Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Letter


A Letter

By Bill
Note: This is a letter to all toe-suckers everywhere from a satisfied foot worshipper who discovered that licking the soles of a lady's feet is just as rewarding as sucking her toes:

Dear Foot-Suckers,

I went to Baltimore on another business trip. I met a young lady in the downtown business district. She was in her early 20's and had really nice feet, red toenails. worked as a stripper but she was off the job. Took her to a more intimate bar and sucked her toes and licked her soles. She was wearing sandals with a one large leather strap on each sandal to hold it on her foot (I guess that this is a clog). Lucky me. Her feet were actually sweatier and more smelly than many girls wearing closed shoes. Her feet and toes were stinking, so I was in heaven.The bottom of her feet were a bit dirty and really stank (ultra sexy). I really like soles now. There is a lot of sweat there. She actually asked if I wanted her to wash here feet. I said No,No,No.
I need to stay in touch with this one.

= = = = = = = = = = =

I had a good trip to Baltimore recently. I went to my favorite club on the East side of town. There was a young lady there who met my general requirements--reasonably young and cute, wearing closed leather shoes. I bought her a drink and went to the semi private area (the other customers could not see in.) She knew what I wanted as I had earlier complimented her on her nice feet. I took off her shoes and began to suck her sweaty, smelly toes. I told her that I loved sweaty toes. She told me that she had been working since noon (it was now 11 pm) and this was the first time that she had taken her shoes off. Her feet were really cute--about a size 6 with unpainted toenails except for a tiny bit of red polish on her big toes. She seemed to enjoy having her toes sucked and she laughed out loud as my tongue explored her smelly feet. I asked if she had ever had her toes sucked before. She said, no, I was the first. She also said that having her feet kissed was "Kind of kinky, but it felt good." Maybe and maybe not. I kind of enjoy loving the feet of these blue collar girls. The red neck guys that they hang out with probably don't kiss their girlfriends feet, and I think that the girls enjoy it when I do it. She loved having me suck both of her big toes at the same time. I have read that for women having their big toes sucked is mildly orgasmic. There may be some truth in the that becuase they never rush me. I am also becoming a sole man like yourself. The soles are soft and sensitive and there is lots of sweat on the bottoms of a woman's feet. The soles of her feet were sexy, stinking and sweaty and tasted so good. After about 15 minutes the waitress came back and asked if I wanted to buy her another drink. I said, no but told the young woman (her name was Karen) that I wanted to come back in about 90 minutes. She said that she would have to dance and that he feet would be nice and sweaty again.

I put her shoes back on. Her feet were very wet with my saliva. I came back about 90 minutes later, as promised. Her feet tasted even better this time. Her feet ,wet with my saliva and crammed into those leather shoes for 90 minutes were so salty and pungent that my tongue almost burned as I explored her between her toes, licked and sucked the soles of her feet and licked the top and sides of her feet. It was well worth the price of the second drink. I learned my lesson from my missed opportunity in New orleans in November 1995--never let pretty female feet go unkissed or sexy toes go unsucked.

Before calling it a night I stopped by Baltimore's notorious "Block". It is similar to the Adult enterntainment district in San Francisco. I was watching a very cute young woman. she appeared to be about 18. After a while she asked me if I would give her a ride back to her motel in the suburbs. She was wearing sandals that showed off pretty feet and sexy silver toenails. I am nuts for silver toenails and I almost said yes. I would have loved to suck on her sexy silver toenails. Her feet were enen a little dirty which added to their appeal. I told her that I was going to check out some of the other clubs on that street and that I might stop back. I asked one of the bouncers if he would give her a lift and he said that he would not do it himself. He said that too many things could go wrong when you give rides to people that you don't know. I took his advice.

All in all, it was a good night.

= = = = = = = = = = =

As soon as I get their shoes off I start to suck their toes. I don't even ask for permission. No noe ever told me to stop. The first time I did it was in San Antonio in May 1998.. The young lady was named Roxanne. She was tall and cute with beautiful feet and sexy red toenails. I sucked her toes on two separate nights ;one night she wore sandals and one night she wore closed leather shoes. She took off those closed shoes (she was not wearing stockings) and shoved her hot, stinking toes into my mouth--man, did those toes taste good!

The next time was in Baltimore (Fells Point, near the Inner Harbor). The time was September 1998.The young woamn was about 25 (she looked 25). I bought her a $60 drink and went to the private section for the better paying customers. We sat on a couch. I asked if I could massage her feet. She said, no problem. She was wearing closed leather shoes also (lucky for me). I took off her shoes, massaged her feet for about 3 seconds and began to suck her toes. She seemed to enjoy it and she took a more active role, massaging my face with her smelly feet. She shoved her stinking toes into my mouth. Her toenails were unpainted ,natural and very cute. She became very talktative talking about how she liked to wear her makeup, polish her toenails (when she wore polish) etc. After about 20 minutes she laid back on the couch. With her toes still in my mouth she said "I feel like a jelly fish." When she got up to dance she stopped by the table near to us where several guys were sitting that she knew. She said, "I love this guy. He just sucked my toes and it felt so good." I am not naive to think that she really loved me but it seemd like a spontaneous commnet that might have been sincere. Sincere or not, I had a great time

Take care,

Bill

1

No comments:

Post a Comment