Friday, July 8, 2011

The Smell of Her Feet

The Smell of Her Feet
By
THX1755@aol.com.
I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I would like to share a little story with you. Some of it is fact and some of it is fiction. In 1989 I had a beautiful girlfriend, "T" 5ft.4, 100 lbs. and very petit with long dark hair. She wore a size 8 shoe. She had nice feet. And she was very understanding about my fetish. She tried very hard to understand it.
What I like most is that smell that comes after she as been in her leather pumps all day. That is my absolute favorite thing about feet. I would have T wear the same socks or stockings for a week. She did not like it too much because she was a very clean person, but she would do it for me. Her feet never really smelled that bad. Well, not as bad as I would like them to. Me smelling her feet was a big part of foreplay for us. That and watching GET SMART. But that's another story.
Well, she usually came over after school. That year she joined the track team. Good news for me. One day after track she came over and we hung out for a while. I pretended to be interested in her day's activities while she's talking, but all I can think about is what her feet must smell like in those sneakers. I popped in a Get Smart tape and shortly after we were all over each other. We were kissing when I started to go down her body much to her disappointment. I kept going down to her feet. She hates when I do that.
I took off her sneakers and then her socks. What a wonderful smell. they were not really funky. There was no kind of corn chip smell or cheesy smell. Just the smell of mildly sweaty feet. I sat on the floor in front of the couch and put her feet together and put her soles right over my face, inhaling deeply. I buried my nose right under the beautiful toes. I could have stayed there all day but knew she would get bored after a while.
After about 5 minutes I started to realize that it was really hard for me to smell anything at all. And I mentioned to her that it was amazing that I could suck all the smell out of her feet in just 5 minutes. She told me that she was glad that she did not have smelly feet and that she felt badly for the girls in her gym class who did. For the first time in a long time, I was really interested in what she had to say. I asked her to tell me about it.
Reluctantly she continued to tell me the story of the girl with the stinky feet. She told about a girl named Jennifer in her gym class. She said that she was kind of a social outcast. She always wore black and did not have many friends. She said she heard that she had some kind of chemical imbalance and that she was very shy and that nobody liked her because of her foot odor. "T" told me that nobody in gym class wanted to be her partner because they would have to hold their partner's ankle while the other did sit ups. She told me she had to do it once and the smell was unbearable.
She told me all this so casually like it was not a big deal. She had no idea what she was doing to me. I wanted to meet this girl real badly. After that day we never talked about Jennifer again.
Finally it became 1992. "T" was away at collage and we have long since broken up. One one winter evening I went to the library to use to computer to check my e-mail. I noticed a girl out of the corner of my eye. She was really hard to miss. She was dressed all in black, boots up top her knees, blacktights and a men's blazer. She also had on black lipstick. I got off the computer to get a closer look. I walked near her pretending I was looking for a book. I noticed she was putting some book away so I had guessed that she was working there.
I did not get a really good look at her face but I saw enough to realize that she was not what you would call attractive. So I forgot about her and walked away. I was near the "P" section so I looked up podiatry just for the hell of it. I knelt down to get a book on the bottom shelf when I saw those shiny black boots out of the corner of my eye coming towards me. I quickly put the book away out of embarrassment. I din't know why and started to leave.
I walked by her and saw her name tag. Jennifer! Suddenly the conversation I had with "T" came back to me. I decided that it was her. I started a conversation with her. She was very friendly even though we had nothing in common. We exchanged phone numbers. Later that week we went out a couple times. Nothing fancy. Eventually we became a little intimate. Nothing too heavy. Just makeout sessions and a little touching. but she never took her shoes off when she came over.
One night we were on the phone for about 4 hours straight when the conversation turned to sex. She asked me what really turned me on. I did not want to tell her because back then I was a little bit ashamed of my fetish, so after about a 1/2 hour of beating around the bush I finally told her that feet turn me on. She said, "What? Oh my God. You've got to be kidding right?"
