Saturday, July 9, 2011

slavegirl

slavegirl
Author Unknown
I hear my Mistresses keys unlocking the door as they return from a night of dinner, movies and dancing. Their voices are happy with jokes and laughing, they have been drinking heavily. Laura enters first, she is stunningly beautiful, 21 yrs old, 5'7", 120lbs, blonde with blue eyes. I keep my eyes focused on her open toed sandals, her creamy white toes are magnificent! "Pour me a drink and get over here and remove my shoes slut!" she tells my smiling. As I bend over to get her winecooler from the frig, Kim my other Mistress rubs my naked pussy, I instinctively spread my legs for her. "Did you finished your chores bitch?" she asks lightly pulling my cunt hairs for effect. Yes my Lady, I respond to my 22 yr old, redheaded Mistress. Kim I just as beautiful as Laura, being martial arts instructor keeps their bodies perfectly toned. Kim releases her grip and spanks my naked ass hard. My slightly overweight cheeks sting and shake like jello.

My name is Kathy and I have been their live-in slavegirl of these two Collegegirls ever since answering their ad in the lifestyles magizine. I am a 32 yr old successful consultant for a major communications company. My figure isnt what it used to be when I was Laura and Kims age but I still manage to turn a few heads at work, I think mostly because I'm the only African-American female in the department.

I hand Laura the drink she requested and kneel in front of her favorite recliner to remove her sandals. She watches tend to her feet. After both are off she wiggles her toes and orders, "sniff!" Putting my nose in position I inhale deeply. Laura grips my face between her feet and wipes her sweaty size 8's on my lips and face.
"Hold out your tongue" she says. Immediately I obey. Using my tongue as a wipecloth Laura cools and clean her sweaty soles on my mouth.
"Now clean my toes whore!" she commands.
Using only my mouth I suck her pretty toes individually making sure to lick in between each one. As I swallow her footsweat and toejam Laura flips through the channells of the 57"flatscreen TV I bought for her. Behind I feel Kim's feet against my ass. She has seated herself behind me. As I've been trained I raise my ass and hold my cheeks apart for her. As Kim lightly kicks my open cunt, my juices wet her size 9 foot. After lubricating her bigtoe in my pussy she pushes it into my asshole. I relax my muscles to allow her penatration.

Happy with the job I've done on her feet Laura gets up and presents her ass to me. Pulling done her thong panties I begin my next task of licking the sweat from her beautiful white asscrack. From clit to asshole I give her long wet licks which make her climax after 5 minutes. After coming down she gets up to use the bathroom. Kim tells me to turn and clean my juices and smell from her foot. I obey. As I begin cleaning her toes as I did Laura's, they are wet with my pussy juice and smell of my ass. I love it!

(to be continued)
1

No comments:

Post a Comment