Saturday, July 9, 2011

socks in the mail...


socks in the mail...
Author Unknown

I have no idea if any one else does this but I have had a few woman mail me their socks. Sometimes its because they are out of state or sometimes its just the only way Ill get to sample their socks...but whatever the reason, a few woman did it for me. This story is about one woman in particular.
Call her Mary, she knew me well. Sometimes I thought she knew me, or at least knew my fetish better than I did. She had me pegged, and knew all the buttons to push to get me started. I knew her from work I had done on her house years before. And I just happened to find her online, or she found me, I don't remember. But we started talking about feet and traded some details eventually realizing we knew each other....talk about a small world.
She asked me if I had ever smelled her socks while working in her house and knew the answer before I even spoke. Then she asked if I wanted to smell them again. She took control immediately! She set the rules and called the shots, after all, SHE had what I wanted...her socks. She told me how she wore socks for two, three and sometimes four days and described how NASTY they smelled. She said that she was going to MAKE me smell them, and that I had better do what she said to do with them or she wouldn't send me any more. SO she gave me directions. I was to stop at her house on the way to work. Open her mail box and find a package. Inside the package was to be socks and I wasn't to open them until I called her that night on the phone. So I did just what she said. All day all I thought about was the manilla envelope with the soft lump in the middle.
That night I called her, she had a sexy voice that I remembered well. Soft and sweet, but with a certain authority I didn't recognize. She directed me to the pkg. Told me to open it. Inside was a pair of socks sealed in a zip lock baggie. I was told to open it slightly and smell the air that escapes. I was instantly aroused, and told her so. She moaned and said "good, that's what I want you to feel". The smell was strong. Not bitter but almost sweet. I can tell she had worn these socks for more than one day, but not too much that they smelled like ammonia. She then told me to take them out of the baggie and smell them deeper...I did. She told me to then take one sock and slip it over my hard cock while smelling the other...I did that also. All the time telling her what was happening and how I was feeling. She demanded that I didn't cum until she said to. She reminded me that as long as I did what I was told, that I would have an unlimited supply of her socks. About 30 minutes went by with her telling me that I had better not cum yet, and it was very hard to hold back, but at the same time, I have never been so turned on by NOT cuming. Eventually, she let me unload into one of the sweaty socks. It was already wet with her sweat but after I let loose into it, it was VERY wet. She made me keep it on my cock and continue stroking it. She was masturbating on the other end of the phone the whole time.It was apparently a HUGE turn on for her to know my hard cock was still inside her socks and that it was filled with my cum. After she came on her end, she told me to take the cum filled sock and put it into the zip lok bag it came in, and to put the other sock inside another baggie. And that I was to call her in a few hours...then she hung up.
Three hours later I called her and it started all over again, but this time she had me slip the cum filled sock BACK ON my cock...I was repulsed at first, but soon realized how nice it actually felt. She had me smell the other sock for another good half hour and then demanded that I cum a second time...WOW, what a turn on that was for me! After a while I heard her cum and she told me to put the socks back like I did before, and that in 2 hours, I was to take them out again but this time I wasn't to call her, and I was simply to cum into the other sock for her and that I was to drop them off at her house the following morning and pick up what was waiting for me in her mailbox.
I did as I was told and the next day in her mailbox was another envelope with more socks in it. I couldn't wait till I got home that night, I think I had wood all day just thinking about what she was going to make me do this time. That day was just like the last, I called her, she walked me threw opening it, smelling the air that came out, but this time they were stronger! MUCH stronger. I heard her laugh when I smelled them. She asked me if I liked them, and I told her they were VERY strong and I didn't know if I would be able to smell them. She yelled and threatened to end the conversation and stop giving me socks for good.....I immediately said I would do as she asked, and apologized, after all...who would do this for me! So I smelled them, and the more I smelled them the more I began to like them. They were strong, and VERY wet. She told me she had worn them every day to work and then to bowling 3 nights and each night stuffed them into her sneakers. So like the last pair, I came in them, again and again and again. This time I was told to cum in them as many times as I could, and depending how much cum was in them, determined what my next gift would be like.

1

No comments:

Post a Comment