Saturday, July 9, 2011

Karen


Karen


By species505

I thought I'd tell you about an experience at work, I work as a support analyst for a council office, one day I got a call from a user saying that her pc wasn't booting up, she was located on the 5th floor, it was late in the afternoon, very hot, the lift was out of order again and I didn't feel like walking up 5 flights of stairs, I guess she sensed this, and said she'd make it worth my while, I knew the User, Karen, quite well, as I had worked on her computer several times, I know all of the users quite well and have a good working relationship with them, they are mostly secretaries. Karen was relatively new there, so I decided to go up and help her out.

As I entered her office I saw her sitting at her desk, she smiled up at me sad said, 'ah my saviour has arrived!' I laughed and said something like 'you haven't broken your pc already have you?!' She shook her head saying she had no idea what had happened to it, I went round to her side of the desk, and she pulled up a chair for me to sit next to her. As I went to sit down, I noticed she was wearing a short yellow mini-skirt, she was bare legged, and wore yellow open-toed strappy sandals, quite unique looking, I didn't dare take a full look at her feet as I was frighten she'd notice. I felt a little uncomfortable sitting next to her as I could see her gorgeous smooth thighs, Karen was around 23/24, 5'6, white, long brunette hair, very slim, and had very sexy legs. We were alone in her office, and nobody was around.

I liked Karen as she had a nice personality, real outgoing and friendly, I told her that I'd need to check the cables under the desk (well, it is my job), she said 'sure, let me get out of your way' and with that she got up and walked over to the filing cabinets, (you didn't think she'd just let me slide under the desk with her sitting there did you?) as she got up I got another good view of her slim shapely legs, they were very white, and athletic looking, nicely toned. Her feet were still something of a mystery, I managed to take a quick glance and see her toes, her feet looked so sexy, I was quite surprised at easily turned on I was at just the sight her toes. Her toenails were not painted, I usually find red painted nails irresistable, but her clear nails, with white round shaped toenail edges, were so attractive. I wondered how her feet would smell after being pent up all day in her sandals, she did a lot of walking, so I could imagine how hot, sweaty and smelly they must of been.

Karen didn't seem to notice my quick glance at her legs and feet, and said she'd just be popping next door to get some case-notes, I nodded and went under the desk, I could see what the problem was with the computer, it was just a loose cable, so I just tighten it back into it's slot, as I was about to get up, I saw a pair of sneakers, and another pair of dark blue shoes, I couldn't believe my luck! There in front of me just under the draws of the desk were 2 pairs of karen's shoes. I felt really nervous, I pretended to myself that I needed to move her shoes, just to check that the network cable was ok, so I crawled over to her shoes, I felt rather silly, but put it in my mind that I had to check the network socket which luckily happened to be behind her shoes. I knew the secretaries usually had another pair of shoes, and that they usually left them in their gym bags or in the bottom desk draw or under their desks, and I had managed to smell quite a few of the secretaries shoes since being there, one of the perks of working in computers I suppose. I get to work late, and secretaries are always leaving a spare pair of shoes in their offices. I had to lie flat on the floor to get under the desk's draws in order to reach the network socket, that was my excuse anyway, so I was now lying down just inches away from her shoes, which were near the wall, my heart was pounding, I slid closer to her shoes, and finally, taking a quick look up, making sure she was still out of the office, I reached out and pulled her left black/white Nike sneaker towards me, I lay still for a few seconds listening out for her approaching footsteps, but heard nothing, I was so hard and erect by now, I lifted her shoe to my face, and took a quick little sniff of her shoe's innersole... the smell was so good, it smelt warm, musky, she must of been wearing them for her midday jog in the park, that she had told me about before, the smell was strong and smelt of her fresh foot sweat mixed in with older musky foot odour. I looked inside her shoe, and saw the inner sole dark around the heel and toe areas, you could see her foot imprint clearly, the size her foot easy to see, the shoe was a size 9, meaning her feet were long and large.

I placed my hand into her shoe, and rubbed my fingers along her inner sole, right upto the tip of her shoe, I could feel all the wet moisture that had gathered there, like a soaked sponge, it turned me on so much knowing that she had been wearing these shoes bare-feet, I thrusted slowly but firmly against the floor, as I scrapped my fingernails back along her innersole and taking it out smelt the dark slimy toejam, it smelt incredibly strong, she must of have very smelly feet I thought, as I licked her toe deposits from my fingers. I pressed my face into her shoe, and inhale extremely deeply, this was too good an opportunity to miss, I had to have the smell of her feet in my nostrils, I felt so pervy doing this, and guilty, I pulled her other sneaker closer to my face, and breathed in her foot odour, it really stank! anyone else would of been repulsed by the smell I'm sure, only a true foot-lover could take the smell. I grabbed her other dark blue slip-on shoes, they must of been her business meeting shoes as they were so expensive looking and very beautiful. I admired the smooth blue leather, and imagined how she must of enjoyed the feel of it against her precious feet. I inhaled from her blue shoes, the smell wasn't quite as strong, but it was definately her foot odour I was smelling, it was very distinct, sharp, over-powering if sniffed quickly and deeply, a nice cheesy musky smell, I nibbled gently on the tongue of her shoes, before slipping my tongue into her shoes to lick her foot sweat up, it tasted very salty, a little sweet too, I was so engrossed in sniffing her shoes, when I suddenly heard the door being opened, I quickly pulled back, banging my head on the underside of the draws. I managed to get back into a kneeling position, as Karen came around the desk and saw me still under her desk.. she said 'are you okay under there?' I said I was and that I was just fixing up the cables, I was scared that the smell of the shoes would be on my face, as I could still smell her shoes, I asked karen if she could try switching the pc on, while I was still under the desk, she said 'sure', and walked to the front of the desk, I got a gorgeous view of her legs and feet, I wanted so much to sniff her feet, I was mere inches away from the object of my desires, her feet were so beautiful, I could see her ankles, slim, and smooth, her toes were long, and her big toes curled slightly upwards, almost inviting me to suck them.

I heard her squeal with delight as the PC came on, I sighed and realised I had to come out. I got up and sat down next to her, and checked out how the PC booted up, it went through fine. Karen was overjoyed and put her hand on my shoulder thanking me, karen always seemed happy about the littlest things. I told her it was no problem, and then she asked me what the problem was, I told her the network cable had come loose, and I pointed to the network socket... major goof! I hadn't put her shoes back! I quickly explained how I had to move her shoes to get at the socket... She smiled, and I thought oh frakkk, I'm screwed... next question.. Karen 'the computer didn't turn on because of a loose 'network' cable? Oh sheeitt, I quickly told her how it was related to the power cable being caught behind the UTP cable, total bullshit I thought.. Karen 'so the network cable had pulled the power cable loose as well as coming out of the wall?

You know that feeling, when you've been found out and know your totally screwed? because that's was what I was feeling. I nodded and said yes, she must of accidently kicked the network cable knocking the computer out, which seemed like a logical answer to me. Karen had a laughing smile on her face, I didn't know what to think... I saw her look down at her shoes. I had left them in a semi-circle, the 2 sneakers in the middle and her blue shoes either side. I tried not to meet Karen's suspicious gaze, but I could almost hear her mind clicking in on me. I dreaded what she would say or do, I wished I'd been more careful. karen 'why are my shoes in such a funny pattern?? she said laughing, they look like a half-formed crop circle.. I was was almost talking gibberish, as I explained how I had to place them like that in order to get my hands around the table legs.. Karen burst out laughing, Karen 'You had to crawl over my shoes, how did you put up with the cheesy smell?? she said in a teasing way. Karen 'why didn't you move my shoes away from the desk? I was flummoxed, how do you confess to smelling a girl's shoes? I said I didn't find the smell of her shoes off-putting... Karen '*laughing* your kidding? I've only just taken my sneakers off, and I know how awful my feet smell after a run, especially today, in this hot weather.

I felt excited to be talking about her feet with her, and she seemed to enjoy my squirming reasoning. She was looking me full in the face, I think she could see how flushed with embarrassment and excitement I was. I felt hot. I tried to act normal, and laughed, getting off the chair I kneeled down and pulled her shoes out from under the desk, I didn't really know what I was doing. I lifted her left Nike sneaker to my nose and inhaled gently, I could feel her eyes burning into me, I looked up and said 'see, it doesn't smell that bad, in fact it smells rather attractive...' Now, I had done it, Karen had a huge mischievous grin on her face, she was sat in a swivel chair, and had turned to face me, so that her legs were practically in my face, I was looking down at her feet, I was trying not to breathe too deeply, but it was hard not to. I felt mesmerized by her feet, I couldn't take my eyes away from them, and then she wiggled her toes so sexily, I wanted to smell them so badly. She giggled, and playfully wiggled her toes some more, going on tiptoe, almost dancing, delighted in my attention to her feet.. Karen 'Do you like my feet?

I almost came on the spot when she said that, she said it in such a slow sexy sweet little voice 'do you like my feet?' what could I say? I wanted to seem cool about it and said they were very pretty. Karen 'were you smelling my shoes while I was out of the office? I thought to myself how many guys get caught like this? I know a lot of my friends like to sniff a girls shoes, even those that don't have a foot fetish like I do. I said I was curious to find out what her shoes smelt like.. karen 'did you like smelling my shoes? I looked up at her and said her shoes smelt wonderful, she laughed playfully, and said how she enjoyed seeing me at her feet. She was was genuinely delighted that I liked the smell of her shoes. What I said next took me by surprise, I asked her 'Karen, would you mind if I tried smelling your feet, just to see if they smell as good as your shoes?' Karen looked at me for a few seconds, smiling, seeing the desperation in my eyes. Karen '*giggling* sure, why not? I've never had a guy sniff my shoes before, let alone my feet, this will be a first for me, I just hope you don't collapse! I couldn't believe my luck, the office was empty and she had closed the door in the way in, so I was all alone, just me and karen's feet. I lifted her shoes to my nose and inhaled deeply on each one, the smell of her feet within was so strong and tantalizing, Karen gasped as she saw me sniffing her shoes, surprised that anyone could love sniffing her shoes so thoroughly, she took one of Nike sneakers from me, and tried sniffing it herself, she pinched her nose, and made a face, giggling, saying how cheesy they smelt, but she could see how I might like the smell, as it was attractive in a rather perverted way. Karen 'are you sure you want to smell my cheesy feet? I nodded. Karen 'okay, don't say I didn't warn you! and with that she lifted her feet up and placed them on my lap, as I knelt before her. I wanted to lie down, so I held her ankles as I slid down on my front, my face now directly opposite her feet. Karen laughed as she saw me lying there. I was enjoying her ease with what was going on. Karen wiggled her toes within in her yellow sandals Karen 'take my shoes off foot-boy, and be quick about it..

I loved what she was saying, realising she didn't quite understand how much I loved her feet yet. I lowered my nose to her exposed toes, she wiggled them as I smelt them, I gave a small gasp of lust, as I smelt her foot odour, it was heaven, much better than her shoes, I couldn't believe they could smell any better, but they did, it was a succulent, mouth-watering scent, I could see why she might think they smelt awful, her foot smell was strong, I held her ankle, slipping my fingers into the strap around her heel, her heel was well-shaped, very attractive, her skin was very smooth around her achilles heel, but around the base of of heel, the skin was harder, not cracked, but taut, and had that sexy sheen to it, slightly rough and abrasive. it was obvious that she did a lot of walking and her feet were not girlish anymore, but mature and well-worked. Karen noticed how I was examining her feet and was quite taken aback by this.. karen 'wow, you really like my feet don't you? I've never had a guy pay so much attention to them before, what turns you on so much? they're just a pair of feet.. Well, this was the classic problem with girls not realising how powerful their feet could be to a guy, the majority don't even know what they're doing to a guy when they expose their feet in open shoes, especially in Summer, when they wear practically nothing on their feet, and wherever you go, you'll see a woman, playing absent-mindedly with her feet, even taking her foot from her shoe to massage it or just dangling her shoe from her foot, if they only knew... I told Karen that I loved the shape of her feet, her ankle, her arches, her beautfiul snow white skin, the toes, her soles, her toenails, everything. She was beaming, I don't think she had ever had a guy so in control, and especially not by what she thought were 'cheesy smelly feet' Karen 'gad, you've got it bad.. do you really like the smell of my feet? she knew what she was doing to me now, as she spoke to me, she would stretch her toes, arch her heels, showing off her sexy feet, the smell that came from her feet as she exercised them was intoxicating, she liked wafting her feet under my nose. she rubbed her feet together, bending them either side, so that I could see the side of her soles. I noticed that she had moved her hands to her inner thighs, and was gently stroking her soft warm legs, opening her legs slightly, she was being turned on by my foot ardour, and questioned me repeatly about her feet.. karen 'what do my feet smell like? I could hardly speak, I was too engaged worshipping her feet, I managed to say I loved how her feet smelt so musky and warm as she rubbed them together. I couldn't hold on much longer. I slowly undid the strap around her ankle, and delicately pulled her yellow sandal forward, loving the beaufiful sight of her pure white skin as I exposed her foot, taking the shoe fully from her foot. I gulped and held my breath as I did the same with the other sandal, I closed my eyes as I took her sandal off and place them under my chin, so that they touched my face, I could hear Karen sigh happily, as her feet were freed from their entrapment, I took a long slow inhale, the air was warm, her foot odour now pure, true genuine feet odour, deep and powerful, it went thru my entire body warming me from head to toe, this was a moment to be cherished and loved, a memory never to be forgotten, I opened my eyes ever so slowly, to see before me, a vision of loveliness, I blinked as I saw karen's beautiful feet, naked, just her feet, nothing else, she moved her toes so slowly under my nose, gently wafting the scent of her toes into my face. Can you imagine how good this was? I was completely in love, a feeling stronger that any I had had before. I could feel Karen smiling down upon me. I wanted to enjoy every precious moment, I locked my eyes to her feet, as she performed a sexy foot massage of her own. She lifted her left foot and wiped it down her right foot, rubbing her toes together, pulling her toes back with her other foot. I examined her exposed soles, seeing how the heels were ever so slighty yellow where the skin had harden, she had a little brown mole on the inside of second toe, just before her toenail, her feet were perfect. I watched as she placed her two soles together and rub them gently then rigourously, building up a wonderful warmth which made her feet smell ever more enticing. Her feet smelt so much, I never dreamt a woman's feet could smell so strong, so delicious and erotic, the smell seemed to clear my head, like smelling salts, only this smell was that of a sexy females feet, and far more powerful, she could of bottled her foot odour and sold it for a fortune, and here I was getting it free! I listened to the noise her feet made as she rubbed them together, she was really building up a intoxicating smell with her rubbing, I was fascinated as I heard her big toes click as she flexed them, it was quite loud, and I heard her giggle as she cracked her toes, she apologised for scaring me, saying her toes had always cracked, I told her I loved the sound they made, she just laughed out, giving her toes a thorough wiggle under my nose.. karen 'I like you worshipping my feet... sniff up footboy!

I did exactly as she said and sniffed her toes as she wiggled them, I had my hands inside her warm sandals clutching them to my chest, bringing them up every so often to sniff them as well, Karen delighted in seeing me wear her shoes over my hands, saying how pretty they looked, I couldn't get enough of her smell as she rubbed her legs together twisting her feet, giving me every possible angled view I could wish for. Karen 'keep sniffing my feet.. I heard her say, she was encouraging me to sniff her smelly feet.. Karen: that's it, sniff them good, breath my foot stink in I went into a foot sniffing frenzy, inhaling as deep as I could on her feet, she cupped her soles together, as I drank in her foot odour. I was thrusting slow and hard on the floor, trying not to come too soon, I wanted this to last. Karen flicked her toes together causing her toenails to click, her toenails were long, and the cuticles were very white, they looked like small mirror plates, so shiny and smooth. I was sweating, burning up. Karen stopped rubbing her feet together, and placed them squarely on the blue carpeted floor, I looked at them, so perfectly formed, then she raised her feet, pivoted on her heels, so that I could see her toes go up like a bridge opening and then see between her toes, and then under her toes, her soles, she then lowered them slowly, really showing off her feet, I saw everything, I knew every toe of hers, they were like my new friends, I loved each one of them. Karen started to move her feet more quickly up and down on her heels, realising she was wafting the entire length of her feet into my face, I felt the warm foot smelly breeze she caused hit my face, my face absorbed her foot smell, I angled my head making sure I got the full blast from her feet, it felt incredible, she was fanning my face with her feet.. I closed my eyes once more, just to soak this nasal delight in, and then I felt a warmness against my forehead, pushing me back slightly. I opened my eyes to see that karen had place her right foot on my face, she planted her toes on my forehead, and commented on how hot I was. I didn't move as I watched her lift her left foot and angle it so that her sole rubbed over my cheek, her toes went into my hair and into my ear, she rubbed her foot slowly into my face. I could feel her soft toes contrasting with her harden heel, it scrapped against my face, I was freshly shaved, and I could tell she was enjoying the softness of my face, with her big toe she played with my earlobe and i heard her big toe crack again, it was so loud, I turned to examine her toes to make sure they were alright, I held her foot as I looked at her toes, she giggled again at my concern for her toes, I felt her drag her other foot down my face, so that her big and middle toe were either side of my nose, then she pushed her foot up, so that my nose was jammed tight inbetween her toes.. The smell, oh the smell, it was too much, i thought I would pass out, she flexed her toes around my nose. I felt drunk on her feet, her heel was jammed against my lips, I couldn't stop myself, I kissed her hard skin, her dry heel, it felt so good, I kissed and sniffed, as she wiped her feet, bathed her feet over and into my face, I was lost in her feet, my tongue came out, and started slurping on her heels, she thrilled at this, and brought her toes down for some service. I opened my mouth, and took her big toe into my mouth. I was sucking her big toe. she moved it to and fro, as I sucked and licked it. Any guy that has ever sucked a girl's toes knows how erotic this is. I felt her toenail push into my tongue and it was easy for me to lick under the tip of her toenail, I was cleaning her feet, I did this to each toe, licking and cleaning thoroughly. The only thing about this is that you lick off the footsweat, which is the erotic scent that you cannot do without, but luckily I still had her shoes, all 3 pairs, and I could smell her feet from them, plus her soles still smelt, I kissed her soles, tickling them with my nose and lips, pursing my lips along the edges of her soles, giving her a mouth foot massage, she rubbed her feet into my face, around my neck, into my hair, the footstench was beyond belief, and it was all mine. Karen placed her feet either either side of my face, and made circling motions with the balls of her feet as she wiped her toe over my temples and then over my eyelids, all the time I inhaled her smelly foot odour, as her feet began to sweat in my hot face. Kren shifted in the chair, lying back so she could arch her legs and place her feet more easily into my face. All the time she whisperered and teased me, telling me to smell her feet, deeply, passionately. She painted my face with her foot sweat, it was damp, moist, and warm, I was glad her feet were so sweaty, it only made the smell more erotic. I undid the laces of her Nike sneakers and opened them fully, and pressed my face into both of them, Karen, placed her feet on the back of my head, rubbing her feet into my hair and the back of my neck, telling me to sniff her pongy shoes, I licked her insoles, before having Karen place her feet under my chin and lift my face out, she wanted to put her smelly feet back in my face, she pout of her feet back into her sneaker, and wiggled her toes inside it, to make it smell even more, and then she took it out and rubbed her smelly toes around my nose.

