Friday, July 8, 2011

BOOT-LICKING AT THE BAR

BOOT-LICKING AT THE BAR


By BootSlave


xt12w1@yahoo.com


Some night in later spring I had to work very hard in front of my monitor.
When I finally finished I realized that I had to drink a couple of beers to be able to get to sleep, so I decided to do so in the next bar which I visit very often.
When I came in the place was nearly empty.
The waitress who was around forty was sitting in front of the bar.
The only guests besides me were a friend of hers, a woman in her age and the daughter of her friend who to my estimating should be around twenty.
Although this happened in the warm season all of them were wearing boots.
The waitress was wearing her black biker boots all over the year.
The young girl must have been been in a riding club in the afternoon since her long black riding boots were very muddy.
Her mother must have stayed in the city in this time because she was the only one dressed very fashionable. Her costume was all black. Her shirt was white and spotless. Her black calf-high buttoned boots in Victorian style were polished and glistening.
I knew Martina the waitress for a couple of month because I visit her bar very often.
The other two women I have seen a few times but never spoken too.
As I mentioned at the beginning I was very exhausted when I came into the bar. Therefore my will-strength was weakened.
So I could not manage to NOT look at their boots.
Martina was sitting very lazy on her seat playing with her blond pony-tail with her hands.
She wipped with her feet additionally directing my attention on her rain-spotted boots.
She doesn't clean them very often because I had told her about my fetish one night before when I was the only guest left and had drunken a few beers too much.
To my surprise she was not shocked by my confession but stretched her legs so it was easier for me to reach it with my tongue going down on my knees.
From this day on I have tongue-shined her boots very often but only when we both were alone.
So I was surprised when she asked with a suspicious smile if I wanted to lick her boots in front of her friends.
I was flushing but also got an erection instantly while thinking about being dominated by these three women.
I looked at the other two.
In the face of the mother whose name is Claudia there was no sign of any emotion.
The look she gave me was indicating that Martina had just asked me if I want to drink another beer.
But her daughter Angelica had her eyes wide open and I meant to see some very cruel glistening in her ice-blue eyes.
I was a little bit confused but knelt in front of Martina and began to lick her black biker-boots.
The taste of leather and dirt on my tongue excited me further.
While I licked her left boot she put her right boot on my head and pressed it down but not too much.
Then,Claudia went to the toilets.
On her way she had to pass Martina and me.
She stepped on my fingers with the long heel of her boot using her full weight.
The pain was nearly unbearable. So I cried out loud.
Instinctively Martina kicked the boot I was licking in my face telling me that the neighbours could hear me.
"Sorry", Claudia was purring and left the room.
My lips were bleeding from the kick I have gotten so it was not easy to clean Martina's boot.
Sometimes before I finally managed Angelica stomped on the same hand her mother had stepped on with her riding boot and then twisted it savagely.
This time I didn't cry. So she was a little bit frustrated and stopped her endeavours for the moment.
When her mother entered the room again I lied on my back licking the bottom of Martina's boots.
She was standing on my chest with one boot the other twisting on my mouth to get all dirt on my tongue.
This time Claudia stepped on my stomach leaving such a pain that my head was only prevented from moving upwards by Martina's boot.
For the same reason my cries were stiffled.
When the soles of Martina's black biker boots were clean too she asked her friends who wanted to be next.
Claudia meant that her boots should not take that long time because the leather was already polished so I only have to lick the heel and the soles.
She climbed on my chest the same way Martina did but hurted me much more with her high heels.
The soles of her lovely Victorian boots were the way I like them most, yellow leather which was somewhat blackened from the dirt of the street.
As I began to remove the black overcoat with my tongue she pressed her boot down very hard on my face.
When I was finished with both boots she stepped on my face with both feet slightly leaning her weight on the bar.
At least she didn't want to kill me.
As she stayed in this position for ten minutes I feared I could faint from the pain.
Her heels were digging deep into my cheeks whereas the front side of her boots were nearly smashing my eyebrows.
When she finally got off of my face she directly stepped on the palms of my hands.
Having me pinned that way she spitted in my face.
I could see her severely bound red hair only through a cloud of her saliva.
Her daughter began her session with demanding to be aloud to spit in my mouth because otherwise I would not have enough saliva to toungue-polish her really mud-caked riding boots.
When I knelt in front of her she pressed the front-side of her boot in my mouth as strong as she could.
I was wondering how I could still breathe.
It took me half an hour to clean these boots.
It was not sufficient to use my tongue.
I had to use my teeth too to really get off all of the mud.
It was a very difficult task because I was very eager that I don't hurt the smelly leather.
When I was finished Angelica exhausted herself in a wild trampling session.
She walked over me up and down very often trying to inflict as much pain as possible.
She also used her spiky spurs she still wore very frequently stabbing me in places where it really hurted.
She was so excited that perls of sweat formed under her long bright blond hairs.
Martina asked her to take a little more care because she could have put real damage to me with her trampling but her mother encouraged her telling her that she could impossibly hurt me without long heels.
When she was so exhausted that she finished I could feel that my erection would immediatly lead to an ultimate explosion.
Claudia must have felt this because she opened my trousers getting out my nearly swollen genitals.
While she took me penis between the front-sides of her boots digging her heels into my balls, Martina and Angelica grinded my face with their boots.
I tried to manage to lick the bottom of both at the same time.
It took no long time until I ejaculated at the glistening black leather with heavy eruptions.
"Now You have to lick all of my boots not only the bottom", Claudia commanded.
As I did so the taste of my own sperm was overwhelmed by black shoe-polish.
It was even more disgusting than the mud on the riding-boots of her daughter.
When I finished my job she severely kicked into my ribs a last time and was then leaving the bar with her daughter.
When I went to the washroom to clean my muddy and swollen face I didn't look at Martina for one time.
We were both leaving the place saying no word to each other.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment