Saturday, July 9, 2011

JENNY



JENNY

By BK

Jenny is a young, yet attractive girl of 13. She has long, fine blonde hair, a relatively nice figure, and very nice legs. She is a very sporty girl and surprisingly strong for her age, especially considering she is barely five feet tall.

I first met her hanging around with a group of friends on the beach. We got on well and it wasn't long before we started play-fighting. Being 17 and almost a foot taller than her I didn't expect much of a fight. That is until she climbed on top of me.
She sat her butt on my chest and pinned both of my arms beneath her shins. She was wearing a pair of short shorts and a thin white T-shirt. I moved to sit up and suddenly stopped laughing when I couldn't.
Jenny saw my struggle and laughed.
"Come on." She said, "Why are you just laying there?". I struggled with my arms and legs but she just rested her hands on her thighs and squeezed my head between her legs.
"What's the matter?" she taunted, looking down on me, "am I too strong for you. Can't you get up." I continued wriggling but Jenny just found this funny and held the pin.
"I expected a bit more of a challenge than this." She giggled, still looking down at me, "how does it feel to be pinned by a little girl you pathetic weakling?".
"Get… off" I said, struggling uselessly below her. I was becoming quite frustrated at her strength.
"And what if I don't little boy?" She said, patting her legs, "What the hell are you going to do, down there between my thighs?" She doubled over laughing at her own joke.
"Let me up, I'm serious," I said, getting more angry.
"Or what?", she laughed, patting my face with both hands, "No matter how angry you get I'll just squeeze you until you calm down, and you know it." She boasted.
Now I was really frustrated and thrashed about with all my strength, almost removing the cocky thirteen year old, but not quite. Keeping true to her word she squeezed my face tightly between her thighs.
"Are you gonna calm down you little maggot?" She said sternly, "Or shall I squish you again?".
"I'll… calm down." I subsided. I already knew that this young girl could keep me here for as long as she wanted.
"When will you let me up?" I asked, my face hurting from her squeeze.
"I won't." She grinned, looking down on me. "When you get up is up to you. And you know you can't beat me so I'll keep you here forever."
After half an hour had passed Jenny was still sat cockily on my chest with my face pressed between her thighs.
"Now we've established whose the best I think we should make a few rules." Jenny giggled.
"What?" I groaned from beneath her.
"From now on, you have to do what I say, or I'll pin you like this again."
"Maybe you were just lucky this time." I suggested.
"Let's see, shall we?" she said standing up. I stood up as well, I couldn't believe how short she was.
"Come on," she taunted, "make the first move, if you think you can beat me."
I went to grab her but she ducked and grabbed my waist, stuck out her leg and flipped me easily onto my back, knocking the wind out of me.
"Comfortable?" She laughed sitting back down in the same position.
I struggled but soon realised she was actually stronger than me, I felt totally humiliated.
"Now do we have an agreement, now that I have your face between my thighs?" She said, looking down at me.
"What agreement?" I asked.
"For the rest of the day, no better yet… for the rest of the week you have to be my slave, and you have to follow me everywhere and do exactly what I say." She commanded.
"No way!" I said, I was not going to spend the next week serving a girl 5 years younger than me.
However I soon found myself changing my mind as she squeezed my face once again.
"Submit to me, and you shall feel no more." She laughed teasingly.
"OK," I said meekly.
"Pardon?" She enquired, squeezing my face again.
"OK, I said, now let me up." I begged.
She stood up but as I went to follow she placed her trainer on my chest, pinning me back down.
"You will stay down," she ordered teasingly. "Take of my trainer and put it nice and gently on the floor."
I obey her and place the trainer to my left.
She puts her sock in my face, all sweaty from the fight.
"Sniff my sock." She orders, I turn my head away, and shut my eyes.
"Sniff it slave," she laughs, "or I'll show you how strong my thighs really are."
I turn my head and take in a tiny bit of air.
"Sniff harder." She orders, "and say thank you."
I take in a deep breath and almost choke, after a fit of coughing I wheeze out "thank you Jenny."
"I'm glad you've got the hang of it," she grins, "Now sniff it twenty times and say thank you for each one."
Although reluctant my sore face couldn't take another bout of punishment from her thighs so I begin; "One, thank you Jenny, two, thank you Jenny, three, thank you Jenny."
Jenny, towering above me laughs at how pathetic I am. I feel totally worthless, being made to sniff her socks like this, as she stands above me with her hands on her hips, laughing.
I reach twenty and take in a deep breath of fresh air.
"It's not over yet, little boy." She says running her toe down my face.
And then the words I've been dreading;
"Lick my sock."
I stick out my tongue and give it a strong wet lick, hoping that if I do a good job, I won't have to lick it again. I'm wrong.
"Same again," she laughs, "twenty licks and twenty thank yous."
I start licking at her sock and counting them off, saying thank you for each disgusting taste.
"Enjoying the taste of my sock, slave?" She boasts, "you have no idea how pathetic I am making you look."
Scared of those powerful thighs I continue to lick her sock and try to be grateful. After what seems like ages I reach twenty. By now the bottom of her sock is wet from my tongue.
Jenny then sits on my stomach and removes the other trainer.
"Now the other foot, twenty sniffs and twenty licks. Now." She commands, knowing that I'll obey straight away.
After I am finally done she lifts up both feet.
"Now both of them, forty times each." She giggles. I can hardly believe it.
"Unless you want me to crush that feeble head of yours with my legs I suggest you start licking some cotton." She says in a confident tone.
I still can't believe that I've been made to lick a 13 year olds pair of socks over one hundred times. By the end of it my tongue is dry.
"Now take off my socks." She says, "That's right, its far from over you little wimp."
I obey and take off her wet sweaty socks.
"Kiss my feet, just once, because that’s all you deserve." She says in a superior voice. I kiss both of her feet. She gets back up and slips her trainer's back on.
"Before I go, give the bottom of my trainer a lick." She commands.
I stick my dry tongue right out and drag it along the bottom of the 13 year olds sandy trainer.
"Again." She orders.
I repeat the operation, my tongue becoming more swollen every time.
"And again." She orders.
I push my tongue out once again.
"That's it, nice and clean." She laughs.
"I want to see you at five tomorrow morning, outside my house." She says handing me a piece of paper with her address on, "this is only the start of your slavery to me."
She walks off, leaving me spitting sand. After she has disappeared over the horizon I shakily get to my feet, dust myself off and walk back home, a little worried about the following day.


After a long night with little sleep, due to the humiliation of the day before I awake at half three. Ready for my long morning walk to Jenny’s house. I know that if I wanted I wouldn’t have to go there. But then she’d find me and punish me. And although I hated to admit it. I was a little scared of the attractive thirteen-year-old.
So I left my house at four and walked all the way to the address that she had given me the day before. It was a quarter past five when I arrived. I stepped nervously up to the front door when it opened.
"You’re late." Came the voice that had tormented and humiliated me the previous day. "You’ll learn that I won’t tolerate lateness from you." She said confidently.
I looked at her, she was wearing a pair of short shorts, like the ones she wore yesterday but a little tighter. She is also wearing a white Adidas T-shirt. Even on the doorstep she is about an inch shorter than I am. I can’t believe she pinned me yesterday.
"Or what?" I said, filling with confidence, thinking that yesterday was a fluke.
"Have you forgotten about yesterday?" she asked, "I had you licking the bottom of my trainers, terrified of me beating you."
I now looked and felt a little concerned.
"Get inside" she commanded sternly, "into the front room." I walk into the front room.
"Kneel on the mat" she says, "I think you need reminding of who’s in charge."
"OK, I’m sorry Jenny" I say, knowing now that I’m in trouble.
"Not good enough," she giggles at how scared she is making me.
I kneel down and so does she. She then grabs me by the shoulders and shoves hard to the ground, I then see her soft white tennis shoe land on my neck, a spasm of pain shoots through my body. Then her other foot slides below my neck, so that she has my neck clasped between her ankles.
"Comfortable?" she asks, knowing already that she’s won. She gives my neck a little squeeze to show off my helplessness.
She then moves around and slides her legs along my neck, so then her calves now hold my neck up by her knees. She sits up and looks down on my face, which is screwed up with pain from her hold.
She laughs and uses her hand to brush her long blonde hair behind her head.
"I’m 13." She reminds me sternly, "You’re 17, you should be ashamed of yourself, haven’t you got any pride?"
I twist painfully between her legs, with my hands rested on her shins. She tightens her grip slowly and deliberately, still smiling down at me.
Next she slides her butt onto my chest and plants her thighs either side of my head, holding me down in one of her trademark, inescapable schoolgirl pins.
"You should be used to this position by now." She taunts me. "The only difference is that I haven’t had to press your face between my thighs yet." She pats her sturdy thighs with both hands. I place both of my hands submissively on her knees, as I know I can not escape.
"Given up already?" she asks. "Is that all you’ve got?"
I lay feebly beneath her, barely moving.
"I would let you up but I can’t think of anything more humiliating than I what I did to you yesterday." She boasts.
"Although I guess crushing you beneath me is enough humiliation for now." She laughs, "I really have to get one of our fights on video, so I can show you just how pathetic you look, squirming uselessly below my body, or licking my sweaty, smelly socks every time I tell you to."
I just lay below her, listening to her threats and insults, I have long given up fighting her, as I know she is far too strong for me and would just laugh if I tried to escape.
"Come on, say something. Defend yourself." She taunts me further.
She places her hands on her hips and looks straight down into my face.
"You are MY slave!" She says clearly, "You do as I say or I hurt you, understand?"
I try nod but it’s a slow and shameful movement.
"Because you tried to fight back you have to do what I say for a whole month, not a week, what do you think about that?"


"Well?" She asks annoyed.
I still say nothing.
"You'd better start talking soon" she giggles.
Next she puts her hand into my pocket and pulls out my wallet.
"I'll take some money now, OK?" She asks taking out the only five pound note.
"No…" I start in protest. As if an automatic reaction her knees swing towards me and my face is crushed mercilessly between her sturdy thighs.
"No?" She asks, "Are you sure?"
"OK!" I yell in submission.
"Good, I'm not stealing it, you just said I could have it."
Next she pulls out the photograph of my girlfriend Laura and holds it above my head.
"Who's this?" She asks relaxing her thighs a little so that I can breathe and my cheeks are not crushed.
"My girlfriend." I tell her.
"You have a girlfriend! Ooh if only SHE could see you squirming between my thighs like this, I bet that would look pretty dodgy, wouldn't it?" She laughs. Suddenly her face becomes more serious, "Give me her phone number."
In sheer panic I receive a burst of energy that I never knew I had and I wriggle free of the cocky thirteen-year-old. I spin around and try to stand but she grabs me by the back of my T-shirt and pulls me back down to the floor. I swing at her and knock her to the ground. I try to grab her but she punches me in the side and then spins behind me. Next I feel her legs wrap tightly around both sides of my body and a soft tennis shoe presses down hard onto my face, pinning it firmly to the floor.
"You will give me her number." She states firmly, pressing down her shoe mercilessly on my head and constricting my chest with her powerful calves at the same time. After about ten seconds her attack subsides but she still leaves me trapped within her legs.
"Nice red shoe print you have on your face there, it rather suits you!" She laughs riotously.
I grunt in pain and try to struggle free but this is the most powerful hold she has used on me yet and even though I can move and thrash around she has her strong legs wrapped tightly around me, pinning my body and arms at an awkward angle so I can't fight back. She presses her shoe again, squashing my face to the carpet. I swat feebly at her shoe, my fingers just brushing it as she increases the pressure on my face.
"Oh look, another foot print!" Jenny exclaims, releasing the foot from my cheek. "And if you don't want the third one to be so bad you give me what I want."
"OK." I relent between her pulsing thighs. "I'll give it to you." I then relate the phone number to her, which she taps into her phone whilst I am still laid limply between her legs.
Jenny then shifts her foot from on top of my face to underneath, so that is pressed up against the bottom of my jaw and rubbing my neck at the same time. This move causes me to gag slightly, as my breathing and the strain on my neck become more difficult.
"You didn't think I'd let you go did you?" She laughed. "This hold I've got you in is one in a million, it might never happen again, so unlucky!" She grins broadly.
"Look on the bright side." She laughs, "At least I'm not wearing high heels!"
She suddenly stops squeezing and looks amazed at the brilliant idea.
"No, please don't?" I whimper.
"Lick my shoes then." She commands.
I obey and repeatedly lick at her shoe, hoping that she does not exchange the reasonably soft pair of tennis shoes for something a lot worse.
She then unwinds her legs and releases me. She stands up with her foot rested on my chest.
"I've got to get ready for school." She says. "I've piled my uniform on the landing upstairs, go fetch it…"
I run upstairs as she commands, but stop in horror as I see the pile. One polo shirt, one knee length skirt and a pair of three-and-a-half inch chunky high heels…
I collect the pile of clothes and walk nervously back down the stairs. I walk into the front room.
"Put my clothes on the chair here," She says patting the chair next to her, "Whilst I get changed I want you to walk out into the hall, lay down on your back and put my heels on your chest so that I can walk right into them."
I stand still hesitantly, not knowing quite what to do.
"Go!" She orders. I do not need telling twice and run into the hallway straight after depositing the clothes on the chair as she ordered.
I lay down on the floor in the hall and wait with her heels laid out on my chest. I glance nervously around, wondering what will happen when she comes out for me. Somewhere off in the distance I can hear a clock ticking. Apart from that it is silent.
However the silence is broken as the front room door creaks open. And out walks Jenny. Towering above me she is a vision of loveliness, looking surprisingly a couple of years older in her school uniform. Her polo shirt is unbuttoned, revealing the perfect skin beneath her neck. Her knee length skirt is rather tight and grips her thighs, and her calves are clad in a pair of light transparent tights. She looks down at me and smiles.
With that she slides her foot slowly and deliberately into the high heeled shoe, and I feel a slow increase of pressure on my chest. Once her foot is fully in she lifts her foot and moves it down onto my stomach. In order to put the second shoe on Jenny must stand full weight on my stomach. I grimace in pain as her foot weighs down on my gut.
The pain however refuses to subside as she slides her second foot into the other shoe, once in she wiggles her foot slightly and then places it down on my chest.
Now Jenny is stood on me like some proud huntress on her prey. She places her hands on her hips and casually glances down at me over her shoulder.
"It doesn't hurt does it?" She says in mock sympathy, "But so what if it does, what are you gonna do about it?" She continues in the same voice.
Jenny then squats down so that her rear rests just on the back of her heels. I let out a pained gurgling sound at the increase in pressure. Still with her hands on her hips Jenny giggles at the pathetic sound.
"Why are you making that stupid face?" She laughs at me, "Is the little girl hurting you?"
She turns around, taking small steps on my stomach and chest as she does so until she is facing away from me with both feet on my chest. She passes a comb back to me.
"Comb my hair." She orders. "And if you pull on it even slightly then someone is going to have to peel you from the bottom of my heels. Understand?"
I grunt under her weight as I move my arms and begin to comb her long perfectly straight hair. As I pull the comb through her she takes her hands from her hips and places them on the floor either side of my head. I can no longer reach her hair so I drop the comb on the ground.
Next without warning Jenny drops down and her firm arse lands squarely on my face. I cry out at the sudden lack of air. Jenny now pulls her feet off of my chest and places them either side of my head, with her fine rear end planted firmly over my face.
"Eat this!" She exclaims, grinding her arse across my face. I give out several muffled cries, as I can not breathe with her sat there.
"Having trouble breathing?" She asks in her cocky tone, "Do you want to know why I've taken away your permission to breathe?"
I continue to struggle under her.
"Because you disobeyed me, I told you not to pull on my hair. However because you did such a good job I might let you up in a minute." Her voice trails off into a giggle.
All I can see is black. My head begins to feel light because of the lack of oxygen. Just as it seems I am about to pass out below Jenny's arse she releases me. I take in a huge gulp of air.
"Ooh." She states in a concerned voice, "My skirts all ruffled from you kissing my arse." She grins down at me, "Get up here and straighten it or I'll give you seconds."
I climb shakily to my knees and place my hands on her skirt. I run my hands down here thighs and then pat the skirt smooth. Jenny then leans on the wall, deliberately ruffling the skirt up again.
"Look what a crap job you did," She says pretending to be angry.
I sit on my knees not sure of what to say or do, it is obvious that Jenny wants some excuse to punish me or torture me in some way.
"Ah, you look like you're about to cry." Jenny laughs, "Now tell me why you did such a crap job in straightening my skirt, it's not difficult is it?"
"I did, but you…" I really have no idea what to say to her.
"Are you arguing with me? Even when you know what I can do to you?" She says sternly, as if she is actually in the right. "If you don't answer me then I'll sit on your face for an hour! And you won't be able to escape because you're too weak so when I sit up eventually you'll be dead."
"OK!" I call out, "I did it because I'm useless."
"And how do you intend to make it up to me?" Jenny laughs.
Once again I am silent, unsure of what this unpredictable, immature but tremendously strong 13 year old wants from me.
"I'll do anything." I say.
"I can already make you do anything." Jenny says, crossing her arms. "But I've got an idea that could be fun, we'll do it on the way to school, now make like a foot rest, I want to eat my breakfast."
I walk into the front room and kneel in front of Jenny as she props her feet, complete with high heels on my back. After she has finished Jenny kicks my back and I move to the floor, she then stands whilst her feet are still on my back, squashing me unceremoniously onto the floor.
"You'd better get used to being a part of the furniture." She sneers, looking down at my body that she has crumpled below her heels. "I'll be walking on you a lot. No point wearing out the carpet when I have you standing idle."
"Before I go to school today I was gonna paint my nails, now you're gonna do it." Says Jenny, nodding towards a small pot of black nail polish on the fire place. She places her hand on her thigh as I pick up the nail polish.
"If you get any on my skin or get any on my skirt then I'm gonna sit on your face for TWO hours, and not one." Jenny says sternly, "And I'm sure you've had enough of kissing my arse for one day."
I pant her finger nails, its not something I'm particularly good at it, but I am very thankful that I complete the task without having my very life extinguished beneath the thirteen year olds back side.
"Luckily for you we're taking a small alley way to college so no one will see you." Says Jenny, "Now crawl behind me, at my feet."
We leave the house and I crawl with my head low behind Jenny. All I can see is the concrete and Jenny's tough looking high heels. The early morning street is quiet, save only the loud sound of Jenny's heels on the pavement.
Eventually we reach the entrance to the secluded alleyway. Jenny leads me into it. We walk down for about two minutes when Jenny stops at an open garden gate. The large house at the end of the garden is empty. Jenny walks into the garden and then turns right behind the bush so that we can not be seen by anyone on the path.
The ground in the garden is very muddy spattered with the occasional puddle. There is an especially large and muddy puddle in this corner that is roughly 6 inches deep in the centre.
"Crawl into that big puddle there." Jenny commands.
"Why?" I ask in nervous curiosity, I should have known better.
Jenny brings her heeled foot down hard upon my outstretched fingers. With a nasty cracking sound she leaves her foot on my hand. My fingers are in great pain as she pins them beneath her foot. With a sly grin Jenny slowly grinds her foot from side to side, crushing my fingers into the earth below. I cry out in pain.
"What have I told you about disobedience?" She asks in a patronising tone.
"I'm sorry Jenny." I whimper.
"Sorry won't do." She laughs and increases the pressure on my hand.
I try my hardest to hold in the agony but I can not and let out a series of loud agonised wails.
"Please stop!" I call out.
With a huge sigh of discontent Jenny takes her foot off of my hand and stamps it into the mud.
"Get into that puddle now or I'll do that to you're throat." She says annoyed. I hastily crawl into the centre of the filthy puddle.
My hand is in agony and the bottoms of my fingers are all swollen, possibly broken.
Jenny lifts her foot and presses my head under water for a second. I am not expecting this and panic but thankfully she almost immediately lets me up.
"Heh, thought you could use a drink." She smirks.
She then places her foot into the edge of the puddle so that is submerged by about half an inch.
"Lick my heels clean." She orders. I grimace at the prospect of this horrific task but I dare not argue. I hesitantly stick out my tongue and slide across the smooth surface of her dirty high heels. The taste of mud is horrible and I feel ready to vomit, yet I continue to lick at her disgusting shoe, in order to avoid any pain.
"What's the matter?" Laughs Jenny from above me, "You don't appear to be enjoying that at all."
I try to ignore her comment and continue to lick the filth for her. The taste seems to be getting worse and worse with every lick and as I go on licking I feel like I'd rather have my fingers trampled than lick her heels like this.
"Ooh, they look nice and clean. I'm gonna make you do this on all my other shoes too, I had no idea you were so good at licking boot!" She giggles.
I carry on and I am thankful that her shoes are finally clean. Jenny inspects the time on her mobile phone.
"Well, I've got school now, so I'll see you at three 0'clock right here, and I expect you to be lying down in that puddle." Jenny commands. She then turns and walks off out of the garden, leaving me with my mangled fingers and a now red raw shoe print on my face from the fight earlier on. I do not look forward to 3 O' Clock…
Knowing from past experiences with Jenny I decided it would benefit me to arrive back at the puddle where she had told me to go early. I managed to get there a ta quarter to three. I had no desire to get into the puddle early so I crouched by the bush waiting for her to arrive. It came to three O'Clock so I took a deep breath and layed down in the filthy puddle where Jenny had forced me to lick her school shoes earlier.

Time went by and half an hour later there was no sign of Jenny. Knowing my luck the second I get up she would find me so I stayed put. Finally she arrived at ten minutes past four. Jenny was still wearing the uniform that she had punished me in earlier.
Her high heels thudded into the soft wet ground.

I then noticed that from behind her stepped another girl who I did not recognise. She looked about a year older than Jenny but was not in unifrom. Instead she wore a tight fitting purple dress that was quite short and showed off most of her thighs. She was nearly a foot taller than Jenny. Over the top of her dress she wore a thin leather coat. The coat was unbottened all the way down so I could see that the girl had a nice figure and rather large breasts.

"I'd like you to meet Katy." Smiled Jenny. "She was very interested when I told her how pathetic you were so I said that she could help me work on you this afternoon." Jenny strolled up to me so her heels were right in front of my face. Katy walked up behind her. I heaved a sigh of relief, at least Katy wore trainers.

"We're off to a party later, thats why Katy's wearing that dress." Jenny explained as if I was some friend of hers. Her shoes are in my bag. Thats why we were late."

Katy walks up to me and places her hands on her hips. Her long brown hair flows straight down either side of her face.

"Just coz I'm wearing trainers is no reason for you not to do what I say. I know Jenny's hard, but I'd snap her like that." Katy boasts, clicking hr fingers. "So just imagine what I could do to you if you piss about."

"You'd better do everything Katy tells you to." Jenny smiles, "Or my boots will get even cleaner." She steps back from me, giggling.

Katy walks to the edge of the puddle. She then places her dirty, discoloured trainer on top of my head. Just what I need, another girl with a dominant streak. My head is turned to the side so I can still breath. Her trainer is wet and dirty and slides slightly accross my face.

"Did Jenny give you those red marks?" Katy enquires. "I'm very proud, I was hoping he'd be unspoiled."

Katy then drags me out of the puddle accross the wet muddy floor. She then places her feet just below my arms and sits down on my chest. I briefly see her knickers as she sits down but she slaps me accross the face. When I recover and look back she has pulled the hem of her dress down so it is brushing the bottom of my chin. I look up and see Jenny smirking.

"Now." Jenny says. "You are going to clean my dirty, sweaty, smelly PE kit." I struggle slightly under Katy but the tall girl is even stronger than Jenny and she does not even move. In fact she doesn't even seem to notice that I struggled at all.

"We had PE today..." Jenny continues. She picks up a torn plastic shopping bag that is filled with clothing and holds it above me. She then takes out a white sports T-shirt. The T-shirt is wet with perspiration and has mud streaked up the side. I struggle even more in an attempt to avoid this horrible task. Although Katy still remains seated firmly on top of me, she laughs slightly this time, acknowledging my squirming.

Jenny then drops the horrible T-shirt over my face. Katy holds my chin tightly with her hand. Her slender painted fingernails dig into my chin. Next I feel Jenny's heel land on top of my face. She moves it from left to right, smothering me with the awful article of clothing.

"Lick it clean." She orders. I really don't want to. The smell alone is making my eyes water. I feel like I am about to vomit. My body begins convulsing. Katy then slides up my chest slightly and increases the pressure on my body with her evidently rather strong thighs. I gag at the movement.

Next I try really hard to escape but with Katy sat on my chest and Jenny standing pompously with her heel on my head I have no chance whatsoever.

"I want to hear a really loud sniff." Says Katy, still clasping my chin with her hand. "Smell Jenny's PE kit before you lick it clean."
I sniff the kit.

"Louder!" Orders Jenny, still pinning me with her foot. This time I take in a really deep breath. The overwhelming stench causes me to atually vomit. I throw up over the T-shirt and it splatters all accross my face.

The tremedous pressure on my chest suddenly subsides as Katy stands up in shock. Jenny also steps back. Then I feel Katy's trainer colide with my side as she kicks me. I roll over onto my front and the T-shirt goes flying. I spit the foul taste and remaining puke from my mouth. Katy then kicks me again and I fall to the floor. She then kicks me twice more. Each kick sending a spasm of pain throughout my body.

"Jenny. Pin him. I want to put my shoes on now. I'll teach him not to throw up on my nice new dress." I look through my tear streaked eyes and see that her dress is actually in perfect condition, but there is no point arguing with these too.

Jenny then sits down on my chest and pins my arms beneath my arms below her shins. She then presses her thighs to my face.

"Ah..." She says, placing her hands on skirt, now pulled tight because of the pin. "The usual position." I can't move my head but as I look to the left I see Katy putting on a pair of knee high boots.

"Please don't..." I beg between Jenny's thighs. I am almost crying with fear now.

Then Katy's high heeled boot lands on my neck. "Get off him, Jenny." She says. Katy slides the boot up so it presses against my chin as she pins my throat. She then steps up so her other foot is just below my chest. This is by far the worst predicement I've been in yet.

She seems to enjoy just standing above me, relishing in her power over me. But soon she speaks again. "Say sorry for puking on my expensive new dress." She orders in a cruel voice, grinding my neck beneath her foot. I move my hnas around her boot and try and shift it but I don't have the strength.

"Don't touch my boot." She says in a casual, relaxed and almost informal tone. I let go, knowing I can't move it anyway.

"Sorry." I croak from somewhere beneath her heel.

"Say sorry MISTRESS!" She orders, not relenting.

"Sorry, mistress..." I choke beneath her. She then gives a satisfied smile. She folds her arms, which boosts up her breasts in quite an attractive manner. However all thoughts of lust are ended as she moves her boot from my throat to my cheek.

"My turn to make a foot print." she laughs. She then presses down on my cheekbone with a vicious and brutal force. When she releases a line of blood flows into my mouth from my damaged cheek.

"That was fun, cheers Jenny." Katy says stepping off of me at last.

"I'll see you later at the party. And bring the doormat. Then we can beat him up and make him kiss our feet in front of all the all the other girls." Katy laughs evilly as she walks off.

"You heard," Says Jenny heading out of the garden. "Be at my house at six. And I want you to drop onto the floor and kiss my feet when I open the door."
For the few hours of freedom that I had been granted I debated not turning up at Jenny's at all that evening. I had no desire whatsoever to be peraded and toyed with at this party of theirs by Jenny, her attractive friend Katy and any other cruel friends that they might have. However the punishment I would imagine would be a lot worse so I turned up at Jenny's bang on time.

Jenny opened the door and came straight out, locking it behind her. Although she was four years younger than me and I should not have thought of her that way I couldn't help but feel aroused by her beauty as she stood before me in a short black skirt and tight white top. The top had "Attitude" written on it in pink letters. I also couldn't help noticing that she had found time to borrow Katy's high heeled boots, the very pair that had crushed and kicked me earlier.

"Get on your knees" ordered the cocky thirteen year old straight away. I obey and fall to my knees. I am shocked when she suddenly kicks me straight in the face. Her boot squashes my nose with a sickening crunch and I roll onto the floor, feeling blood trickle accross my face.

"What was that for?" I spit blood and words together.

"Katy said that I should beat you a little before I parade you round at our party." laughed Jenny, "Not complaining are you?"

"N-no" I stammered.

"Good" She smiled, "You know the score, crawl behind me, keep your head lower than my ankles." I obey and crawl with my face behind her black knee high boots.

