Saturday, July 9, 2011

Knowing I Like It


Knowing I Like It

By TEDDYTOES

My two older sisters and their friends love to watch me smell their feet. I admit I like to smell girls feet, but it seems like when females get around me, they what to take off their shoes for some reason. I never told them I like it, they just seem to know.
I think what gave me away was one time I was sitting on the floor watching tv with my back against the couch. My sister came in with some of her friends from playing baseball and they were all dirty and sweaty. My sister sat on the couch on my right side, her friend sat on my left side, and the other two sat on the floor on either side of me. They were talking while I was watching the tv. A few minutes later I could smell sweaty foot odor. The two girls sitting on the floor would glance at me, then look away and smile at my sister and her friend.
My sister had taken off her shoes and crossed her right foot over her left leg, putting her foot a few inches from my face. The girl on my left did the same thing.
The way they kept looking at me as if they were looking for a reaction from me.
Then I noticed the two girl sitting on the floor were trying to take off their shoes without attracting my attention. In the meantime, the two feet that where on either side of me had me in sweatsock heaven. The smell was getting stronger as the girls by now had peeled off their socks as well trying to wave the odor in my direction. When I would glance out of the corner of my eye, my sister and her friend had their feet not more than six inches from my face now.
The two on the floor had also managed to take off their shoes and socks. To look like they wanted to watch tv, they laid on their stomachs with their legs bent so their feet where about eye level and their toes were pointed in my direction. They started moving their feet back an forth getting closer to my face. Then they scooted back to get even closer to me.
Now I was surrounded by hot stinky feet, the smell was putting me into a dream state. One of the girls looked back at me and said, I hope the smell of my feet isn't bothering you? I, like a complete dummy said, no it doesn't bother me. Then she said, are you sure? She put her foot back where her toes were right under my nose. Without moving my head, I took a deep smell of her feet, the hot stink made me totally limp with pleasure. Mind it, the other one said, I think he likes it! As she also offered her foot for a good sniff.
I knew it! said my sister, as she grabbed my hair and turned my head toward her, I knew you like smelly feet!
She put my nose into the clevage of her toes and rubbed hard. The other one on the couch also grabbed my head and put her foot over my nose and said, well smell mine too then!! The stink had me to where I couldn't fight back, I was at my weakest moment and they knew it. The other two joined in. I was like a wounded dear among a den of female lions. They then had me on the floor, my sister had my right arm between her legs and pulled me into her feet. The other one had my left arm and did the same thing. The other two sat up close to me and pushed their feet into my face. They were laughing hysterically and telling me to smell their feet. For the next hour they had a party with me.
Since then I've been easy prey for my sisters and all their friends. They have a foot boy to tease and torture at will. I think all girls like to have their feet smelled, even if they don't admit it.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment