Friday, July 8, 2011

Slave at Work


Slave at Work
Author Unknown

I turned back around and the delivery girl was standing there holding out the

check. she said she had come back because she realized that I gave her a big tip

and she thought I made a mistake on the bill.

At this point she said, "You know, I thought you had just made a mistake but I

get you. You fucking want me don't you? That is why you always tip me so

much...and I caught you staring at my breasts just a minute ago!"

I was speechless. I had no idea what to say. she then said, "C'mon, that is it

isn't it you little fucking pervert? You want me don't you?" I still just stood

there frozen. At this point she reached back and closed the office door and

locked it.

I was both terrified and excited. she just came over to me and grabbed me by my

shoulders and pushed me to my knees. I was kneeling in front of her speechless

as she spoke.

"Giving those big tips of of the companies fund is quite naughty, i wonder what

the management would say, how would you explain it?"
she said

"Alright boy, if you want me you are going to be my slave from now on. I am

going to deliver food to you every day and you are going to tip me big every

time and when I feel like it, I am going to make you worship me. Your sole

purpose is going to be to service me. You got that boy?" As she said this, she

grabbed my face and made me look up to him.

I simply replied with "Yes, miss!"

At this point, she grabbed my by the back of my head and pulled my head into her

crouch. she had a nice aroma of sweat coming from her panties and now I was

really getting turned on.

She then said, "Oh, you like that boy, don't you? Which do you want more boy?"

Before I had a chance to answer she said, "Don't worry, you are going to get it"

She ordered me to bend over and kiss the tops of her beat up sneakers and I did

as I was told. I kept on kissing her Nikes for a good minute when she told me

that she wanted to sit down so she moved over to my desk chair and sat. she then

ordered me to come lie down underneath my desk so she could have some fun with

me. I again did as I was told out of fear and moved myself underneath my own

desk. she then proceeded to put her sneakers right on top of my face.

"Alright boy, clean the soles of my shoes with your tongue now!" I looked at her

like I was confused because I knew the bottoms of her sneakers would be dirty

from walking around downtown and when I hesitated, she kicked me in the side of

the head and said. "Boy, you will do whatever I say or I will just walk out of

this office and tell everyone out there about you."

I was annoyed now so I began to lick to soles of her sneakers. It took me a few

minutes but I managed to clean all of the dirt out of the grooves. After I was

done, she just looked at me and smiled and said, "Now the socks!"

She kicked off her shoes and just put both of her hot white socked feet on top

of my face. As she was doing this, she said, "Yeah boy, that's it... take in the

aroma of my sweaty socked feet.I have had on these socks for four days

delivering food in the hot sun and going to the mall in them afterward. How do

they smell slave?"

I replied and told her that they smelled bad and that I hated smelling her feet.

she began rubbing her feet all over my face to make my whole face smell. she

then ordered me to kiss her feet starting with her heels. I started kissing the

crusty part of her socks by her heel and worked my way up her sole to the ball

of her foot. she just held the ball of her foot over my mouth as I kissed her

foot repeatedly. she was doing this to ensure the smelliest part of her foot -

the part between her toes and the ball of her foot - would stay right over my

nose. The smell was awful and she just looked down on me like I was inferior to

her (which i was, as she could get me into trouble). she then made me kiss each

one of her toes as she laughed watching me do this.

She then said, "Alright boy, open that mouth so you can taste these sweaty feet

now." At that, I opened my mouth as she plunged her right foot into my mouth. I

had about 3 of her toes in my mouth as she ordered me to suck the sweat out of

them. I began to suck them and she then took her left foot and began kicking me

with it. It didn't take long of me sucking on her smelly toes before she was

happy, i however was not, and so i stopped.

"Who told you that you could stop boy? Who?" Before I knew it, her feet were out

of my mouth and she was standing up in front of me and ordered me to my knees.

she said, "You will never, EVER stop unless I tell you that you can and it will

never be before I am happy! You got that you little idiot?"

Before I could say anything she pulled me to my feet, turned me around, and

pushed me down so I was leaning over my desk. she stood behind me and said, "Now

it is time to learn your lesson boy!" she reached around me and yanked down my

pants and underwear and then I heard herunzip her fly. she just simply said to

me, "Not a word boy, not a word!" With that, I felt a glob of spit hit my

asshole and then I felt some of the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I

had never had anal sex before so I was surprised and tight but she loosened me

up quick.

He starting kicking me like a hard girl and I was beginning to moan a bit and at

that, she slapped me on my ass and repeated, "Not a sound boy!"

I made another sound and then she reached down and grabbed her socks off her

feet and reached around me and shoved them in my mouth and said, "That should

keep you quiet boy!"

I sucked on her socks for the life of me as I was getting punished. It hurt but

I was also extremely scared that I was getting it from thisgirl. I was just

hoping no one was hearing this from the office.

The whole time she hit me, she was saying things like, "Yeah, you little

pervert, you like me? You are just my little slave who is here to worship me -

clean my dirty sneakers, smell my nasty worn socks, clean them with your mouth.

" she then said, "You won't get this every time boy, you will get feet in your

mouth!"

she quickly put on her sneakers (leaving her socks in my mouth) and told me

that I better tip better tomorrow. she walked towards the door and them I

realized what trouble i was in.
I quickly moved to my chair and yanked the socks out of my mouth as she opened

the door and looked back at me and simply said, "Your ass is mine from now on

boy!" she then walked out.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment