Friday, July 8, 2011

TASHA


TASHA
by Amber K.
akurwitz@hotmail.com

This was written by me in response to a question asked by an e-mail buddy:
This will have to be a rather long explanation ... so bare with me. I actually only
have one experience to speak of involving a black girl. Her name was Tasha
and I met her in a Jazz Dance class I took about three years ago. We didn't
really hang out for the first part of the class until we saw each other at a
Joshua Redman concert at the local University. After the show, we went and
had drinks at a bar near the U. After that we palled around before and after
class.
Tasha was absolutely gorgeous, by the way. She was 26 years old to my 23 at
the time. She was a good bit taller than me too ... I'd say almost six foot. Very
full hiped and an ass to die for. She was also very well endowed in the breast
department. Her hair was braided and beaded and reached to about the
middle of her back. She always had the faintest scent of Jasmine. I was quit
taken with her at first sight, to be completely truthful. Thus I was overjoyed
that we became fast friends.
One thing that always seemed to put the rest of the girls in our class on edge
was our sense of humor. We both made fun of each other a lot ... it was all
good-natured and a lot of fun. Mostly they were quasi-racial slurs. She'd
always call me "whitie" or "cracker" ... I'd call her "Sambo-lina" or "Nubian
Princess Wannabe" etc. We'd laugh until we teared-up a lot of times ... but it
really bugged everyone else. I guess it insulted their PC natures. Basically
everyone decided we were freaks. That was OK though.
Well, I guess the main point of this body of writing is Tasha's feet. The first
time I saw them was in the locker room after we had started being friends. We
were the last to leave due to the fact that we had been talking and dragging
ass getting changed. She was about ten feet away and was in the process of
taking off her shoes. I was trying to get a good look without seeming obvious.
After she pulled off her first sock I started to inch closer.
"You might want to stay over there, girl. My feet stink something awful!" Tasha
laughed and fanned her face.
I wanted so badly to go over there and get a sniff, but I couldn't really do it
inconspicuously enough. I did get a good look at her feet though. They were at
least a size 11 or 12. I don't want to say they were pudgy ... but I don't know
how else to describe them. I guess "full". They were far from bony and very
shapely. High arches and perfect toes. Her soles were almost the color of my
skin ... very light and very inviting.
Well, that was the excitement for that night.
For about a month after that I tried to find a way to get a hold of her jazz
shoes or street shoes or at least a pair of socks to sniff. No luck. It was
extremely frustration. Finally I snagged a single white gym sock out of her bag
when she was in the bathroom. When I got it home I sniffed it to find that it
was freshly laundered without any scent at all. I was going crazy.
To make matters worse ... the closer we became, we obviously began to share
more personal details about each others lives. One of her biggest
embarrassments was her feet. Specifically the smell. I guess most of her
boyfriends complained constantly about her foot odor. She said that it didn't
matter if she used odor eaters or spray in her shoes ... her feet would always
stink at the end of the day.
She told me a story about one of her boyfriends. They were in the middle of
having sex. Her feet were on his shoulders and the sole of her right foot came
close to his nose. She opened her eyes in time to she him jerk his head away
and cough. Obviously the moment was ruined for them. He admitted to the fact
that sex was difficult due to the intense stink of her feet.
To her this was a horrible thing ... extremely embarrassing. I, on the other
hand, was getting so turned on I was literally soaking through my panties. I
asked her why she joked about her foot smell on occasion if she was so
sensitive about it. She said she tried to make herself more comfortable by
making light of the subject.
Thus, having this new knowledge that her feet smelled worse than most ... I
was going nuts with desire to see for myself. Or smell for myself I should say.
I think it was a couple nights before Thanksgiving ... we had a class that ran a
later than normal. We were all pretty beat and wanted to go home. The
cleaning service had already turned off most of the lights in the building,
including the changing room. Everyone decided to get their stuff and just go
home.
This was a rather profound night for me.
Tasha and I had car pooled and gone in her car. It was raining really hard and
had been all day. She'd had her lights on when we had arrived, the sun was
still up then. We hadn't noticed that her headlights were still on when we
exited the car and of course the battery had died over the course of our class.
Tasha used her cellphone to call a tow service to come jump-start the car. They
informed us it would be an hour or more because all of their trucks were out at
accident sites or getting people out of ditches due to the weather.
We were the last to leave the building and our dance teacher said we could
wait inside as long as we locked up when we left. It was damn cold outside,
and still raining, so we didn't argue. Well, that one hour turned into two and
we filled the time talking. Tasha told me about a pseudo-lesbian encounter she
had had while drunk. Apparently she and an Asian girl that she didn't name
from her English class had studied together and then gone out drinking. They
had wound up back at Tasha's apartment barely able to stand up. She told the
girl that she could stay ... and being drunk began to undress in front of her and
climb into bed.
Tasha claims that she awoke later that night to find the other girl hungrily
licking her pussy, She tried to protest but was too groggy. Eventually the girl
swung herself over and planted her own dripping pussy on Tasha's face as she
continued the licking. Tasha said that she couldn't explain why, but that she
began to lick the other girl until they both came.
When she woke up the next morning the other woman was gone and Tasha
felt really confused. She didn't think of herself as gay and it really disturbed
her. I guess the girl continued to ask Tasha out but she would politely decline.
When she was done I admitted to her that I was bisexual ... a fact I usually
don't share with everyone. There was a brief moment of silence and discomfort
and then she laughed and said that it was OK with her. She also added that
she felt better about her experience and not so weird.
She then went on to tell about a few isolated childhood experiences. She used
to play "Super Heroes" with a few girlfriends. She would be the "goodguy" and
tie up her friends as the "badguys". They would then play a version of
"doctor". They'd be nude and touch each other and so on. She said it had
excited her ... the dominance of it all. She hadn't apparently thought about it
until the night with the girl from her class. Then she put it all together and got
really confused.
Tasha and I got quite for a while. We looked at each other in the darkened
dance room and had one of those "kiss moments". Nothing happened ... but
you felt the tension as if it might.
You may ask what all this has to do with Tasha's feet ... well I'm getting to that
part...
We changed the subject and talked about various other things, Eventually we
landed on the subject of endurance and some of the rigors of the Jazz class.
She maintained that she had the best endurance out of all the girls in the
class. Honestly, she's right, but I was not going to back down that easy ... so I
disagreed. I claimed to have more endurance that she. Finally it got down to
who could do the most push-ups. I knew full well she could beat me, yet I
persisted just to get her goat.
She bet me that she could do more push-ups and that if she lost she'd buy
drinks for the next week. I had a sudden brilliant idea! I announced that I was
so certain that I would win that if I lost I would gladly smell her feet and dance
shoes. She laughed so hard she almost fell off the bench.
"Oh, you poor thing," she said between giggles "there's no hope for you!"
I got down and started to push and so did she. I honestly gave it my best
effort though I knew she would beat me anyway. I couldn't make it look fake.
Eventually I collapsed rubber-armed to the mat and lay there gasping. She
continued to do five more and climbed onto the bench again. As I gasped for
air I heard her something hit the ground next to my head. I opened my eyes in
direction of the sound and saw it to be her tennis shoe. I looked towards
Tasha in time to see her foot thrust into my face ... her sole arched and offered
for the sniffing.
I really don't know how to describe that moment. I was kind of dizzy from
exertion and gasping for breath as it was. I'd waited so long to smell her feet
... I guess I could say that moment was like a piece of heaven. I don't think the
word "stink": can justly describe Tasha's huge foot. It was beyond anything my
feet had ever smelled like ... and I had thought I could get mine pretty ripe.
This was utter magic. All of her men had been fools. These feet were the
pinnacle of a foot lovers dream. The smelliest most wonderfully huge things
ever put on this earth for noses to suffer beneath.
I took multiple shuddering breaths and could hear her laughing. My panties
were instantly sopping. I was so euphoric! I'd thought she would have backed
out at the last moment and would have told me to buy drinks instead of
smelling her feet ... but here we were.
After a bit she stopped laughing and just held her foot above my face. She
then started talking in her exaggerated "gansta-speak" she would use when
ribbing me:
"OK, whitie ... smell that stankin' thang! Mmmm ... I know you likes it,
honey-chil'"
Normally that would have busted me up ... but for some reason it really added
to the moment and I couldn't help but groan. She didn't seem to notice and
continued on:
"Now take a deep breath, honey ... let me hear you smell Tasha's foot!"
I did just that and she laughed again.
Then her foot moved away and she was kneeling next to my head. She was
holding one of her jazz shoes in her hand.
"So ... you can do more push-ups than me smarty? Plant your little nose in
here!'
She pushed my nose into the reeking confines of her shoe. I took such deep
sniffs that the sides of the jazz shoe sucked in and out like an oxygen mask. I
kept eye contact with Tasha the whole time.
"Damn ... you're a good sport. I really don't know how you can stand it. You
sure are a stubborn bitch, Amber." She laughed again. "All right ... think you're so tough ... let's try this."
She climbed back on the bench and then both of her feet smothered my
upturned face. Tasha's foot soles were quit slimy with sweat and slid around
on my face with ease. I continued to smell emphatically and she continued to
taunt me. Then a change seemed to happen. The tone of her voice became
less jokey and more serious. The first thing she said in this new tone was:
"Yeah, bitch ... smell those feet. Smell between my toes. I want you to die
under my feet. I know they stink and you're gonna smell em' until you pass
out. Yeah you little white bitch, you smell those reeking feet. Smell my big black
feet."
I couldn't control myself and my hand shot to my crotch and started rubbing my
clit. I could feel the tension in the air change and she froze. Her feet stopped
moving and she didn't say anything. It took me a second to realize that
something had changed ... then I stopped rubbing myself. Her feet parted and
she looked me in the eye. She looked super mad at first ... but then I saw that
it was some other emotion. But what ever it was she was freaked out.
Awkwardly she got up and put her street shoes on. I laid there for a minute
staring at the ceiling. Then I saw headlights pass by the window with the
sound of a truck ... then a horn honk.
We both went outside and I locked the door as she talked with the tow truck
guy. After a bit we were on our way. Neither of us said anything and my
stomach was in knots. I was afraid to break the silence. We pulled up outside
her townhouse and got out of the car. I started towards mine and she said:
"Come on in." and walked to her front door.
I followed ... and as we got inside the rain got harder and a bit of hale began
to pelt the roof.
"Make yourself at home, Kitten."
The fact that she said "Kitten" relaxed me a bit ... that was a kind of pet name
she had for me. I guess her grandmother used to call her sister that when they
were kids. She moved off down the hall and I went into the living room and
started to pick out a CD. She was gone for almost 20 mins. I took off my coat
and wet shoes and warmed my feet in front of her floor vent by sitting on the
floor.
I didn't hear her enter the room ... but I smelled a light scent of Jasmine and
over all ... "her feet". Then I felt her full breasts pressed against my back and
her hands wandering ... one to my crotch and the other to my breasts. Her
tongue found its way into my ear and began to fuck it slowly. Her fingers deftly
undid my drawstring sweats crept within and slide inside my already sopping
pussy. Two fingers. The other hand was busy kneading my breasts and
pinching my nipples.
Instinctively my hand reach behind me seeking her feet. It came across a sock
clad foot. The toes of the sock had that crusty, unwashed feeling. I rubbed it
and slipped my finger between the cleft of her big toe and second toe, pushing
the sock into the toe-clevage. I brought my fingers up to my nose and sniffed.
These socks were potent. She'd obviously dug them out of a hamper and
donned them on her already ripe feet. I almost came right there in expectation.
"You gonna be my bitch?" she whispered in my ear between the tongue
fucking.
Without waiting for an answer she stood up and began to walk back toward
the stairs to the second floor and her bedroom. I quickly turned around to get
my first full view of Tasha's naked body. Her elegant ebony skin seemed to
shine in the semidarkness of the room. I now could see just how finely muscled
her body was. As her rounded hips and full ass swayed as she mounted the
stares I noted her powerful calf muscles and strong back. I swear she looked
like the perfect woman at that moment. Then my eyes trailed down her calves
to the soiled looking socks covering her feet and I sped after her.
We began in the bedroom. She literally picked me up and threw me on the bed.
She roughly removed my clothing and went to work on my ass and pussy with
tongue, fingers and toys. I almost felt like a child in her powerful embrace. She
literally could bend me this way and that without any effort. She was very
verbally insulting. Calling me a "white-trash bitch" and commanding me to "lick
her asshole". It was indescribable how turned on I was. I dutifully played the
part of the slave and we both lost ourselves in the role-playing.
Toward the end she did a bit of ass smothering. Making me sniff her asshole
and lick it. After various commands she spread both cheeks and dropped down
full weight on my face. I was seriously smothered and dizzy when she
relented. Later she even spanked me and fingered my ass while she made me
suck the dildo we'd been using. Calling me names all the while.
Finally she pulled off those socks and stuffed one in my mouth. It was super
crusty and tasted very salty and sour. She then had me smell her feet again.
This time she was even more verbally abusive. She actually called me a
"foot-smelling slut". That was a new one for me. She spread my pussy lips with
one hand and then began to spank my clit with her other fingers demanding I
continue to suffer her "reeking feet". AS the acidic tendrils of stinky foot aroma
wove a web of ecstasy about my face, she slipped three fingers into me and a
thumb into my asshole...Finally I had an explosive orgasm.
After my bucking subsided we laid there a while and listened to the rain. Then
she asked me in a very normal Tasha tone (all play acting gone from her voice).
"Amber, can I pee on you?"
Now I'd never had nor let anyone pee on my before ... but for some reason I
said breathlessly: "Anything."
We went into the bathroom and she pointed me toward her tub. The tub was
really fucking cold on my bare flesh and I yelped and tried to get comfortable.
After I had laid down I looked up to see her standing above me ... one foot on
either side of the tub, knees slightly bent and her shaved pussy hovering
about three feet over my chest. She was furiously rubbing her clit and looking
at my body.
"Ohhh ... here it comes slut. I'm gonna piss all over your pretty white tits. Yeah
... you're my bitch and your gonna take it all aren't you."
I was going to respond with some kind of play acting but I found myself totally
speechless. All I could do was stare at her hand rubbing her swollen clit at top
speed and her face with her tongue licking her lips as she spoke one dirty line
after another. My eyes shot back and forth between the two. Then they locked
on her right foot and hung there entranced. The muscles in her foot flexed as
she maintained balance on the tub side.
Then, with a total shock to the senses, I was drenched in a heavy stream of
steamy-hot urine. My eyes shot to her pussy to see a golden arch of liquid
fountaining down. I gasped aloud as more spattered all over my breasts. I
couldn't help but gasp! It was almost like being cummed on ... except it just
kept coming. She continued to rub her clit as it streamed forth. It paused for a
second and I thought it was over and another torrent hit me. I began to rub
my clit just as furiously as Tasha. She let out a wail and was obviously in the
midst of a titanic orgasm.
One of her feet slipped and she stepped into the tub on a none-too-steady
leg. This caused the stream of her piss to hit my mouth as I gasped from the
shock of her partial fall. She continued to climax as the stream drenched my
face. I had to close my eyes as it spilled all over my features. I then was
gripped by the throes of my own awesome climax. The pee-shower, only lasted
I'm sure a minute at the very most, seemed to have stretched forever.
She finally fell completely on top of me. Her knuckles knocked against my clit as
she rubbed her own nub. I relinquished my masturbation to her as she
pleasured us both in that way. She nipped at my lower lip and finally forced her
tongue in my mouth. It came with the slightly bitter taste of Tasha's urine but
was quickly replaced by own our saliva and became a pleasurable and
passionate kiss.
I failed to climax again ... I think because of the cold tub against my back ... but
Tasha came again ... though not as big as the first time.
We then showered together and couldn't stop giggling nervously and
exchanging sheepish looks. We soaped each other's bodies and couldn't help
but get naughty again until the water turned cold and forced us out of the
shower.
Back in the bedroom I showed her what it was like to have her feet thoroughly
worshiped. Even though they had now been cleaned, they still had an odor
though not as strong. These feet were something else! Needless to say she
loved having her toes sucked. We eventually fell asleep to the sound of the
storm outside.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment