Thursday, July 7, 2011

Very Dirty

Very Dirty
By Author Unknown

I will tell you about what was the most dirty experience I have ever had. I went to a farm, where lived the best friend of my mistress. I was alone with the two women, both were mistresses and I was the only slave. The night we arrived, I was used as a carpet, the women stepped on me, and cleaned their soles on my shirt, in my hair, on my face,… My mistress was wearing black leather shoes with 4 or 5 inches and very thin heels. The other woman was wearing black sport shoes. I had to lick top and soles of their shoes, and I was use and a foot rest and a doormat. My mistress, at a time, began to excite me, using the toe of her shoe on my dick and balls. The more she pushed, masturbated me, the more I got excited. I began to do small cries, and the other woman pushed the toe of her sport shoe in my mouth. My mistress continued, with her sole and also her heel, to masturbate me while her friend was pushinf her toe in my mouth. After, my mistress found it could me a good idea to mark me, so she put a heel on my belly and turn it, pushing on it, leaving a red mark (which has gone away a few days later). The next day was the hard one. The two mistresses decided to go for a horse ride. I was told to clean the house during their ride but first I had to come with them to help them to get on the horses. To get to the horses we had to pass through a field where the cows were parked. My sweet mistress found it could be fun to step in each horse shit she would found with her horse riding boots. We arrived to the horses. I had to get on all four to help my mistress' friend to get on her horse : she put her feet on my back then clinbed on the horse. My mistress asked me to help her, to put my hands under her sole and push. I did it and found myself with a lot of shit on my hands. She then told me that I had clean the house and, before leaving, she put her boot on my chest and pushed me away from her, leaving a big smelly shit print on my shirt. Many years later they came back from their ride, and I had to spit on the boots, then brush them with my white shirt which quickly turned to brown because of all the mud on the boots. Then I lied on my back and licked their soles clean. I was afraid the boots of my mistress would only be covered by shit, but she had walk into some mud so I didn't lick and eat to much shit. Then they had some food, riding is a sport that makes people hungry. After that, they were a bit drunk, laughing all the time. My mistress said that because it was our last day here, they had to abuse me now. I had to follow them everywhere they would go, just to see what they were doing, or to be more precise, in what they were stepping. First, they went to what could have been called a pool full of mud. It was like a very big mud puddle. The two women spend a long time to jump into the mud, and tried to get the most dirty boots, with the maximum of mud under the soles. They then began to trample me, to step on me, then ordered me to get naked, because it would be more funny. I did that, and after being covered of mud, they get off my body, and went back to the mud puddle to reoat their boots. This time I had to lick their muddy soles. Finally, my mistress recoated her soles with mud a last time, and instead of ordering me to lick their soles as I thought she would ask me, she pulled down her trousers and shitted on my chest. She then took time and pleasure to walk into her own shit, covering her soles of her own shit in addition to the mud already there. And there, when all the shit was under her soles, she put one boot on my mouth, told her friend to press hard on my balls with her heel, then she ordered me to lick her sole. As I didn't lick it, she told her friend to press harder. It became very painful for me and I started to cry. My mistress put her toe in my mouth at this moment. Her friend stepped off my balls and watched me licking all my mistress shit from her soles. I licked and ate it all.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment