Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tormented by ex-girlfriend

Tormented by ex-girlfriend
Author Unknown
I had broken up with Karen about 8 years ago, after living with her for about 3 years. We had a very rocky relationship that blew hot and cold. Karen was beautiful and a successful business woman too. She was much more beautiful and more financially well off than I probably deserved. I guess what allowed me to survive this relationship as long as I did was two things. I had and still have a very good sense of humor, and I absolutely worshipped this woman from head to her gorgeous toes. I turned this woman on to foot love, and she came to love it every bit as much as me. Karen was 5'9 135lbs of toned leggy woman, with size 11 feet. Karen had shoulder length reddish blonde hair, brown eyes and a mouth that always seemed to show amusement through pinkish lips and straight white teeth. She liked to run, so her legs were long and solid with a tight butt too. Karen knew I LOVED HER FEET, and she loved to tease and torment me even more. Her feet were long and narrow, always painted toes with clear polish, and her second toe a little longer than her big toe, and a very soft and graceful arch on such a big foot. Her feet were always a little cold, and they had a light salty smell, but more lovely than god awful. About 4 weeks after her break-up with me, she calls to say that she found another box of my stuff, but she won't tell me what it is. I'll have to come get it to find out. I felt I had no choice. I still loved this woman, but I knew it was over, and I knew we weren't going to get back together. I'd rather not have seen her again. She had different ideas. I get to her place and she leaves the door open for me, so I walk in and close the door. She is sitting on the couch facing the door with a superior smile on her face. She is wearing 3" black sandals, black slacks and a black silk shirt, and I'm speachless. She doesn't waste any time and looks me directly in the eyes. She says, if you want your stuff you'll crawl to my feet, now! I do. You are not to touch or smell my feet, but you are to tell them why they should give you your stuff. She gracefully crosses her legs and swings her right sandaled foot right next to my mouth and nose. I begin to beg for my stuff, when a smell hits my nose, much stronger than usual. I went for a 10 mile run today and I wore two pairs of socks just for you. I came home, pulled off my running shoes and socks, and put on my sandals without washing my pretty feet. In 3 years of a relationship and thousands of foot encounters with her, she never did that once! Karen, your feet never smelled like this! You were told not to kiss or smell them yet, just beg. I did my best, but her feet smelled like very salty eggs and onion garlic chips. The clear polished toes wiggled and grazed my lips. She twisted her foot around, and I studied it's long beauty and stretched arch. Her heel was so soft looking as it slipped out of the sexy shoe. Your begging isn't good enough, start licking and kissing my foot now! I did, but I never got my stuff. She told me I just wanted my feet kissed tonight, and I knew I COULD make you do it. I also wanted to leave you something to remember me by, and I thought extra stinky feet would be perfect, because that's what you deserve. She rubbed her feet all over my face, tweaked my nose, and made sure I cleaned every spot on them with my tongue and lips, twice. I never even had stuff there, I came to find out. She never had any more of my stuff, but I did leave an abundance of saliva on her feet. I wonder if she still thinks of that night, I of course still do. Aren't memories grand?

1

No comments:

Post a Comment