Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Pit and Pedestal


The Pit and Pedestal

author unknown

I've been involved in the Pit and Pedestal since it started about three years ago and if pitfolk where permited to accrue senoirity I guess I would be counted as a senoir member. However the vary nature of this rather unique club precludes such recognition of the inhabitants of the pit.

With the pedestal it is of cource quite different, Membership is available to women, age 18 and over in what is essentailly a private club and co-operative resturant located within an upscale shopping mall. The Club, basicaly a pizzaria with a burger grill that also serves beer or wine (and of cource soda or coffee) has serveral advantages too members, The club is private yet assesable, all members have a tab and since it is cooperative prices are some 40-60% lower than food services at the mall. In addition to that are the special services provided by members of the "Pit" and the fact that the dues payed by members of the pit help defer the bills of club members even further.

The "pit" is a crawl space located beneath the pedestal in which pit members "meet" membership requirements are obediance to all Pit andPedestal rules the paying of dues and attendance at three "meetings" a week. Meetings are lunch or dinner meetings and coenside seven day a week with the afternoon (lunch) and evening (dinner) shifts at the Pedestal. At these meetings members of the pit are secured into various locations that open beneath the pedestal.

The tables in most resturant are devided into smoking and nonsmoking sections, in the Pedestal however they are devided into Shodded and unshodded areas (this is because members who care to have thier barefeet attended to would perfer not to have the task down by a tongue filthy from three or four pairs of boots) Last week I attended an Lunch meeting, arriving at 10;30 I was arbitrarilly placed by Tammi, a waitress at the pedestal, beneath a booth in the shodded section.

It was a Monday so busness was brisk but not booming, A subway exited into the mall near the Pedestal and most of those who sat down in the shodded areas where those right off the train whose feet wheren't sore or sweaty from shopping but who just dropped in for a snack or quick drink before shopping. Some days, like snowey or rainy ones thier boots would need special attention becuase of mud or salt but other days they chosed the shodded areas because they just weren't ready to take thier shoes off.

The first member at my post was a tall highschool lacrosse player, I knew this not because I had any human contact with her, (the rules of the pit and the tradition of the Pedestal strickly forbid any personnal contact between members in which the pitfolk are considered in anyway animate or anything beyond a part of the flooring) I knew this rather because she layed her versity jacket on the bench beside her and I could gues by her long legs that she must have been about five eight - five eleven, and the size of the jacket indicated fairly broad shoulders. I watched the lights built into the table bottom closely. These where signals connected bottons on the table top, she could push clean or "be still" and a green or blue light would indicate her will to me. niether light came on as she stretched out and placed the ball of her sneaker onto my forehead. (since she and her friend across the table where sitting alone in a four person booth I know she had her foot on a nother face besides mine.) Her legs must have been tired from sitting on the train because she stretched herself out on her seat, stretching her legs and body so that it almost felt like she was standing on tip toe on my forehead, engraving my flesh with the treads of her sneakers She then settled back into her seat and lowered her heel slowly to my lips. I didn't respond fast enough because her foot blocked the vision of the green light she had snapped on. I saw it as she pulled her foot back to kick my face for my delay and when she returned it to my face my lips quickly explored the bottom of her sneaker decovering the stepped on wad of gum she wanted removed. Quickly now I bit the bulk of it off them licked any trace left with hard vigerous licks until another kick and the moments glance at the blue light she had switched on told me to be still, she resettled her foot on my face, stretched out once more, finnished her coffee and was off.

10 minutes passed before another set of members occupied the booth, this was a party of four and the member I was to serve wasted no time in switching on the green light, I would have easily guess because the condition of her boots where obvious, It had rained yesterday and she must have token them off muddy and let them dry with the caking dirt on them. Rather than scrape them off this morning she headed on down to the club to have it down as she eat lunch before shopping with her friends. The stockings and dark dresses of her and her bench mate told me these where professionals use to quick and efficient service and she blinked the light a couple of times to indicate she wanted a fast and thorough job. I went right to work, licking scrapping and literally glulping down the cake she offered. When she finnished her lunch I saw her feet move up and back and saw the bottom of her chin as she peaked under the table to inspect them (not bothering to glance once at me) aside from a glance at an employee this was the closest I ever came to seeing one of the women I served at the club.

As It was the next member up was an employee, (all employees get a membership as part of thier copensation package and they eat free during thier shifts) lunch must have been almost over and the grill cook sat down before me. I knew it would be the cook, waitresses always had hot tired feet and chosed the unshodded areas, most often the cook did too but today she must have needed my services and automaticaly the green light snapped on. Accidents happen and it looked like she must have dropped and stepped on a burger during lunch rush, thier was meat, greese and bread smashed into the bottom of her shoe and right away I went too work setting things right, It was at the same time more tasty yet more gross than the cake I had earlier plus I had to do a much more thorough job ( employees are the last person you want to disappoint at the pedestal because they are in an excellant position to punnish you if you become anything more than a part of the floor to them. I had to work the tip of my tongue into each grove in the bottom of her sneaker and by the time I was done it felt like its curviture hand been recarved into a straight line. She must have been satisfied because she left without a word.

The last lady to need my service that day was a guest rather than a member, It wasn't unussual for members to brake in thier friends/recruits at the shodden tables since it was easier for them to ignore the fact that a human was providing such a humble service for them. They asked her to Hold her feet out as the flash went off, They told her they'd explaine later but I of cource knew this was for the before and after picture they would show her.Shy, as most newbies are she put one foot forward for my attention as her friends then destracted her with talk about how great the club was, by the time one of them said she should switch feet she was begining to forget the unknown stranger who was serving her. Dedicatedly I did my duty to help demonstrate the advantages of service from the pit. Her canvass shoes where pretty knew but already from the mall they had gotten alot of little trash on them, alittle stick on price tag, a tiny piece of hard candy, little pieces of grit stuck into the tiny groves, and worse of all a little scrap of bathroom paper stuck to her heel, plus all the dust that made them dingy. I was finnished way before she raised her feet for the second flash. As they showed her the two pictures she was so elated that I could hear her from my post in the pit.

"Wow, I can't beleave they looked so gross, and this it's like a whole knew pair of shoes, I can't beleave it....." I know she joined because a copy of the before and after pictures where sent to me as a reward for the good job done. That's what it's like in the shodden side, but I've done my share in the other services at the pit and pedestal and I have stories about those days as well. .

and the next day...

Another day opens at the pit and pedestral and as I report to the meeting at the "pit" Vicki happens to place me in the unshodden area ( underneath a booth where shoes are discarded) It is soon time for the early lunch crowd and the first "pedestal" member slips into the booth above me. I recognise the legs and sneakers the basketball player, Her sneakers had left a big impression on my forehead when I was in the shodded area now she discarded the sneakers to uncover a very smelly pair of white cotton socks ( with hot feet within) I see the light under the table flash on directing me to hold my teeth out (my mouth open) and she begins to use them as a sratching post. (of cource walking in the male all morning her hot feet have become ichy in spots. she uses my upper teeth to get between the ball of her foot and her big toe than contenues to use my teeth to sratch along her instep. As she does this I try as hard as possible not to breath through my mouth, members of the pedestal have made it quite clear that it is an inconvience to have pit members breath heavy at all onto thier already moist feet but they especially dislike breathing through the mouth onto thier socks. Slowly I inhale from my nose absorbing the strong order of her feet. She stops sratchging and begin to enjoy her meal, as she does I stay, mouth gaping ready and available to her. Several times as she eats she makes use of this convience, scrathcing her stocking feet aganist my waiting teeth.When she finnishes her meal she slipps bavck on her shoes and leaves. Vicki wipes the table and soon a new occuppant arrives.

The sandles quickly leave her feet as she flicks on the light demanding that I lick them clean. I can tell right away that she to has been shopping all morning and her feet are sweaty and dusty. My tongue goes to work on the bottoms that are mainly dull grey with occassional black spots. By the time she finnishes her meal they are bright and fresh and she moves her feet down for me to clean out between her toes. I her her straw slurp up the last of her drinks as I lick the last bit of grime from between her toe jams. I have been so busy cleaning her feet I have hardly had time to appreciate the wonderful legs that extend from the shorts she wears. She seems hardly gone when a new comer enters the booth, and I am sure I recognize the stocking feet, (it's funny but I find I can recognise a pair of feet faster than a face, I had seen this pair before and knew them to belong to an graphic artist who drew pictures for department store sales flyers and the locale theator. She would never have known me in real life but I would recognise her feet at the quickest glance. I knew before the light came on that she wanted me to kiss her feet, dry kissses with plenty of suction to pull the sweat off them and then to firmly kiss them so as to message her. She's in no hurry and I spend a good hour on her feet. When she leave lunch is over and Vicke sits down at the booth accroos from the other waitress. It's a four person booth so they both have a pit mans face for each of thier feet. Her left foot rests on my face demanding the same treated that i had just given the graphic artist but Vickie has been on her feet all morning serving tables and she needs twice as much attenttion, I become incredible passionate but must control myselve so as not to but any runs into vickies stockings or esle she'll really cream me between shifts.(today a two meeting day for me and after lunch I'll be staying on for dinner)

Once lunch had ended club began to prepare for dinner, Today I was attending both the Lunch and dinner "meetings" for pit members, Since the Pedestal prefered the mouths and tongues serving in the unshodden area to be as fresh and clean as possible my position under the booth was taken by a member who had just come in. Meanwhile I was strapped in by Vickie in a position I had never yet filled. That being beneath the Pedestal rest rooms.

Shoe/boot care was provided for underneath two of the three commodes of the rest room, This allowed Members of the pedestal to have thier feet cared for in thier booths but still get some quick attention for thier shoes if they needed it. My face was almost flush with the floor underneath where the foot of whoever sat on the commode. I was strapped in to a spring loaded bench and a sliding section of floor that allowed my position to be switched easily from under the left foot to under the right. On the opposite side from my head was a big button, the member merely had to step on this and I would snap over to the other side (and when that button was depressed another button on the side I had been on would automatically snapped up) Maybe half the members just sat down to releave themselves and had me do a quick once over on thier shoes while I was at it. Most of the rest had a specific problem, such as a wad of gum, a chrushed french fry (The staff and esspecially the cook often had came in with such a snack for me) One member, a short brunnette who looked about 20 came in and as she releaved herself kept hitting the button sending me sliding acrross the floor from the right side of the stool to the left She'd hit the button with one foot and the other she'd leave about the middle of my path, as a swung by my face would scrape against the bottom of her sneaker at full speed. As she pissed then wiped herself she literally dusted the bottom of her sneaks off with my sore face. At the end of the night Vickie came in to check the rest room, (made sure thier where enough towels and toilet paper then clean up a bit) She stood on my face as she wiped down the toilet. When she swept the floor with a straw broom she took not trouble in avoiding me but swept me as if I was the floor as well, since I was requiered to smile anytime a pedestal member was present this was particularly grewsome. She passed a quick mops accross the floor (which of cource I and one other member of the pit where then a part of) When she got into the stalls she passed the mop down the side of the stool I was one as if I wasn't even thier (to her I was nothing but the floor at this point.) Then since the control was in her way she pressed down on it and so I was exposed to the dingy mop again.The she was gone leaving me and the floor to dry. about a half an hour later we where let out as the nights meeting was adjourned.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment