Saturday, July 9, 2011

I sucked Christina Aguilera's Toes

I sucked Christina Aguilera's Toes
Author Unknown
My name is Patrolman Gavin Clark of the Los Angeles Police Department. When most people hear of the LAPD, they normally think of the bad rap that we habitually receive. I must admit that this reputation is not unfounded as I myself engage in some questionable activity.
I profile alot of people. If I see a hot woman driving down the street in an expensive car, I quickly pay attention to see if it is a celebrity, and preferably one who is close to my 26 years of age. If it is, I find a reason to pull the vehicle over to see them upclose.
I must mention that I have a major fetish for women's feet. This obsession led me to come up with one of my most ingenious ideas ever: If I ever pulled over a hot younger celebrity woman and had probable cause to arrest them, I would blackmail them into giving me some footplay in exchange for keeping my mouth shut. I knew that I risked everything by doing this, but it would be worth it in the long run if I got to lick ,say, Liv Tyler's sweaty soles, you know what I mean?
This idea was firmly planted in my mind when one day about two weeks after my plan was developed I was holed up in my car in a remote location in a suburb of L.A. It was about 7:30 in the morning and the sun was shining bright when a brand new 2001 red Lamborghini Diablo whizzed by my car at speeds toping 70 mph. I quickly pulled out after the car, not knowing what to expect. When the driver saw me, I saw the car immediately pull to the side of the road and pull behind a huge rock formation that shielded it from sight from the road. I pulled up behind the car and proceeded to walk to the car. What follows is an actual transcript of the conversation between myself and the driver based on official recordings, with notes describing my thoughts.
G: License and registration please.
(The woman looked very familiar, and I knew that she was a celebrity,but I wasn't quite sure who yet.)
Driver: Here ya go!
G: Gimme a moment to run a background check.
(Holy Shit! Christina Aguilera! I just pulled over one of the hottest teen sensations in the world! Oh my God, I'm gonna try to get her feet!)
I ran a background check on her license and registration and everything checked out so I went back to her car.
G: Everything's Fine. Do you mind telling me where you were going in such a hurry?
(She was wearing an old white T-shirt, grey jogging pants, white ankle socks and battered reebok high tops)
Christina: Well, uh, I was uh...
G: Do you realize you endanger your life and everyone else's when you are speeding?
C:Yes, officer.
(I was horny as hell when I uttered the next line.)
G: Would you mind stepping out of your vehicle for a moment?
C: Sure, officer.
(She appeared nervous.)
She stepped out of the car and stood up straight as an arrow. I inspected the inside of her car looking for something, anything that would give me a reason to arrest her, and thus, "let her go at a price". It was then that I noticed a trace of a white substance on the passenger side seat. I touched it and brought the trace of object to my mouth and tasted it: cocaine. I then opened up the glove compartment and moved around some papers and there it was: a bag containing an eighth of an ounce of high grade cocaine. The pop princess was a druggie!
G: Are these your drugs?
(Of course, who else's would they be?LOL)
C: Um...Umm..Umm....Oh God! (Cries)
G:I take it they are yours. Possession of narcotics is a serious charge, m'am. Now you look like you're a young, nice girl, so sit down and stop crying, ok?
C: Mmm-hmm.
Christina wiped her eyes and sat down in her seat. Despite her clothes, she wore heavy makeup and looked absolutely stunning.
G: I'm gonna have to take you in.
C: Oh God! No no...please no!
(She sounded sooooo sexy it wasn't even funny:-))
G: I understand that you are a big time celebrity, but this shit in my hands is bad news, miss. It's not like you had a joint or something, you have a significant amount of cocaine in your possession. Now, you might not get jail time, but your career will be hit hard, Miss Teenybopper.
(I was making her feel like utter shit I'm sure)
C: Officer, I'm not a drug addict. I've only done coke twice! I bought this for my friend, I swear to you it's not mine!
(yeah, right)
G:Look, that doesn't concern me. It's in your possession, and that's a serious offense.
(Here comes the good part!)
C: I understand, Officer.
G: Now, Miss....Aguilera, is it?
(Of course...)
C:Yes?
G: You have two options. One, you can let me arrest you and bring you to the station and go through a legal rat fuck, or two, you can let me see your feet.
(I did it!)
C: Umm..excuse me?
G: You heard me, Miss "Genie in a Bottle". I wanna see your feet!
C: May I ask why?
G: Look you stupid druggie, I'm gonna keep you out of jail, now lemme see your feet!
( She leaned back in her seat and put her feet out on the ground next to the driver side door. I got on my knees and slowly but deftly grabbed a foot with each of my hands)
G:Mmmmmm.......
(I couldn't believe what I was doing!!!)
G:What size shoe do you wear, Miss Aguilera?
C: Si..si.. six...officer. Why do you wanna see my feet?
G: Ok, look it's real simple. What do you say we make a deal?
C: O.K... sounds good to me as long as I stay outta trouble, officer!
G: Ok... I let you go with the cocaine back in your possession and nothing issued and no charges filed.
C: What's the catch!?
G: You let me worship your feet and everything will be fine.
C: Like, what do you mean?
G: I wanna suck your toes, Miss Aguilera.
C: Are you serious?
G: I'm dead serious.
C: I let you suck my toes and You let me go?
G: That's right.
C: Ewww. My feet are all sweaty and smelly. I just got back from the gym, I haven't even showered yet!
G: Look, Christina, I have a picture of you barefoot doing a pose with your soles pointing at the camera as the wallpaper on my computer. I want your feet so bad I can already taste the sweat.
C:[Laughs] I'd say SOMEONE has a bit of a fetish wouldn't you?
G: Look, do we have a deal or not?
C: Yes, I suppose so. It could be worse. What do you want me to do now, start moaning when you lick my foot?[Laughs]
G: You have quite a fucked up attitude for someone who is about to go to jail, Miss Aguilera.
C: I'm sorry.
G: You better be.
I untied her shoes and pulled them off. I buried my face in one of them and inhaled: It smelled RIPE! I thought I was gonna cum right there.
C: [Giggles] Smells fresh doesn't it?
G: It smells great, Christina, it makes me wanna cum.
She shifted her feet as I reached down and yanked her sweat soaked socks off, exposing her bare feet in all their glory. I sniffed her socks(they smelled wonderful) and bunched them up and put them on the floor next to her seat. Then I picked up her feet.
C: Aren't they pretty? [Giggles]
G: Mmmmmm...Very pretty.
(I couldn't believe I was gonna lick Christina Aguilera's Feet!)
Then I got an idea...
G: Hold on, I'll be right back.
I went to my car and got out 4 ziplock bags and my Polaroid camera. I went back and put the socks in their own individual bags and put them down.
G: I'm gonna need them for evidence!
C: You bastard!
G: Uh uh uh! I'm keeping you outta jail you cokehead.
C: Fuck you!
G: That's it! Gimme those feet!
I grabbed her feet and inhaled their acidic odor. Oh my God was I poppin a huge boner! Then, I started sucking her big toes at the same time. I was loving every minute watching her purple colored toenails popping in and out of my mouth. They tasted so good!
C: Are you enjoying yourself, officer??
G: Mmmmm-hmmmmmm....oh yeah.
Then I started licking in between all her toes. It tasted sooooooo good getting all the little bits of toejam and grime out from in between her feet. Then, I started licking her sweet, tender soles, over and over again, covering every square inch with my saliva. Her sweat was like a delicacy, and I still couldn't believe what I was actually doing! Next, I worked on the tops of her feet, licking them all the way to her shins. Her soles were my favorite part, and I told her.
G: Mmmmmmmm....your soles are so soft and pretty.
C: I'm glad you like them.
I grabbed my polaroid and pulled my mouth away from her feet.
G: I'm gonna need more evidence:-)
C: Grrrrrrrr.........
G: Ok... here's what you're gonna do. Kneel on the seat and put your ass facing me. Then, see where I put your shoes? Put your feet on top of them. Ok.. now: Curl your toes downward and pull your feet up vertically so that your toes are curled down digging into the tops of your shoes.
C: Like this?
(Oh my God.... my fucking money shot! And it was Christina Aguilera! Man, was I gonna rot in hell for this!)
G: Yes! Just like that![1st pic] Dig into them harder![2nd pic] Harder![3rd pic] Ok.. as hard as you can![4th pic] Ok, that's good for now.
Then I looked at her crotch and couldn't believe what I saw: She was wet!
G: Miss Aguilera, are you enjoying this yourself?
C: No!
G: I'm a cop, and I know when someone's lying to me!
C: OK!OK! You fucking asshole yes I'm enjoying this! You know you're hot and...and I have to do what you say. Yes, it turns me on, ok?!
G: That's what I thought. Come over to my car.
We walked over to my squad car and I opened the back driverside door.
G:Get in and lie on your back.
Here she was, Pop Princess and idol to many: Lying there for the taking. I pulled her jogging pants and panties right off and threw them on the floor and starting eating her out. Man was it cute! She pulled her shirt off, revealing her round, cute tits. I ate her out with loving care:-)
C: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Yeah, that feels good..............Yeah.......... Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhh. That feels sooooooooo good! Oh..........................(............... indicates a pause) Oh my God......................Mmmmmmmmm....................Uh huh!...........Yeah!Uh huh! Yeah! Right there! Don't stop! Don't Stop! Uh huh! Yes! OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!YESSS!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!FUCK ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!
I unzipped my pants and rammed my dick inside her cute little pussy. My God...she was as tight as she looked! I fucked her as hard as I could while I grabbed her feet and jammed as much of them in my mouth as I could. I sucked her toes over and over again as she moaned and whimpered.
C: Suck my toes, bad boy! Suck 'em!
G: Mmmmmmmmm
Then she took her feet and just rubbed them on my face as hard as she could. She dug her soles into me, almost causing pain. This went on for about 4 minutes before I grabbed the polaroid and took 2 pics of Christina Aguilera getting the shit fucked out of her...
C: Fuck my ass!!
I pulled my dick out of her and maneuvered into her cute little asshole. If I thought her pussy was tight... man was I wrong! It felt so good and she squealed every time I pumped her. I fucked her so hard that when she turned her face to look at me, there wear tears in her eyes. Then I knew I was gonna cum...
G: Gimme your feet, hurry!
I grabbed her feet and placed both of her soles under my throbbing dick.
C: Yeah baby, I want you to cum all over my feet! Cum on 'em! Cum on 'em! Cum all over my fucking soles! Yeah here it comes!
I squirted load after load all over her soles while she said "Yes!" over and over again and giggled. Naturally, I took 2 pics of her cum covered wrinkled soles before we started to clean up. We both got dressed, but when it came time for her to put her shoes on, I grabbed them and told her I needed them for evidence. She obliged me for the first time without a fight and I took a final picture of her full body with her soles out in front of her, wrinkled.
C: Well, that was interesting!
G: Absolutely....Now's the part where we have to say goodbye.
(No!!!!!!!!But I knew it was time...)
C: Yeah, I know....but that was the most amazing sex I ever had! But I guess it's for the better.
G: Yeah, I guess so....
C: Hey! Can I sign one of the polaroids for you? I have a marker in my glove compartment.
G: Sure...but sign it on the white part so it doesn't wreck the picture.
C: Ok...
She signed it and I didn't even look at it until after she left. She waved and blew me a kiss and said, "Well, I guess I'm driving barefoot!" I just laughed and waved and watched her drive away. I looked at the picture she had signed. It read, "To Mr. Police Officer...I won't tell if you won't! Love, Christina Aguilera". I smiled to myself and got back in my car and drove back to the station...
1

2 comments: