Sunday, July 10, 2011

Socksmelling In The Classroom


Socksmelling In The Classroom

By DANNY_6123

This story took place in the Netherlands, this is a copy of the original story which I have written in Dutch. I've translated it into English. A few years ago, when I was 14, in school, we went to watch a movie for history, in the history classroom. The lights were out, and with only the light from the TV ,one couldn't see properly. As there was not a lot of space I was sitting on the first rank, and because people behind couldn't see the screen, I was, like a few others, sitting on the floor, my back against the bench. There was this girl behind me, who put her feet on the bench, which was probably quite comfortable for her. She was wearing the newest Nike air max shoes, in white, with blue and green in it, and sea blue Garfield socks, with Garfield in orange on both sides of her hot ankles, and two light-blue stripes on top of her sexy little socks, these sexy looking socks really drove me wild. The soles of her shoes were pushing against my back. I had a crush on this girl for as long as I had known her, I was so exceptional in love with this girl, that I couldn't even think of another hot-looking girl, even if she was standing right in front of me ! The name of this teen goddess was Vivian Vaessen. Since the day I saw her walking through the school building on my first day at the new school two years ago, I was mesmerised by her beauty. She was the same age as I was, but four months younger though, she was about two inches smaller, had dark brown hair, a very hot-looking sexy face , and already a perfectly formed body, with big tight round breasts and an incredible tight sexy ass. But the sexiest part of her body (which was truly unsurpassable ) were her feet, at least in my opinion. Her feet had always fascinated and seduced me, but that was obviously because she just looked like a goddess. Her feet were very small, probably size 35 or 36!! (In the USA that's size 41/2 or 51/2 ), and had high arches and little toes. Unfortunately this fourteen year old Vivian had always ignored me, because she could get (and already had had ) much better looking guys, and older guys (The boyfriends she had had were all about 18).

Realising that Vivian was pushing her in Nike shoes covered soles against my back (And not wanting to show her that I actually liked this a little) I tried to move a bit on the left or right, but she might have found it was funny and she kept her soles in my back. So I decided to lie a bit more so there was just my head (I thought she would not put her soles against my hair). But she began to clean her soles on my hear. I didn't like that really, and I passed half of my body (head, shoulders) under the bench to talk to her. I just got the time to say something like "What the hell are... " and then she put one shoe-covered foot on my mouth to stop me. She said : "Shut up, and turn around, I was just sitting comfortable!!" I didn't know what to say! I was perplexed by her unexpected dominant words, and it turned me on like hell. I really didn't know what to do, but then I did the first thing, that started all the things that are still to come : I just obeyed her order, and turned my face towards the TV again, while Vivian pushed her soles against my hair, and lied very comfortable, cleaning her dirty soles against the back of my head, without me saying a word.

Vivian Vaessen just rubbed the soles of her sexy Nike air max shoes up and down my hair, cleaning every stitch of them, while I just lied there, speechless, with a total boner. Nobody else could see what Vivian was doing. After about one minute of this, Vivian laid both her feet on my unsuspecting shoulders. This aroused me very much, the feet I had always dreamed to touch, kiss, lick, suck or smell, were now only three inch away from my mouth and tongue. While she did this, I heard Vivian giggle a little bit, and I knew that from this point, when I wouldn't push her sexy feet off my shoulders, and wouldn't lie to her that I didn't like what she was doing, she would humiliate me even more, and eventually would discover that I had a huge fetish for feet ( and then especially hers)

I felt the heel of her right Nike shoe strongly pushing on my shoulder. Before I had even realised it Vivian had kicked off her right Nike air max shoe, and the shoe fell over my shoulders, and between my legs, I looked at her shoe, and lifted the lip from her shoe, to see her shoe size (In Nike shoes, It's written under the lip), I got even a more boner the moment I saw that her shoe size was 35!! (= 41/2!!). While I looked to see her shoe size in her right shoe, Vivian still had her feet on either sides of my head, relaxing on both my shoulders. Her left foot with shoe, and her right foot without shoe! Because her right socked foot was (just as her left one) so close to my nose, I could smell the sweat, light-sweaty and warm, sexy smell of Vivian's hot-looking blue with orange Garfield-sock!! While I was as inconspicuous as possible trying to inhale as much as I could from this humiliating but extremely delicious flagrant.

I didn't have to wait long, before Vivian also kicked of her left Nike shoe. Just the way Vivian Vaessen did this, drove me even more wild. While the rest of the class was still watching the movie in the dark class room, Vivian clasped her sexy feet together (which were on either sides of my head) oppressed my head, and pushed the toes of her right socked foot against the heel of the left Nike shoe, until she pushed the whole left shoe off her left foot with her socked toes. I wasn't far from coming right in the class room! Her left shoe thus also fell on my lap, and after Vivian had kicked of also her left foot, she loosened the pressure on my humble head, and started wiggling her socked toes, just two inches away from my mouth. All I could do was look at those unsurpassable little feet of this unsurpassable beautiful girl. When I was looking at Vivian's feet, I heard her talking to her girlfriend, who sat next to her. Now I knew that she must have seen what the fourteen year old ( and four months younger than I )Vivian Vaessen was doing to me, so I was scared to humiliate me in front of those two girls. I didn't want my ego to collapse, so I just turned around and wanted to ask Vivian to stop this (of course this was against my desires, cause at this point I would probably do anything to inhale, kiss, and lick her supersexy little socks.) I turned my head around, and started whispering towards Vivian :
"Hey, Vivian, would you please take your feet off my shoulders, I don't like it!"

Vivian and her girlfriend looked at me, and Vivian laughed a little, she lifted her right socked foot off my shoulder and said to me :
"Ooh, I'm sorry Danny, I didn't know you were such a pathetic freak!!"

And with those humiliating words, Vivian pressed the toe part of her right socked foot hard against my lips. I tasted the super-delicious taste of the socked feet of this young goddess. I didn't know how to react on this, I just looked her in the eyes, tasted and basked in my utter degradation, and didn't move a millimetre. I just froze, and smelled her delicious, warm, and light-sweaty socks. Vivian laughed at me right in the face!! I came in my pants, and truly wanted to remove her socked foot from my mouth, but I was so sexually excited, that I didn't care for the consequences this degrading act might have! I just followed my dick, and kept my mouth on the exact same spot, while cum filled my pants. I had dreamed about this for ages, and know it was really happening. And it was happening with the girl of my dreams, the prettiest and sexiest girl in the whole school and neighbourhood!!!

When one minute of this sexy but humiliating moment had passed and while I was loudly inhaling the odour of Vivian's right foot, which was under my nose, and on my mouth, Vivian whispered to me :
"Why don't you lay down under my feet for a second, so I can use your face as my comfortable foot stool!"

These words were very degrading, the girlfriend that sat next to Vivian also heard this, but I just didn't care anymore, I followed her order immediately, and positioned my head right under her socked feet. When I lied there, Vivian looked down at me, and slowly lowered both her feet, with those blue socks, with Garfield in orange on it, right on my face, my face was covered with her sexy feet in those sexy socks!! While she rested her feet on my face, I heard her laugh a little bit, and her girlfriend was laughing also. I really didn't care anymore, and with my dick straight up, I started smelling her socks and kissing every part of it , this was the best thing I had ever smelled and tasted in my life!! While the fourteen-year old Vivian Vaessen used my face as her footstool, she wiggled her toes up and down. I felt her warm, light sweaty socks against my forehead, cheeks, nose and lips, and I knew I was going to be her foot slave!! I loved this soo much, that I would pay any price for it! God, this was soo humiliating, and thus soo extremely arousing and sexy, that I didn't care what the results of this degrading act would create. I smelled and tasted the socks of this perfect-looking girl for as long as the video was!! Occasionally Vivian would push her socked toes against my lips, and I would kiss her toes as passionate as I had never kissed before! But when I tried to take her toes into my mouth, she lifted her feet up, so I knew I wasn't worth that, I just kissed and smelled those totally sexy socks on her totally sexy feet for all I was worth!

About ten minutes later, suddenly the teacher stopped the movie with the remote control, and simultaneously turned the lights on again. I was shocked, and didn't know what to do, I really panicked and of course i didn't want all my class mates to so this truly humiliating performance. So, i tried to get up immediately, but when I tried to lift my head up, Vivian pushed my head strongly against the floor with her socked feet and pushed her right socked foot firmly against my lips. While she did this, she ordered me :
"Suck my toes, Danny!!"

I was still extremely aroused, and again only followed my rock-hard dick, I started to suck her socked toes of her size 35 (41/2) right foot, and while doing this, I came again. While I was sucking Vivian Vaessen's toes with the lights on, for everybody to see, I heard the whole class laughing out loud. Of course they were laughing at me, but I was in total ecstasy sucking the socked toes of this fourteen-year old goddess! I didn't even look up, I just continued sucking. Only seconds after the lights went on, everybody saw what was going on, also the teacher. But, it took more then twenty seconds for him to react. After these twenty seconds of intense toe-sucking and loud laugher, the teacher said to Vivian, while I just continued sucking the toes of Vivian's right foot :
"What in Gods name is Danny doing under your feet, Vivian?"

Vivian just laughed a little and she said to her teacher :
"Can't you see it, he is sucking my little toes. Danny is my foot slave, and I ordered him to suck my toes, so he does that!!"

These words couldn't be more true, and I really wanted them to be true, cause I really wanted to be her foot slave. After these hot and dominant words had left the sexy mouth of the fourteen year old Vivian Vaessen, the teacher said to her :
"Well, than order him to stop, or the both of you are kicked out of the class room, with a lot of imposition!!"

Vivian then said to the teacher, while I was still sucking her sexy toes :
"I don't want him to stop, cause my socks aren't clean yet!"

With every word that Vivian said, I got even more aroused, cause everything she said, made her even more sexy and dominant, and humiliated me even more. When the teacher heard Vivian's words, he said to us :
"Out of my class, immediately, and I don't want to two of you back in my classes, until you've copied the whole history stencil, with your hands!!!"

This stencil we were working on had about twenty pages! So to write it over, it were about thirty written pages! When the teacher had ordered us to leave the class room, I continued sucking on Vivian's right toes, but then this gorgeous Vivian Vaessen lifted her tight perfect ass from the chair, and walked towards the door, she said to me (while everybody was still laughing at me) :
"Get my shoes and my stuff, foot slave, I see you outside!"
While she walked towards the door on her socks, I looked once again at her perfect body, her tight ass, her round well-formed breasts, but of course my attention was focussed on her feet, I looked at the soles of her socks, which were getting a little more dirty that they already were. And I couldn't wait to get outside and lick both soles of her socks totally spotless!!!

I got up from the floor, my face as red as a tomato, my dick as hard as a rock, grabbed my stuff together, grabbed Vivian's stuff together, took both her shoes in my right hand, and headed for the door. While I walked to the back of the class, where the door was, I heard everybody laughing at me and whispering to each other, but I didn't look at them, and just closed the class room door behind me.

TO BE CONTINUED.......
E-mail your comments at footdominationlover@hotmail.com and I will write the second part!!!
Danny_6123


1

No comments:

Post a Comment