Friday, July 8, 2011

My Pal Molly


My Pal Molly

By Josh Martin


Molly arrived at my house after about 45 minutes of waiting with her friend Julie. They were both pretty, but I wasn't friends with Julie, only Molly. I had talked to her a lot lately on the phone, and we had finally decided to hang out again, like we had done for awhile the year before.

Sidetracking for a minute, it just so happened that the word about Foot Fetishes was getting around the school lately, and it was a little joke that some of us used. No girls would actually let guys lick their feet, suck their toes, but it was sometimes joked about. Anyways, I had heard sometime before that indeed Molly did get her toes sucked once by another kid in my school. Knowing this piece of information, I'll continue with the story...

Julie, Molly, and me and my friends hung out for awhile, smoked some weed, and settled down in my room. My friends were bothering Julie, so they were kinda off by themselves. The next thing I know, Molly gets up, and walks out of my room. I follow her downstairs and see that she goes outside. I continue following and stop her outside. "What's wrong" I asked. "Nothing, just needed some fresh air." She responded, sounding slightly frightened. I could tell that she had never been as high as she was then, and she was tweaking slightly. I then looked down and noticed that her feet were completly BARE! "heh, you dont have any shoes or socks on" I told her chuckling. "Oh who cares?" she responded back to me. I thought in my mind, that somehow, maybe this could be my first chance to actually get close to a female foot. I just needed a way to have it happen.

I had been a foot fetish for some time before then, and I had always looked at pictures and stories about it, but never had experienced the real thing.

Anyways, I figured "She's had her toes sucked before, if I set it up right, maybe it could happen to me." So we started talking a little and I started joking around with her by saying "Cmon lets fight, in the grass." She put her fists up and said "Really? Can I fight you?". I said "Yeah you can try, but I doubt you'll hurt me, guys are SO much stronger than girls." I knew this was a good way to start it off, so I hammed it up more by adding "Males being the superior race and all." She got a playful mean look on her face and answered back "Yeah, sure, whatever, lets go then."

So we went into the grass, and of course the first play punch she hit me with, I fell over. Landing right next to her feet. I played around saying "ow ow ow!". Just then, Julie and my friends came outside and started playing around. At that point, Molly started getting a little bit more serious, as she started hitting my arm. I don't think it was as strong as she could, but she sure started hitting harder than playfully. Julie and my pals started looking over and laughing remarking how Molly was beating my ass. Molly explained to them what I said about how males were stronger and surperior to women. They laughed and I was thinking "great, this is getting better". So as she continued hitting me, I stayed on the ground hoping something would happen involving her feet. Then next thing I now she starts choking me lightly, still playing around. I go "ok ok, i give up" trying to make it seem like I'm really scared. She then stands up and places her foot onto my chest pushing down. "Now say that women are surperior" she said in a demanding, but playful voice. "NO WAY!" I screamed back, smiling. She smiled too and pushed me down harder "SAY IT!" she yelled. I kept glancing onto my chest and seeing her pretty baby-blue painted toes right there. I felt her dig her toes in, and she repeated herself by saying "SAY IT!" I then smiled and said "Males are surperior". She then brought her foot up and slammed it back down onto my chest. I curled up into a ball in serious pain, yelping. My friends and Julie laughed and started saying "D00D, Molly, settle down". I don't know if it was a mix of her being high and pissed, or what, but she became very serious.

She brought her foot up to my face and kicked me right in the nose. I yelped in pain once again and she started giggling. I fell back onto my back and she slowly brought her foot right up to my face. She grinded it down continuing giggling. "Smell good Joshy? Like smelling my foot?" she asked in a teasing voice. I got rock hard, and pretended to still be in pain. "yes mistress Molly" I said in a low voice. "heh, now you know who are surperior" she remarked as she jammed all her toes into my mouth. Her feet were quite dirty as she had been in the grass barefoot, but I secreatly loved it. I sucked on her dirty, sweaty toes as hard as I could. She began to moan saying "ohhh yes, that's it josh, show me the respect I deserve". Julie was cracking up making fun of my situation, as were my friends. I didn't care, I continued sucking her toes before she pulled them out. She placed her sole over my mouth and commanded me by saying "Lick my dirty feet Josh, be the pathetic, little, arrogant male you are and lick my dirty sweaty feet." It was a dream come true, but I couldn't make it seem that way. I licked up and down her medium-sized arch and sucked lightly on the ball of her foot. It was a mixed taste of dirt and sweat that filled my mouth. All the while, the sharp sweaty smell of her feet was being wafted into my nostrils. I continued licking her feet for about a minute and a half before she laughed and let me up. I acted like I had learned my listen by saying "I'm sorry mistress molly, you were right about females not being weak." I laughed and we went inside. My friends teased me for awhile, but I just told them it was a turn on for a girl to be dominating me, but the feet part was discusting.

Of course, that was all lies, but they couldn't know that. I never had a real experience other than that in my whole life of being a foot fetishist. I hope there are more to come, but I will always remember that one.

The End

1

No comments:

Post a Comment