After what seems like an eternity we reach a large respectable looking house in a posh estate near where Jenny lives. We climb the stairs to the front door and Jenny suddenly sits down on my back.

"Stay up." She warns threateningly. She then presses the doorbell beneath her slender painted fingernail. Within seconds the door is opened by another pretty looking girl. This one is wearing a pair of tight black trousers, bright red high heels and tight black "Nike" T-shirt.

"Is the older boy that you're gonna beat up with Katy?" asks the girl in a curious tone, smiling at me in a patronising way.

"Yep." Jenny replied, nudging my head with her boot. "Do you want me to make him lick your shoes for you, I can have him do it right now if you want."

"Cool" replies the girl, sticking her bright red leather high heel right below my face, "Make him lick it clean."

"You heard." Jenny ordered from above me, "Clean Holly's shoe for her. She's the host so she deserves it."

Holly giggles as I repeatedly stroke her shoe with my tongue. She then begins to chat to Jenny about something that happened at school, almost as if I'm not there.

"How come he never fights back?" Holly asked, exchanging feet so I have another shoe to lick.

"Oh, I've taught him that he can't beat me," Jenny giggles in a menacing tone. "I sat on his face and didn't let him up for air until I felt him having spasms, it was great."

"Well, my shoes are clean enough now..." States Holly, "You and the slave here can come in now." Holly leads us down a dark hallway and into a brightly lit and large living room. Around the room are sat six or seven other girls, one of whom is Katy, still wearing that sexy dress. She crosses her legs and looks at me smugly as I lay at Jenny's feet.

All of the girls giggle on my arrival, pointing at me and whispering to each other. Jenny climbs onto my back, digging in with her tall high heeled boots. I crumple immediantly and lay paralysed benaeath her body.

"this is my slave." She announces with her hands on her hips. "He does exactly what I say, when I say. And he knows not to fuck with Katy either. If any of you want your feet kissed by this maggot then let me know and I will MAKE him do it..."

"Well..." Says Holly, walking up to me, her high heels resounding on the wooden floor, "Let's have some fun girls..."
I wriggled uncomfortably beneath my thirteen year old tormentor. She had her heels planted firmly on my upper and lower back, so that she would not lose balance if I struggled. Not that I would dare to. The loud clicking sound of Holly's tough red high heels grew louder until the perfectly clean and shiny heels in question completely filled my view.

"Make him do me first." She cooed to Jenny.

"He's already licked yours Holly," Jenny reminded her friend from somewhere above me.

"Never mind." Holly giggled, "Make him do it again, we've got all night."

"Right" agreed Jenny, "Do it." She ordered in a harsh tone. Without question I once licked Holly's high heeled shoes for her. As I laboured I heard the girls chatting. It appeared they had a few ideas in order to totally humiliate me tonight, but I could not catch much of what was being said. And not for one minute did I stop licking Holly's shoes, and not for one minute did Jenny relent on crushing my back with her high heeled boots.

Holly then stepped back, temporarily leaving me licking air. I then stopped. Holly crouched down, her tight trousers showing off her slender legs.

"My Dad keeps a video camera upstairs. A nice new digital one. We've got a guest coming over in about twenty minutes. Lets just say you and our guest will star in a film that we're gonna be watching and laughing at for months."

She then stood and faced Jenny above me, "I can't thank you enough for bringing this weak little boy over here." She giggled.

As Holly walked off another girl approached. I had not payed much attention to the other girls in the room when I'd entered but this one looked fairly attractive from where I was. She was only wearing trainers on her feet, so perhaps I'd get off lightly.

"Make him lick mine now." came the new girls voice.

Jenny pressed down towards my neck in a signal to lick the shoe in front of my face. I was wrong to think this would be an easy job. I would sooner be licking Holly's clean, new red high heels then these worn and dirty trainers.

And it doesn't end there. For the next ten minutes I am met with a variety of different shoes, and subsequently told by Jenny to lick and kiss each and every one. By the end of it (although the end was far from over) my tongue felt worn and dry.

Katy then sloped over to me in her sexy, smooth bare feet. She stood above me, facing Jenny. With her hands Katy smoothed her sexy dress over her shapely body.

"Pin him, and pin him tight." She told Jenny, "The guest is outside."

Jenny then sat down on my back. Whilst trapping me between her thighs she turned me over so that I was laying on my back. I now had Jenny looking straight down at me. She grabbed my wrists and slid my hands beneath the toes of her solid knee high boots. She then dug her toes in, pinning my hands completely and causing a fair amount of pain in the process. Next she slides further up onto my chest so that my chin is pressed against her crotch. She clamps my face between her powerful thighs.

I try to move but I can't at all. I kick out with my legs but Holly hurries over and places one of her high heels on my shins, pinning them both to the floor. Holly folds her arms and winks at me in a fashion that could almost be described as flirty.

"Have you got him good?" asks Katy.

"Yeah." boasts Jenny, looking down at me, "He's got no chance."
Jenny then straightens her short skirt so that it covers my face entirely. With a giggle she then pulls it back slightly so that I can see. She rests her hands on her thighs and waits with a sly smile on her face.

There is a knock at the front door. Katy then strolls off to answer it. I look up and notice that the girl with the dirty trainers is filming Jenny's brutal pin with a state-of-the-art digital video camera. I flex my hands uncomfortably beneath Jenny's toes and wait to see who this mysterious guest is.

As I wait I hear footsteps approach the room. The door creaks open and to my absolute amazemnt Katy walks in followed by girlfriend Laura.

"What's going on?" Laura says to me in a very confused tone, looking at all the sneering and giggling girls around the room, especially the overconfident Jenny sat high atop me with my head clasped between her legs.

"Ooh, is this yours?" Says Jenny looking up to Laura. I move to speak but Katy sidesteps and places her barefoot on top of my face, reducing my cries to a pathetic burble. The girl with the video camera laughs out loud.

"OI!" Cries Laura angrilly, but still highly confused, "What's going on here? Let him go!"

"Ooh, bring it." laughs Katy. I certainly hope she doesn't. Laura has no skill in combat whatsoever, and in tight jeans and trainers she would be a big disadvantage.

"Let him go!" Laura repeats, "He can't breathe, you're hurting him."

"I know" laughs Katy, "It's his fault for being such a pansy. He tried to fight bless him but he was no match for me or Jenny here."

From behind Katy's foot I see Laura lunge at the shapely brunette. The attack is a mixed blessing. On a positive note Katy's foot is removed from my face, allowing me to breathe once more. However on a bad note it results in Laura being flung rather unceremoniously to the floor by Katy.

"You bitch!" Cries Laura moving quickly to stand. Katy moves forward and kicks Laura hard in the side, knocking her back to the floor.

"Don't call me names, it;s rude - BITCH!" Laughs Katy, totally unfased my Laura's angry and hateful attacks.

Laura is nearly crying as she absolutley powerless against Katy and she knows it.

"I told you to bring it." Katy shrugs in a smug fashion, "Looks like you and your pussy of a boy friend are about as tough as each other."

I struggle furiously beneath Jenny's body, but I lay absolutely still as her pin is so tight. I am also unable to move my legs. Whenever I try to struggle free Holly increases the pressure with her foot.

When I look round I see in dismay Katy sitting herslef down on Laura's stomach, just below her breasts.

"Ha ha," Says Katy loudly. "Now you're gonna watch your boyfriend kiss the feet of every girl in this room. Well, except me and Jenny, but he's already used to the taste of our feet."

"Explain to her why we're doing this," laughs Jenny.

"Oh yeah," Katy grins devilishly at the girl below her. "Jenny had a play fight with your feeble boyfriend on the beach a few days ago. She told him that if he submitted to her he would have to be her slave. He agreed. She not only pinned him, but she toyed with him and made him lick her smelly socks. Anyway since then he's done whatever he's told. I gave him a good kicking earlier on today. Even in a short dress and high heels he was no match for me."

Laura looks ashamed by my weakness, but at least she's certain of whats going on now.

And true to Katy's word my face is forced to bear the weight of every other girl in the room. The many familiar smells and textures of each individual shoe or foot returns to me. And once its over they then take in turns to have they're feet kissed by Laura. Laura refuses at first but a little persuasion (and squeezing) from Katy helps her to change her mind.

"Come on, its almost over." Gloats Katy as Laura begins crying, "Just one more item of entertainment that you don't want miss." Katy then grabs Laura's long hair and forces her to face towards me. Katy keeps Laura's head pinned in that position.

With that Holly releases my legs from beneath her foot. Jenny then slides back so she is sat on my stomach. It is very clear that the girls arranged this all beforehand.

Holly walks loudly over to me and sits down on my chest. Her long legs drape over my shoulders. Now that I am once again firmly pinned Jenny stands up but keeps my hands pinned beneath her boots.

Holly then grabs the top of my hair and shoves my face into her crotch. I gag at the sudden movement. Behind my face Holly unzips the zip at the top of her tight black trousers. Beneath them she is not wearing underwear.

"Lick her out then." Commands Jenny, grinding my right hand effortlessly with her boot. I really do not want to do this with my girlfriend watching but I clearly have no choice so I appease Jenny's attractive friend and use my tongue for (what is thankfully) the last time. Eevn after Holly has reached orgasm I am made to stay and lick. After what seems like over half an hour Holly finally zips herslef back up.

"Ooh, " She whispers sexilly, but loud enough for all present to here, "Did I taste good inside?" Every girl in attendance (besides obviously Laura) roars with laughter.

After that final humiliation we are released and told to go. We do so eagerly. Once outside and away Laura and I have trouble coming to terms with what happened. Well, as long as she never knows that a small part of me enjoyed every minute...

THE END


1

No comments:

Post a Comment