Saturday, July 9, 2011

Flatmate Humiliation


Flatmate Humiliation

By SPITINMYFACE

This is a true story and the events took place in the Summer of '94. Back
then I shared a flat with two 19 year old girls, Paula and Alice. I was 29
years old at the time. They were both quite bossy towards me and I, being
submissive by nature toward the female sex, rarely stood up to them.
Sometimes I would even "pretend" to be their slave houseboy and would run
around making them cups of coffee, etc. Sometimes, when lying on the floor
at their feet while we were watching TV, Paula would sometimes put her
socked feet on my face and command me to smell, asking me if her feet
smelled nice! At other times, she would playfully force my face into the
sneakers she had just removed. One morning, she was putting on her shoes and
socks in the living room, and told me that she had been wearing the green
socks for 6 days straight......while she put them on I said to her playfully
"I can't wait till you come home tonight and take off your shoes!" Later
that day when she came home, she remembered what I had said about smelling
her socks and so she sat down and immediately kicked off her cute little
sneakers and waved her hot, moist and very smelly socked feet in front of my
face. I took a few deep breaths and pretended to hate it........very
difficult I can tell you! She thought that smelly feet were just a harmless
and amusing joke torture for me and had no idea how much these brief (how I
wished that they could have lasted for hours instead of seconds!) little
foot episodes aroused my foot slave passion.

Alice also sometimes teased me with her feet and one day I remember she
returned home from the diner where she worked part-time, sat on my bed,
kicked off her training shoes which she wore without socks, and shoved both
of her warm and
sweaty bare feet in my face. I must say that her feet really stank after
being confined within those little silver sneakers for six hours, but
unfortunately I was not able to derive the full benefit of her stinky
teenage peds as she removed them from under my nose after about a half a
second. Oh well.

Being the kinky little sod I am, I must also confess that I made frequent,
secret visits to the laundry basket, which was kept in the bathroom - how
convenient for me! On a good day, there would be soiled socks, tights and
knickers for me to enjoy in private during my many bathroom visits, and I
would wank myself off with a pair of panties in my mouth and a sock over my
nose, sometimes the other way round. While I was jerking myself I would suck
their sweat, foot odour and pussy juice out of their pungent underwear and
fantasize that I was licking their feet and bottoms. I was in the bathroom
so often that they must have thought that I had some sort of incontinence
problem!

Another way the girls would playfully humiliate me was with their spit, or
with threats of spitting at me, which they rarely actually did but the
thought of it really made me tingle. However, once Paula picked her nose and
wiped it on my arm, after which I licked it off, savouring its taste.
Another time, Alice did a similar thing when she spat out a very gooey lump
of snot in my hand and dared me to eat it, which I did to their delighted
little shrieks of laughter. But the best spitting episode I had with my two
teen goddesses happened shortly before we vacated the apartment. We were
lounging around n Alice's bed having a drink when Alice started chewing up
bits of paper and then spitting them out on my face, to which they stuck
like cement. Both girls then got a little carried away and pushed me to the
ground while they stood over me and continued my
"torture" by dropping spit directly from their mouths on to my upturned
face. I opened my mouth as if to protest and Paula dribbled her spit into my
open mouth. She also drank from a glass of water and then slowly dribbled it
from her mouth into mine. Unfortunately however, the girls then stopped the
game as quickly as they had started and realizing what they were doing,
apologized to me for what they had "made me endure"; they were slightly
embarrassed by what had happened. I told them that it was alright and just a
harmless bit of fun, if not exactly good clean fun!

Nothing like this ever happened again with me and these two cheeky teenage
babes, but the memory of that spitting session and assorted foot smellings
continue to fuel my fantasies. I sometimes regret that I did not encourage
them to be even more extreme with me and to really enslave me and make me
their full time foot-smeller and spit-drinker.

Regards, Spitinmyface
THE END
1

No comments:

Post a Comment