Thursday, July 7, 2011

Catherine at Work


Catherine at Work

I arrived at Cathy's house at around 5 PM. She answered the door
and let me in. I looked her over. She had long brown hair and long
legs. She was wearing a red workout outfit with red socks. Her blue
eyes sparkled with good humor.
"Do you want something to drink,"she asked me. "No
thanks."
"Okay,"she said with a grin,"lets get to 'work'."
I followed her downstairs to the basement where her room was. She
closed the door and locked it. "My parents aren't home but just in
case."
She got out her homework. I laid on my back on the floor and slid
under her chair and desk. She pulled up the chair so that my legs were
between the chair legs. She placed her socked feet at a 90 degree angle
so that they were on my chest and began her homework.
As she was working, she pushed the sock of one foot down with the
toe of her other foot until it half of her sole showed. She did the same
with the other foot.
She then used my face to take them off completely. She pushed them
off my face with her foot and planted her smelly barefeet over my nose.
I lay there breathing in Cathy's cheesy, sweaty foot smell while she
did her homework. She rubbed her barefeet all over my face and even
stuck her big toe in my mouth. It tasted terrible and sweaty.
Then she put them back on my face and also tickled my stomach and sides.
(I hate being tickled!) When she was done with her homework, she sat at
the edge of her bed. I lay on the floor at her bed and she stood on my
chest and put one foot on my face again. I smelled her cheesy feet for
about 5 minutes then we went upstairs to eat. She mashed her foot into
the foot and I ate off of that. Then we went to the living room. She
sat on me crosslegged sideways so that one set of toes was on my belly
and the other on my face and she tickled and made me smell
simultaneously while she watched television. When I started to laugh
outloud she stuck her toes in my mouth. After the show was over, I went
home. I'm gonna see her tomorrow for more fun. I'll tell you about
that sometime.

Contact me with comments (suggestions): deadguy3@hotmail.com
1

No comments:

Post a Comment