Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pool-boy


Pool-boy
By Author Unknown
I am lucky enough to have a stern, confident Mistress like Selena. She is five years younger than I am, and grew up right next door to me. But, Selena is hardly "the girl next door!" When she was only 15, I could tell she was going to be a superfox as she already had a mature, 5'6", 112 lb., 36-23-34 figure with long, blonde hair an a ravishing face. I could also tell she was a budding, young dominant.
It was also about this time that I discovered fem-dom. I was always submissive to women and they controlled me, but at age 21 I was discovering a new lifestyle! That summer, as Selena lay out by her backyard pool in her dental-floss bikinis, I watched and watched and watched, becoming ever so attracted to her. With our parents (both of our parents) at work all day, I decided to approach her with my desires. Selena was never too friendly to me, but just enough to keep neighbor-relations at a comfortable level. She knew she was the most gorgeous creature in the entire town, and acted that way. When I came up to her, she was sitting poolside on a lawn chair in a skimpy white micro-mini bikini, dark shades and an empty glass at her side.
"Hello, Selena," I said, studying ever inch and curve of her flawless body. She lifted her shades to notice my trembling body and asked what I wanted. "I - I - I - just wanted to tell you th-that I think you're beautiful, Selena," I blubbered. She never really let off an emotion (except anger). "Yeah, I know! Anything else?" she asked. I told Selena I had nothing to do, that I thought she was a goddess, and would like to know if she'd like to do something.... The look on her face I'll never forget. It was one of pure dominance. "No idiot!" she ripped, "I want to tan, but since you think so highly of me, I'll let you stay...but ...you're gonna have to make yourself useful," Selena said. I was so happy to be in her presence. "Anything, Selena...anything at all!" I whispered.
Selena told me to fetch her another glass of iced tea, and I obeyed. I don't think she was surprised by my compliance, but she was interested in my response. "As you wish, Selena," I replied. "What? Am I the queen of the pool now?" she sarcastically asked in her young voice. "If I - I had a vote, Selena, I - I'd make you the queen of the world...." I blubbered. "HaHa," she laughed, "Then you can be my pool-boy!" she said.
That first day, I played the pool-boy role, and served her drinks by the pool, made her sandwiches and a salad, fanned her with an Oriental-styled fan, and did what she said. This "little game" became a little more serious after two weeks of serving her. I arrived at 10:30 a.m., and she was already laying out. "Good morning, Selena," I said, handing her that month's issues of Vogue and Cosmo, which she had told me to do last night. "Thank you, pool-boy...now I want you to go to the mall and get me a new bottle of nail polish and some nail polish remover," she directed, handing me an empty bottle of coral shade polish. I paused a moment just to soak in the memory of her attitude change. "Well? What are you waiting for? Christmas?" Selena ripped. "I-I'm sorry, Selena...I-I'll go now," I replied, and drove off to the mall to run the errand.
When I returned, I was felling so submissive that I knelt down on one knee on the concrete at her feet as she sat in the lawn chair. I handed her the package, and she acknowledged my return. "That was quick, good boy!" she said in a condescending voice. Selena lifted one of her bare feet up to my face, and pushed her bare toes into my chin. "Have you ever painted a girl's toenails?" she asked me. "N-No, Selena," I answered. She smiled, and then showed me how to paint a toenail by doing one of her own. It was now my turn, and I slowly and cautiously painted the toe-nails of a teen superfox as she sat back cockily eating an apple (that I had to polish) and reading her mags. It was "the" most humbling experience of my life at the time. Her size 6 1/2 bare feet were beautiful and soft and smooth, young and shapely with a high arch and perfect toes. When I finished, Selena looked at 'em. "Not good enough!" she disapproved, "Remove the polish with the remover and start again!" I swallowed my Adam's apple. "Yes, Selena," I answered. I did this three more times over the next 2 hours, then finally blew them dry when Selena approved of my work.
I performed such menial tasks at Selena's feet the entire summer! I fanned her, served her drinks and food, ran errands for her and painted her toenails and finger-nails. I even clipped 'em as best as I could from time to time. That fall, I went away to school, and wrote Selena about once or twice a month. I told Selena I was taking a class at a cosmetology center and reading up on how to do a proper pedicure and manicure. "Good boy!" she wrote back, "Maybe you're not useless after all."
The following summer, when Selena was 17, we continued out little Pool Queen/Pool-Boy game. I loved taking orders from such a young fox. By then, I had graduated and purposely stayed at home another year because of Selena. The whole school year, Selena made me run for beer for her and her friends (for a party), chauffeur her around and run errands. I was falling for her, but knew I had to wait until she got out of H.S. to ask her on a date. After 2 years of service, Selena was about to confirm my status. It happened the next summer.
Last summer, Selena graduated H.S. She's 18 now! Then, as I had become an expert pedicurist, manicurist and pool-boy (3 years exp.), Selena told me this: "You know why I like you, Richard? Because you're such a wimp! You do what ever I say, and do it well. I like that. Also...your dad's fucking rich!" she laughed, and then lifted her left bare foot to my lips and pressed. "Why don't you lick the sweat off my feet? Show me how much you adore me! Go ahead," she continued, "Worship my foot."
I slowly grasped her delicate ankles and tongue-lapped her beautiful foot. Following, Selena directed me to the house, and closed the curtains behind. "Kneel before me, Richard!" she said. I obeyed. "Guys are always doing what I tell 'em to but they just want a piece of ass - Not you! You really adore me, don't you?" she asked. "Yes, Selena...I-I'd do anything for you!" I replied. "You have!" she said, "Now I want you to show me how much by worshipping my body with that tongue of yours!" That was an order. I lapped her cunt 'til she climaxed, and went on to lick every part of her young, 18 year old, firm body very subserviently. When I got to her perfectly toned ass, she forced my face in between her cheeks by sitting on it. Selena "mashed" my face with her ass - as I licked he ruptured hole.
When it was all over, I told her I was her slave and she could do what she wanted with me, but asked her to keep me. "Yes! Yes I will" she said. I've been her servant ever since. I love Mistress Selena. I would happily be her toilet slave as well as her spittoon, but she isn't really into it - yet! For now, I do what Selena says, and service her orally from head to toe. Female Domination is truly beautiful.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment