Friday, July 8, 2011

MEGAN'S FEET


MEGAN'S FEET
by Amber K.
akurwitz@hotmail.com


I think there is nothing more exciting than sneaking a sniff of an unsuspecting woman's shoes or socks. I don't necessarily have a shoe fetish, but the smell from a woman's well worn shoe drives me crazy. To look at the inner sole of the shoe and see the foot imprint and then extend your tongue and relish the salty taste from the sole of that shoe. Of course I'd rather have that foot to smell but when you can't have that you make do with what you have.
My roommate Megan is as straight as an arrow ... so there's no way I could ever screw around with her. This was an endless source of frustration for me. She has the sexiest feet ever! When we watch movies she always kicks off her shoes and places them on the arm of the couch inches from my face... I can just barely smell the heady aroma of her perfectly shaped feet. It takes all of my self control not to just crush my nose against her soles.
Her room is across the hall from mine. We have two bathrooms and one is in her room. In that bathroom she has a clothing hamper. Whenever she isn't home I'm in there sifting through her dirty laundry looking for gym socks and nylons. About a month ago I was on-line downloading pictures and getting really horny. I was kicking myself for replacing her pair of socks that I'd swiped. I smelled my own feet for a while, while I masturbated ... but that's just not the same.
I finally decided it was time to take a chance for her bathroom. She sleeps with her door open ... so it was easy to get in. I crawled across her bedroom floor in the dark making my way to the bathroom. Once inside I felt around for her hamper. After finding it I reached inside to find that it was empty. Regretfully she'd already done her laundry. Feeling abashed I started to crawl back out of the room. Now that my eyes had become accustomed to the dark, I could see one of her feet sticking out from under her comforter. I just sat there staring at her foot feeling myself grow moist.
I remember that she was complaining that she was too tired and drunk to take a shower before she went to bed. I knew that her foot most really smell. The thought was driving me crazy. I started touching myself while staring at her foot imagining what it must smell like. The temptation got to be too much for me, so I inched towards that helpless little foot. My heart was racing with lust as well as fear. If she woke up and found me creeping around in her room I knew she'd have a fit.
After what seemed like hours of cautious movement I finally reached my glorious goal. I slowly extended my neck and sniffed ever so gently. My God! That foot of her's smelled so damn good! I leaned back on my heels keeping my knees apart. I decided I wanted to be naked. If I was going to get caught I wanted it to be big. Most of the excitement was now coming from the prospect of Megan catching me ... my finger buried in my pussy and my nose buried in her toes. The danger was exhilarating.
I pulled of my nightshirt and decided to begin. I delicately pressed my nose against her sole as I started to touch myself. I sniffed to my hearts content as I pleasured myself below. I think the breeze from my sniffing tickled her sole because at one point her toes curled and locked around my nose. At that point I was too turned-on to worry about her waking up and continued to finger myself. At one point I even allowed myself a flicker of my tongue across her soft sole. When she didn't seem to notice, I allowed myself a more serious lick. That was my undoing.
Before I knew it, Megan was jumping up and turning on her reading lamp. There I was, kneeling at the foot of her bed, three fingers deep in my sopping pussy and wearing what I would assume to be the most guilty look worn by any woman before or since.
Surprisingly Megan wasn't mad. She said she knew something like this was bound to happen eventually. She also admitted to teasing me on occasion with her bare feet. She wasn't sure why she did it, but it made her feel sexy. She said that we could just pretend that the whole thing never happened. The she rolled over and clicked off the light. I don't think she would have admitted all that, or been so understanding, if she hadn't been so tanked that night. But it still didn't help my state of mind. The idea of getting caught may have been a turn on...but the actuality of it was a different story all together.
I sat there in the dark feeling like a creep. I couldn't even get myself to stand up. I just sat there in the silence listening to her breathe. Right when I thought she was asleep and I was about to get up, she spoke.
"You can finish, if you want."
Then in the gloom I saw both of her perfect feet slide out from under the comforter, soles up. Now I was even more nervous than before, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. I leaned forward again and started to sniff at her soles. She giggled and raised up both feet and pressed them against my face. When she lowered them back down onto the bed my face followed. I relaxed my neck and literally buried my face between her feet. After a few moments I could hear a scraping on the sheets and I knew she was masturbating too. She barely made a sound but I caught a moan every once in a while.
I finally relaxed enough to start making noises myself. As my moaning got louder, Megan gained confidence and moaned along with me. We sat there in the dark masturbating for at least 30 mins before I climaxed.
Nothing has happened between us since then. In fact she has never mentioned it. She still teases me with her feet ... albeit more openly than before. And she still sleeps with her bedroom door open. Maybe its an invitation to further our friendship. I know most men and women experiment with the opposite sex. Some more seriously than others. I'm not sure whether she wants to try more or if that was a one time thing. I haven't gotten up the courage to find out yet. When I do I'll let you know.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment