Thursday, July 7, 2011

first and worst date

first and worst date
by innocent victim


The night started off so good. I had called up this girl that I knew and asked her out, but she turned me down, so I had a night with the guys for a change. Then I walk in the door and my sister is having another of her slumper parties. The worst part is, one of her friends is the very same that had turned me down. So I decided it best to go up to my room and crash.
Then in the middle of the night I was woken up with a light slap to my face. I looked up and saw the face of the girl, Alicia, that had turned me down. "Wake up, my little boy-toy," she said. My eyes focused as I looked around the now-lit room and saw my sister's two other friends, Jenny and Sarah, standing on the side of my bed. Apparently my sister had already gone to bed.
Ï hope I didn't ruin your night by turning you down," she said, "but I've decided to give you another chance. It's not like you have a choice in the matter." I tried to sit up but my wrists were tied to the bedposts, along with my legs. All I could move was my head (for now).
"So you want to go on a date with me," she said. "First you have to impress me. And in order for you to do that, you'll have to go through a bit of humiliation. I don't date just anybody, you know." And with that, she sat on my stomach and set her feet on either side of my head, holding it still. Then she used my head to pry off both of her dirty sneakers.
"What are you doing?" I demanded. Ï'm doing anything that I want to do," Alicia replied. Änd you're going to do whatever I want to do, too. Starting with smelling my stinky socked feet. But first a little appetizer." Then she took her right sneaker and pressed the open end over my nose and held it there. I quickly moved my head to the side.
In an instant Jenny and Sarah were sitting on my bed, on both sides of my head. And they extended their feet so that the soles of their sneakers were holding my head straight up, and I was forced to inhale the stench of Alicia's sneaker.
After a few minutes of this torture, Alicia removed the sneaker and said, Ökay, I think you're ready for the real thing." And in an instant her sneaker was replaced with both her socked feet. They smelled horrible. Ï've been wearing these socks for a week now, so I'm sure they really stink. What do you think, slave?"
I would've argued with the slave part, but I had a faceful of her dirty, stinky feet. Ÿou like that smell? Does that turn you on? I bet it does." And she reached back and started stroking my cock, making he hard. Ï knew you'd like it, you little pervert. Let's just see how long you can take it." And she continued to rub her stinky, sweaty feet all over my face while she jacked me off. And she continued torturing me like this for the next half hour or so.
Äre you ready to give up yet, slave?" she asked. "Do you want my stinky socks out of your face?"
Ÿes," I mumbled through the sole of her sock. "Then you have to do me a favor first," she said. "Relationships go two ways, you know. Stick out your tongue." I hesitated. "Have it your way," she said as she pressed her feet harder onto my face.
"Fine," I said and stuck out my tongue. And she immediately pressed the heel of her right sock onto my tongue hard, and slowly rubbed the entire bottom of her foot across my tongue until the bottom of her toes rested on it. Then, leaving her right foot there, she did the same with her left foot. The vinegary taste was nauseating, as I could feel bits of lint and foot sweat on the taste buds of my tongue. Then she left her toes resting on the tip of my tongue for a few moments. Then suddenly she shoved all her toes into my mouth, forcing it wide open. "Now suck on my socks, slave, if you ever want to get them out of your face." So I sucked for all I was worth. What choice did I have?
After a few minutes, she said, "Very good, slave. Now one last thing. Grip the toe end of my left sock between your teeth so I can slide my foot out and get the stinky sock off of your face." And after that was done I did the same with the right sock. Then instead of removing the socks, she used her bare feet to shove the socks into my mouth. And then she used the soles of her feet to keep my mouth shut. "The duct tape, Sarah?" said Alicia.
Sarah handed her the roll of duct tape and Alicia cut a strip, then used it to seal my mouth shut. "Be grateful, slave," she said, "my socks aren't in your face anymore. Now you don't have to smell them, you just have to suck on them. And I'd better be able to hear it if you want them out of your mouth tonight." I guess Sarah and Jenny got tired of watching by that point because they left the room. Now it was just me, Alicia, and her stinky socks in my mouth.
Then Alicia placed her bare feet on my face. "Smell my feet, slave, and maybe I'll allow you some freedom tonight. But not until I'm satisfied." And she constantly toyed with my facial features with her bare, stinky feet. The majority of the time she kept the ball of one foot over my nose, occasionally trapping my nose inbetween her big and second toe.
After about 15 minutes of this, she finally removed the duct tape and socks from my mouth. "Don't get excited yet, slave," she said. "Now that you've smelled my feet, you get to clean them for me, with your tongue. Starting with the most appropriate part for you, the sole. Now stick out your tongue or I'll leave you like this until your parents find you."
Slowly I stuck my tongue out as far as I could. "Don't expect me to do this for you, slave. Start licking." And I began with slow licks on the bottom of her sole, tasting sock fibre, foot sweat and whatever else had stuck there over the course of the day. When she was satisfied with the cleanliness of her sole, she shoved her toes into my mouth. "Now start with my big toe, lick around it and make sure you get all the toejam. And do a good job or it'll take forever." And I began sucking on her toes and licking around her big toe, swallowing any toe jam that I could find. And I repeated the process with all five toes, then did the same with her other foot.
"Very good, slave, you're almost done," said Alicia. "We're onto the better part of the date now. Are you ready?"
I guess I was going to find out, whether I wanted to or not.

innocent victim
first and worst date pt II

this is much more graphic than part I. read on if you can handle it:

I laid motionless as Alicia stood up on my bed, wondering what the bitch was going to do next. She slowly unzipped her pants, then slid them down and threw them in the corner of my room. Then she slowly slipper her panties off, and they landed on top of her pants. Ÿou like my pussy, don't you, slave?" she said. All I could do was nod. Perfectly shaven, and it looked like it was well used and abused. "That's too bad," she said, "because it's not my pussy you're going to get." And she turned around and squatted down until her ass was just inches above my face. "They don't really smell the same do they, slave?" she asked. I was too stunned to answer so she replied, "Well, maybe you need a closer look at it." And suddenly her ass dropped down onto my face. "Do they smell the same now, slave?"
I already knew what pussy smelled like, and it didn't smell anything like this, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of responding to her. "Well, this is as close as you're going to get, so take advantage of it," she replied. "The smell will only get worse."
As if on cue, as soon as she said it, she let a fart rip right on my trapped face. "How does it smell now, slave? You like the smell of my fart gas?"
I still didn't answer, so she started bouncing up and down on my face. Ï asked you a question, slave," she said. Even if I wanted to answer (which I didn't) there's no way I could've with her ass resting on top of my face.
"Well, this is a first date," said Alicia. Ÿou don't kiss on the first date? What kind of gentleman are you? Go on, give me a kiss."
I wasn't about to, so she started pressing all her weight down on my face. "Kiss my ass if you want to get a breath of fresh air," threatened Alicia.
After about a minute I had no choice. I kissed her asshole since I couldn't move my head to kiss anywhere else. Ÿou call that a kiss?" she said. "Kiss it like you mean it."
So I kissed her asshole repeatedly. In the middle of it she let another loud fart, and I tried to catch my breath and stopped kissing.
"Did I say you could stop?" demanded Alicia. "As far as you're concerned, my farts should be reason enough to keep on kissing. So do it." And I had no choice but to obey.
"Good boy," said Alicia. Ör should I say butt-boy? Now that we've broken the ice on our first date, how about we move up a step into French-kissing? Come on, get that tongue in my asshole, slave!"
As soon as I felt her full weight on my face again, I forced my tongue out into her crack. "Go on, lick up and down my butt-hole, slave," ordered Alicia. "This is the only sex you're good for, so take advantage of it. Work that tongue in my ass, slave."
And I moved my tongue up and down her asshole, tasting remnants of her last waste, but I had no choice. "Now push it as far as you can up my asshole. Stretch it out as far as it will go, and then some," she demanded.
I formed an O with my mouth and pushed my tongue directly into her asshole as far as I could. Ÿou can get it up farther than that, come on!" pushed Alicia. Ï'm not leaving until I'm satisfied, so get it over with, slave." So I craned my neck as far as I could and forced my tongue even further up. As soon as I did this she let loose a huge fart into my mouth. Alicia laughed and said, "Was that worth all the work, slave? Don't worry, there's more where that came from!" And she let loose another small fart as I pushed my tongue further up into her butthole.
After half an hour of servicing her asshole with my tongue and being forced to smell her farts all this time, she finally said, "Well, slave, I'm sorry to say this but our date has to come to an end. You just can't satisfy me good enough, so I'm afraid you're going to get dumped."
And she raised her ass about two inches above my face, but the smell of her s--- was still strong. "You're mean you're finally letting me go?" I said, shocked.
"Almost," responded Alicia. "I said you're getting dumped. I have to take a dump, and you're going to get it. It's an easy concept to understand."
I couldn't believe my ears. I was tied up in my room, by someone who doesn't live in my house, and she says she's going to take a dump in my mouth!
"At a loss for words?" said Alicia. "Don't worry, pretty soon you wouldn't be able to talk if you wanted to. Now open wide and get ready to eat my shit. I've been holding it for a while and it can't wait any longer. I don't know if you could tell with all the gas I've been having recently."
And she suddenly lowered her ass back down onto my face. "Come on, open up, and get ready for your midnight snack," she said. "Although it's more like a meal."
Suddenly I couldn't breathe anymore. She started pressing down with all her weight again. "I'm not going anywhere until this is done. So you might as well open up and get it over with. Unless you'd rather wake up dead, with no one to tell the tale."
I couldn't believe it. I had no choice but to open my mouth and await my fate. "That's a good slave," Alicia laughed. "Or should I say, toilet-slave?" Just then she let out a huge fart, louder than any of the others.
In just a moment I could see the tip of a huge turd making its way toward my mouth. I decided then to shut my eyes and just wait for everything to happen. My entire world was the smell of Alicia's butthole and her fresh shit, about to pass into my mouth, and her laughing at me the whole time. I couldn't believe what she had reduced me to.
Suddenly I could feel her s--- against my lips, and soon it reached my tongue. The stench was unbelievable, and the taste was far worse. Soon it broke off into my mouth, and Alicia lifted up some, allowing me some air. "Now start chewing," she said. "I want to be able to hear you from up here. Eat up, my little toilet." And I slowly started chewing the huge turd that just about filled my mouth. "Now swallow a little," she ordered. I quickly obeyed, trying to get this over with as fast as possible. "You'd better hurry," warned Alicia. "There's another one on its way this moment!" Just then she let out another fart on my defenseless face and nose. I chewed and swallowed her s--- as fast as I could, the whole time she was laughing from above me. "You should consider yourself lucky," she said. "You're the first person I've ever had serve as my toilet. I think I'll come over here more often. We could even go on more dates, how does that sound?"
I was about to tell her how it sounded, but as soon as I opened my mouth another smaller turd dropped into it. "Enjoy your meal, toilet slave," she remarked. "You're almost done eating. Chew it now, nice and slow."
Finally I got everything down. It was the worst taste I've had in my mouth, and it wouldn't go away. I thought, "finally this is almost over."
Just then I heard a sound like her stomach rumbling. "Uh-oh," sighed Alicia. "Guess you're not done yet. Still a little bit more. Better open wide for this one, so none of it gets on your face or in your eyes or nose."
I opened my mouth wide just in time. Suddenly a whole bunch of liquid s--- poured in, almost filling my mouth to capacity. "Look at the bright side," quipped Alicia, "At least you don't have to chew any of this. All you have to do is swallow. It may take a while though, but you'll get through it."
After about ten minutes of the most degrading chore in my life, it was finally all down. "There, that wasn't so bad now, was it?" remarked Alicia. "Too bad there's no toilet paper in reach, though. You'd better get your tongue back in there and start cleaning, slave. Then this whole ordeal is done."
So slowly I pushed my tired tongue into her asshole and used it to pick out bits of her s--- that stuck to her crack, and bring it into my mouth and swallow it. "It's not as bad as you thought it was going to be, was it?" she asked. "You're almost done now. And this was just our first date. Think of what our second date will be like, the next time I spend the night over. We're going to have so much fun together. Or at least I'm going to."
"Yeah, right," I thought to myself as I cleaned out the last of her shit. "Too bad she's going to be dead before that ever happens." And after that horrible night, I never saw her again...alive.


innocent victim
1

No comments:

Post a Comment