She did not believe me and thought I was lying because I did not want to tell her what really turned me on. After about 10 minuets of trying to convince her she said, "I hope your kidding cause you will hate my feet." I asked why, knowing full well the reason. She said, "My feet are ugly and ..." Then she stopped.
I asked her what she was going to say? She said, "Its very embarrassing." It took a lot of prodding, but I finally got her to say it. "I have a foot odor problem. You don't want to go near my feet!" She said.
By now I'm getting a little brave. I tell her that's OK with me because I like smelly feet. After I said that she started laughing hysterically. She said, "You're kidding right?" I told her I was very serious. After that she started asking all kinds of questions like, "Do you like to smell anyone's feet? When did it start? How could I like something like that? Don't you think its weird?" And many others.
Then she said it was late and that she had to go. She gave no indication that the it was OK or not, and I did not want to push it. The next day she called me and asked me to pick her up at the library at 8:30 p.m. since she was working late. When I picked her up everything seemed normal. She did not treat me any differently. She said she was tired and did not feel like going out to eat. She said she wanted to go back to my place and take a nap. Well, first time for everything.
At the time I was renting out a small room. She laid down on the bed and I sat down in a chair next to the bed. It was a small room with a small bed and she was not a small girl. She was 5' 9" and about 145lbs. So I put on the TV because it was time for Raven. I just sat there watching TV. Then out of nowhere she asks me. "Was all that crap you told me on the phone last night true?"
"Yes it was." I said. About a 1/2 hour later I pretended to ignore her while she just laid there staring up at the ceiling. Then she put her knee up and reached for her boot lasses, quickly putting her leg back down. My heart started beating fast. Then she brought it up again and started to untie her boot. She pulled the left boot off, put it on the floor and then the right. I was sitting about 3 feet from the bed. I started to smell something before the right boot hit the floor. It smelled just like "T's" feet but a lot stronger. I pretended not to care because I knew how difficult it was for her to take them off in front of me. I remember her bright red knee highs that she had on.
After she took them off she turned on her side to face me. I felt her eyes on me, so I pretended to be into my TV show. Not even 5 minutes went by and the smell was getting stronger. It was winter so the windows were closed and I had one of those old fashion oil heaters, so there was no air circulation. Her foot odor filled the room. It was really bad, but good if you guys know what I mean. I saw her wiggle her toes out of the corner of my eye. The smell was making me crazy. I had a major woody. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. She must have been watching me closely because she took that as a sign that I really did like her stinky feet.
As soon as I opened my eyes I saw her pulling off her knee-high. And in one fluidly graceful motion she flung it at me. It landed right on my head. I remember it hitting me harder than I thought because it was wet. Man I could not believe anything could smell so bad and so good at the same time. Kind of like really old extra sharp cheddar. I pulled it off and looked at her and grinned at her as if to say, "Very funny."
She said, "You must like it because most people would have run out of here by now. So how does it smell?"
I put it to my nose and sniffed. "Terrific!" I said.
She looked at me like I was crazy and shook her head and pulled off the other knee high. Then she reached over, grabbed the arm of the chair and rolled me closer to the bed. She said, "I want to see just how much you can stand." She told me to close my eyes. So I did. The next thing I knew I was overwhelmed with her very strong and very pungent smelly feet. She put them right on my face. I could not believe this was happening. It was like she was reading my mind. I remember her feet being really hot, partially because the radiator was at the foot of the bed. Her soles were very soft and very wrinkled I think because of the constant moisture from sweating.
"Well you asked for it." She said. "This is so weird." She giggled. She said that it felt nice having my face under her soles. I was harder than I ever have been and she noticed this. She dropped one foot down on me and started to rub back and forth. That was the first time we had sex. The relationship did not last very long because she went away too school. But before she left she gave me a pair of her knee-highs. I kept them for about 5 years in a ziplock bag. The smell remained very strong, but I had to throw them away because I moved in with another lady. That's a story for another time. Well, I hope you enjoyed this story. If you did, let me know and I'll write another.
This story was submitted by THX1755@aol.com.
1

1 comment:

  1. I read this three years ago on Great feet . com

    ReplyDelete