Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cousin Kate's Feet

Cousin Kate's Feet
Author Unknown
When I was about 10, I once went to stay for a few days with my auntie Jean, uncle Paul and cousins John (17) and Kate (13), while my parents went away for a weekend break. I wasn’t all that close to John with him being much older than me, but was quite close to Kate (or Katie as I used to call her back in those days), as she’d always take the time and trouble to play games or watch TV with me whenever we visited (which was usually only once or twice a year).

From being very young I’d always longed to see Kate’s bare feet, but whenever we visited she would always be wearing either shoes or socks - very often both - much to my disappointment. I was really looking forward to staying the weekend, as I knew she would have to take her shoes and socks off at some point over the next few days and chances were I’d be around to see this. I was also hoping to get to tickle her feet, as on a previous visit we were both messing about and started to play at tickling each other. Kate could be a bit of a tomboy at times and would sometimes play at wrestling or tickling me for fun. It was just childish fun, perfectly innocent, and we both knew we’d never do anything to hurt one another. Anyway, on that previous occasion she wasn’t wearing shoes and when I tickled her socked feet it got her laughing hysterically and begging me to stop. She soon overpowered me however and started to tickle me. I was therefore very keen to get even with her, and now that I knew that her soles were incredibly ticklish, I just couldn’t wait for an opportunity to arise where I could tickle them.

When we arrived at auntie and uncle’s house on Friday evening, John had gone out with his mates while Kate was upstairs in her room, lying on her bed, reading a magazine. After I’d said goodbye to my parents, I went upstairs to see Kate. Perhaps she might be barefoot I thought to myself, as I climbed the stairs and headed towards her room. Her bedroom door was partially open and I could see her lying on her bed . . . but no such luck. Although Kate had taken her shoes off, she was still wearing socks.

Disappointed, I entered her room and asked her if she’d come outside to the garden to play with me. It was a lovely warm summer evening and it seemed such a shame to be stuck indoors. "Not now, I’m busy reading my magazine" she said. "Please Katie" I begged. "Oh alright, I’ll come and play in a little while" she replied. I then sat down on the end of her bed and stared for a few moments at her socked feet, which were right next to me. This was a golden opportunity to tickle her feet! I suddenly grabbed hold of one of her ankles and started to tickle the sole of her socked foot. Kate started to laugh uncontrollably. "Stop, stop, that really tickles" she shrieked as I continued to tickle around the ball of her foot and base of her toes with the tips of my fingers quickly moving back and forth. She started to struggle and soon managed to wriggle free. "So you want to play eh?!!" she said with a menacing grin on her face. The next thing I knew, Kate had me pinned down on her bed and was pulling up my T-shirt and tickling my bare belly and ribs. Damn, she’d managed to turn the tables on me once again! After a couple of minutes Kate eventually stopped tickling me. By now tears were running down my face with laughing so much. "I’m never going to get this magazine read while you’re around" Kate said, as she put on her shoes to go outside, where we spent the rest of the evening in the garden.

As bedtime approached I began to think about how I could get to see Katie barefoot. Perhaps I could sneak into her room when she’s asleep and lift the cover of her bed I thought to myself. No, too risky . . . if she was to wake up I could be in very serious trouble. Then I came up with another idea. I’ll hide in her room before she goes to bed and just as she’s about to get into bed I’ll jump out and startle her I thought. Yes, that’s what I’ll do . . . brilliant!

Well eventually bedtime arrived and auntie showed me to the spare bedroom. After about five minutes I got out of bed and when I was sure there was nobody around, quietly tip toed into Kate’s room. Although she was still downstairs watching TV, I reckoned I wouldn’t have long to wait before she came to bed. How wrong I was! I hid underneath Kate’s bed, lying on the floor, and waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered was being awoke by Kate tugging my ankle and tickling the sole of my foot, which was by now sticking out slightly from underneath her bed. Quite ironical that she should get to touch my bare foot when I was longing to get MY hands on HER feet! I crawled out from beneath the bed and looked at Kate‘s feet. She hadn’t even got undressed for bed yet and was still wearing those damn socks, hiding her feet from view once again, much to my frustration. "What are you doing hiding under the bed?" she asked completely bemused. I explained how I’d thought that it would be a laugh to startle her as she got into bed. "Huh, boys . . . Get back to your room before I tell mum" she said. Disappointed that my plan to see her feet had failed, I returned to my room wondering if I was ever going to catch cousin Katie barefoot.

On both Saturday and Sunday mornings I tried getting up quite early in the hope that I might catch Kate in her bare feet, but . . . yes, you’ve guessed it . . . she was already up and fully dressed. However, I did get to see auntie Jean barefoot on the Sunday as she came downstairs for breakfast. Auntie Jean’s feet were nice and big with long, perfect-shaped toes. She had red polish on her nails, which were quite long. I kept glancing down at auntie’s bare feet, but didn’t dare stare too much in case she noticed me looking. I watched as she sat with one leg crossed over the other and started to move her foot up and down at the ankle, revealing her lovely soft creamy sole. Oh how I wanted to smell that foot and suck those luscious long toes, but knew I couldn’t as both uncle Paul and John were present. Just as well they were there, as I may have got into big trouble!

After breakfast, uncle Paul took us out for the day in his car - a visit to a vintage transport museum and on the way back we stopped off at a fairground, where we had a great time.

Well all good things must come to an end, and after leaving the fair we headed for home. My weekend stay would soon be over and I still hadn’t got to see what Kate’s feet looked like. But that Sunday evening another chance to see her feet arose quite unexpectedly. I knew that his time I would have to make sure I got what I wanted!

Some friends of my auntie and uncle called at their house and they were shown into the front lounge. John had gone over to his girlfriend’s house for the evening, so Kate and me were left alone together in the sitting room at the back of the house, watching TV. Kate was lying on the floor on her front, stretched out in front of me. She’d taken her shoes off and was wearing short, white, sports-type socks. I looked at the soles of her socks. I noticed a slightly dirty impression of her toes on the bottom of both socks, as she’d been wearing them all day. I looked at Kate; she was completely engrossed in watching the TV. This was the perfect opportunity I had been waiting for, not only to tickle those soles, but to pull those damn socks off and get a good look at her feet.

I casually got up from the armchair, then made my move, sitting on her so that she couldn’t get up. I grabbed her left ankle and lifted her leg, bringing her foot towards me. Then I started to frantically tickle the sole of her socked left foot. "Oh not again" Kate laughed. "Stop now or you’ll be sorry!" she said. "No way, it‘s time for me to get even with you" I replied. Then I took hold of the top of her left sock and tugged it down over her ankle uncovering her juicy heel. "No! . . . Don’t do that" she shrieked, as I continued to pull her sock off, partially revealing her soft, wrinkled sole. I started to tickle the bare flesh of her sole and heel and she began to laugh uncontrollably again. "I wouldn’t pull my sock off if I were you" she said with tears running down her face with laughter. "My feet are really stinky ‘cos I’ve not changed my socks for two days". Well at hearing this I quickly took hold of the toe of her sock and tugged it off to reveal the ball of her foot and five scrumptious wiggling toes. I stared at Kate’s completely naked sole . . . it was absolutely beautiful. "When I get up from here you’re going to pay for this" Kate said, still chuckling as I tickled the bottom of her toes, "I’ll make you smell my cheesy feet, then you’ll be sorry". "See if I care . . . I love cheese!" I quipped, planting my nose on her sole and inhaling deeply. She was right; her foot was VERY sweaty indeed! "Pooh!!!" I exclaimed, playing along with her, so as not to make it too obvious I was enjoying smelling her foot.

By now Kate was totally exhausted with laughing and struggling to break free that she was just lying there letting me do whatever I wanted to her feet. I guess she was resigned to the fact that she couldn’t get up off the floor, so might as well get it all over with and let me do whatever I was going to do.

My attention now turned to her right foot. I quickly peeled the sock on her right foot off and tickled the sole like mad. This got Kate hysterical with laughter again and she begged me to stop. After a minute or so I stopped the tickling and pulled her soft creamy sole up to my face. I inhaled the cheesy odour of her foot. Boy, these were a pair of seriously sweaty feet!

By now the adrenaline was really flowing and I had the most enormous woody - so big it was almost painful. Kate had stopped struggling again, which I assumed to mean that she was enjoying me smelling her feet. After all, my friend and neighbour Lisa (who had a foot fetish - see my previous story on the ‘Mouse Pad’) used to love having me smell and play with her feet, so maybe Katie enjoyed it too I thought. Anyway, as I deeply inhaled the sweaty odour of Kate’s foot, I suddenly got the urge to have a taste. Although her feet were rather too sweaty for my liking, for some reason I wanted to taste them - particularly her delicious-looking toes. So I popped her big toe in my mouth and sucked. The taste was awesome, kind of bitter but also salty, as it was making my mouth water. I began to run my tongue along the tip of her big toe nail (her nails were quite long). Mmmm, delicious! Kate began to struggle violently and what happened next was to completely change for ever, my whole attitude to what was and wasn’t acceptable to get at girls feet.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain as Kate managed to grab my ear and started tugging at it. "Ouch!" I cried, and immediately stopped sucking her toe, releasing her so she could get up. Before I could run away, she grabbed me and hit out, slapping me across the face. She was shouting and swearing, calling me amongst other things weirdo. I started to cry and ran upstairs to the spare bedroom. I was completely stunned as I’d never seen Kate like this before - she was usually so nice to me. I knew straight away that I’d gone too far sucking on her big toe like that. I also felt very hurt by the nasty things she had said and was terrified that she’d tell my auntie and uncle what I’d done.

After a few minutes, Kate came into the spare room. "I’m sorry I hit you" she said, concerned that I might tell on her for hitting me. "I’m sorry too Katie" I sobbed. "I didn’t mean to do what I did, I was just messing about. Please can we be friends again?" I asked, the tears streaming down both my cheeks. "Well . . . okay then" Katie replied. "Tell you what . . . I’ll forgive you for the stuff you did with my feet if you forgive me for hurting you and shouting at you". "Alright" I said, drying my eyes. Kate hugged me for a moment and we both returned to the sitting room. "What were you doing, trying to bite my toe off or something?" she asked, as we came downstairs. "I don’t know" I said. Once back in the sitting room we sat down and watched TV until my parents arrived to take me home. Generally, I had enjoyed the weekend, as I’d got to see both auntie Jean and cousin Katie barefoot and had enjoyed a fabulous day out.

A few years later my auntie and uncle moved to another part of the country, so I never saw them or Kate for a number of years - six years to be precise, when we all met up at my cousin John’s wedding. By now I was 19 years old (Kate was now 22) and the incident where I sucked Kate’s big toe seemed like a million years ago to me.

After the wedding we all attended the reception where many drinks were downed and a merry time was had by everyone. I had quite a lot to drink and after a couple of hours had to answer the call of nature. Then after relieving myself, I made my way back to the function room and literally bumped into Kate, who was also on her way to the toilet. She seemed even more drunk than me! We chatted for a few moments making small talk, mostly about the wedding. Then I looked down at her feet. She had bare legs/feet and was wearing some very sexy sandals. I stared at her luscious long toes, which were perfectly shaped (they reminded me of her mum’s feet, the same shape, but not as big). Kate began to giggle. "Do you remember when we were kids, when you used to love to tickle my feet?" "Yeah, we had some good laughs" I replied, hoping that she would change the subject. "I think you had the hots for my feet didn’t you?" chuckled Kate. "No, I was just messing about having a laugh" I replied, wishing she’d drop the whole subject. This was the first time Kate and I had ever discussed about what happened all those years ago. I felt so embarrassed, but at least she hadn‘t mention how I‘d sucked her big toe. But then she stunned me by asking if I had a foot fetish! I don’t think I’d ever felt so embarrassed in my whole life. I tried to deny her accusation, but she kept on teasing me saying how she was sure I was into girl’s feet. "Okay then, what makes you think I’ve got a foot fetish Kate?" I asked. "Because there was a guy at university I dated for a while, who had a fetish for my feet" she replied. Kate then went on to say that whenever this guy worshipped her feet, it always reminded her of the time when I’d eagerly pulled off her socks and sucked her toe as a kid. "I’m sorry that happened Kate" I said. "I didn’t mean to hurt or offend you, but for as long as I can remember, I’ve always found girl’s feet attractive. Oh god! . . . you probably think I’m a right loony now" I said. Kate smiled. "Hey, don’t worry about it" she said reassuring me. "Although it freaked me out when we were kids, that old boyfriend of mine made me realise that to some people, a woman’s bare foot can be very beautiful, it’s just that a lot of guys are frightened to admit it for fear of being ridiculed". "So why did you break up with him?" I asked, and she told me that she had discovered that he was cheating on her with not one, but two other girls.

Then I asked Kate if she thought her feet were beautiful. "She glanced down and laughed, "I don’t know about that, I guess as feet go they’re not bad . . . perhaps you’d be the better judge of that". I looked down at her feet and she started to wiggle her toes. "I think your feet are gorgeous Kate" I said. "I especially like that purple nail polish you’re wearing". "Oooh! . . . I better watch out then in case you pull my shoes off and start sucking my toes" she quipped. We both laughed and went our separate ways.

Although I initially found our conversation embarrassing, I was relieved to know that Kate didn’t have any bad feelings towards me for what I’d done as a kid. In many ways I’m pleased she chastised me all those years ago, otherwise I hate to think of the trouble I could have got into trying to get at girl’s feet. She made me realise that it’s okay to look and fanaticise about getting at feet, but acting these wild fantasies out is another thing! I was also delighted that she was so cool about my foot fetish. Although it was clear that she wasn’t into feet, I thought it was wonderful that she should take such a liberal view. I really have that ex-boyfriend of hers to thank for that . . . whoever he was. He was a very lucky guy!
1

1 comment:

  1. dude your such a lucky...... asshole omg i wish that i could have done that

    ReplyDelete