Saturday, July 9, 2011

unexpecting victim


unexpecting victim
By MARISTINK

Recently i attended a movie in the New York area,and while I was
getting into my seat,I noticed a middle aged woman sitting in front
of me. She had two kids with her. My feet were really stinky that
day and I had not washed them for two days,so they really smelled.
It turns me on when an unexpecting victem gets a sniff of my smelly
feet. So while the movie began,and the lights dimmed I pulled my
sneakers off and placed my stinky foot on the chair next to the
woman
in front of me. I was filled with excitement as she began to catch a
whiff
of my dampened nylons. She turned her head toward me and just looked
at me with an expressionless face. She stared at my stinky-cheese-
smelling foot,and then burried her nose into my soaked foot while
the movie was playing. I was completely wet,as she continued to
fill her nostrils with my smelly stench.
I whispered over to her,telling her to meet me in the ladies
restroom
where we could finish our passionate footsniffing play. She agreed.
We slowly left our seats,where she followed me into the bathroom.
I got more of a good look at her with the lights on,she had blonde
hair
and green eyes. She was my height,about 5 foot 5,but she was
chunky and completely sexy in my eyes. Her nose,which was kind of
long and big,was ready to inhale my sweet smelling sour-cream-sweat.
I pulled my sneakers off,handed them to her,and pulled her into an
empty stall,where she smothered her face into the sneaker,which was
very strong smelling-I was at the gym eariler,and I didn't wash my
feet.
She peeled my nylons off,and sniffed them,then she lifted my foot to
her
face,staring at my yellowish soles,she pressed her nose to my soft
moist foot,and pleastently inhailed the stale sweat of my feet. She
smelled inbetween my toes,my soles and even ate the toejam inside
my toes. After tasting and sucking both my feet, I stood ontop the
toilet seat,and bent over,she began to sniff my rear end,Which
probably
smelled awful. She pulled down my spandex,and I spreaded my
ass-cheeks apart,exposing my stinky anus,she then sniffed my asshole
until I was finished cumming. I pulled my spandex up,and told her to
turn around. She did as she was told,and backed up her fat ass into
my
face. It smelled incredible. She must've not wiped her ass to good
or something,cause it smelled great. After a half hour of foot and
ass
sniffing,we both exchanged our numbers and returned to our
seats,hoping no one noticed how long we were gone. We promised
to do this again........Sooner than later.......Adios...
































1

No comments:

Post a Comment