Sunday, July 10, 2011

AFTER WORK

AFTER WORK
By Taylor
The alarm rang waking up Susie for work at 7a.m. Still tired from the long hot summer days at work she hits the alarm for another 10 minutes. Again the alarm goes off but this time it's past 8 a.m. and she will be late if she doesn't rush to get dressed. Realizing that she does not have enough time to shower, eat and get to her meeting on time, she quickly puts on her full-waisted pantyhose, heels and skirt, brushes up and leaves quickly to get to work.
As she is driving, she realizes that she did not put on any panties. Susie usually wears panties because the hot muggy summer days in Florida causes her to sweat and feel musky after a long day at work. She makes her meeting on time. At noon she goes to lunch with her co-worker, Nancy. Walking outside Nancy mentions how hot and muggy it is. Susie said, "Well not as hot as I feel, today."
Nancy looking confused asks, "What do you mean?"
"Well, I wake up late and rushed out this morning without panties, so I feel very hot and sweaty today with just pantyhose on." Susie explains.
"That should be a real treat for your lover." Nancy jokes and laughs. After work that comment that Nancy made really turned her on a bit, as she thought, "What a better way to dominate my lover (as he has mentioned so many times) with a sweaty, musky old pussy forced on his face!"
As Susie walks in the door from work her husband, Luis, is on the floor watching ESPN Sports Center. She tells him hello and sits on the couch where Luis is. She blurts out, "So I see you're watching TV instead of getting dinner ready, eh?" He doesn't answer. Susie takes off her heels and starts to air out her pantyhose legged feet.
Luis asks, "What's that smell?" He looks up at Susie and sees her rubbing her feet with her hand. Susie just smiles at him and lowers her peds onto his face and begins massaging his face, using his face like a foot massager.
"Hey, what are you doing?" He asks.
Susie responds, "Whatever I feel like, that's what I doing."
"Your feet are a bit sweaty my dear." Luis explains. But she continues to rub her musky pantyhose feet in Luis' face. At the same time Susie begins to rub her pantyhose crotch in rhythm to rubbing Luis' face.
She demands, "Lick the sweat off my feet. Since you didn't start dinner, I guess this is what you get to eat." Luis begins to hungrily lick her feet, as her voice demands that service be immediate.
"If you think my feet smell, you're in for a real treat." She tells him as she lowers herself onto his chest, lifting her skirt up and exposing her pantyhose crotch to his scared-looking face.
"Susie, what are you doing?" He questions her.
"I need to have my pussy cleaned since I missed taking a shower this morning, and you're going to eat me, like it or not!" She commands him. With that most feminine, but dominant and demanding voice, she aggressively pushes her pussy onto his waiting face, allowing him to savor the musky smell. "How does it smell?" She asks. He winces and his face tells it all. "Lick the crotch!" She demands! He obeys all of her commands while licking her sweat-moistened pantyhose crotch. Luis starts to enjoy the smell after the odor begins to overwhelm his face. He starts to get hard by having Susie's smelly pussy flushing in his face for what seemed like hours.
Susie sits back off onto his chest giving Luis some needed fresh air. "Boy, you never smelled that bad, honey!" He tells her.
With that, Susie slits an opening down her crotch with her fingernails exposing her full pussy lips. She tells him, "Get ready to really clean me out good!" She opens her lips wide and begins to flush her pussy juices onto his face. "Eat me good!" She continues to command. "Oh, that's it. Clean me out!" As she commands, he hungrily eats her pussy like a lover should. Susie continues to rock hard against his face making him lick farther and farther up inside. "Clean the smell out!" She tells him. "That's it. Good boy." Susie feels her body shudder with a powerful explosive orgasm, as her womanly juices flow freely into her Lover's mouth as he eagerly awaits her flow. ''That's it. Keep licking. I want it cleaned up!" She commands. "Good." Susie pushes herself off his face and lies next to Luis and asks, "How's that for a dominant session?"
Luis looks at her and says, "You really do listen to my desires and fantasies honey."
Susie smiles back with a gleaming nod. "I thought this would be a treat for us both actually. Today, I mentioned to Nancy that I missed taking a shower after waking up late and forgetting to wear my panties under my pantyhose this morning. She thought it would be a treat for you, but then she laughed. I was really aroused by the thought!"
Luis said, "Well, I guess you'll have to surprise me more often then." He tells her. Then pointing to his face he says, "I know this, whatever you smell like, good or bad, I always want you forever."
-

1

No comments:

Post a Comment