Thursday, July 7, 2011

Beneath my Sister's Feet


Beneath my Sister's Feet

By SockLover

Some years ago, when both me and my younger sister use to live home at
our parents, she made me a slave to her feet. She use to trample me and
make me smell her feet through her socks as often as she could.
This is what happened once:
I was lieing on my back the floor under the table watching TV. She was
sitting on the sofa doing just the same thing. Suddenly she put her
right foot in my face, beginning to stroke my lips and nose. She wore
white cotton socks, and they were dirty and smelly. Do you like to smell
my foot?, she asked. No, they smell like shit, I said. I don´t care,
you are going to breath through my sock the coming minutes, she replyed.
After that you will open your mouth and suck my toes. I could not
protest, so I did what my kid sister told me to do, as my dick was
getting harder. Her sock was kind of moist and smelly, because she worn
her socks fore five days. She was 13 years old, and girls in that age do
not care to change socks every day. I wreally did enjoy breathing
through her socked toes. The smell was very strong. Now, open your
mouth, she commanded. I did what she told me to, and she beagan to
strike my teeth with her toes. I´m giving you a teeth-brush, she said.
Now you have to lick my sock, she continued. I did as I was told, and
felt the salty, sweaty taste, spiced with dirt. I was in heaven. Then she took her socks off and said. You will suck my toes until every bit of dirt is off!" I did so. They tasted so salty and dirt. I don’t thionk she had taken a bath for a week or two.
Suddenly she did stand up and told me to come out from beneath the sofa
table and lie on the floor. When I did that, she told me that she was
going to stand on my worthless head. She did just that and I thought my
head was going to crack. In my world, she said, you are an ant. I will
do whatever I like with you. Yes, Caroline- I said- your in charge, I´ll
do what you tell me to. Good, she said, I see that you understand this.
After that she did command me to her feet many times. Unfotunately I
haven´t found a wife with my sisters qualitys...
1

1 comment:

  1. I used to spend the night at my dad's and my stepmom had a daughter who was a Gothic chubby type with pale white wide fat feet that really stunk from wearing your flats without any socks so I used to bury my nose inside and lick while I jerked off and I always wanted her to catch me

    ReplyDelete