Saturday, July 9, 2011

Property of Willow Rosenberg


Property of Willow Rosenberg

Author Unknown
"That's what I like about you, I don't even need to use magic to keep you were you belong, you're such a pathetic little prick that it isn't needed." "Mmmmff.." "What's that?" "Mmmmmmm .. Mmmfff.." Resting her sneakered foot on my face, she pulled her bare toes out of my mouth to allow me to speak, and started to wipe the saliva off on my hair. "What did you say, slave?" "N..Nothing, I only said 'Yes Mistress Willow'" "That's not nothing then, is it, footslave? So you just lied to me, didn't you?" She ground the rubber sole of her sneaker against my cheek as she spoke, and I knew better than to pull away. I could feel her foot rubbing my head, her toes occasionally yanking my hair sharply. I stared at the floor, if she wanted to punish me then anything I did now would become cause for more. "No answer? That's a yes then. I don't like being lied to, footslave. Get on the floor and start begging, and maybe I won't make this too hard for you ." I got down on my belly, face pressed to the ground just beside her one bare, one still shod feet and started pleading for mercy, knowing it wouldn't help me in the slightest. As I prostrated myself at her feet, I saw her get up and her feet moved away. I knew what was coming, and a moment later I felt her on my back, her bare foot pushing my face into the floor, and the rubber sole of her trainer digging into my bare back. She twisted her foot, catching my skin painfully. I kept pleading. After what seemed like an eternity she stepped off me and sat in a chair. "Get up off the floor and act like a proper slave, my feet are resting on the floor ." There was still a dangerous edge to her voice, I didn't dare look up at her. If I had, I'd have seen that she wasn't angry at all, her eyes were bright with laughter, and she was smirking, not scowling. I wasn't to know, so I scurried to her feet looking only at the floor, and quickly lifted them so that she could rest them comfortably in my hands. "Take off my shoe, slave" Gently as I could, I pulled off her shoe and placed it on the floor beside me, then raised her socked foot to my face and wiped it up and down, I could feel the dampness of her sweat on my cheek, then she pushed her toes against my nose, "Smell" she commanded, I inhaled deeply, knowing she liked to feel the air move between her toes, and I know I blushed deeply as my cock swelled still further in response. I risked a glance at my Mistress' face, she was smirking at me, taking in my face covered by her sweaty foot, and my swollen member. "Aw, the little doggie likes Willow's sweaty sock? Does he? Does he?" Emphasising each repetition by pushing my head back with her toes. "Doggie want it? Want the sock to suck dry? Beg for it, like a dog." She lifted her foot above my head, my eye's swivelled to follow on their own and I began to whimper and paw the air, like a tame dog. She let me continue for a while, keeping her foot just out of my reach, before she kicked my head down, and shoved the socked foot into my mouth. "There you go, now take it off like a good little slave." With difficulty I managed to pull off her sock using my lips and teeth, I could taste her sweet foot-sweat on my tongue. PART II She watched as I finished tugging her sock off, and began sucking it dry, smiling with amusement as I whimpered involuntarily with pleasure. I lay uncomfortably on the floor at her feet, she crossed her legs and rested her heels against my cheek, forcing me to stay in my contorted position as I continued to suck on her sweat sodden sock. Ignoring me, she picked up the telephone and dialled a number, there was a pause while she waited for whoever was on the other end to pick up. "Oh hi Dawny! I was looking for Buffy .. She's out? Oh well, tell her to call me when she gets in? . Thanks!" There was a click as she hung up the phone. She bounced her foot against my head for a few minutes, staring out of the window, before getting up and putting her full weight on my head, half crushing my face against the floor. I could feel the soft skin of her feet, cool against my hot face, and from the corner of my eye I could just see the dolphin tattoo which graced her perfect ankle. She stepped off my face and I quickly positioned myself so I knelt inches from her pale toes, I could see a trace of dust along the edge of each foot, and with my nose so close I could just smell my Mistress' divine foot scent, making my mouth water. "You're a worthless disgusting animal aren't you?" She spat on the floor and wiped her foot over it. "Yes Mistress." I mumbled, shamefaced. "I can see it, I can see just how much you want to lick my spit from the sole of my foot. You're disgusting. You're too low even to lick the filth from my sole. Aren't you?" She bent down and slapped me in the face, hard. "Yes Mistress." I mumbled again, my cheek burning. "Kiss my toes. And thank me for granting you this great honour." "Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress!" I instantly began kissing her toes lovingly, one by one, starting with the smallest on each foot, inhaling deeply with each kiss. I heard the door open behind me, and tensed, pausing in my worship, whoever had come in walked up to my Mistress and, stepping on my back embraced her, I realised I would be punished if I neglected kissing her feet much longer and went back to it, realising the stranger was Tara. Or Mistress Tara to me. I felt Tara sit on my back, and saw Mistress Willow's feet move away as she sat on the bed, Tara slung her legs over my shoulders and smacked me hard on the backside, obviously meaning me to turn and face Willow. I obeyed quickly, finding myself staring directly at the slightly dirty soles of my Mistress' perfect feet. "Good afternoon, Mistress Tara." I said attempting to be respectful. Instead this earned me another smack across the backside. "I thought he was trained Will'? Can't you shut him up?" "Sure, and he is trained . Watch! Slave, I want you to clean my feet with your disgusting tongue, and then continue to worship mine and Tara's soles till you are permitted to stop." She pulled Tara on top of her. I gently removed Mistress Tara's boots and socks, unable to avoid a couple of guilty glances up at the two women kissing tenderly, and began to lap lovingly at both pairs of feet..
1

No comments:

Post a Comment