Saturday, July 9, 2011

Gail-Parton (Part 3,4,5,6)


Gail-Parton

By Author Unknown

Part 3
After Gail and i had been living together for about 2 months,i had to go to work starting on the "grave yard shift",[10 p.m. to 6 a.m.].
I would get home around 6:20 a.m. and would go to bed and get up around 1 p.m. in the afternoon.
One day Gail came up with a perfect brain storm.She decided to serve me breakfast in bed. She had worn a pair of reinforced tan nylons with heels and toes in them. She wore them in her ratty,stinky,filthy old slippers that really made her feet stink,because they had ben worn so much and for so long that they were worn out and full of dirt and sweat from her feet.
About a half hour before it was time for me to get up,she came into the bedroom and took a pillow and placed it at the foot of the bed.I was sleeping on my left side on the left side of the bed.
She quietly layed down,as not to wake me up from the movement of the bed and turned over to lay back to me on her left side. Then she softly used the toe of each slipper to remove the other slipper off of her feet and slid her wet,stinky reinforced nylon stocking to my face,totally covering my face with her stocking feet. It was as if she was trying to smother me with her feet. I slowly came to and woke up,to a heavenly thing,her heet and nylons in my face. As i started to stir and was getting a fantastic hard-on,she realized i was awake and asked me how i liked beakfast in bed,i could only muffle the sounds of,"I love it".
I smelled her feet deeply and started sucking everywhere on her nylon covered feet,the toes,the ball of her feet,the heels of her feet,everywhere. She reached over her side that was up and then put her hand under the blanket which was covering me and searched for my cock. After finding it,she grabbed into her hand a jerked me off to a heavenly climax,while i keep sucking on her delicious nylon stocking feet. My God,what a beautiful way to wake up.
She later did this many times to me. All i could say is,"what a perfect Woman,she was".
A few days later,she came up with another brain storm that i really loved.
Again while i was still sleeping and it was about time for me to get up,she came into the bed room,removed her slippers and one of her nylon stockings. Still wearing the pair of reinforced heel and toe nylons,which she had been wearing every day for about 10 days and not washed,except for being sucked on by me.
Any way,she layed down on the bed next to me and placed the stinky,wet toe of the nylon stocking which she had just taken off and placed the toe of the nylon over my lips and nose. The next thing she did,really drove me crazy.She put her mouth over the toe of the nylon and started to kissing me thru the toe of the stocking,and she was deeply sniffing the toe area of the nylon with me.
After a few minutes of kissing thru the nylon stocking,we both opened our mouths and slid our tongues out to touch and taste her nylon stocking,then i used my tongue to shove her nylon into her mouth and she sucked my nylon covered tongue and hungerly ate and drank her toe sweat from the toe of the nylon.
We continued doing this for what seemed to be over an hour,until we had smelled and sucked the complete foot of the nylon stocking. I climaxed twice and she also heached a fantastic climax.
Then she reached over to the side of the bed and got one of her slippers and turned it upside down and placed it over my nose and mouth and told me to smell the inside and to stick my tongue inside and lick and suck out her foot sweat and foot dirt from the slipper. I found a feast of what i love in her slipper.
While i was eating the inside of her filthy,sweaty slipper,she turned around and went under the blankets and took my cock and slid it into her mouth and gave me one hell of a blow job,after i came in her mouth,she continued to suck me dry.
After all of that,i was so weak,that i had to take another nap.
Gail,always took sponge baths,so as she didn’t have to wash her feet. She was very conscious on keeping her body clean and sponged bathed sometimes twice a day,to keep herself clean.
She left her feet unwashed on purpose,so that i would have the ultimate of washing her feet daily with my mouth and tongue.
She realized the pleasure i received from cleaning her feet this way and didn’t want to ruin what i loved so much.
After discussing the subject about ne and her feet,nylons and her shoes,i found out that what i was enjoying so much,actually was turning her on sexually. She admitted that,knowing what i was doing to her feet and how it drove me crazy with lust for her,that she felt it was a very,very special bond we had between us as a man and a woman and that she loved it. She also admitted that at first,that she thought it a little dirty and strange,then later realized the beauty of it and promised while we were together,that she would never refuse me the pleasure of her feet and nylon stockings. She also admitted that she got very turned when we shared her worn nylon stockung and smelled and sucked the foot of it together. She hadn’t realized the pleasure her feet and nylons gave,until she shared then with me in this manner.
I asked her if she would ne sucking the feet of her nylons,when she got horny and if i wasn’t around and she said that she enjoyed it that way when we were doing it together and that she would save her nylons only for me to enjoy.
One thing that she really enjoyed and got her hot instantly,was for me to remove her stockings and slowly slid my tongue in between her toes and lick out all of the toe jam i could find there and eat the toe jam. She said this drove her wild.
I always had plenty of toe jam to lick out from her tasty toes.
I bathed her bare feet on a daily basis. i never missed a spot on her feet with my tongue.
I knew that she loved watching me when i was at her feet,which was almost constantly. I couldn’t leave her feet alone. I would be sucking them even after i had earlier sucked them clean,hoping that they had sweated some more and i wanted it.
My appetite was great for that pair of feet. They definately were perfect,just like the Lady they belonged to.
Part 4
It was a nice Sunday morning and Gail decided to have some our friends over to a dinner party.
She got all dressed up.Wearing a full dress,light tan nylons and white pump shoes.
We decided to have a Bar-B-Que and eat inside.
Off and on thru the day,she would catch me looking at the backs of her legs,as she walked here and there. I was fascinated to see her in a dress,as she seldom wore a dress. She always wore either slacks or jeans.
Sometimes during the day,she would slip of just the heel of her white pump and i could see the reinforced heel of her nylon stocking. After she had done this about three times,i was begging for her to let me enjoy her heel,and she would only laugh and say,"later love,later". She definately was driving me crazy with the lust i was building up for her nylond covered foot. Seeing her foot and nylons was making me hard as a rock.
Damn her,she was enjoying it to the fullest.
Every once in awhile,she would mention that her feet were getting hot and was sweating in her pumps.
Around 1:00 o’clock in the afternoon,the guests started arriving. Dinner was set for 2 p.m..
The six of us was sitting around the table. We sit across from our mates at the table.
About halfway thru the dinner,i felt something on the thigh of my left leg. I leaned back just a litte,so as not to let on anyone else what i was doing and looked under the table. I saw a sexy tan reinforced nylon stocking toes on my leg,looking at me. I could feel the warm,wetness of the foot on my leg.
I gained an instant hard-on and wanted to find an excuse to slid under the table,any excuse,just to get under the table and at that beautiful foot. I picked up my head and looked at Gail,sitting across the table from me and saw a big smile on her face,as she looked at the torture on my face,from what she was doing.
Someone at the table commeted on how much that Gail resembeled, "Jody Foster",and how nice she looked in a dress. Even her hair was fixed like Jody’s.
No one was realizing what was going on under the table. Her foot now had found it’s destination,my cock.
She started to rub my cock thru my pants. At this point,i was in agony.
I then slipped one ofmy hands under the table and tried to slid her foot off of my cock and leg,but to no avail.
When i would slip her foot off,she would only slip it on again and apply more pressure against my cock.
So i figured that the next best thing,if i didn’t get caught,was to go along and enjoy what was happening.
I reached down and slowly unzipped my pants and let my cock out the meet her foot. I had a hard time to get him out without letting on to everyone else except Gail on what was going on under the table.
When i finally when i got him out,she took full advantage of ti and started using just her reinforced nylon stocking toes to nibble at just the head of my cock. She would put her toes just over the head and bend her toes down to put pressure on the head,then release,then squeeze again it with her toes.Squeeze,then release,squeeze and release. She kept this up for awhile. God,it felt like she had it in her mouth.
The silkyness of her nylon stocking on the head of my cock was driving me crazy.
Finally, all my manhood fluids came to the boiling points in my loins and i erupted like a volcano on her soft nylon toes.
I must have had a strange look on my face,because one of my friends asked me if i was feeling o.k. responded that i was o.k.
Gail then removed her foot and slid it back into her shoe.
As all of us were getting the the end our our meal,someone asked what was for ,"Dessert",and i commented that i already had mine. I did get some very strange looks from our guests around the table.
Often,after that,i wondered if anyonethat was there that day,realized what had happened at the table.

Part 5
One night when Gail and i was laying in bed talking,she came up with a fantastic idea. She asked me if i had ever been with more than one woman at once and i answered that i hadn’t and would love to try it.
That was the end of that confersation.
A month later,Gail advised me that a girlfriend of hers was coming over for the evening and asked if i minded. I said,"no,that i didn’t mind".
An hour later a car drove up to my home and a woman, i that i figured was about in her middle 30’s got out and was all dressed up with white high heels and nylon stockings on. She was also wearing a full length dress. Gail went to the door and let her friend in and introduced her to me. Her name was Christy. We sat around the fireplace for about an hour,when the subject came up about nylons and feet.
It sems that Christy,after having a couple of coffee brandy drinks,was starting to get warm,especially while sitting in front of the fireplace and feeling the heat from the burning wood. At this point,Christy asked if i minded if she took off her shoes. Before i could speak,Gail asked Christy if she could keep her shoes on for just a little while,that i liked to remove a woman’s shoes and that i would do it for her.
By now i was dying to get her shoes off and get a good look at her rht nylon stocking feet.
Then the subject of nylons and feet came up. Christy looked at me and asked the big question,"do you like women’s nylon stocking feet"? And i said,"yes" and that i liked both the nylon covered foot and the bare foot,but that i preferred the foot in a nylon stocking. We talked more about it for about another hour and Gail suggested that we went up to the bedroom and got comfortable. On the way,i asked Christy to stay fully dressed and that i would love to undress her,starting with her feet and shoes.
When we got to the bedroom,Gail perched herself up on the bookshelf headboard and i layed down on my back just below her. Christy laed down to one side to observe what was going to take place.
Gail was wearing a pair of red leather flats and had a pair of jet black full fashion nylons on,that she had been wearing for many days and that had become very raunchy and stinky from the build up of foot sweat and dirt from her feet. gail slid off one flat and placed her foot over my face, covering my face completely with her stinking nylon stocking foot. I layed there,drinking in the heafty aroma of her foot,while christy looked on and sort of giggled at what was going on. Then Christy made a comment that Gail’s foot stunk terrible and she couldn’t understand how i could get so turned on by the stink. Gail commented that i loved the smell of her dirty nylons. Gail told Christy,to look at my crotch. I had removed my pants when i layed down and was in my shorts. Christy looked and saw that bulging form of my cock in my shorts and decided that she would take him out,befor i ripped my shorts.
Her hands were warm and felt good when she reached into my shorts and pulled my cock out. She held him and said,"My God,look at that piece of meat,i can’t let that go to waste". With this,she opened her mouth and slid all she could of me into her mouth and started to suck like a hungry child would on a giant sucker.
Meanwhile Gail was carresing my face with her foot and sliding as much of her nasty,sweaty,dirty nylon stocking foot into my mouth for me to suck on. This went on for a few minutes and i couldn’t hold back any longer and erupted like a roaring volcano into Christie’s mouth,of which she greedily took and mouned with pleasure and wanted more and sucked harder to try to get more. After a few minutes,we all took a short break and had another drink.
Christy now was really begging for me to remove her shoes,because her feet were so hot in her nylons. She told me that she had been wearing her nylons for over a week straight everyday and that they were plenty dirty and she wasn’t sure if i would be able to get near them,because they stunk so bad,from being worn for so long and being so dirty.
At this,i asked Christy to lay on her side,back to me,so that i could get at the bottoms of her feet. She turned on her side and i turned around,so that i would be laying opposite her and my face would be at her feet.
Gail layed in a position so she could watch what i was going to do to Christy’s feet.
I began by kissing her feet,just abouve her white pumps.I could smell the strong odor coming from her shoes and knew that i was in for a great time with her stocking feet. Then slowly i slid off just the heel of her shoe and inhaled deeply the smell of the heel of her foot.
I did this for a few minutes,then i slid off the shoe completely and buried my face as deep as i could into her wet sweaty nylon stockinf foot. She was wearing light tan reinforced nylon stockings and they had a seam that ran across the end of her toes. I could see that her nylons were very stained on th bottom of the heels and the ball of the foot area and all over the toe of the nylons.
After smelling these beautiful things for about twenty minutes,i started licking her foot,starting at the back of her heel and slowly sliding my tongue over the flat part of the bottom of her heel and along the arch of her foot and onward toward the ball of her foot and ending up at the bottoms of her toes and finishing at the end of her painter red,toenails.
Then i would start all over again.
After licking her delicious nylon stocking foot for what seemed a half hour,i noticed that her hand was moving and i watched her puy it on her crotch and start to rub herself. Gail was also watching what was going on. Then gail got an idea. She slid off one of her flats,and by now her foot had become sweaty again and she slid her nylon covered toes toward Christy’s nose,until she was actually touching her nose with her stinky toes. Christy didn’t pull away from gail’s foot and excepted it and started to smelling it with the act of lust for the foot.
This went on for awhile,then Christy exploded like a bomb. She screamed out loud with pleasure. It was a wonder that the neighborhood hadn’t heard her,because she was so loud.
Later,Christy stated and admitted that she had never reached a climax so great and deep as that one was.
All three of us got together a few more time after that and they were are just as great as that time was.
Part 6
Gail and i lived together for about 15 months. Finally one day,she decided that country life was to boring and to quiet and decided to move back into town,to a life with more things going on. We agreed and she moved to town. We kept in touch.
About 6 weeks after she had left,i received a phone call. It was on a Friday evening. It was Gail. She asked if i was alone and if i would like some company. I said,"yes",and if she would bring her delicious feet with her,teasingly. She laughed and said,this was the purpose of her calling and wanting to come out to see me.
It was coming on to the fall time of the year and while i was waiting for her to arrive,i decided to start a fire in the fireplace. As she dearly loved the fireplace burning and the comfort of the warmth of the crackling fire that the fireplace gave.
About 2 hours after she called,she arrived.
When she came into the house,i noticed that she was wearing a pair of white sandles with reinforced very light tan heel and toes nylons. This sight gave me an instant erection and she noticed right away that the sight of her sexy feet and nylons had done their thing to me.
She knew that her feet in nylons,were my passionate weakness.
We got a couple of mixed drinks and layed on the carpet in front of the fireplace. After about 20 minutes,she arose and went to the bedroom and came back with 2 pillows,placing 1 against the fireplace hearth and the other about 5 feet away. Then she laid down on her stomach and her head was on the pillow closest to the fire. Then she picker up her sandaled feet and placed them on the other pillow.
She asked me to lay down,so that i would be at the pillow where her feet were. I moved towards the pillow and layed down on my stomach and my head was on the same pillow as her feet were.
By now i had a raging hard-on. Her sandled feet and nylons were a couple of inches away from my face. I could actully smell her feet,her nylons and her sandles. I noticed that the sandles she was wearing were the flat type,without the raised heel on them. They sure looked sexy.
She asked me to kiss her nylon heels through the opening of the heel of the sandle. With this invition,i placed my lips on the reinforced nylon of her heel and started to kiss her heel. After a few seconds of kissing her nyloned heel,i couldn’t stand it any more,i slid my tongue out and started stroking her beautiful nyloned heel. The smell and the salty taste of her hell was driving ne crazy and i reached up to the sandle strap that was buckled just abouve where i was kissing and licking her heel. She wiggled and moved her foot,when she realized what i was doing. She moved her foot away from my face and mouth,saying that i was going to have to wait to get the good stuff inside of her sandle.
She then told me that she had been wearing these nylons for about 2 weeks and that they were plenty dirty and that she wanted me to take my time with them and to really enjoy them.
I complained to her,saying that i was ready to explode my load and couldn’t wait to get at her heavenly feet and nylons. That i could smell the richness of the odor of her feet and i could taste her fantastic sweat taste of her feet and nylons. She then said that if i wanted to cum and if i couldn’t stop it,then to cum and i could finish her feet later.
With that i agreed and went to smelling her beautiful foot. I smelled any place that had an opening along her white sandle,the outside edge of her foot,the inside edge,where her arch was,then up to my favorite area,the toe section. When i reached her stocking toes,i could see that she was wearing a pale pink toenail polish. I could see that at the end of the toe of her nylon stocking was very soiled from being worn for so long,without being washed. I could actually see her toe prints in her nylon stocking. I knew that i was about to lose it,that i wasn’t going to be able to hold on much longer,maybe a few seconds,but not much more than that. I placed my lips then to the ends fo her big toe and the next one to it,and kissed deeply,while inhaling the strong aroma of her strong foot odor,which was coming from her dirty feet and nyllon stocking. Then i finally lost it and erupted like a volcano. She knew when it happened and giggled and said,"you didn’t like that did you", i responded that i had went to Heaven and wanted to stay there.
After about an hour,when i finally returned back to reality and Earth,i resumed my position at her feet and knew that this was going to be the longest night of my life. I was all set to enjoy her feet and nylons all night and possibly well into the next day.
This time, she allowed me to undo the straps of just one of her white sandles and to slowly remove it,all the while smelling her foor odor,as it was plenty strong,the way i loved it. Finally when i got the sandle off of her foot,i could see how soiled and dirty the bottom of her nylon covered foot actully was. It was literally filthy
At this point,she was going to take control and tell me everything that she wanted for me to do to her foot. I wasn’t to touch her foot in anyway,lick,suck,kiss ao to smell it close up,until she told me to.
Now she was laying on her stomach,so this made her foot bottom up to me. She told me to place my lips on the ball of her foot and to kiss it with love and passion and that i could smell the bottoms of her toes while i was hissing the ball of her foot. i did this and again i felt a raging storm arising from my loins.
After kissing and smelling her precious foot through the nylon stocking,she then allowed for me to stick out my tongue and taste her foot sweat on the ball of her foot. Her nylon was still damp from the sweat that had come from her foot and the taste was swalty,sweet and deliciously tangy. I knew that,i was never ever going to get enough of this. At this point,i could’ve stayed at her feet forever,or at least the rest of my natural life. I knew that i was deply in love with her Heavenly feet and she knew it,too.
I spent the better of the night,licking her filthy,dirty nylon stocking feet and reached many climaxes. By morning,her feet and nylons were clean and ready to get worn again for another long time and to be enjoyed by me. To be loved,to be smelled and sucked,as they should be. This is
1

No comments:

Post a Comment