwould always be on my knees and i could only speak when spoken. then is whenall the humliation begins. it was late when we was done and she was very sleepy she had to go to work in the with a very commanding voice she told toget on my knees and then she said get used to it.then she put a leash on melike i was some type of dog but when i tried to move neck it wasn't happeningthat's how tight the leash was she also told me to address as master and iwas shit-eater. we went inside her room and she told me to stay at the footof her bed she wanted to keep all her toes warm in my mouth and she told methat there should be no spots on my feet or else you will be punished.throughout the whole night i couldn't sleep because the smell of her feet.all of sudden it was morning time and she was mad because i wasn't where sheput her foot at so she told me to lay on my back and trampled the shit out mybody i am lucky she didn' t have spike heels on. then she told me to keep mymouth open she squatted over my face a took a long piss most of it went intomy the house the rest went all over my face then she told me wipe the rest ofthe piss from my face. she went to work with no socks on and dirty assclothes. she came back i was waiting at the door because i knew she wantedwipe her sneaker on my clothes and take her sneakers off with my face. shetold she a hard day of work and she quit her job and she said she couldn'tresist the smell of her feet so she told me to come in the bathroom with her.first she stuck a giant bar of ivory soap in my mouth and made me suck on it till suds came out my mouth this last for about a half an hour then she toldme to keep my mouth open then she put her left foot in mouth i was sucking oneach individual toe and the under her toenail which were very long and dirtythen i licked between her toes which had toe crud and toe jam. then she ranher soles through my tongue she wasn't satisfied so she told me suck on hersole then i had to suck on her heel. she put the rest of the in my mouth andi had to do the other foot which was even more dirtier. then she told shedidn't use the bathroom all day so she told to lay on my back and open mymouth as wide as i can so nothing spills this time she squatted over my faceand blew out a twenty second fart turned around to see my face then let outthe longest piece of shit i ever saw it was about 12 inches long it was veryhard and smelly like 5 inches land in my mouth the rest bent over and brokeoff i immediatly ate that up before my cousin said something i had to lickthe shit marks from the dirty ground she laughed and told me that was mylunch then she said i was going to have a feast for dinner this was only thefirst i was going to hate her for the rest of my life if it continued. iaccindently said out loud and she heard me she had a very disgust look on herface i knew i was sorry. she kicked me in my nuts and told me to thank herfor it because i deserved it then she told me to wait right there she cameback with a 25 pairs of socks and 30 pair of panties and like five bars ofsoap. it took me like and hour clean the socks but it took like two hours to clean her panties. after i was done she me to dry by suck on them that tookme like three after all of that my tounge was sour and soar.she told me thatshe was out of deodorant so i had to suck her armpits dry they were veryhairy because she said she doesn't shave unless she going some place realnice she hasn't somewhere nice in months so they were very hairy. she thentold me her ass itches she said massage my ass with your tounge and make sureyou good sniffs once i a while there still might be shit in there. no matterhow disgusting things she did to me i always caught a hard-on. wheni waslicking her ass she had a perfect view of my dick so she caught catch ahard-on and she told me to lie on my back she has to exercise jumping up anddown she stepped on my cock and started jumping up and down on it i literallyblacked out she woke me up with the smell with the sneakers she had on withno socks. the first thing i saw wasmy dick was swollen and bent. since i washer little cousin i only had to be her personal toilet for the rest of theweek she took 7 long pisses 2 quick pisses and 10 long shits and 5 quickshits. her longest piss was about 35 seconds her longest shit was about 20seconds. i held all this information in my journal to tell yall wait tillpart 2 week 2 thanks THE END 1

10 comments:

  1. According to me video game bet is not good for gamer. We should not play gambling/bet during video game. It's one kind of addiction.



    Friv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your story. its true meaning.
    Kizi
    Friv
    Yepi
    Friv 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also think video game bet is not good for gamer.
    Friv 3
    Friv
    Kizi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this great content up, thank you
    kizi
    Yepi
    Friv

    ReplyDelete
  5. "she thentold me her ass itches she said massage my ass with your tounge and make sureyou good sniffs once i a while there still might be shit in there. no matterhow disgusting things she did to me i always caught a hard-on. wheni waslicking her ass she had a perfect view of my dick so she caught catch ahard-on and she told me to lie on my back she has to exercise jumping up anddown she stepped on my cock and started jumping up and down on it i literallyblacked out she woke me up with the smell with the sneakers she had on withno socks."

    Friv
    Kizi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a story about my cousin and I we were playing playstation when she offered me a bet out of the blue. My mother was on a trip so i would stay ather house for a month she was very dominating when she felt she wasn't thebest at something. that is this bet came from i was always beating her inthis videogame so she said i would to be her slave for a week if she won butif i won she would give me 250 dollars i knew this was to good to be true sora
    [URL=" http://goo.gl/QE0ksc "]music[/URL]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for that information you article
    i like play games friv than play games2girls and play game kids games online ! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we startedto play and i saw her pressing any button so i started to laugh then she beatme i was shocked she was to. then she said it was time to pay up iasked her what did i have to do she said worship her ass, armpit andespicially her feet.

    Toy kitchen

    Miles from Tomorrowland
    Shimmer and Shine Lights

    ReplyDelete