Saturday, July 9, 2011

single boy of my family


single boy of my family
Author Unknown
I was the third child and the single boy of my family and had two elder sisters. Due to this fact all the love of my father and mother were concentrated on me. Which was causing my sisters to be very jealous. They were considering that I could not be superior than them and even they were elder, stronger, going to school etc. so they are the one who are superior. So they made a plan to prove that I was the inferior. I was able to understand and solve such action of them after almost 30 years.
My sisters began to impose me that men are always kissing the feet of beautiful women. I was told that such tendency of men was very normal and common as usual as kissing hands. When they were playing with me they were showing to me from magazines which women's feet could be worth to be kissed or not.
So after some time I was convinced that when a man admires and loves a woman he kisses her feet in passion. Especially if she was beautiful.
Then the time came. One day my two sisters were playing cards. I asked them to teach me how to play. They thought the basic rules to me but not the tricks. Then they offered to play with them. But they added that the looser shall kiss the feet of the other two winners. We played three of us. Of course I lost.
Then one by one they both introduced their feet in front of me. In this first occasion I kissed the toes of one foot of my elder sister then by the same way the toes of the other sister. They took great pleasure when I was under their feet. ButI was also very delighted.
On the next day we played again and again and I lost all of them. In fact I did not want to win at all. I had to pay the total cost. The cost was not just a kiss but a multiple one. First I kneeled and lowered my head towards my elder sister's foot, she commanded me to kiss first her instep and then toes, when she raised her foot and ordered me to kiss also her sole. I touched my lips to her sole and kissed them. Then she withdrew her foot and put her other foot on the floor infront of me and ordered me to kiss it. When I pressed my lips on to her instep the younger sister put her one foot on the my head and pressed it towards the foot of elder sister. When I was through with the elder sisters's feet my elder sister ordered me to stay kneeled and turn to her and began to kiss her instep. At the same time the other sister sat on top of me and told that I was her pony.
When I was finished they told me not to tell anything to my parents otherwise I shall never be able to play with them and talk to them.
So for years I became their foot slave. I was always the looser. I was respecting, kneeling in front of them, kissing their feet often, sometimes cleaning their soles with my tongue. They were sitting on top of me and riding me in the house. Putting their feet on my head and make me worship them.
This was the beginning.






I was twelve years old, just graduated from the elementary school and my parents were considering to send me to the best private boarding high school. They talked to my teacher in the elementary school who had the questions of previous year tests in hand and they agreed that I shall get some private lessons from my teacher for the preparation of high school entrance examinations. So I began to visit my teacher in her home and getting private lessons from her.
My elementary school teacher was about 35 years old, a beautiful, divorced female. I always admired her. I was always wondering to see her feet but could not succeeded yet because she was always wearing pumps in the school. Her feet was arched. I was always dreaming to be punished by her under her feet.
The floors of her small home was all covered with wall to wall carpets, including the kitchen and bathroom so in her home she was always barefeet. So this time I was able to see her feet. They were beautiful, regular, pedicured with polished red nails. On the first day of our lesson she caught me several times when I was looking at her feet, but she did not say anything.
On the same day when were were sitting at her table and I was doing some exercise. My eraser fell down under the carpet and I lowered myself under the table to take the eraser and suddenly I was confronted with her beautiful bared feet. I was very excited to be so close to the feet which were the symbol of my admiration to her. I could not stop myself and embedded my lips to the toes of one of her feet. I kissed her toes and instep a few times but ater some time she withdrew her foot and looked at me smiling and ordered me to sit back to my seat. I was very happy. Eventually I was prostated myself as inferior in front of her my lips being under her feet.
However I was not able to concentrate on my lessons and I was oftenly looking down at her feet, thinking nothing else but to kiss her feet again. She noticed that but not said anything. However this effected my performance and consequently she smiled at me, caressed my head and said:
-Look, I know that there is something between you and my feet and we have to solve it, tell me what is going on?
-You are so beautiful and I admire you and also your feet were so beautiful and I could not stop myself and paid my admiration.
- But why feet?
- I know that every man who admires a woman used to do so.
- Where did you got the idea to demonstrate admiration to a woman by such way.? Tell me, I promise to keep everthing confidental
-I was told by my sisters that the feet of a beautiful women were always kissed by men.
- Then what happened?
- Then they made me kiss their feet frequently, but I beg you not to tell this to my parents because in such case my sisters will never talk to me again.
- Do not worry since I am not your elementary school teacher anymore and we were friends and it is a good feeling for a woman to be admired and I am not angry at you, I will keep your secret
So we went on our lesson, I was relived and concentrated well on my lesson. At the end of the lesson before I was leaving she said,
- You worked hard today and deserved to kiss my hand.
She extended her hand and I kissed.
- Good boy, now you may kneel down and kiss my feet.
These words made me very happy and I immediately obeyed her words and kissed her instep and toes of her feet one by one.
- If you work hard and do your exercises and homework at the end of every lesson you will deserve to kiss my feet.
Of course I worked very hard and at the end of every lesson I kissed her beautiful feet. At the end of the last lesson she reminded me that the important thing is my success in the exams and if I work hard my lessons and win the high school exam she will reward me by permitting me to kiss and also lick thoroughly her both feet as long as I want.
I was 10th in the ranking of the high school exam. I ran to my teacher to inform her about the good news.
I ranged the bell and she opened the door barefeet as usual. I intended to lower myself to kiss her feet but she said:
- No not yet.
She offered me a soft drink and sat with her legs crossed in front of me. She said I had worked hard and now as she promised to me I had deserved to first to kiss and then lick her feet as much as I like. She ordered me to kneel in front of her. I did. She dangled her foot which was on top of the other.
-First smell my foot.
l touched the bottom of her toes with my nose and inhaled the aroma of them.
- Now you may thoroughly kiss my foot. Start from the sole.
I started kissing every inch square of her sole, then her heel then the bottom of her toes, then the instep and the toes. I took about ten minutes.
-Ok, now the other foot.
I lowered my head to the other foot which was resting on the floor. I first kissed the top of toes and the instep while she caressed my head by the other foot. She exchanged her foot.
- Now clean my foot. I will tell you the order and when to stop. Start from the instep.
I licked her instep several times.
-OK, now clean the top of the toes.
I licked the top of each five toes one by one.
-OK, now lay down flat on your back and clean my soles.
I turned round and laid flat on my back and she located her one sole on my mouth and I licked every inch of her sole several times. Then she exchanged her foot and I also cleaned her other sole.
- OK, now turn round and clean between the toes of my both feet, I do not want any part of my feet uncleaned.
I licked all parts of the toes of both her feet.
- OK, now prostrate yourself under my feet.
I did, and she located one foot on my head and the other on my back, and smoked a cigarette. She kept me and her feet in the same position until she finished smoking. She then told me to go.
When I was living she told me that I could visit her whenever I like to do so.



My wife, being very beatiful having marvellous feet, when discovered my passion against female feet, took the opportunity to get advantage of it. She gradually made me to obey her desires and orders.
One day she decided to divorce me. I begged her not to do so and I proposed her to live together, share the house where I was going to do whatever she wants. She accepted my proposal and she introduced some rules that I have agreed unconditionally and promissed to obey.
So her conditions were:
Whenever I am coming to the house I have to kneel infront of her and kiss her feet one by one. From time to time and especially when she dressed to go out I have to kneel in front of her, kiss her feet and demonstrate my admiration against her and flatter her.
If I frustrate her, she has the right to beat me in whatsoever way she likes to.
She has the right to sit on top of me and ride me like a horse wtihin the house.
Occasionally under her order, I have to clean the house and carry out all the household work. The penalty of any unproper and missing work will be to clean her feet by my tongue.
When she has her friends in the house and if she wishes so, I have to kiss her feet without any hesitation or feeling shy. She has the right to punish me infront of her friends and I have no right to object. I have even to kiss the feet of her female friends if she commanda me to do so.
When she is at the mall to buy shoes I have to put the shoes on her feet myself and kiss her feet without any hesitation if she extends her foot at my face in public.
She had the right to make her feet kissed by me at the pool and beach in front of the public.


1

No comments:

Post a Comment