Saturday, July 9, 2011

Casting Couch Chronicles


Casting Couch Chronicles
Author Unknown
Jessica, who had came here hoping to bullshit her way into one of my movies, slowly leaned back into her chair. She seemed frightened by my stare.

" First off, we will need some photos of you and your barefeet."

" Oh..ok." she said and seemed a little embarassed.

" Look, Jessica. You came in here wanting a role in my film. You lied hoping I wouldn't learn of your ignorance about my films. Now I'm willing to give you a shot, and you yourself said anything, so don't get all frightened school girl on me."

Jessica had stopped crying and now she looked at me with ferocity. She had not been talked to like this in a long time.

" Fine." she said with venom. She pulled up her left foot and began to untie her shoe. I watched intently as she unlaced the shoe and slipped it off. The smell of perfume and leather permeated the air. I inhaled deeply.

" Sorry if they smell" she said and again blushed with embarrassment.

" No." I said enjoying her foot aroma." They smell wonderful"

She looked at me with disgust and set her shoe on the floor. She strecthed out her foot and wiggled her perfectly painted pink toes. I could see the impression the shoe had made on her foot from being new and tied to tightly. Each toe was perfect. I could see her smooth pink soles wrinkle as her toes made a wave like motion.I couldn't wait to get my tounge around those toes. The tops of her feet and toes were tanned a light brown and so even. Her arch was high and longed to have my tounge lick it.

Jessica set her left foot down, then raised her right and did the same. God the smell of her feet and sight of those awesome toes was about to drive me wild.

" Now what?" she asked .

I got up and went to a corner of my large office. There was a sofa and a digital camera set up. The camera was one of those that took photos as well as movies.

" Over her," I said and turned on the camera.

I watched Jessica's lovely feet as they crossed the room. The way her toes turned almost white as she walked on them. The way her feet flattened with each step. I was about to shoot in my pants.


" Ok, now stand on the carpet near the couch.."

She did as told and stood there. I took a quick snap of her feet all flat on the floor.

" Ok now arch your left foot with your toes scrunched up on your right foot."

She did as told and again with the snap.

" Now do the same with your right on your left."

Jessica did so and I was impressed there wasn't any protests as I took shot after shot of her and her gorgeous barefeet. I had her stand tip toe and took a few snaps.Then I had her kneel with the toes and feet all arched. I had her turn around and snapped a few of her sole, the wrinkles all stretched from her kneeling. I then had her get on her knees, sitting on her own feet, but raised enough for me to get several shots of her now very wrinkly soles.

I was sweating and starting to breath a little heavy. But she never seemed to notice. " Now I want you to sit on the couch and arch both your feet."

She again did as told. I had her pull her legs and place her feet on the couch and hug her knees. With her head resting on her knees I had the most perfect shot of that beautiful face staring at me with her bluejeans and tanned tops of her delicious feet. Her pink polished toe pointed toward the floor. I then got a shot of her spreading those toes. I closed up to get a shot of the spaces between her toes that would soon be rubbing my already hard cock.I had her raise her legs in the air and took several shots of her toes pointing and soles wrinkling. God I could've taken pics of those perfect peds all day. But it was time to take it a little farther.

' Now Jessica, I need you to let me get some shots of you in your bra and panties'

" What?" she shouted." What the fuck is this?"

" Look, I need to have an idea of how you are going to look in different stages of duress. Am I going to have to have a closed set? How comfortable are you in different stages of undress? Am I going to need a body double? "

The last one must have stung, because she looked at me with rage. " You won't need a fucking body double. Mine's more fucking unbelievable than any you've ever fucked."

" Please, save the insults" I said.

Jessica pulled her top over her head and she was almost right. Her body was perfect. Her stomach tight and so golden tanned. A natural tan and not those from a can or cancer coffin. Her perky breasts were held tight in a pink silky bra. She undid the button on her jeans and had a hard time trying to pull them down. They were so tight and she got them as low as her knees. She had to sit on the couch and move her feet back and forth pulling the pants down with the friction. Soon they slid from her tanned feet and she stood before me. Snap snap snap went the camera. Her long legs, again evenly tanned, went all the way up to the cutest pink thong I had ever seen. I didn't know how much longer I would last. My gaze travelled back down those golden legs, down her strong shaped calves, over her gorgeous ankles, taned tops of her feet, and ultimatley ending with those pink toenails.

" Well?" She said and raised her arms. Tip toeing she slowly twirled herself showing me all of her." Like what you see?" she said this time with a hint of laughter in her voice.

" Yes" I said. I turned the camera on to star filming."Yes I very much do like what i see."

I walked over to her and rubbed my fingertips down the tops of her arms. Her skin rippled and I could smell a light hint of her perfume and expensive soap. I could also smell her excitement.

" What are you doing?" she asked and stepped back from me. The backs of her calves stopped at the edge of the couch.

" Jessica, remember when you said you would do anything for this role?"

" Yes," she said and looked away from me. Her gaze fell on her feet as well as mine. She wiggled her toes." But.."

I stepped closer and took her chin in my hand. I raised her head to where our eyes met. " Well, I'm collecting."

She started to shake her head back and forth slowly. Tears were starting to well up in her eyes. " You can't do this...This is harrassment.."

" Who are they going to believe? A critically acclaimed director who supports the industry and his community."
I brushed my lips across hers. She didn't pull back. " Or some on her way out actress. Someone who hasn't had or has any prospects of a job. Whose career is in the shitter and who has not only bad mouthed the industry, but the all mighty Arron."

Jessica looked at me almost pleading, knowing I spoke the truth.

' Now I'm not forcing anything here. You can get your clothes back on and walk away. I'll mail you the negatives of the pictures I took and even say you were a hospitable audition. But, that's all. No role in my film and never another chance."

Jessica looked at me with those emarld eyes of hers and I almost felt pity. But then I remebered how she had tried to lie her way into my film and how she fucked her own self with her arrogance. She wiped a tear from her eye then reached down and sarted to undo my pants.

" Thats more like it" I said and stepped back to give her more room. She undid my belt and pants expertly They fell to the floor and my hard cock stood out straight thru my satin boxers. She started to take them off when I stopped her.

" Set back on the couch and raise up your legs."

She did so and i stepped from my pants I quickly took off my shirt and soon I stood before in only my boxers. I walked up at put my hands around her ankels. I pulled her feet to rest on my chest. Her soft soles were hot against my chest. I raised her left foot and looked at the smooth sole Blowing over the toes I gently kissed my way down the surface of her sole. Getting at the heel, I gently nibbled . She giggled and tried to pull away her foot but I held tight. I kissed back up the sole and ran my tounge along the base of her toes. God her feet were so soft and tasty. Not a hard surface at all. I licked the ball of Jessica's foot, and ran my tounge hard up and down her soft arch. Again she giggled and I let my tounge trail the wrinkles on her sole. Getting back to her heel I kissed the smooth surface and this time bit a little harder. This time Jessica didn't giggle, she moaned.

I kissed up her sole once more kissed each of her toes. I kissed the bottom of each one and she spread them, letting my task a little easier. Soon I slid my tounge over the slick surface of her pink polished toenails. I swear they tasted of bubblegum. I then slowly enveloped her big toe into my wanting mouth.

" Oh God" I heard her whisper and I looked down at her. Jessica's head was back into the couch and her eyes closed. Her hands rubbed gently her breasts thru the silky bra.

My attention went back to her toes when she slid her second toe into my mouth. Enjoying the sensation of having these two gorgeous toes in my mouth, my tounge swilrled between them, I could trace her toeprints with the tip of my tounge. I gently bit down on her big toe as my tounge circled her second toe.

" Oh fucking A" Jessica moaned and pinched my nipple with the toes of her right foot.

I massaged the sole of Jessica's left foot as I let her toes slide from my mouth and I licked in between all them again. Soon I had three of her perfect toes in my mouth. I chewed them gently as my tounge ran back and forth to each one.

" Oh yeah Andy. Suck my toes baby. Suck them like a hard cock."

I looked down at Jessica and she had both her hands inside the front of her thong. From the commotion they were making I was sure she was having a fun time.

Jessica's right foot had made its way down to the crotch of my boxers. She glided her foot down the leg and up the shorts. I felt her toes first touch my balls and she gently rubbed them. Her foot then made it to my throbbing cock. She pulled her foot from my shorts then, with her toes, she gripped the waist band and gave them a quick yank down.

The motion had sprung my cock, but had pulled her left foot from my mouth. Before i could get it back in there, Jessica herself slide it back into my mouth. Wiggling her toes she slid all 5 into my mouth. I slurped and sucked those immaculate toes. My tounge ran circles around each one and I noticed her hands did the same motion underneath her thong.

Her right foot rubbed up and down my leg before she slowly and torture like made it up to my cock. Jessica's toe slid underneath my balls and sort of nuzzeld there for a moment. She then slid them up to the base of my shaft.

"That's a beautiful cock.: she said.

I looked down at her and she was staring at my cock with what looked like primal hunger. She slid her sole up the shaft and circled the head. She went down my dick with the top of her foot. I could feel the cool polish as it passed my cock's head. Jessica then spread her big and second toe and grasped my cock between them. She started moving her toes up and down my cock, jacking me off with her gorgeoius toes.

" I've never given a man a foot job before" she said and studied her toes movements." Am I doing good?"

All I could do was nod. Her toes filled my mouth and I lapped at them with my tounge.

She pulled her foot from my mouth. " Here I think I need this back." she said and slid her now saliva drenched left foot to my cock. I watched as she slid her glistening sole over my cock head as the toes on her right foot continued stroking me. She soon loosed her grip with her toes and placed her feet on the sides of my dick. With both her soft soles she rubbed my shaft up and down.

" Oh fuck, that tickles a little but fucking feels great.;' she moaned and I saw she had laid her head back down and was in the theros of extasy. She finally put both her feet together and stroked my dick up and down slowly.

Fuck she was absolutley great. I put my hand s down and rubbed here heels and she moved my dick up and down with her size 8 1/2 feet. I could feel myself growing closer to orgasm. I grabbed her ankles, and holding her feet steady., I began bucking my hips. My wet cock slid easily in and out from between her feet. You know how the arches when palced together has the shape of a pussy? Well my cock slid easily and happily there.

" Oh fuck yeah!" Jessica yelled. " Fuck my feet Andy! Fuck my beautiful feet!"

Jessica had raised up her head and was watching the action. I could see she had moved her thong to the side and was fingering her pussy furiously. The pink lips had turned a bright red from her ferocious pounding.

" Oh baby!!! Fuck my hot feet Andy!! OOHHHHHH!! FUCK YEAH!!!" she shouted and I pumped between her feet faster.

I moved her feet. Her heels were on my balls and I slid my cock in an upward motion between her arches and soles. When they would reach the top, Jessica would grip my cock's head with her big toes.

I was about to erupt and fucked her feet faster. Jessica must have sensed my oncoming eruption because she fingered her pussy with such velocity her hand was a blur.

" Fuck my feet! Fuck my feet!" she said over and over, almost like a mantra." OhGod!!!OH FUCK!!!!FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" she squealed and I could see the cushion underneathe her become wet.

" Oh Jessie! Oh fucking Jessie!" I shouted as my dick erupted. I grasped her feet tight and they went pale from the loss of blood.

" Shoot your hot cum on my feet Andy!! OH FUCK!!!SHOOT YOUR CUM ON MY FEET!!!" Jessica screamed.

Jet after jet of my creamy goodness covered Jessicas feet and toes . I shot so hard it even hit on her flat taned tummy.

Jessica's fingers started to slow." OH Fuck! Yes! I love the feel of your cum on me feet!" she half shouted and half whimpered.

I pumped Jessica's feet pressing tighter on my cock and milked the rest of my cum from my dick.

Her feet were completly covered with my cum. It ran milky white waves across the tops of her feet and down her legs and ankles. In collected between her toes and crawled slowly down her soft soles.

Breathing heavy I went to the camera and took plenty of closeups of Jessica's perfectly cum covered cute toes and feet.

Breathing heavy from her orgasms, Jessica posed the best she could and then let her feet drop with a plop on the floor.

" That was fucking awesome." she said and raised up. With her legs stretched out and her feet on the floor, she laughed and she scrunched her toes and squished my cum in between her toes. " God, that was amazing. I never knew my feet was such a turn on and an erogenous zone."

I turned the camera back to filming and walked over to Jessica. " Yes. They are. yes to both those questions."

Jessica laughed and sat back on the couch. She raisedher cum covered feet ino the air.

" Look waht you did to my feet."

I rubbed my slowly receding cock over her cummy soles.

" You loved it. Every minute of it."

Jessica grasped my cock between her feet and had a hard time keeping it from slipping out. She gave me a few more strokes with those gorgeous feet and then let them back down on the floor.

Jessica then raised up a took my cock into her beautiful mouth. just when I thought nothing could beat her feet, her mouth felt like warm butter. Her tounge slid around my cock's head and she sucked my dick like it was a straw. With no remaining fluid, she let it slowly slide form her mouth, then over her hot but soft lips.

" Yummy". she said. She then sat back and brought her left foot to her face. She slid her pink tounge from her mouth, and like a girl licking an ice cream cone, Jessica lapped at the cum that covered her feet. I sat in the floor mesmerized by her contortions as she licked every drop of my cum from her feet, toes and ankle. Between each toe she found gobs of my cum and hungrily ate it.

When she finally finished, my cock was hard again. She looked at it and lauged. With her legs outstretched she gipped my cock with all 10 of her toes.

" I think I need a call back"

"Yes Jessica." I said and rubbed her soft soles as her toes massaged my cock. " I think that would be great."
1

No comments:

Post a Comment