Thursday, July 7, 2011

Caught!


Caught!


By Author Unknown

I was invited to Marissa's party. I also wanted to be with the"in" crowd, and this was my chance. She was a total knockout, great everything, but especially pretty and tanned feet.

When i arrived at the party, she was wearing her usual steve madden sandals, shorts, and a t shirt. I was amazed. I notice everyda y that she wears so a different pair or shoes or boots, so i know she had many. In the middle of the party, i was just sitting there getting bored wen i spotted the shoes she used for gym. I never forget someones shoe when they wear it without socks. I walked over to them and quickly grabbed them and dashed to the bathroom. I shut the door and started sniffing the greatest smellng pair of shoes EVER. I held themto my nose and inhaled when i heard a knock on the door. I opoened it slightly, it was Marissa. She shoved the door and forced her way in and we were there together. She started taking pictures with her poloroid and i was helpless. She put them in her pocket and sh told me things were going to be different. She said she would explain later.

Later in the party, she told everyone not to worry about making a mess becuase the "maid" would clean it all up. I was there after the party cleaning up. She then laid down the law there. I was to stay at her house on teh weekends, shine her 50 pairs of shoes, clean the bathroom and kitchen with a toothbrush, Put lotion on her feet 3 times a day, suck up to her toes and smell her socks. She then told me to lay down. She then got a chair, and i was told to lay down. She put the chair down over my stomach and sat on hit. She turned on the TV and rested her socked feet on my face. They smelled great!! i could not let her know that i was enjoying this, so I tried to move around but she moved the leg of the chair and rested it on my hard penis for a few minutes. It hurt like hell and at this point i realized it was no joke.
1

No comments:

Post a Comment