Saturday, July 9, 2011

Shoe Policy (Part 1)

Shoe Policy - Part 1

Author Unknown
I just started working at a high-tech company that has a big cleanroom, and everyone at the company has to put on special shoes when they enter the building. It's a bummer because all the women walk around in special nurse- like shoes all day. When I went to my first week of orientation, we had a speaker who came in to explain the 'shoe policy' to us. She was a very attractive young lady who stood about five foot three, and had dark piercing eyes. She was VERY confident, and I had been warned by several people that she was a 'total bitch'. Her name was Pam, and she told us all about how to order the shoes and pay for them with a company voucher. She gave us all kinds of paperwork, and showed us how to fill it out. The problem was, before she gave us instructions, she joked about how small her shoes were, and she took one off and held it up. It was a size four! I don't know if I made an obvious expression of surprise and delight, or if I looked at her tiny shoe for too long, but before she slipped her shoe back on she said, 'I need new shoes too. Anyone wanna take mine home for a souvenier?', and she turned to look straight at me. I was shocked, and I couldn't concentrate on the rest of her instructions. By the time I had to go get my shoes, I hadn't a clue as to what I was supposed to do. I told a few people, and they cringed at the thought of how mad Pam was going to be that I lost all her paperwork.

I walked up to Pam's office and told her my predicament with my head hung, looking at the floor. Remarkably, she was very nice to me, and she said that if I'd drive, she'd go with me because she needed to get new ones too. I agreed.

In the shoe store, they salesman knew her. 'Oh, hello Ms Chase' he said nervously. Pam asked him to take car of me first. When I was done, he looked at Pam and said "Ms Chase, should I get you a size 4?'. Pam said 'Not until you measure my foot. That's one of my favorite parts.' The salesman nervously glanced at a woman who seemed like his wife behind the counter. 'If you'll just remove your shoe and put your heel right hear' the salesman said as he held the measuring plate next to her foot. 'Now Mr Weathers, you don't expect me to have to bend down and unstrap my own shoe do you? When there are two big strong men here to help me?' Pam said coyly. The salesman's bald head was sweating and he was very nervous. He glanced at his wife again and turned back to us 'Ms Chase, it's store policy that I, I mean WE no longer touch womens' BARE feet in the store. S-S-Sorry.'

Pam giggled 'Sounds like a very boring new policy, Mr Weathers. Daniel' she said looking at me 'Would you be a gent and save me from embarrassment here.' All she did was glance at her foot, and I was automatically on my knees at her feet. I was excited beyond belief, but I knew I looked foolish. 'Just undo the strap and pull my shoe off.' My heart was pounding and undid the strap with trambling fingers. I slid the shoe off slowly, perhaps too slowly as I reveled in the sight of her red painted toenails. She put her foot in the measuring plate, and I stepped back to let Mr Weathers do his job. Pam snapped 'No Mr Weathers, let Daniel do it. He's done so nicely up until now.

Pam's tiny foot was indeed size four. Her foot had an hourglass shape due to her high arches. Her toes were perfectly straight with her big toe just a bit longer than the other four. Her red toenails were perfect and obviously pedicured, and when I measured the width of her foot, she giggled delightfully as she said 'I can be so ticklish sometimes.'

The salesman went to go get her new shoes, and Pam touched my cheek and said 'Are you blushing?' I looked away. Then Pam handed me a sock and told me that she couldn't try the shoes on with a bare foot. I was too embarrassed to argue, so I took the sock without looking up and started rolling it onto her tiny foot. Pam giggled and complimented me as to how soft my touch was. Then she and accused me of tickling her feet, and I said 'THIS is tickling!' as I wiggled my fingertips on her soft bare sole. She burst into laughter, and this relieved some of my tension, but I was now superhard and a tent was obvious in my pants.

When the salesman returned with the shoes, Pam just said 'Oh, I know they'll fit. And they're so ugly anyway. Just box them up for me. Thanks.' Then Pam asked me to take her sock off and put her shoe back on. She encouraged me the whole time, but warned me not to tickle her feet anymore because she'd get horny! I peeled her sock off slowly and almost came in my pants. I could hardly strap her sandal since my hands were shaking.

We paid for the shoes, and Mrs Weathers gave us both a scowling look. But everything seemed to return to normal as we walked back to my truck that warm August evening. I unlocked her door and walked around to my side. When I got in, Pam said 'I had a REALLY good time in there' and giggled. I smiled and put the keys in the ignition. 'Wanna kiss my feet?' I heard Pam say. 'Wha...' I replied dumbfounded, not believing my ears. 'Wanna kiss my FEET?' she said louder. 'I'm not going to ask AGAIN' she said with arrogant smirk. I feared she was teasing me, but I couldn't resist. 'Y-Yes' I stuttered feebly. Pam swung her feet up onto the seat between us, holding her knees loosly to her chest. 'Well, what are you waiting for?' I didn't know what she wanted, so I just bowed at her feet and buried my face in her insteps as I gently wrapped my fingers around her ankles and heels. I kissed the tops of her feet from her anklestraps all the way down to her bare toes as I stroked her ankles and heels softly. She sighed pleasureably and encouraged me for several minutes. She gently told me that she liked soft kisses, 'respectful' kisses, and kisses when I whispered how pretty her feet were. I did all this until she spoke again.

'How bad do you want to take my sandals off and kiss my BARE feet?' Pam teased sensually. 'Oh, Pam! More than anything!' I moaned as I began licking her from her toes, all the up her insteps, to the ankle strap. She giggled because it tickled, but she told me not to lick her unless asked to do so, and she gently slapped my head. She did not stop me, however, as I unbuckled her anklestrap with my teeth and pulled her sandals off. I began kissing her feet all over, but she had her soles to the seat and I could not get at them. I tried to get under them with my fingers and lips as I whispered that her feet were so sexy and I wanted her soles. I was begging like a slave at the feet of a Mistress, and I couldn't believe it. I wanted her so bad and I was just BEGGING!

'I like you Daniel' she said. 'And I know you really want to kiss my bare soles huh?'

I moaned 'YES.'

'Suck my pretty TOES maybe?'

I cried desperately 'Yes, oh yes, I love... '

'I really DO like you, Daniel' she cut me off sharply '...But not tonight. Take me back to my car.

With that she pulled her feet back down to the floor, and turned on the car radio loud as she sang all the way back to the parking lot at work. She got out of the truck barefoot and pranced to her car with her sandals held over one shoulder. She left both her old and new shoes in my car. I don't think it was an accident

1

No comments:

Post a Comment