Saturday, July 9, 2011

Kittys story

Kittys story
By Zoe & Natasha
Me and Natasha first met at Primary school in Ireland, we hit it off as friends right away, and as the years progressed, we've gotten closer and closer, and around the age of 14, we got closer still....
Our first kiss was at 14, we still wasn't fully aware of our sexuality, and accepted it as just 'practise' for the boys to come. At least that was how I saw it. A year later, Natasha had a long talk with me. We discussed our feelings, one thing led to another, and suddenly, we were lovers.
GET TO THE FOOT BIT! you say... yeah yeah.. all in good time... shuddup and listen (read).
After another year or so, I began to notice something in our relationship. Natasha was becoming especially compliant to things I asked of her, and if she wasn't, I argued, she'd almost always back down. It wasn't long before Domme/sub element appered in our relationship, which, I have to say, i enjoy..... A LOT
Well, more time has gone by, I'm 21 now, she's 22, and in all this time we've spent with eachother, there's very little we haven't done (sexually). And about a year ago, I think I hit upon what must be the most kinkiest thing for us of all....
I've never really considered feet to be all that sexy, or the smell.. I've always tolerated it, where others may have been extremely discusted. But it wasn't untill I was particularly horny one day, and Natasha wasn't around, i realised the potential that footsex could offer...
I work nights, and one day, I awoke around 2pm, Natasha was still at work and I was left bored as usual. I sat around a bit, watched some TV, but you know, at this age, it doesn't take long for your mind to wander a little to the more taboo side of life (even less for guys i hear)
I was suddenly conscious of my hand rubbing between my legs, and I had no idea how long, or what i'd been thinking about, but my panties were soaked!
Now there are several things that turn me on a lot, and one of them has always been panty-sniffing, i've been doing it for longer than I can remember. I half ran, half stumbled to our bedroom, digging around in our laundry basket, grabbing a handfull of our dirty underwear and jumping onto our bed.My hands were racing all over my body, I needed to cum fast, and there was something about the smell of our panties that always got my heart racing. Holding the bundle to my face, I started breathing and sniffing hard, rubbing like crazy at my clit through my panties.
But.. Another smell greeted me. I recoiled my head back in suprise, studying the bundle. I spotted the toes of Natasha's tights. I knew for a fact she'd been wearing those for a few days at least and in her job, she'd have been walking around all the time. However, without realising what i was doing, i brought them back to my face, taking in another deep breath.. Well what do you know! I loved it! tossing the other panties aside, I thrust one of the tights right up to my nose, holding it there, streaching the other down, into my panties, rubbing hard over my clit.The scent from her tights wasn't all that strong, but still enough to make me horny as hell! As you can imagine, it didn't take me long to cum, and when I did, it was the best i'd had in a long time. I made a promise to myself i'd do this again.
And I did, the very next day, and for days after that... Then weeks, until I told Natasha about my new discovery (well it wasn't new by then). As I kinda expected, Natasha wasn't exactly taken by the idea, so i decided to show her my point of view. That night we engaged in a rare bondage session (nat likes it, i'm not overly keen, but it can be fun sometimes i guess) I had her wrists tied to the bed post with some of our tights, she was purring like a kitten.. Now usually, I like to tease her, licking her body all over, slow as I can, and this is exactly what i intended to do, with a subtle change..
Her eyes widened when I took out another pair of tights from our laundry basket, I crawled onto the bed, then straddled her tummy, facing her. She asked me what I was going to do. I got straight to the point.... 'I`m going to gag you and force you to smell my dirty socks honey' I purred.
Natasha began thrashing her head about, telling me not to. This made me not a little angry, I slapped her face hard, leaving an angry red mark on her cheek. She looked at me, a little shocked, realising I was deadly serious about this, she said nothing as I slipped off my trainers, the smell of my socks instantly filling the room. I'd planned ahead for this, purposely wearing them for almost a week, and now I have to say they were the nastiest smelliest socks i'd ever had the pleasure to smell at that time, I thrust one, foot first into her mouth, the other turned around, also into her mouth laying the foot over her nose. I then tied the tights over her mouth, round behind her head. Holding those nasty socks in place. She then started struggling harder, I slapped her again and again. She finally lay still, sobbing. I look into her tear-filled eyes, grinning evily, then leaned forwards kissing her head. I could hear her breathing hard through her nose, and I placed my nose over the sock too sniffing lightly feeling my pussy becoming wetter by the second. I began licking her forearm, down to her armpit, over her breasts, her body began twitching, wiggling. I looked up, I could see she was enjoying this, even tho she tried hard to hide it. I continued down, tracing my tongue over her cute little bellybutton, leaving a long trail of my saliva over her hot body. I could hear her breathing becoming harder, continuing down to her soft pussy, she squirmed more.. Now usually i'd stop here, but this time I continued down, over her thigh, running my hand up the other, tweeking her little clitty between my fingers. I lifted he leg, bending it, raising her foot to my face. This is what I had been waiting for, I pressed my nose underneath her toes, feeling them curl around it, then took a long deep sniff... Now after sniffing something as strong as my socks, her feet came as a little dissapointment to me, they smelled, but not much, just like her tights were that time before.. Still, I was incredibly horny by now, and began sniffing hard as I could, running my tongue over her sole as I sniffed, pumping my fingers into her pussy. She was wet, I knew she would be, but what I didn't expect was her to start humping against my fingers, or for her other foot to slide its way up my thigh and over my pussy! I looked up, giving her a really slutty smile 'oooh good girl' I cooed. Closing my legs around her I somehow managed to hump against her foot whist I continued with my nasty act, filling my nose with her light scent. It wasn't long before I came hard, soaking her foot, and she wasn't far behind with hers. It was then I came up with the nastiest idea ever. I decided then and there, we would choose one pair of socks, (which were some black medium wooly ones).. These socks would be worn every day, for as long as we can stand, maybe more, and that's exactly what we did. So while Natasha was away working, she'd wear them, and when she came home, i'd put them on and go out to work, even at weekends i'd go out in them, then maybe meet her at a pub, we'd swap and carry on with our buisness. Eventually they got so bad, you could smell them even if we had shoes on, even boots! But even so we persist. One time Natasha told me she needed new shoes. I made her wear the socks to the shoe store! She begged me not to, but a few well placed kicks and slaps ended that argument. When Natasha picked out a pair she liked, I insisted she get her feet measured, and I have to tell you, I've never felt so sorry for someone as I did for the poor girl who had to measure her. You could see her face wrinkle as she undid Natasha's shoe, and when it slipped off she physicly gagged. Even other customers were looking around, some holding their noses. Natasha didn't know where to put her face, beet red, she was so embarrassed. I just stood there giggling, secretly enjoying the powerful aroma that was now stinking out the entire shop.
Well it's been about 5 months now and as I'm sure you can guess, by now they're just a little on the extreme side, we've even worn them in our pussies now, masturbated on them, ( I even got Natasha to pee on them once) so yeah, they're bad, but such a turn on for us.
A lot of people, most in fact, would consider us a pair of real freaks. I guess we are in a way, but it won't stop us doing this, everyone has something that REALLY turns them on, and this is ours.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment