Saturday, July 9, 2011

Honesty is best policy

Honesty is best policy
By JVincent

I work as a waiter at an upscale restaurant downtown San Diego and recentlyI've been open about my fetish for female feet.
It's not too uncommon for a cocktail girl or waitress to request a foot rub after a long day on their feet. They know that I am all to willing to accomodate them.
Today I was in the office doing my closing book work and Chelsea (a 21 year old blonde with a tight ass) sits down accross from me and removes her shoes and plops a nylon cladded foot on me lap.
She keeps talking while I stop my book work and start rubbing her feet.
While this is going on, Wendy (small,trim brunette about 21 yrs old) comes in the office and sits down to start her book work.
She joins in on our conversation nerver mentioning that I'm rubbing the feet of a girl who has been in her shoes for hours.
It's not too uncommon for Chelsea to have her feet rubbed and she's ok with me smelling them too. I wanted to see Wendy's reaction if she saw me smelling Chelsea feet.
So, after a few minutes I raised her foot to my face, planted my nose deep between her toes and inhaled deeply.
Yuk! was what I heard from Wendy so I told her that I always had a fetish for smelling female feet and there are worse things in the world and both parties seem to enjoy it.
Chelsea gets relief from being on her feet all day and I get to smell hot sweaty girl feet.
After I was through rubbing Chelsea's feet I kept the conversation going on other things, then I asked Wendy if she'd like a foot rub too.
Without hesitating she pulled her shoes off and put them in my lap.
Her feet were a lot more sensitive than Chelsea's but equally sweaty and hot. While I kept up the conversation going I raised her foot to my face and inhaled deeply.
I was interested to see her reaction to me smelling her feet after she saw me smelling the feet of her co-worker.
She didn't miss a beat, just kept talking as it was the most natural thing in the world.
After I smelled both of her feet I told her that I was a little dissapointed because her feet had little or no smell at all.
She was a little surprised that I liked really smelly feet and she appologized and said that she showered just before coming to work.
About ten minutes later, Debbie (twenty year old,tall, strawberry blondewith a beautiful face and killer body) came in the office when both the other girls left minutes ago.
She complained about not making any money and she remembered earlier when I told her I give her money for her socks she's been wearing four days in a row.
She and I always joke about my interest to smell her feet and socks but this time I had a great opportunity to actually do it.
So, I told her to take off her shoes. She did and raised her foot to my face and I inhaled really deep.
After wearing the same socks for four days I was expecting her feet to really smell but unfortuneately they didn't.
When I mentioned to her that they didn't she placed her own foot in her face and inhaled. She thought they smelled but I told her I like them really smelly. She said that she'd wear her shoes without socks next time and she guarantees they would really stink.
I ended up giving her five bucks to provoke her interest further for tha future.
I really seems to me that all those years of concealing my foot fetish never really got me anywhere, now, that I am honest about it most of the women in my life seem to be ok with it too.


1

No comments:

Post a Comment