I sniffed, licked and sucked on her feet for what seemed like hours. I could smell her feet everywhere. I was so engrossed with Karen's feet, that I had almost forgotten about Karen herself. I pressed my face against the tops of her feet and slid my face upwards over her sheens, I didn't want to take my face from her feet, as I looked up I saw Karen her eyes partially closed, her tongue out, licking her lips, moaning gently. I couldn't believe it, she was in ecstacy, she had hitched up her skirt, and her hand was tracing around her white panties, which were now so soaked I could see clearly thru them, with her other hand she pulled her black top up, so that her breasts were exposed, she had managed to take her bra up with her top, so that her firm breasts were holding them up as she squeezed and played with her pretty little tits, they were perfectly formed like small juicy oranges, not large, but very suckable. I felt such a rush seeing her like this. My intense feet worshipping had turned her on, I held her feet, massaging her toes, and then her entire foot. I was looking at her, seeing how she squirmed with delight as I made love to her feet. She saw me looking at her from the corner of her eye, and opened her eyes fully, looking down at me, she saw what I was seeing, she seemed embarrassed as she saw me looking at her hand as she rubbed her damp wet pussy, and her tits fully exposed, it was quite a sight. She wasn't so much in control of the situation anymore. This felt prety good to me, as we were now on equal terms somewhat. I could smell her sweet pussy juice, Her face was flushed, she had been enjoying me sniff her feet and had been masturbating herself. Seeing that she was losing her control, she cupped her feet around my face, trying to gain control, I let her have her way. I wanted her to think she had me has her foot slave, I kissed her feet passionately, sniffing and licking them, I moved my tongue along the inside of her calf, her soft flesh, so warm and tasty, she was trying to discretely cover her pussy, by moving her skirt down, but had trouble as her pussy needed attention. I placed my arms under her knees and lifted her legs, so that her feet hung around my shoulders. Karen pulled me in with her long soft slender legs. I ran my fingers along her inner thighs, enjoying her soft skin, I rubbed my head along her legs, letting her grip my head between her thighs, all I could see now, was her white panties, wet, and her pussy lips, I went in closer, I pushed her skirt fully up, so that she was now wearing it like a belt, her little panties were easy to peel down, I could only tke them down as far as my face, which gave me an opportunity to sniff her soaked panties, Karen was hunched up, her head bent forward so that she could see what I was doing, she was panting, amd rocking in the chair, pushing her pussy towards my face. I was quite shocked at how hairy her cunt was, she had thick dark brown bush, she quite liked my expression as she cottoned onto my surprise of her thick bush. It was really thick, and had a powerful musky smell, her cunny lips were red and swollen, and she opened her legs further, as wide as she could, she wanted me to look inside her cunt, as she stretched her pussy lips apart with her soaked fingers.

It was interesting to see how she had been whipped in a frenzy, now bucking in her chair, her eyes begging me to dive into her pussy, she was rubbing my neck and back profusely with her feet, desperately wanting me to eat her pussy, I licked her thighs, making her moan, and thrust her pussy ever closer to my face. Seeing that I was teasing her, she gave a wicked grin, and took her feet from around my neck and rammed them both into my face, she forced her toes into my nose, and violently grinded her feet into my face, forcing her other toes into my mouth, grabbing my tongue between her toes and squeezing my tongue, her toenails digging into the inside of my cheeks and gum, she was going to get her way, her feet went all over my face, fast and rough, then she pulled her feet away from my face, so that I moaned from losing them, I instantly went forward to lick and sniff them, she was grinning as she wrapped her feet around my head, trapping my head and pulling it straight into her pussy. This was my punishment for teasing her, she held my head in her pussy with her feet and hands, I couldn't believe how Karen had turned into a bitch in heat, she was grinding her pussy over my face, bucking and swearing, I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist, and went into her pussy with my tongue, probing her box, tasting her juices which flowed readily over my tongue, it was salty, and smelt like a fish market! but I loved fish, so her smell didn't put me off at all, karen moaned with pleasure as I tongued her, she was happy that I could take her pussy, this was a girl of strong smells, I slurped around inside her, biting her pussy lips gently, drinking her juice, her jellybox was a delight, I licked her clit, making her orgasm into my mouth several times.

As she settled down after coming, I could see she was still in lust for me, as I was for her. I had already come, while sniffing her feet, but was still rock hard. I wanted to do more with karen so that she wouldn't forget this day. I undid her skirt and pulled her panties and skirt off, putting them under the desk, she looked so sexy with her naked legs and gushing pussy, her black top she took off herself. I was still fully dressed, Karen liked the way I eyed her naked body pleased to see how it excited me. but like I said I wanted her to know how much I loved her gorgeous body. I kneeled at her feet and saw her give me a sympathetic smile as if she was saying aww you still need to smell my feet.. and I did, she raised her feet to my face and I held them in my hands and moved them all over my face, sniffing inbetween her toes, karen watched me, happy to see my pleasure at her still smelly feet. I then moved inbetween karen's legs while still kneeling, and put my arms around her waist, I kissed her soft tummy, licking around her bellybutton, then I gently turned her around in the chair, so that she was kneeling with her back towards me, she turned her head to see what I was doing, her feet were beautiful, I kissed her ankles and heels, and slurp along her soles, karen held onto the back of the chair, as I worked her up gain, then I ran my tongue behind her knees, licking the back of thighs, before coming to her pert little ass, I breathed gently over her perfect white buttocks, I could hear her panting, she had a idea of what I was going to do, and looked back at me, our eyes meeting, she saw my intention and her wicked smile broke across her cute little face. Karen arched her back, sticking her butt out, she began to rock in the chair, her arse almost touching my face, I loved the arch of her back, her buttocks were perfect and her wet bush clearly visible. Karen rubbed her pussy up against the back of the leather chair, and then cocked her arse out, I placed my hands on her buttock cheeks, and gently opened her arse, Karen wiggled her arse, and used her own hands to open her butt further, I could see right up into her arsehole, she was clean, but I knew this would be difficult to do, if I wasn't in the mood, Karen lifted her foot to my face and told me to sniff it, she seemed to know that her foot odour strengthened my lust, I sniffed her foot, licking her big long toenails, she wiggled her toes over my tongue. karen lowered her foot back to the chair and motioned her ass closer to my face, I took a deep breathe, taking in the warmth of her arse, then pressed my face against her soft cheeks, karen gave a deep moan, as her soft skin grazed over my rough unshaven face. I held her hips tight and bean to caress her soft white buttocks, they were so soft, my tongue readily flicked out to lick her skin, she was smooth, soft, warm and delicious, I felt my tongue slide over her softness and around and down into her arse, she had arched her back and stuck her arse out, skining open her cheeks, my tongue slickly slipped into her anus, she tasted moist and sweet, I slurped up and down her hole, moving round to her cunt, giving her a double tongueing, she rocked and jerked on my face, wild gyrated movements to get the best from my tongue, it was hard mucky work, but worth it, she creamed herself repeatedly over my tongue and face, the smell was thick and disgusting, but somehow pervertedly attractive

karen collapsed in a heap over the chair, sliding down to the floor, panting, gasping, feeling herself up, contorting her body, thrusting her pelvis into the air, her fingers dipped inside both her pussy and arsehole, she didn't care about anything, only about the pleasure of her body, she took her filthy hand from her crotch and wiped it over her face, licking the mess from inbetween her fingers. I kneeled down over her, letting her see my huge bulging cock, she reached from it, pulling my zip down, I undid my jeans, the state of my underpants was unbelievable, they were soaked, with cum and precum, Karen moaned as she saw the sight of my erect cock, she reached pulling my underpants down, a large mess of cum dribbled from my pants, down and over her warm, flushed face, I held my twitching cock to her nose, she hled it sniffing the tip, I knew she liked the smell from the way she moaned and squirmed, I let her breathe my cock in for awhile, then stroked it slowly around her face, leaving a thick trail of precum all over her face, along her forehead, eyebrows, temples, cheeks, ears, eyes, nose, lips, chin and neck, so that she had a complete cum-mask. she looked so pretty wearing my cum. I was surprised at how easy it was to paint her face, she had a small girlish face, and my cock was the length of her face, longer, it looked like a long thick bread roll in comparison to her small face. I figured she wouldn't be able to take my length, so would have to be content with her taking the head. I smiled at her, as she gasped and squirned under me, she was like a cock happy whore, bouncing on her arse, shaking her head from side to side, slapping my cock against each cheek. I quickly took my jeans and pants completely off, then sat over her again, trapping her head between my hands, she had a nice body, very warm. I showed her my cock, fully erect, and placed both her hands around it. she could barely hold it, I thrust between her fingers, so that my wet sloppy head slapped against her neck and chin, I did this for awhile, just to warm it up, then I lifted myself up, so that my cock was directly over her mouth, she gulped, licking her lips, then I slowly fed my length into her mouth, she had her mouth wide open, it felt good, I could feel her hot breath breathing over my glans, she swirled her tongue around the head, enjoying its flavour. I held her by the ears, so that she wouldn't gulp on it, then slowly and steadly I fed my organ past her stretched red lips, her eyes were wide open, she wanted to see my cock throbbing as it went into her throat. I smiled as I felt her adjust her tongue so that it slid under my length, she was trying to swallow on it. I felt a little sorry for her, usually a girl can take most of my length with practice, esp. black women, who can deep throat easily, and have larger lips, so can take some hard buffing, but karen was like a schoolgirl, and I had to take it easy with her else she would choke, I pulled my length slightly from her mouth, letting her suck in some air, then she sucked my cock back in, I had about a quarter of my length in, and I was already touching the back of her throat. I span around, twisting my cock deep in her mouth, so that I was now behind her head, so delivery to her throat was more straight forward, her eyes gleamed with cocklust as she reaslised I was doing this to make it more easy for her, it was better this way, as I could see her entire body, trembling and shifting on the now wet carpet floor. she hadn't forgetton about my footlust, and lifted her feet, placig them on the wall, I pushed her forward so that she could bend her knees, and place her feet flat on the wall, she stroked the wall with her feet, they looked so sexy, I couldn't reach them, karen seem to giggle as my cock twitched with every flex of her heels. I looked down and saw that half my cock, was now fully plunged into her mouth, I could feel my glans plugging her throat, I could her tight muscles relaxing to accommodate its size, I moaned as this cockloving slut sucked me, my cock was becoming easier for her to swallow, I saw her push against the wall with her toes, causing my cock to push deep into her throat, I saw my entire length swallowed by a little schoolgirl, I tensed it inside her neck and could see the muscles in her neck react, I gently throat-thrusted her for a qhile, before withdrawing from her throat, I wasn't going to suffocate her, she gasp for air, and inhaled deeply, I let her breathe deep, then she took my cock back in, this time she worked along the length, slurping sukcing, licking, biting and chewing softly, she was loving it, she would plead with me to call her filthy names, like cockhungry slut and cocksucking whore, I told her to eat my cock, I had to release my load the gallons of cum couldn't be held back anymore, I pulled out completely, and put her hands to my cock, as my first shot splashed out over her nose and lips, it ws so forceful, that n audible splat could be heard, and it went deep into her nostrils, karen snorted on it, pulling it into her mouth, my next shots were thick and heavy, real messy, like creamy white milk, spilling all over her eyes and cheeks, spurting thick long trails of cum into her airline, I knew I had a lot to give so I covered her face with the first shots and then took it back to her ever eager mouth, shooting and spurting my cum over her teeth and tongue, I found this so easy to do, she had made me so horny I could fill her mouth complelely, thick chewy cum bits spilled over her tongue with more liquid cum splashing around her gums. I sighed as I emptied my load over her head, I had pulled her feet to my face as I fed her, she had managed to put her feet into her shoes, so that they smelled, as I plunged my nose between her toes. I fucked her mouth and sniffed her feet for well over an hour, it was an arduous affair, but worth it, my cock remained hard as long as I sniffed her feet. I sponged my groin all over head, karen wrapped her feet around my face, rubbing and wiping deep and hard, making an erotic foot odour all over my face. I don't know how many times I came over her face, all I needed was her feet, she would sometimes, take one foot to floot and lift a shoe up for me to sniff and lick, she wanted my cock hard for as long as she could eat it. Her feet stank, the smell was invigourating, she had big feet for a small girl, size 9 at least, and they were long and sexy, I must of sucked every tiny minute area of her feet, her toenails, were cleaned thoroughly.

Finally, when I ached so much, I just had to stop, karen was still sucking on my cock, she lowered her feet, and I lay down on top her her, my head between her feet, and my cock resting in her mouth, I massaged her feet for awhile, then lift myself up to see karen, I hadn't looked at her face, as I was too busy with her feet, but when I saw her face, it was AWESOME! her face looked like someone had just empied a bucket of porridge over it, her head was drenched, I was shocked, her entire face a a thick covering of semen over it, she had closed her eyes and as I pulled my cock from her mouth she moaned, a her teeth were also coated, gums, lips, a lovely white film of semem, her hair was a a slosh of sweat and cum, I wiped her eyes with my cock, allowing her to open them, her eyelashes had trails of cum hanging over them, her eyes were red, but still shone, I rested my cock on her forehead, I sat down over her again, and used my cock, to wipe all the mess into her mouth, I wanted her to enjoy it, she gobbled and ate my thick semen, it was a quite a meal for her, she smelt of my cock, and I loved it. I asked her if shwe was still hungry? she nodded! I reached up and pulled her phone down to the floor, she was puzzled by this, I made a quick call, said a codephrase she couldn't understand, then put the phone back. She was perplexed, and look worried, I stood up and put my jeans back on, leaving her naked and splattered with cum on the floor, she had her legs up, I put her sneakers back on her feet, she smiled at me, not knwoing what was going on, then a knock was heard at the door, karen jumped with fright, I told her not to worry, and went to open the door, Karen heard me open the door and then close it, I came back around the desk, and smiled at her, she looked at me puzzled, then I said, 'I've brought a few friends around...' and out-stepped 4 of my work colleagues 'you don't mind do you...?' Karen looked stunned, frighten, then she saw the lust in their eyes and she shook her head saying 'no... I could do with some more helpings' My friends and I had a system whereby if we got any of the secretaries we would share the goods, as it worked out better that way. They were a little taken aback by al the mess, but when they saw karen licking her lips and sliding her index finger slowing in and out of her mouth, well all that could be heard was the unfastening of clothes, I kneeled at her feet, as my colleagues, went to her face, the 4 of them fully erect, holding their cocks around karen's face, karen opened her eyes to be greeted with 4 cocks all ready and willing to serve her, what happneed next is too filthy to go into... but karen got a cum bathing like no other secretary before her, and all 5 of us sniffed and licked her smelly feet. This is story is mostly based on fact, and was encouraged by one of the foot-story writers, who happenes to be 'Karen', she sent me an email about how she had told others how I had sniffed and worshipped her feet. I wanted your readers to know the fuller story. She helped me tidy it up some. I hope you will publish it. According to her you'll know who she is, but wants to remain anonymous, as the part where she cocksucks kinda messes up her foot goddess image. But she doesn't mind if those who know cotton onto her,.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment