Thursday, July 7, 2011

Slave in Malaysia

Slave in Malaysia
By Malky
I arrived at the door of Miss Vivien's bungalow exactly at 12pm as ordered. I rang the doorbell then knelt down on the ground with my head on the doormat and my ass in the air as she had instructed me to. I wore only a pair of pumps, a string vest and tight shorts and I carried no luggage. She had told me I would need none for my new life as her white houseboy.
As I waited for her to deign to open the door and as I tried to ignore the rising heat of the tropical day and the titters and guffaws of passersby, I reflected on how it was that I had come to be in this position, how I was about to become the slave of the woman who had been my PA until, following several reprimands, I had finally dismissed her from my company.
I had been the relatively successful manager of a small company in Malaysia and Vivien Chow had been my Chinese PA. From the beginning her work and her arrogant attitude had caused problems with both clients and other staff. I had to reprimand her several times and we grew to hate each other until, finally, I had to ask her to leave. it had been a bitter parting and she had sworn to revenge herself on me. I laughed at the time but now I knew better. Vivien always meant what she said.
Soon after, my company hit financial trouble. I took out a loan but the losses continued. I turned to gambling but only fell deeply into debt with the local Triads. Finally, the company collapsed, I was left bankrupt and the Triads threatened me with death if I didn't pay up.
I knew Vivien had contacts with the Triads through her late husband's restaurant business. I also knew that his death had left her relatively rich. Desperately, I decided to throw myself at her mercy.
She received me at her sumptious bungalow with an arrogant sneer. She was seated on a comfortable armchair wearing a simple black dress that clung tightly to her lean frame. Her long legs were crossed and her right foot, which was clad in a simple black shoe, pointed towards me. I stood before her, head down, my eyes abjectly pleading for help.
"I have heard about your problems so you needn't explain why you have come." she said coldly "Although you certainly don't deserve it, I may be able to help you. However, there will be a price to pay, a steep one."
"I will do whatever you say." I said humbly
"Yes." she said, "you will."
She picked up her cellular phone and made a call. After a long discussion in Chinese she put down the phone and turned to me.
"I have spoken with the Triad boss. He has agreed to let me pay off your debt in monthly instalments. Until it is cleared you will work off your debt by entering my service. If I am satisfied with your performance the money will be paid. If I am not you will be turned over to the Triads. They will not kill you but I do believe there is a big demand for white she-males in Arabia these days."
She smiled as my face grew terribly pale, then suddenly snapped her fingers, her face cold and hateful.
"You will be my houseboy, my white houseboy, a servant to take care of my needs and those of my friends and clients. You will live only to serve me. You will have no belongings except those that I choose to give you. You will have no rights. You will have no rights except to serve me. You will have no name except the ones I give you. You will not think except to think my thoughts. You will only obey. You will no longer be a man, you will be a slave. You will be my toy to be used and abused as I see fit. If you agree to these terms kneel down and lick the soles of my feet. If you do not agree leave this house now."
I had no choice except to be her slave or a she-male slut in some local brothel. I knelt and licked the sole of her extended shoe.
"Go now." she told me "Come back at 12pm exactly. I want you dressed only in the minimum of clothing. When you arrive, ring the bell, then kneel down with your head on the mat and your ass in the air. I want all the neighbourhood to know my slave has arrived."
After at least an hour of waiting, the door opened and a pair of filthy shoes were extended for me to kiss. I crawled slowly inside after my Mistress, about to embark on my new life.
"You will remain on the floor until my shoes are clean." said Miss Vivien. "After you have done that you may stand."
I licked furiously, cleaning every trace of filth from her disgusting shoes. Only when they were wet and shiny and I could see my face in them did I dare to stand up, head bowed.
"Remove your clothes!" ordered Miss Vivien "Dogs should not be dressed in front of their Mistresses, especially white dogs."
I stripped at once and she grasped my balls and penis tightly, digging into them with her long nails so that I flinched.
"Do you like your dick, doggy? Do you want to keep it?"
"Yes, Mistress." I replied, my eyes watering.
"Then serve me well." she said menacingly "Serve me well and I might use it for my pleasure. Fail to please me and the only dick you'll have is someone else's in your mouth or up your ass. Understand?"
"Yes, Mistress." I answered hoarsely, truly terrified.
"Good. But before you are allowed to pleasure me you must be trained to be a good houseboy. You will be trained by my maid. You will be her assistant.She doesn't like white dogs so she'll make sure you behave. She will have absolute power to command and punish you. Her name is Norida but you will call her Miss Norida. She will call you Dog. She doesn't speak much English but enough to give orders to dogs. She is waiting for you in the kitchen. Crawl there now. She will instruct you in your new duties."
I fell to my knees and started to crawl but Miss Vivien ordered me to stop.
"Wait!" she commanded "When greeting or leaving any woman in this house you will fall to your knees and kiss their feet. In my case you will kiss my feet and my ass. Do it!"
I crawled back and kissed her feet. She turned and presented me with her ass. It was small and firm and beautiful. I kissed both cheeks adoringly, then ran my tongue up the crack in her tight white panties.
"Good." she smiled "I may use your tongue for cleaning my ass. Now off to the kitchen!"
Hurriedly I crawled to the kitchen. A dark skinned Indonesian woman in her late forties sat on a wooden chair. She was dressed in a tight-fitting sarong and she looked at me with disdain. I kissed her feet.
"Stand up, dog!" she ordered "Listen good. I boss here. You listen, you do or you sorry! Understand?"
"Yes, Miss Norida." I said bowing my head.
"Good dog." she said, fondling my cock. "Norida not like white dogs think they better than her but she like white cock. You be good boy we play together. You make Norida happy she look after you good."
"Thank you, Miss Norida." I said, gratefully.
"Now business." she said, suddenly changing her manner. "You sleep here. Good bed for dog."
She pointed to a dog bed in the corner of the room near a small buzzer. Two dog bowls were set out beside the bed.
"You dog. You sleep here, you eat here. When bell ring you run to see what Mistress want. You cook her food, you clean this house, you wash her clothes, you wait at table. You do anything she want or you in big trouble!"
She ordered me to turn round and squeezed my ass, while poking my hole with a finger. I tensed my muscles instinctively.
"You got nice ass. Plenty boys pay good money for ass like this. Maybe Norida get extra money from you."
"Please Miss, don't! I'll be a good boy, I promise." I begged.
She laughed. "We see. Now doggy put this on. Visitors don't want to see your bare ass and cock when they come."
She produced a small scrap of cloth which she wrapped round my waist as a sarong. My balls were left uncovered. I would be exposed whenever I bent over.
"Not bad." said Miss Norida "But you very hairy. Miss don't like that. You shave. Maid should be like little girl!"
She led me to the bathroom and gave me a razor. Then she helped me shave my legs and balls till they were completely hairless.
"Good." she smiled "Now you look like maid."
Over the next few days I was trained in my household duties, scrubbing floors on my hands and knees while Miss Norida fondled my cock with her shoes, licking the many pairs of shoes in the household clean with my tongue, using my tongue to clean the bathroom, washing Miss Vivien's clothes, having first rinsed her undies with my tongue, cooking food in the hot kitchen while Miss Norida amused herself by tormenting my ass and balls but never letting me cum. I waited at table, serving Miss Vivien while she completely ignored me except to order me to lick up the scraps of food which fell from her plate. Her leftovers served up in my dog bowl were my only meals.
During this time I had almost no contact with Miss Vivien, except to kiss her feet and ass daily and to wipe her ass after toilet, although she promised to soon start using my tongue instead of toilet paper. This lack of contact drove me crazy as I began to worship my Mistress and to live for the few glimpses of her slender, beautiful body that I could steal. I knew she hated me but I wanted only to please her.
My life was dominated by Miss Norida. During the day she was a cruel taskmistress. She was never satisfied with my efforts and I soon made the acquaintance of her "special friend", a rattan cane which she used at every opportunity on my bare ass as I bent over a chair. She told me she enjoyed red stripes on a white ass.
Nights were spent pleasuring Miss Norida after she had showered and I had bathed her with both soap and tongue. It gave her a big kick to have me kneel at her feet and suck on her toes or lick her soles, while having me worship her ass really turned her on. Her biggest thrill however was to make up my face to look like a young girls, employing lipstick, rouge and mascara then having me eat out her pussy. This drove her wild and she was able to cum several times. As a reward she would allow me to suck on her big breasts while she cradled me like a baby.
If I came without her permission, however, it was the rattan for me. I was only allowed to cum by masturbating in front of her then licking up my mess. This nightly ceremony meant it was time for me to return to my litter.
The highlight of Miss Norida's week was Saturday shopping, when I would be dressed in my tight shorts and vest and forced to accompany her as she visited the local shopping malls to buy the weekly provisions.
I was well known there and at first most people thought she was my maid. This notion was soon dispersed however as Miss Norida enjoyed scolding me in public or giving me orders. When shop assistants asked if she required help with her purchases, since they were rather heavy, she would smile and say: "Don't worry. Boy carry them for his Mistress."
She would then snap her fingers and I would run forward to take the shopping, much to the amusement of the mainly female assistants.
Miss Norida delighted in humiliating me publicly. For example, she would make me wait outside in the pouring rain while she ate in cafes, clutching tightly to my shopping bags, then call me inside to berate me for getting the shopping wet.
She also enjoyed taking me to visit her Indonesian friends, domestic servants like herself, and having me clean their rooms for them while they amused themselves chatting or playing cards. More often that not I would end up pussy worshipping all the women present, for which service Miss Norida earned quite a bit of money. She was beginnig to like her white dog and the status it brought her.
We had just returned from one such trip when Miss Vivien came to the kitchen and thrust my sarong into my hands.
"Get changed!" she snapped "I have guests waiting in the living room and they shouldn't be waiting!"
This was the first time Miss Vivien had decided to display me in front of guests. I was terrified, but also rather excited. It seemed I was coming to enjoy my life of slavery.
Dressed once more in my skimpy sarong I crawled to the living room. With my head pressed to the floor all I could see were three pairs of feminine shoes. I kissed each one then lay still, head on the floor, ass in the air, till I received further instructions.
"How delightful!" said a familiar voice "It's so good to see the worthless white dog in his proper place at last. Dog, look up."
I raised my head and saw, sitting on an armchair, Miss Chung. Once she had been a typist in my office, quiet and obedient. She was in her mid-forties and had just divorced her rather tyrranical husband. Perhaps this accounted for the sudden change in her manner towards me.
"Yes, Vivien" she went on "I hated having to humble myself before an inferior white dog like him. I used to dream of turning the tables on him."
"Well, now you can." said Miss Vivien "He is at your service. Simply give him an order and he will obey."
Miss Chung smiled wickedly.
"On your feet, dog."
I obeyed.
"Lift your skirt."
I lifted up the sarong to expose my cock.
"Masturbate."
I jerked my cock till I came on the marble floor, the guests exploding with laughter.
"Lick up your mess, you filthy dog!"
I knelt and licked up all the cum, again causing my audience much merriment.
"Stand up and turn around!"
I stood up and turned to face the other guests I had not yet seen. They were both young girls, Miss Chung's daughters whom I had once thrown out of my office for making too much noise during a visit to their mother.
"You remember this dog, don't you, girls?" said Miss chung "He was cruel to you. Are you afraid of him now?"
The eldest girl, Miss Theresa, who was 18, laughed.
"How could we be afraid of a pathetic white dog like him? He's only a toy for us to play with. Here, dog, sniff this!"
She turned and held up her ass. I crawled over and sniffed like a real dog.
"Does it smell good?" she demanded
"Yes, Miss Theresa." I replied.
"Would you like to lick shit from it?"
"Yes, Miss Theresa."
"See, pathetic!" she laughed, sitting back in her seat.
Miss Chung laughed also.
"My youngest daughter, Miss Rachel, is 16 today. She will have a party this afternoon for her female friends and you will be the waiter. Go to my car and wait for me."
I kissed each of their feet and Miss Vivien's ass and stole out to her car. I entered the back door and lay on the floor.
Miss Chung and Miss Rachel sat in the front while Miss Theresa sat in the back, her feet on my face, forcing me to lick her soles all the way to her home while she tormented me with brief flashes of her panties. I was soon erect but that only caused her to put her foot on my cock and cruelly press it.
At last we reached her home and I was ushered inside to her bedroom.
"Mother wants me and Miss Rachel to take care of everything for this afternoon." she said "this party is for girls only so you mustn't be out of place."
She sat me down on a chair in front of a mirror and she and Miss Rachel began to apply make up to my face, too much make up so that I soon looked a miserable caricature of a woman.
"You look a nice little slut!" said Miss Theresa proudly. "Now to dress you!"
I was forced into a frilly white dress which was pulled tight against me, padding having first been added to give the impression of breasts. My cock was then wrapped in a harness which was pulled through my legs and attached to a white collar which was fastened round my neck. I was then put in white frilly panties and given a pair of white heels to wear. The ensemble was finished off with a long blonde wig.
"A really slutty blonde maid!" cried Miss Theresa, delighted with her handiwork. "I'm sure our guests will be delighted with you!"
I started to cry but a stinging slap from Miss Theresa's hand stopped me.
"Don't ruin your mascara." she hissed "You must be perfect."
I was then bundled off to the living room where the party food had already been laid out to await the guests.
As each Chinese girl entered I had to curtsey and say:
"Welcome to Miss Rachel's party, Mistress. How can I serve you?"
All the guests were very amused to have a white girl at their beck and call and soon had me fetching them food and drink from the table. Of course, I could hardly walk in my heels and began to drop and spill food, some on the guests!
"Clumsy slut!" Miss Theresa would hiss "Clean up this mess or you'll feel my cane!"
I had to kneel and lick the mess from the floor or from the guests. They were thrilled by the sight of a white girl debasing herself in this way and soon made every effort to have me repeat my mistakes in the hope of seeing me punished.
At last, Miss Theresa did fetch her cane. Some of the guests demanded I be thrashed on my bare ass but Miss Theresa, not wishing to expose me as a man, insisted on beating the palms of my hands until I cried, which caused all the guests to laugh loudly.
One of the guests suggested I deserved some food for all my hard work, so Miss Theresa took a piece of cake and smeared it over the sole of her shoe, then made me kneel down in front of the guests and lick it off. Once again, they were all delighted by the scene of a white girl being so humiliated by her Chinese mistress. When they left they all vowed to have their parents purchase such a slave for their own use.
After the guests had left I was put to work cleaning up and washing the dishes. Miss Rachel and Miss Theresa asked their mother if they could keep me for the night to pleasure them but their mother refused. She wanted me for herself.
She threw me over her bed and thrashed me with her cane until I was in tears, taking out all the anger she harboured towards me and her husband. Then, cuffing my arms and legs to the bed, she used my cock and mouth to service her pussy till she was completely sated. I was then released and kicked to the floor where I slept till morning.
I was woken by a phone call. Miss Chung spoke in Chinese, then addressed me.
"That was Miss Vivien, dog. You are not to go home today. One of our friends will come to pick you up. Now crawl to the bathroom and wait. I know my ass needs worshipping and I'm sure Miss Theresa's will too."
I crawled away, delighted at the prospect of serving my young mistress in such a way and wondering who Miss Vivien's friend would be.
Once in the bathroom, I knelt down on the floor till Miss Chung had finished with the toilet. I was then permitted to lick her delicious pussy and ass clean before bathing her in the shower.
Miss Theresa was next to use the bathroom but instead of using me on her ass she preferred to have me lick her young pussy, pressing my mouth against her as I knelt on the floor and she stood over me displaying all her youthful charms. Once she had cum over my face she rewarded me by letting me suck on her pert young breasts, calling me her good little puppy dog.
Miss Rachel did not let me touch her. She made me kneel on the floor while, like her sister, she disrobed and showed her beautiful young body in all its glory.
"Would you like to lick me, doggy?" she asked, rubbing her breasts and pussy. "Would little doggy like to run his tongue round my pussy and suck on my titties?"
"Yes, please, Mistress" I said eagerly
She replied with a sharp kick to my face that sent me sprawling.
"You little piece of white shit!" she breathed, straddling my prone body. "You're not even fit to look upon my body let alone touch it! This is all you and your kind deserve!"
With that she opened her legs and let out a stream of hot piss on my face. I cried out but as I did so I only succeeded in swallowing her golden rain.
"Mom, Mom!" cried Miss Rachel "Come and see what the dog has done!"
Miss Chung and Miss Theresa came running in.
"You filthy white dog!" yelled Miss Chung, looking at the pool of piss "Lick this up at once then report to my room for punishment!"
Sobbing, I set about the disgusting task of licking up Miss Rachel's piss while my two young mistresses laughed uncontrollably.
When I had finished I crawled behind them to the bedroom where I was ordered to bend over a wooden chair and expose my bare ass, still sore from Miss Chungs admonitions the night before.
"Now my daughters you have seen how dirty white dogs can be. There is only one way to cure them of such habits and that is to punish them severely. I have always found this very effective."
She picked up her rattan cane and swung it across my ass. I winced in pain.
"You see." said Miss Chung. "Very effective. Now, Rachel, since it was you he upset it's only right that you should be the one to punish him."
She handed her daughter the cane and she began to beat me. After her actions in the bathroom I was sure that this cruel sixteen year old would be no kinder than her mother and I was right. She laid into me with all the power in her slender body until I was a sobbing, broken wreck and her arms were too tired to do more.
Once she stopped I fell to the floor and kissed her feet.
"Thank you for punishing me, Miss Rachel." I said, as Miss Norida had taught me too "I deserve far worse."
"Next time you will get it!" snapped Miss Rachel.
At that moment the doorbell rang. Miss Chung answered and soon returned.
"Miss Rangheela is here for you." she said "I'm sure she'll find new ways to make you behave. Now crawl out of my house like the dog you are."
I kissed each of their feet and crawled out of the house to the car waiting to take me to the home of Miss Rhangeela, once a clerk in my office now to be my mistress. I hoped against hope that the humiliations I would have to endure would be less than those I had just suffered at the hands of Miss Chung and her daughters.
Miss Rhangeela was a a large, buxom, dark-skinned young Indian lady who had been one of my laziest employees until I had dismisssed her. Even in those days, however, I had gazed in wonder at her voluptuous figure. Now as  she led me into her home with the leash she had placed round my neck I gazed lustfully at her swaying, sari-clad ass.
When she reached the living room she lay down on the settee, draping herself across it, her slipping sari revealing her beautiful round belly and her ample breasts.
"Well, now, my little white dog." she said huskily "Now I'm the boss. Miss Vivien tells me you've turned into quite a good little housemaid. That's good. My aunt and I need a lot of help around the house. While you're here you'll attend to all the household chores. You'll also cook for us. I enjoy eating and so does my aunt. Do you know how to cook Indian food?"
"Miss Norida only taught me a few dishes." I replied
"They will have to do then." she sighed "Now, dog, this is a traditional neighbourhood. We can't have a man running around the house, the neighbours will talk. You will have to dress more appropriately. Come with me."
She led me to a bedroom where a garish red sari had been laid out on the bed.
"You will wear this." she told me "It's the proper colour for a slut. Anyway, you're no longer a man, only a dog, so you don't deserve to wear men's clothing."
She removed my sarong and placed a collar round my neck. The collar was attached via a thin, almost invisible leash to a leather harness which she tied round my cock. The leash ran down my back and my cock was pulled back through my legs to give me a more feminine appearance. Next, a padded bra was tied round my chest and then i was wrapped in the sari which was made of cheap, uncomfortable nylon. This done, lipstick, rouge and mascara was applied to my face to give me a truly slutty appearance.
"Very good." smiled Miss Rhangeela, obviously pleased with her handiwork. "Now you are ready for work. Go to the kitchen, fetch a bucket of water and a brush and start cleaning this house!"
I did as I was told and set about the housework while Miss Rhangeela lay on the settee watching TV and eating chocolates, oblivious of my presence.
I was cleaning the bathroom when an older, equally large woman entered. It was Miss Sushita, Miss Rhangeela's aunt.
"So you new maid." she grinned "You look like slut girl. Are you slut girl?"
"Yes, Miss." I said, lowering my head.
"Good, I like white sluts. Cme with me, white slut. Time to tast brown pussy!"
She seized me by the hair and dragged me to a bedroom. She sat down on a wicker chair while I knelt before her. Then, pulling down her big panties, she raised her sari and revealed her hairy bush. She pulled me fiercely between her big thighs.
"Lick me, white slut! Lick me good or I cane your white ass!"
I ran my tongue around her outer lips, gently teasing her, then sought out her clit and began to lick and suck slowly at first but faster and faster as she pressed me deeper against her. At last she came, soaking my face with her juices.
"Drink!" she demanded. "Drink my cum, white slut!"
I eagerly lapped up her juices and she smiled warmly.
"Good slut." she said, patting me on the head. "Now kiss this."
She turned and presented me with her huge ass which I kissed lovingly on each cheek. This seemed to please her greatly.
"Good slut. Brown ass is specially for white sluts to kiss. White sluts only made to kiss brown ass. Brown mistress, white slave. You agree?"
"Yes, Miss. Brown people are superior to white people. We are only slut slaves. You are our masters. We are only fit to kiss your asses."
Miss Sushita smiled.
"You know, slut, when I young I maid for British man and wife. They very cruel to me, specially wife. But man like brown girls and he sleep with me. Soon I know he like to be slave, to get beat with cane. I make him kiss my ass. I make him slave. His wife find us she make plenty noise. She want to beat me. Man beat her, tell her kiss my ass. She afraid. She kiss my ass. She like. I make her maid. I make her work hard, beat her every day. She like cane, she like my pussy. She my slut. She lick me good then man give me his cock. After they go back home no more white meat but now I got new slut. I very happy."
Just then Miss Rhangeela called from the living room, ordering me to start cooking her dinner. I hastened to the kitchen and prepared after much effort an Indian meal for them. I served them at table and was then ordered to my knees to give Miss Sushita another tonguing while she ate her food. Once again I succeeded in bringing her to climax.
After the meal, I cleared the table and washed up. I was then summoned by Miss Rhangeela to a small shrine just off the living room. The shrine was decorated by several Hindu gods and goddesses.
"We have many gods and goddesses in our religion." said Miss Rhangeela as she made her devotions. "While you are here you will worship too. You will have a goddess. You will worship your goddess"
"Now, slut, for your goddess, although it must be obvious to you that I am your goddess. You will worship me as your goddess and address me as such. You will begin your adoration now by worshipping my feet."
I crawled over and took her feet one by one, licking the dust from between each toe and from her soles, before sucking on her toes. When her feet were perfectly clean she dropped her sari and stood before me naked in all her ample glory.
"Now my ass." my goddess commanded. "Make it as clean as my feet."
I kissed both cheeks of her big, glorious ass reverently then licked them both until the glistened. Prying her cheeks apart I then dipped my tongue teasingly inside her before giving her a long deep clean.
Next I attended to her pussy. She was as hairy as her mother and just as fond of cunnilingus. I was not released till she had cum three times. From there I was directed to suck on her huge breasts and for several minutes I was lost in a reverie of delight as I took her big nipples in my mouth.
When she was fully sated I was ordered to bow down once more while she dressed herself. She then sat before the dressing table and I was ordered to comb her lustrous long black hair.
"I must look good." she explained, "Some of my friends are coming to visit."
Sure enough, there was a knock on the door soon after and a group of giggling young Indian ladies entered. I was ordered to serve refreshments.
While I did so, I had to endure the cruel taunts of the young ladies regarding my sluttish sari and my sluttish looks. Goddess Rhangeela explained that she was only borrowing me from my full-time mistress who had despaired of making me into a proper young lady.
"It's true." remarked a bespectacled young lady "White women have a predisposition to be sluts. It's part of their basic nature. Still, I have heard that the rattan is very effective for training them."
I turned pale on hearing this for I was still in pain from the punishment I had received from Miss Chung and her daughters.
Goddess Rhageela laughed.
"We can't beat her just yet, not when she's going to entertain us."
She ordered me to turn on the stereo. At once the room was filled with exotic music.
"Now, bitch." said Goddess Rhangeela "Show us what a slut you are by dancing for us. Dance well now or it's the cane for you!"
I knew what was expected from me for this had also been part of Miss Norida's training. I began to dance as slowly and erotically as I could, swaying my hips and my crotch, opening and closing my legs and thrusting my chest forward. Yet for all my efforts I knew my movements were not at all erotic, only sluttish parodies. The women were greatly amused however and were soon roaring with laughter.
"Well done, Rhangeela!" cried one, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You really have made a prize find! But tell me, is she really as much of a slut as you say she is!"
"She really is a slut." whispered the one who had doubted my credentials "Why, Rhangeela, a lot of men, and women, would pay handsomely for a white bitch like her. You could make a lot of money with a slut like her."
"I know that." smiled the godddess "But my aunt prefers to keep her for herself. She enjoys putting white sluts in their place. She's waiting for this one now. Slut, crawl to Miss Sushita!"
Tail between my legs I crawled as fast as I could to Miss Sushita's room, leaving the guests convulsed in laughter at this pathetic white slut who was such an abject slave to her brown goddess.
Miss Sushita lay sprawled on her bed, naked, with her legs apart. I could see all her gorgeous body, her big heavy breasts, her round belly, her wide, wecoming thighs and that wonderful hairy pussy I had so recently sucked.
"Stand up, slut!" she ordered "Take off clothes! I want man now, not woman!"
I hurriedly stripped and removed my harness to let my cock and balls hang free.
"Good slut!" she smiled. "Now come here! Give Missy white meat!"
I clambered onto the bed and began kissing her comfortable belly and lapping at her pussy. Then, when she was wet I slid in my erect cock. At once, she grabbed my ass with both her bg, powerful hands and thrust me against her, demanding I push ever harder into her. I obliged, causing her to gasp with delight. She came but I was not allowed to stop. My Mistress was in a generous mood. She let me cum inside her!
"Good little slut." she whispered, stroking my hair "Make Missy happy! Now clean Missy!"
I placed my head between her legs and began licking. I cleaned up all the cum but she forced me lick her till she came. Then my cock was demanded again, then my tongue until she was fully sated. That night I was even allowed to sleep in her bed, cradled in her big, broad arms and suckling her fat nipples like a baby.
In the morning, she had to leave early to visit a sick relative. I kissed her large ass goodbye then dressed in my sari and hurried to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my Goddess. She was already there and she was angry.
"You worthless white slut!" she screamed "How dare you come to work without first having worshipped your God and Goddess! He is angry and he wants your ass!"
"Please, Goddess, forgive me!" I cried, throwing myself at her feet, genuinely terrified of that huge phallus. "Forgive this miserable white worm!"
She laughed.
"You really are pathetic. To think I once had to take orders from a little piece of shit like you. Well now, shit, the boot's on the other foot. How do you like having to serve someone else's every whim?"
"Goddess, I was born to serve." I replied. "Please forgive me for daring to think myself above you. I know now that you are a Goddess and I am nothing. I am not even worthy to worship your magnificent Brown ass."
"Oh, I think you are." she smiled "Come, worship your Goddess! Let your tongue explore every inch of my ass. Make love to it with your mouth!"
She bent over a chair and raised her sari to expose her glorious big ass. I trembled with excitement as I placed my tongue adoringly against her soft brown flesh and began to lick passionately.
When she had had enough she stood and turned to face me, pulling me to my feet by my hair.
"Strip!" she commanded and I obeyed. "Kneel!"
I crouched on all fours as her sari fell to the floor. She stood before me, naked except for a pair of knee-length black boots. I gazed in wonder at her massive breasts and her lush pussy, almost as hairy as her aunt's.
She truly was a Goddess! My exposed cock sprang to attention and she laughed.
She produced a rubber bit attached to a short pair of reins which she forced me to place between my teeth. Then, picking up a riding crop she sat on my back as if I were a horse, her legs straddling me on either side. I almost came at the touch of the ass I had grown to worship on my skin. The crop struck my rump.
"Forward, ponyboy! On to the living room!"
I staggered forward slowly, hardly able to carry my heavy burden. The crop forced me on, however, and I bore her into the living room where I froze in horror. The bespectacled lady of the night before sat on the sofa and beside her sat a young Indian girl, probably in her late teens. The girl's mouth was open in astonishment.
"You see, Sunita." said the bespectacled lady "I told you it was possible to reak a man into a slave. although I don't think we have a man in front of us, but a ponyslut."
The girl said nothing. Her eyes were on my erect cock.
The bespectacled lady glanced in the same direction and smiled.
"Really, Sunita, how can you look at that pathetic specimen so. Brown cock is what we need and deserve. That is nothing compared to it. Why the slut even worships it himself. Don't you, slut?"
"Yes, Mistress." I said humbly.
Miss Sunita laughed.
"Can I ride the pony?" she asked
Goddess Rhangeela stood up and handed her the crop.
"Ride him round the house and don't spare the crop. He's a lazy beast."
Miss Sunita took her place on my back and pulled on the reins, pulling the bit forcibly against my mouth. She struck my ass with the crop and off we set round the house. I moved more quickly than I had before since she was much lighter than Goddess Rhangeela but that did not stop her beating me at every opportunity. It seemed to be a trait of young Malaysian girls that once they started using the crop or cane they could not get enough of it.
Once in Miss Sushita's bedroom she ordered me to stop. She got off, closed the door and stood in front of me, raising the short skirt she wore to reveal her tight white panties which sparkled against her dark skin.
"Now horsey, be a good boy and nuzzle your Mistress." she whispered.
I placed my nose against her crotch and began to rub. She gasped with delight and slowly backed against the wall. I rubbed ever more furiously as her gasps turned to moans, occasionally flicking at her panties with my tongue. Only when those panties were wet did she push me away.
"Good horsey." she breathed, regaining her composure. "You deserve a treat. I don't have any sugar but these will do."
She unbuttoned her blouse and offered me her pert little tits to suck on. I sucked long and greedily, causing her to become flushed again. I too was excited, so excited my pre-cum began to drop on the floor. Of course, Miss Sunita noticed at once and scowled.
"Naughty horsey! Now I have to punish you!"
Without waiting for the command I draped myself over a chair and presented my striped ass to her crop which she used mercilessly.
Once she had ridden me back to the living room she returned to her place beside the bespectacled lady while I cowered at Goddess Rhangeela's leather clad feet.
"Well?" asked the bespectacled lady "What did you discover?"
"That you are indeed right." replied Miss Sunita "It is possible to train a man to give you pleasure at your command while his is denied and it is possible to use such a man as an outlet for your own frustrations. They will suffer your punishments in silence. They live only to serve you and to be used by you. I'm sorry I doubted you, Professor."
The Professor smiled.
"That's quite all right, child. It's only important that you realise that men can be shown that they are inferior to women. Come slut, tell us, what is your place in the world?"
"At the bottom, Mistress." I replied, my eyes cast to the ground. "I am a white dog, the lowest of the low, lower even than white female sluts for all women are superior to me. White dogs and sluts are born to be their ass-lickers, nothing more. Our only purpose is to serve."
"Very good." said the Professor "I hope you are taking note of this, Sunita. You will not often have the chance to see a pathetic specimen like this so close up. Tell me, Rhangheela, can he do anything else apart from kiss ass?"
"Of course." said my Goddess. "He is a very well trained domestic servant and shoe cleaner. Let me demonstrate. Slut! Clean my boots! Now!"
I pressed my tongue to her high boots and licked them vigorously till they were so clean I could see my face in them. The Professor smiled approvingly while Miss Sunita began writing furiously.
"He can also do tricks for the amusement of guests." said Goddess Rhangeela.
She stood up and picked up a large hoop and a whip from the floor.
"Jump through the hoop, dog!" she commanded, cracking the whip.
I crouched on all fours and sprang first one way through the hoop and then another, the whip flicking against my ass each time I did so.
"Now beg!" came the command from my Goddess.
I sat up on my knees, arms and tongue extended like a real dog. I say a real dog, but was there any difference?
"Do you know what you are begging for, dog?" asked Goddess Rhangeela, smiling.
I shook my head.
"This!" she cried and cracked the whip against my back.
I cried out in pain and scampered from corner to corner of the room on my hands and knees while she strode after me striking my defenceless body with the whip. When I was criss-crossed with red stripes she relented and dragged me by the hair back to the centre of the room.
"When one is bored with such amusements white dogs make good footstools." She smiled and seated herself in an armchair, her feet planted on my back.
"Excellent!" applauded the Professor "He really knows his place!"
Miss Sunita, meanwhile, continued writing but one of her dirty white socks found its way into my mouth.
"I wore these specially." she informed her companions. "I heard that white trash like him make good sock cleaners."
"My dear,"said the Goddess "I promise that before you leave here today he will clean both your socks and your panties for you. I hope they are not very clean."
"Oh no." said Miss Sunita "I didn't want to deprive the dog of the taste of my superior stains."
"My underwear is also particularly fragrant." said the Professor "I shall enjoy watching him clean it."
So it was that I spent the rest of the morning licking and sucking Miss Sunita's socks and panties, as well as the Professor's panties, back to their original white. The Professor's were especially rank but I did my best to please her.
Once I had finished both expressed their satisfaction.
"My dear Rhangeela." said the Professor "I have quite enjoyed the spectacle of your slut tongue cleaning my underwear. In fact I am rather excited. May I borrow him for a little while?"
"Of course." smiled my Goddess "My aunt is away for the day. Please feel free to use her bedroom and my slut."
So it was that I crawled once again to the bedroom, the Professor following with her briefcase in her hand. Why, I wondered, did she need that? I was soon to find out.
"Kneel down, ass in the air." said the Professor, closing the bedroom door behind her.
I did as I was commanded, touching the floor with my head.
The Professor opened her briefcase and took out a video camera and tripod which she set up in front of me.
"I am a Professor of Psychology at the local university." she explained as she worked. "I give a special course for the most gifted female students there, students like Miss Sunita. In this course I teach the innate superiority of the Brown and Black races over the white and the superiority of Women over men. However, many, again like Miss Sunita, are not easily convinced. They require strong evidence like the documentary I am about to film."
She pulled over a chair and sat down in front of me, her crossed legs dangling in front of my face. Then, she switched on the camera.
"State your name." she said brusquely.
"My name is dog." I replied without looking up.
"And what are you, dog?"
"I am a dog. A white slut dog."
"Why are you kneeling, naked, at my feet?"
"Because you are my superior in every way. White slaves must always bow down in the presence of superior Brown people."
"What else should they do?"
"They must kiss Brown feet and ass and they must worship their Female Brown Superiors."
"How should they worship them?"
"They must worship Female Brown ass. It is the dream of every white slut slave to serve Female Brown ass. It is what we are born to do."
The Professor turned towards the camera.
"I shall now demonstrate how truly lowly white dogs are. Dog crawl to the kitchen and prepare two meals. One for yourself and one for my pet dog."
I crawled to the kitchen and began preparing the meals while she occasionally filmed me. I placed a bowl of dog food and a bowl of water on the floor beside a plate of hot curry.
The Professor whistled and a huge Alsatian bounded into the kitchen. I cowered back as it glared at me evilly. The camera did not stop filming.
"Now observe carefully as the two dogs eat their meals." said the Professor.
She then placed the curry in front of the Alsatian and the dog food in front of me.
"Eat!" she commanded.
Sobbing at my humiliation, a humiliation being filmed for the amusement of her students, I ate the dog food by lapping it up with my tongue. The Alsatian, meanwhile, greedily wolfed down the curry.
"You see dear students," said the Professor "the white dog is actually, lower in status than my pet which, being a Brown pet, should be his Master."
My humiliation was enough for her, however, and she turned the camera off.
I was then led back to the living room where I found Miss Norida waiting with Goddess Rhangeela.
"You are lucky, slut. Miss Norida is instructed to take you back to Miss Vivien." said the Goddess.
She tossed me my sarong.
"Put this on and get out!"
I obeyed but not before I had kissed the feet of the Professor, Miss Sunita and my Goddess and also kissed her wondrous ass goodbye.
Once in the car I was told to sit up front beside Miss Norida. I soon noticed, however, that we were going in the opposite direction from Miss Vivien's house. Miss Norida saw my puzzled expression and laughed.
"That right slut. We not go Miss Vivien's place yet. We go Kampong,  village. Today market day. I got good thing to sell. Get good price!"
She laughed loudly and I shuddered. What new degradations lay ahead for me?
It was almost dark when we reached the village. Evidently we were going to a Night Market.
Miss Norida parked the car and ordered me to get out.
"But Miss Norida." I protested "I am still wearing my sarong. I need my other clothes if I'm going out in public."
Miss Norida replied by slapping my face so hard it brought tears to my eyes.
"No answer back, slut!" she snapped angrily "I say what you need, what you no need. You nothing. You got no mind. I Mistress. I give order you obey."
"I am sorry, Mistress." I mumbled and got out of the car.
Once outside Miss Norida opened the back door and produced a long piece of bamboo with a basket tied to each end.
"Put this on neck." she commanded.
I obeyed, resting the bamboo on my neck and clutching it with my hands on either side of my neck. As I did so, Miss Norida bound my hands and wrists tightly to the bamboo with leather cords.
"Now you coolie boy." she smiled "Come coolie, Miss Vivien need plenty things from market."
And so we set off for the market, I naked except for the thin flap of cloth tied round my waist and carrying my bamboo pole while Miss Norida strutted proudly behind, urging me on by swatting my ass with a short piece of cane. We must have appeared like a donkey and his Mistress and as we progressed round the market, my baskets filling so much that I began to bend double, I felt more and more like a beast of burden.
Of course, the stallholders and shoppers were highly amused to see a white coolie in their market and I had to endure endless taunts. Worse still, they soon realised that the sarong was my only protection and I began to feel wandering hands, male and female, fondling, pinching and slapping my ass and balls. I was powerless to prevent them, my hands being tied. I looked in vain to Miss Norida for help. She merely smiled.
Then it happened. I stumbled and half fell and some vegetables spilled from my basket onto the ground, one touching the feet of a large woman seated at a nearby stall.
Miss Norida was furious.
"Clumsy slut! On your knees!"
There, in the middle of the marketplace, I fell to my knees.
"Clean lady's foot!"
The large lady held out her foot and I began to lick it clean, praying the loud laughter around me would soon die away. As I licked I felt my sarong being lifted up to expose my ass.
"Coolie very clumsy, very bad!" Miss Norida explained to the growing crowd of onlookers. "Need punishing. Please, Lady, punish coolie boy!"
The large lady pulled away her foot and joined Miss Norida at my rear. From the corner of my eye I saw her take the rattan from hr and then she began to strike. She was a strong and powerful lady and my white ass was soon bright red, criss-crossed with cane marks. I began to sob loudly and the crowd laughed even louder.
Miss Norida dragged me to my feet without a word and led me back to the car where she released me from my bonds. She had a big smile on her face.
"Village people like to see white coolie beat. Will want to pay plenty to play with slut like him. Come we go see Miss Salma. She arrange sale!"
I placed the foodstuffs in the car and, still sobbing, followed her to a nearby house. The door was opened by a weatherbeaten old lady of around 70 years of age. She looked me up and down and smiled.
"Come in." she said and we went into the house. It was simply furnished with only a kitchen, a bathroom and a bedroom adjoining the living room.
"Let me examine goods." she told Miss Norida and yanked away my sarong.
She then began fondling my ass and balls until my cock was erect.
"Looks good." she smiled "Ass nice too. Is it virgin?"
Miss Norida nodded.
"Good." said Miss Salma "Plenty Ladyboys here. They like white virgin ass. He can be maid for them. They pay plenty money."
I went white and started trembling.
"No Ladyboys." said Miss Norida, interceding "Miss Vivien say no Ladyboys, only women."
Miss Salma seemed angry.
"You want sell you follow rules. Highest price get. No follow rules, no sale. You get out."
Miss Norida hesitated only a moment.
"OK you sell. I want money. He only slut. He not important to me."
Miss Salma smiled and patted my ass.
"Good slut. You learn suck cock very good, be woman for Ladyboy!"
"Please no!" I cried, "Please I'll do anything! Don't sell me!"
To emphasise my point I fell to my knees and kissed her leathery feet.
Miss Norida angrily tried to pull me up but Miss Salma stopped her.
"I kind woman. Maybe I buy slut for my granddaughter. She like white toys. But only buy if slut make me happy first. You want make me happy slut?"
"Yes, yes!" I said eagerly.
"Good! Go bedroom, wait for me! You make me happy I buy, I no happy you go Ladyboys!"
So it was that as Miss Norida waited impatiently outside I tongued and fucked the old lady to the best of my ability, trying to bring life to her tired, dry flesh. I must have succeeded, for on leaving the room she gave a wad of notes to Miss Norida.
"I give him granddaughter. You come two days collect him."
Miss Norida smiled and left while Miss Salma called her granddaughter.
"She come one hour." she told me "Before she come you fuck me again. White meat feel good in old body!"
After our second round of fucking, I washed Miss Salma under her shower, then knelt naked at her feet to await her granddaughter.
When she came she was not alone. There were three of them. Miss Rozna, the grandaughter, was a short, slim, young girl in her late teens. She had beautiful dark skin, a small, firm, pert ass and large, prominent, breasts. She was dressed in a tight white T-shirt and tight blue jeans.
Her Chinese friend, Miss Connie, was the same age and was dressed similarly but she was much taller with large breasts and an ample ass.
This voluptuous young lady had a leash in her hand which was attached to a dog collar round the neck of the third member of the party. This was a dirty-faced blonde white girl who squatted, like me, on all fours. She was dressed in a tight, red plastic dress, several sizes too short for her and she wore no underwear.
"That bitch." said Miss Salma "She belong Miss Rozna but Miss Connie she like play with her too. Miss Connie like girls too much but Miss Rozna she like both."
Miss Rozna laughed.
"We come straight from disco to see slut." she informed us "We very sweaty. We need slut clean us!"
She peeled off her clothes and stood naked in front of us, revealing her wonderful body.
"Come slut! Lick sweat off! Make me clean!"
I crawled over and began licking her feet. She did indeed smell of sweat but it was like nectar to me, so grateful was I to escape the Ladyboys. I caressed every pore of her body with my tongue, lingering over her ass, tits and cunny as I sought to bring her pleasure. Miss Salma looked on approvingly and from the corner of my eye I saw bitch tonguing Miss Connie's equally naked and beautiful body.
When I had finished, Miss Rozna patted me approvingly on the head.
"Good dog! We have lots of fun together!"
I smiled happily but then saw bitch's face. She was looking at me with hate in her eyes. Miss Rozna saw her too and laughed.
"Bitch jealous, huh? No need! This man-slut! He less than woman! You bitch but he less than bitch! When I tired of him he toy for you!"
"Thank you, Miss Rozna. You are very kind to me." said bitch in an educated English accent.
"Yes, I very kind." agreed Miss Rozna. "Now come bedroom! Time to play!"
And so we entered the bedroom, two naked white bitches on their hands and knees crawling behind the asses of their two superior Mistresses and wondering what fate had in store for them....
The End 1

No comments:

Post a Comment