Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mom's Friend

Mom's Friend

by Footboy

Anyway it started years ago my moms friend mary was 43. My mom and i were over at her house and my mom ask if mary would take me for the night. She said yes i would be more then happy to. O my god i did not know what i was up for. After my mom left we were watching tv and she ask if i knew how to give foot rubs. I said yes and she smiled. Then she quickly put her feet and my lap and said please i have had the worse day and i am offering my house to you. I said ok sure i will rub your feet. So i put my hands around her bare rough feet and began to massage them. She just said WOW that is great and it made me feel really weird. Then she asked me if her feet were sweaty and i said yes very very sweaty. And she said well do they stink. I answered i dont know. Then she planted both feet in my face. God they smelled she just laughed harder and harder. So as i sat there smelling this womens feet. Then for some reason i dont know why at the time my little cock started to get hard. I was so scared she would get mad and tell my mom. When she saw it she said well you like my feet i see well good i hoped you would. Then she placed one of her feet on my cock the other on my face. This hole time she just watched tv and told me to stay still. She then yelled if you so much as move i will tell your mom you got hard rubbing my feet. I knew i could not have that my mom would yell hard core at me. So i did as i was told. Then she told me to pull down my pants. I shouted no way. Well i guess your mom will learn something new. I then droped me pants and underware. She once again laughed and said man i cant believe you got stiff from smelling my feet this is great. She then asked if i knew how to masterbate. I said no i dont know what that is. Then for 10 minutes she showed me how. Once i kinda learned she told me to lay down on the floor face up. So i did she then took a worn shoe and put over my face. Then she yelled for me to smell. I did god it was bad it smelled like old old old cheese. It burned my nose. Then she told me to do what she tought me (masterbate). I did as i was told. After smelling her old shoes, socks, and licking her feet clean i cumed a little. She just said wow that was fun. Well i guess i know what we're doing everytime you come over!!!! I just stood there takeing in everything that happened. I would learn to love female feet and i still do.



3 comments:

  1. How many more times this happen and did she ever find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great lady did she have nails did she give spankings the you not obey the feet smells punishment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great lady did she have nails did she give spankings the you not obey the feet smells punishment

    ReplyDelete